matilda, gilmore girls. ✓

By angelfolklore

MATILDA. "ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ɢᴏ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴄᴀ... More

𝟎𝟎 - ᴄᴀsᴛ & ɪɴᴛʀᴏ . . .
𝟎𝟏 - ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ.
𝟎𝟐 - ᴅᴜᴍʙ.
𝟎𝟑 - ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜɪᴇғ.
𝟎𝟒 - ᴊᴇᴀɴs ᴛʜɪᴇғ.
𝟎𝟓 - sᴄᴀʀʟᴇᴛᴛ.
𝟎𝟔 - ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.
𝟎𝟖 - ғᴜɴᴅʀᴀɪsᴇʀ.
𝟎𝟗 - ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ.
𝟏𝟎 - ʀᴇᴄᴏɴᴄɪʟᴇ.
𝟏𝟏 - sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs.
𝟏𝟐 - ᴋɪss.
𝟏𝟑 - ᴅᴀᴛᴇ.
𝟏𝟒 - ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏɴ.
𝟏𝟓 - ᴇxᴘᴏsᴇᴅ.
𝟏𝟔 - ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀs.
𝟏𝟕 - ᴄʀɪsɪs.
𝟏𝟖 - ʙᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ.
𝟏𝟗 - ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs.
𝟐𝟎 - ɪᴛ's ʏᴏᴜ.
𝟐𝟏 - ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ.
𝟐𝟐 - ʜᴇʀs.
𝟐𝟑 - ʀᴏᴏғᴛᴏᴘ.
𝟐𝟒 - ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴇᴍɪʟʏ.
𝟐𝟓 - ғᴀɪʟᴜʀᴇ.
𝟐𝟔 - ᴊᴏʜɴɴʏ ᴍᴀᴄʜᴇᴛᴇ.
𝟐𝟕 - ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ-ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ.
𝟐𝟖 - ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ.
𝟐𝟗 - ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ.
𝟑𝟎 - sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ.

𝟎𝟕 - ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ.

16.9K 501 266
By angelfolklore

chapter seven,
coming out.

2001

‧₊˚KATHERINE MAVERICK, best friend of Jack Bonavich and Bellamy Gilmore. she was an incredibly strong young woman, going through so much trauma as a child, watching her younger sister die of cancer, causing a ripple in her family.

she had the perfect life, two loving parents, a little sister who always brightened up her day, until reality came crashing down, letting them know absolutely nobody had a perfect life. Willow Maverick died in 1997 from cancer, she was a fighter, she fought it as hard and as long as she could- but eventually it beat her.

after Willow's death, Kitty became rebellious you could say. she began to smoke marijuana as a way to cope, she would have meaningless sex with boys she had absolutely no connection to. she thought she wasn't into it because she had no feelings for them, but soon realized the only reason she didn't enjoy it was because they were boys.

Kitty soon came to the conclusion that she was capable of those feelings, only with the same sex. when she met Rikki Donnelly at her sixteenth birthday party, it all became clear the night she was kissed by the stunning girl.

unable to keep the secret any longer, Kit sat down her mother for a long conversation. only it hadn't gone the way she wanted it to. . . Miriam Maverick was disgusted by her daughter in that moment, shattering every piece of Kitty's heart.

Miriam kicked her daughter out, sending her to New Haven with her father, as she could not accept her daughter for who she is. she believed a man and a woman should be together, not the other way around. Kitty told her mother at the perfect time, because the next day she was going to new haven with Bellamy anyway.

"Kit?"

Bellamy Gilmore shook her friend, who had been sat at the table for the past hour and a half, her face wet from the tears with mascara running down her cheeks. "are you okay, babe?"

she shook her head, wiping her nose as she let out sobs. "do you want to go home?" Bell asked, she was concerned for her friend, and didn't want to see her cry any longer.

"going home isn't an option"

a frown appeared on Bellamy's face, walking over to face the dirty blonde in despair. "what do you mean?"

"i told her i'm lesbian"

instead of saying anything, Bellamy pulled the girl into a tight hug, allowing her to let out all her cries and sobs. "she hates me, Bell"

"she doesn't hate you"

Kitty pulled away, "she does, she told me to my face. she said i'm a disgrace and she wish she never had me" the sentence broke Bell's heart, she could only imagine being the one told that. "i'm sorry Kit"

the Maverick girl was grateful to have a friend like Bellamy, she was always so accepting and loving. she was everything she could ever wish for in a friend. "does your dad know?"

"she called him the minute she found out, he doesn't care though . . ."

"so you're living here now?" kitty nodded her head, ". . .i kind of figured she wouldn't accept me. . which is why i was asking about Chilton the other day. . ."

"i think you'll like it"

"you think?"

Bell nodded her head, watching a small smile appear on Katherine's face. "sure, Rory tells me the people there are . . . peculiar so you'll only add some spice"

"she also told me that Rikki Donnelly - that one girl you became friends with at your birthday party- goes to chilton, so you'll have a friend"

Kitty looked down, her small smile never fading. the thought of being around Rikki cheered her up a bit, "you know. . . she's kind of the reason i figured it out. . ."

"really? how?"

"she kissed me that night, told me it was my birthday present" Kitty chuckled, thinking back to the memory. "plus, she's fucking hot"

"that, i cannot disagree on"

the girls laughed, hugging once again. "come on, let's head to bed" Bell told her friend, who nodded her head and followed her up the stairs.

"what are you going to tell Jack?"

Kitty frowned, taking a seat on the bed. "i don't know. . .i was more worried about telling him"

"why?"

"i mean. . . without me he's going to be a third wheel"

"what?"

"oh come on, Bell. we know you like Jess!"

silence.

"told you, you can't even deny it"

"you have to tell him though- you can't leave with no words and expect him to forgive you"

Kitty nodded her head, "i know. . . when you go to your grandparents house, i'm gonna go to Stars Hollow to say goodbye. . ."

"you better visit us every weekend"

"duh! i could never last a week without you"

Bell covered up, snuggling into kitty. "goodnight Maverick"

"goodnight, Gilmore. we have a long day ahead of us"

"which is? . . ."

"shopping, and then we go to Logan's house"

"gag"

‧₊˚ SHOPPING WAS ONE OF Bellamy Gilmore's favorite 'hobbies' as she would call them. she loved clothes in general, truthfully, she was unsure if she was making the right decision in wanting to become a lawyer, part of her wanted to go into fashion, it was the one thing that brought her peace in her scattered mind.

Bell and Kit had been shopping for the whole morning, walking into random shops on the streets and bringing out bags full of clothing. Alexander Huntzberger, Kitty's father, insisted on paying for whatever the girls wanted, sending them off with his credit card.

they finally arrived home, being met with Alexander and his new girlfriend- who Kitty actually seemed to like. "dude, your dad is so hot"

"i will kill you, Gilmore"

Bellamy let out a giggle, pulling out her dress that she picked out just for the party tonight. "here" she handed Kitty her dress, they got sort of matching dresses. coordinating more like. Kitty has a white dress, and Bell, a black dress.

the girls shower each other how they looked in their dresses, squeaking at how incredible each other looked.

"we've never looked better"

"i have to agree"

the girls heard a holler from downstairs, calling them down. so the two made their ways down greeting Alexander and his girlfriend Sofia.

"you two look amazing!" Sofia gushed, clapping her hands together. "don't they, hun?" the twenty-something year old looked over to her boyfriend.

"of course, my girls are always the showstoppers" he chuckled, "come on, lets get going. we don't want to be late"

the teenagers nodded their heads, smiling to each other. "i'm totally in love with him" Bell whispered to her friend once the two adults were walking ahead.

"ow" she groaned, after feeling a smack to her head, "don't act like you weren't head over heels in love with my mom before she started hating you"

"okay but i was . . thirteen, and she was like twenty six- my dad's like . . almost fifty" Bellamy rolled her eyes, "twenty, fourty, fifty, whatever. he's never looked better"

"okay i seriously hate you" Bell let out a laugh as the two got into the car, "you love me" the car-ride was quick, actually, Bellamy wondered why they didn't just walk.

the Huntzbergers had some weird tradition that they would live on the same street- and they did. ten houses down, to be exact. but rich people, right? they love to show up in fancy cars, just for show.

the four guests split in twos, Bell and Kitty went their own way, immediately searching for the food. "over there!" Kitty whispered, pointing over to the table full of dishes. "it's . . fish" Bell's face scrunched up, she absolutely despised the taste of seafood. "oh, okay we can just sneak out in a bit to go eat"

Bella let out a giggle, but nodded her head. "well well well" that voice. Bell could recognize that voice from miles away. "do you hear something, Kit?" Kitty smirked, shaking her head. "no, nothing"

"if it isn't my little bird" Bella turned around, her eyes meeting the one and only Logan Huntzberger. "do you know how annoying your cousin is?" she said to Kitty, only Logan used it as his way to flirt with the girl. "yes, she is very annoying. that's why i'm the better cousin, huh?"

"yeah, like that's possible" Kitty scoffed. "come on Bell, lets go sit" she attempted to save her best friend from her cousins torturing, but instead the blonde male stopped them. "oh come on, come sit with my friends-- we don't bite"

"come on" without giving them a say in whether or not they wanted to go, he grabbed Bell's wrist and led her to the table where two males and a female were sitting at. Bell didn't fail to make Kitty burst into laughter with looking back at her pleading for help.

"guys, this is my cousin Kitty and my girlfriend Bell" logan smirked, earning a smack to his chest from the brunette, "not his girlfriend- will never be his girlfriend" she said embarrassed. "trust me, we know. you're way too pretty for this man over here. i'm Finn" a man with an australian accent spoke up.

"yes, Bell and Kitty, this is Finn, Colin, and Nat" logan pointed to each of them. "hi" Bell smiled, mainly at Finn, who was the first to speak to her. "come, sit! relax"

Bellamy took a seat beside Finn, expecting Kitty to sit beside her- but instead Logan took the seat, so she was trapped between the two men. "so, Bell. whats changed since the last time i saw you?"

"i got my braces off?"

Logan let out a laugh, "no- something else . . you're perkier" her eyebrows furrowed, unable to understand how he could even tell in such a short time. especially with her barely uttering a word.

"what do you mean?"

"well, for starters, the old you wouldn't have allowed me to drag you all the way over here. you would've swatted my hand away-" he stopped himself, gasping.

"have you finally realized you're in love with me?" the girl chuckled, "yeah . . like that's gonna happen- i'd rather kiss kitty"

Finn laughed from beside her, "Logan leave the poor girl alone- you're clearly out of her league" he intervened, "so, tell me about yourself, brunnie"

"brunnie?" she perked an eyebrow, intrigued by the new nickname. "well i don't want to call you Bell- i like to have a nickname for myself" he said, earning a laugh from her.

"brunnie . . i like it. what do you want to know?" Finn and Bellamy immediately hit it off, she found herself laughing and joking around with him- and it was easy.

he was a really easygoing person, which surprised Bell (because he was Logan's friend). she learned he was a freshman at Yale - which immediately sparked up the topic of college.

she was glad to know that she'd see a familiar face if she were accepted. "trust me, darling. when you get to Yale i'll never leave your side" he joked.

"i can't believe i have to wait another two years" she frowned.

"wait - you're sixteen?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 7.6K 114
This story follows Rory's daily life and all of her struggles, beginning approximately five years after A Year in the Life has ended. This is NOT a...
125K 4.4K 52
At the end of Gilmore Girls: A Year In the Life, Rory finds herself carrying a permanent reminder of Logan. She unexpectedly finds comfort in the ar...
67.7K 2.5K 21
Matilda Hayden grew up with her father in the Elite Upper Class of Boston, and she quite enjoyed her life- thank you very much. She didn't have many...
113K 4.4K 21
TREACHEROUS. "ᴛʜɪs sʟᴏᴘᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀᴏᴜs ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴀᴛʜ ɪs ʀᴇᴄᴋʟᴇss ᴛʜɪs sʟᴏᴘᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀᴏᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ɪ, ɪ, ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ." seasons 5-? book2