Family No Matter What

By LoveTheNerd

Being a female cop undercover is simple enough. Throw in a brother that hasn't been seen in years plus an old... More

~FAMILY NO MATTER WHAT~
1.2
2.2
3.2
4.2
5.2
6.2
7.2
8.2
9.2
10.2
11.2
12.2
13.5
14.5
16.5
17.5
18.5
19.5
20.5
21.5
22.5
23.5
24.5
25.5
26.5
27.5
28.5
29.5
30.5
31.5
32.5
33.6
34.6
35.6
36.6
37.6
38.6
39.6
40.6
41.6
42.6
43.6
44.6
45.6
46.6
47.6
48.6
49.6
50.7
51.7
52.7
53.7
54.7
55.7
56.7
57.7
58.7
59.7
60.7
61.8
62.8
63.8
64.8
66.8
67.HS
68.HS
ONGOING

65.8

652 12 1
By LoveTheNerd

VLADOVIN, RUSSIA

"Letty, I don't like telling you this one bit," Hobbs says as he looks away from the base, over at Letty. "But the game's changed. Before, we were trying just to catch Dom, but now after all of this, I want you to know if I have to, I'm gonna put him down."
"Then you might have to take us both down," Letty says with a nod of understandment.
"It's a good thing that it's not going to happen," Jayden says as she squeezes Hobbs' hand.
"I'm freezing, man," Roman says as he shakes his head. "This ain't for me. I come from a different kind of lifestyle, brah. Ladies know me, they know where I'm at with. I tried to take a piss, I didn't even recognize myself."
"Man, that's entirely too much information," Tej tells him as Ramsey looks at Roman in disgust.

"Well, one thing is for sure," Little Nobody says as he glances over at Letty. "Dom's gotta be either working with them or making a trade, cause no one will be this insane to hit this place without a damn army."
"I wouldn't be so sure about that," Letty says with a smirk, causing Jayden to smile.
"Speak of the Devil," Hobbs says as Dom's charger comes into view, heading for the base.

"Damn!" Tej says as he looks on his tablet to see the submarine's systems coming online. "I think Cipher just rebooted that Sub's to slave its command system."
"What the hell is he talking about?" Roman asks as he looks at Ramsey in confusion.
"In Layman's terms, she just carjacked a submarine," Ramsey explains to him before looking from the submarine to the control room that is behind it. "We can't let it get away, there's the control room. If you can get me into that warehouse I can tap with network and counter hack Cipher. Keep it from flowing into water."
"No, what we need to do is get me on that sub," Tej argues with her as he points at the submarine. "I find the weapon's room and I can pull the lunch chip before she can fire any of those nukes."
"That is too crazy," Ramsey says while shaking her head.
"What you're saying it's too dangerous," Tej argues with her again.
"We'll do both," Hobbs and Jayden finalize at the same time before everyone rushes to their vehicles.

"Knock, knock!" Hobbs says as he uses his truck to plow through a cement wall before they all pull to a stop near the submarine and the control room. "All right. Let's haul ass, team. Double time, double time." Soldiers start shooting at them as they make a run for it. Letty and Hobbs stay back shooting at the soldiers while Jayden protects Ramsey. "Letty, let's roll."

"Move, move! Get out of here, go go!" Jayden yells as she points her gun at the people in the control room before they take off running.

"Okay, how do you like this?" Ramsey asks after she plugs her computer into the control panel before typing on it, causing the engine of the submarine to power down. The submarine powers back up, a few minutes later. "She's regaining control. Damn it, she's good." The door unlocks before two soldiers enter the room as Letty and Jayden tries to use their guns but they are both out of bullets. Letty and Jayden share a worried look before Letty uses her gun to hit the first soldier while the second soldier grabs Jayden's gun as she tries to shove him. Jayden grabs her handgun but the second soldier grabs her hand, causing her to fire a shot away from them. The second soldier knocks the gun out of Jayden's hand before elbowing her in the shoulder. The second soldier throws Jayden into a control panel before picking her up and slamming her down on the control panel, causing her to break some glass with her head. Letty knocks out the first soldier as she falls to the floor. Letty grabs a piece of the glass before stabbing the second soldier in the foot, then stabbing him in the arm as she stands up. Letty ducks from a punch before kicking the second soldier's legs out from under him. Four soldiers enter the room that Hobbs is in before Hobbs kicks the first soldier, causing the second soldier to fall with the first soldier. Hobbs punches the third soldier in the chest, sending him to the ground, before the fourth soldier tries to punch him. Hobbs catches the fourth soldier's arm before punching the fourth soldier three times in the stomach, then slams the fourth soldier into a small control panel. The first and third soldiers get back up before Hobbs knocks them both back down.

"Oh, she's slick," Ramsey says as Cipher beats her again. "Gonna have to do better than that, though." Ramsey shuts the submarine down another way. Hobbs slams the third soldier against a rail, breaking the soldier's back. The first soldier tries to kick Hobbs' leg but nothing happens, causing the first soldier to look at Hobbs in shock. The second soldier jumps onto Hobbs' back before the first soldier starts punching Hobbs in the stomach. Letty's second guard tackles her into a window, causing the glass to crack.
"Ramsey, how much time we talkin' here?" Letty asks as she slowly stands back up.
"She's locked me out," Ramsey answers her with an eye roll. Hobbs backs up into a wall causing the second soldier to let go of him. Hobbs grabs the first soldier, picking him up before slamming the first soldier into his knees. "Tej, I can't stop her. You're gonna have to pull that chip."
"I can't," Tej responds on the walkie. "This thing's gone into attack mode!" Tej starts talking to Little Nobody and Roman. "The door's not gonna open until you pull the chip."
"Tej, we got no idea what the hell we're looking for," Roman tells him as they try to read the controls, causing Jayden and Letty to share a worried look. Jayden runs at the second soldier, who picks her up by the throat before throwing her through the cracked window. Jayden groans in pain as the soldier throws Letty into a control panel before he walks over to Jayden, who notices the submarine propeller as she tries to use the railing to stand up. Jayden punches the soldier in the balls before sliding through his legs, standing up behind him as he grabs onto the railing. Jayden runs at him, causing him to let go of the railing before she kicks him. The soldier goes over the railing, landing in the propeller.
"Wow, nasty," Hobbs says as he walks over to Jayden, as she smiles at him.
"All in a days work," Jayden says with a shrug while dusting off her hands, causing Hobbs to chuckle as Letty and Ramsey rush over to them.

"Nuke's going hot. She's trying to fire this thing!" Tej says as lights come on around a nuke.
"Roger that, we're moving out. Disable the nukes," Hobbs orders with a nod.

"You alright?" Letty asks as she sees Roman, Tej, and Little Nobody.
"There's nothing alright about any of this," Roman complains as he rushes over to his car. "Let's go."
"What about the missiles?" Ramsey asks worriedly as she looks between the three that were on the submarine.
"We got the chip, no nukes for her," Little Nobody answers her as he holds up the chip.
"Hell yeah," Hobbs says as he gives Little Nobody a fist bump. "Let's roll."

"Guys we got company. A lot of company," Tej says over the walkie as they take off with several jeeps and trucks behind them.
"If the gate is closed, she loses," Jayden says as she looks back at the submarine.
"Alright team, here is the plan. There is a Sea lock at the opening of the bay. We get there first, and close it, we can stop the submarine from escaping into open water and disappearing forever," Hobbs explains with a nod as they start to leave the base.
"I've got the location. It's 10 miles south west," Ramsey says after typing on her computer in Letty's passenger seat.
"10 miles? We're not gonna make it 10 seconds," Little Nobody says in slight panic. Roman leads the way out of the base as the soldiers start shooting at them.

"No, no, no, no, this is not good," Roman panics as his car starts spinning and sliding across the snow and ice.
"What's the matter Roman? Forgot your snow tires?" Tej questions Roman with a chuckle.
"You lovin' that Lambo now?" Letty asks Roman with a smirk. Roman ends up at the back of the group as he gains control of his car before doing a cross motion across his chest as he panics. The submarine dives into the water.
"Why are they shooting at me?" Roman asks as the soldiers focus on shooting at him.
"Maybe because you're in an orange Lamborghini, I don't know," Jayden answers him sarcastically as she rolls her eyes.
"Shut up, Jay," Roman yells at her through the walkie.

"Roman, get in front of me," Tej says before Roman gets in front of Tej's tank, causing the soldiers to shoot at him. "Okay, y'all wanna play it rough? Now it's my turn." Tej messes with some controls before the gun on top of the tank turns to face the soldiers. The tank starts firing before taking out one of the jeeps, causing it to crash into one of the trucks. "Yeah, baby!" Tej and Letty laugh at Tej's achievement.
"Guys, we got snowmobiles on the right," Roman says as he sees the snowmobiles and more cars coming from the right.
"They're going to flank us," Letty states before Hobbs swings around taking out some of the cars coming from the right.
"No, they ain't!" Hobbs says with a smirk, causing Jayden to laugh as Roman notices a truck with small missiles behind him.
"Oh shit!" Roman says as he tries to get back in front of Tej, but the soldiers fire a missile at him. The missile hits beside Roman, causing the ice to crack open. "Tej!" Roman's car starts to sink into the water.
"Roman, hold tight. I'm on the way," Tej tells him before jumping over some ice as he speeds up.
"I don't wanna go swimming. No!" Roman yells as Tej fires a harpoon that attaches to Roman's door. "Really, Tej?"
"Oh, No. No. No," Tej says in panic before Roman's car fully drops into the water, causing water to leak into the car. "Roman, grab your door."
"It's so cold," Roman complains as he grabs his door before Tej hits his brakes, pulling to the left causing the line to pull tight. This causes Roman's door to come off and fly out of the water with Roman on it. "Oh Shit!" Tej continues to drag the door behind him as everyone besides Roman cheers. "What is going on?!"
"I have got to try that some time," Jayden says with a smirk, causing Hobbs to smile and shake his head.
"Roman, hang on," Tej says as the snowmobiles start catching up to Roman before shooting at him.
"Tej! Get me off this thing. Tej. Come on!" Roman yells before the truck fires another missile, causing the line to break which causes Roman to let go of the door as it flies into the air. As the door lands, Roman slides behind it as he is shot at. "Alright, I've had enough of this shit!" Roman stands up before using the door to take out one of the soldiers on a snowmobile. Roman grabs the soldier's gun before taking out the rest of the soldiers on snowmobiles. "Number 11 my ass."
"Yo, shrinkage!" Hobbs yells as he pulls up beside Roman, while Jayden slides into the back seat. "We got a sub to catch, get in."

"We got another problem," Little Nobody says as he sees a truck loaded with missiles behind them. "That truck's got enough missiles to take us all out."
"Then don't give 'em a target," Hobbs tells him before coming up with a plan. "Everybody, get in front of us, line up, we will take the hit."
"Oh, shit," Jayden says as she starts searching for a seatbelt.
"What?" Roman asks in panic as everyone lines up in front of Hobbs. "I need to switch cars, right now!"
"Roman, here comes the bad part," Hobbs says as he lowers a shield behind the truck.
"What?" Roman asks before they are hit with a missile, causing the shield to explode.
"Oh, SHIT!" Jayden yells as the truck jerks forward.

"Hang in there guys! We're almost through the lock," Ramsey says as she sees the lock up ahead.
"It's easy for you to say, when your ass ain't on fire," Roman retorts in panic.

"They're locking on," Tej says as he sees the truck prepare more missiles.
"Sorry guys, I got no tricks left," Hobbs tells them in defeat.
"What do we do now?" Ramsey asks in panic.
"We start praying," Tej answers her before Ramsey looks over at Letty for ideas. Dom drives off of a cliff before landing in a patch of snow on the ice. Dom drives into the back of the truck with the missiles, causing the driver to shoot all of the missiles as he spins out of control. The missiles hit several of the vehicles that are following the truck. 
"Hell yeah!" Roman cheers as they see the vehicles explode.
"There's Dom!" Ramsey cheers as she sees him drive through a wave of fire behind them, causing Letty to smile.

"What, is this guy on our side now?" Little Nobody asks confused as Dom drives past him.
"Who the hell cares? He just saved our asses!" Tej answers him happily as Dom passes him.
"Good to be riding with you again," Jayden says as Dom catches up to Letty and Ramsey while Letty looks over at him with a happy smile. Two torpedoes are launched before one breaks through the ice taking out one of the soldier's vehicles. The other torpedo breaks through the ice before sliding towards Hobbs, Jayden, and Roman.

"Take the wheel!" Hobbs orders Roman as he sees the torpedo.
"I ain't taking shit!" Roman argues with him.
"Take the wheel!" Hobbs orders him again, causing Roman to shake his head while Jayden rolls her eyes.
"I got it," Jayden says as she crawls into the front seat.
"Where are you going?" Roman asks as Hobbs opens the door before jumping onto the ice while still holding onto the door, causing him to slide beside the truck. "This is crazy!"
"Speed up!" Hobbs orders as the torpedo passes them. Jayden speeds up to where Hobbs is beside the torpedo. "Left and back!"
"What?" Roman asks him, confused.
"I have to turn the goddamn wheel to the left, really quickly," Jayden explains to Roman, who climbs into the backseat as Hobbs puts a hand on the torpedo while holding onto the door with his other hand. Jayden does as told before Hobbs shoves the torpedo, causing it to slide towards the left before crashing into one of the soldier's vehicles.
"Boom, baby!" Tej cheers as the vehicle explodes while Hobbs climbs back inside his truck.

"Oh shit!" Tej yells as the submarine breaks through the ice, taking out several of the soldier's cars.
"We're going to need a bigger truck," Hobbs says as he sees the submarine while Letty and Dom glance back at the submarine. Cipher has the submarine dive back under the water.
"It's right under us!" Roman yells as he sees the shadow of the submarine through the ice. "Get out of the way!" Hobbs speeds up before the submarine breaks through the ice once again, causing the ice under the team to start to crack. "Get us out of here!"
"Why are you always yelling?" Hobbs asks Roman as he speeds up once again.
"Because he's number 11," Jayden jokes as she puts her seatbelt on, causing Roman to glare at her.

"This bitch is crazy!" Letty says as she glances back at the submarine and the last vehicle of the soldiers.
"Look out!" Ramsey yells with a gasp as a big piece of ice moves in front of them. Letty swerves out of the way, causing the soldier to drive into the ice which causes him to crash.
"That's not good! That's not good!" Letty yells as the ice right behind them starts sinking, causing the back of her car to start to sink with the ice.
"Please tell me there's nothing to worry about!" Ramsey begs her in panic as the ice starts to surround them.
"We got this," Letty tells her as she flips a switch before pressing a button, causing the car to jump out of the ice before landing beside Dom.
"That's my girl," Dom says with a proud smile as he looks over at Letty.

"The sub's too close," Hobbs says as the submarine follows right behind them. "We ain't making it to the gate in time."
"We're just gonna let it get away?" Ramsey asks as she looks over at Letty, confused.
"Not if I know Dom," Letty answers her with a shake of her head before looking over at Dom.

"You lose, Dom," Cipher says as she looks at the footage from the camera in his car.
"I destroyed two of your teams," Dom says with a smirk as he looks at the camera. "I killed your red-headed boyfriend. And I put two killers on your untraceable plane. You lost the minute you interrupted my honeymoon. Now guess who I'm coming for."
"Put a heatseeker on him now," Cipher orders her men as she starts to really panic at the thought of losing. "Now! Fire!"

"That's a goddamn heatseeker coming at us," Hobbs says as he sees the heatseeker shoot out of the submarine, causing Jayden to look at Hobbs worriedly.
"Peel off, head for the shore," Dom yells at Letty and Ramsey before he flips a switch, causing the flames in the trunk of his car to come on. Letty leads the team towards the shore as told. "All right." The heatseeker locks onto Dom. "Come and get it." Dom speeds up as he drives up a hill of snow before he quickly turns around, causing the heatseeker to have to turn around as well. Dom heads straight for the submarine with the heatseeker behind.

"No, no, no," Cipher panics as she sees what he is doing. "Dive! Dive!"
"This... This is for my son!" Dom says as he looks at the camera before he presses his NOS button which causes the car to pop into a wheelie. Dom drives up a piece of ice to be able to jump over the top of the submarine, but Dom's back tire catches on the top part of the submarine, causing his car to turn while in the air. The heatseeker hits the submarine as Dom's car falls through the fire.

"Dom!" Letty yells as she sees the fire and Dom's car, which starts flipping out of the fire before Dom jumps out of the car as it continues to flip. The fire sucks into the submarine as Dom looks up at the black smoke around the submarine. Dom sits up before the fire inside the submarine reaches some of the other weapons, causing a big explosion. Dom prepares to be hit by the fire, but the team quickly forms a barricade in front of him with their cars. Dom looks up in shock as the fire turns into black smoke, since the submarine is sinking below the ice.

Letty is the first out of her car before she walks over to Dom, who stands up.
"You know I never left you, Letty," Dom says as she pulls him into a hug.
"I know," Letty says as he hugs her back while pressing a kiss to her cheek.
"And you know I never will," Dom says with a happy sigh, glad to have her back in his arms.
"I know," Letty says with a smile and laugh as she holds onto Dom. Tej, Roman, and Little Nobody climb out of their vehicles.
"I've so much to tell you," Dom says with a small smile as he looks down at Letty.
"Yeah you do," Letty says as she nods her head in agreement. "And you can start with that bitch." Letty smiles before kissing Dom, who immediately kisses her back.

"Now, that's Dominic Toretto," Roman says with a nod before Letty and Dom hug once again. "Hey Dom! I'm just throwin' it out there, we need to get up out of here cause there's all kinda nuclearism happening under this ice."
"Relax!" Tej tells him with a shake of his head. "Without the trigger chips, those nukes are harmless."
"Okay. So, we good, then," Roman says as he pulls out his cellphone. "Let me go on and get my young selfie levels up." Roman starts taking selfies, causing Hobbs to smile and Jayden to roll her eyes while Tej shakes his head in confusion and disgust.
"You realize this is classified, right?" Little Nobody asks as he looks at Roman.
"Not today," Roman tells him with a smirk as he continues to take pictures.
"Unbelievable," Little Nobody says while shaking his head and rolling his eyes before getting back in his car. Jayden shoves Roman, causing him to mess up his pictures which causes Jayden and Hobbs to laugh.
"All right, can we get up outta of here, now? I'm freezing!" Roman asks before getting back into the truck as Tej climbs back into his tanks while Letty and Dom continue to hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 567 77
Rachel Ann O'Connor is a character I put my heart and soul into,I've been working on her story for so long. Even though her story ends in F8,I know s...
88.8K 1.8K 28
(adj.) deeply yet romantically melancholy "I let him drag me everywhere. I can't exactly tell my brother no." - Regan. Ride or Die. Regan O'Connor...
606K 12.5K 91
Natalie left her twin brother behind at the age of 15 because she wanted a better life. A better life is what she got but she never expected it would...
308K 8K 39
"𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘫𝘶𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘭𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴...