A second chance?||ON HOLD

By PurpleAstetic

Philippines parents died in a painful and peaceful way. But what if they were given a second chance? Along wi... More

Before we start...
Progule
Chapter 1||The meeting
Chapter 2||The Old Ones
Chapter 4||An Explanation
Chapter 5||Brother?!
A/N
Chapter 6||Let's talk
A/N
Chapter 7||Vacation
Chapter 8||The Philippines and clothes shopping
Chapter 9||The Philippines part 2
Chapter 10||More Drama
Chapter 11||The newest members of the German family
Chapter 12||Morning with the trio
Chapter 13||L'manburg and Russia's Kids
Chapter 14|| Darksides
Technoblade Never Dies
Chapter 15||Four days?!
Chapter 16||Getting Supplies
Chapter 17||The Beach
Chapter 18|| DJ and Others
Chapter 19||Happy Independence day!
Chapter 20||Practice With the Team
Chapter 21|| Mama Austria-Hungry
Chapter 22||The big game
Chapter 23||Welcome
Chapter 24||Drama
Chapter 25||Secrets
Chapter 26||History
Chapter 27||Time to go back
Announcement
Chapter 28||World Meeting and Work
Chapter 29||Training
Chapter 30||Trouble
Chapter 31||The Truth
Chapter 32||What.....?
Chapter 33||You knew,didn't you....?
A/N & QnA
Chapter 34||Their Past
Chapter 35||L'manburg
Discontinued

Chapter 3||The Dinner

207 6 1
By PurpleAstetic

YW:Crussing,Mention of past

L'manburg's POV

Me and Mexico finished dinner when we heard a loud scream. I guess Ruski's sibling are home. I can hear them shouting 'What the fuck?!' Or 'How the fuck are you alive?!'.

Mex - Was that Russia's siblings?

L'man - Yep,come one. Let's prepare the table.

When me and Mex went to the table we saw Austria-Hungry and German Empire. I remember something the books say that A.H and G.E liked each other. And I was right. They were already leaning to each other for a kiss. I 'magicly' got my camera while Mex was holding a laugh. This would be good black-mail.

J.E - If your going to make-out go get a room.

The two instantly back away. And me and Mexico burst out of laughing. And the two were redder that Soviet's face.

Mex - HAHAHAHAHAH! You should have seen your faces! hahahahaha!

L'man - I got that on camera! I'm so going to show the others this.

A.H - No your not!

Just before we know it A.H was chasing me around the house while i still had the camera. He didn't even notice I passed it to Russia when we passed them.

Russia's POV

After Sunflower and Mexico went to the kitchen the rice gang then left. And for the others? I don't know. So it was just me,Germany,and the old countries.

I was getting bored. And didn't know what to do and I started to have a convo with Germs.

Russia - Weren't we suppose to post a new cover?

Germ - Meh,it can wait. Besides,I still have paperwork.

Russia - Your cause of death is definitely going to be:"Overworked myself to much".

Germ - Haha. Very funny. I'm not cool as my ancestors,anyways.

Right when he said that I smack him in the back of his head. This guy never learns.

Germs - OW! What was that for?!

Russia - Stop saying your not cooler than your ancestors. You literally survived a fucking purge. And whooped China's ass up. And not to mention survived the 'incident' when we were kids.

Germ - Fine,you win.

Perla - Pasenya lang. Pero,ano yang purge?

Russia - Well. Nangyari and Purge dahil yung amerikano na yun ay nakagawa ng mistake. Tapos yun malapit na matay si Germany.

S.E - Since when can your kid speak filipino language.

Soviet - I didn't even know he can.

Germ - Nasanay na kami. Dahil sige usap si Willow ng tagalog,tinuruan na lang namin ang aming sarili.

Third - You too?

Me and Germs talk. And the talk became an argument. After a while my sibling finally came back.

Bela - Were bac-HOLY MOTHER OF RUSSIA! I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD?!

Ukrie - HOW?!

Kaz - WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

They were shouting curse words every time they saw a old country.

Russia - Alright,calm down. They just got here a while ago. No need to keep cursing.

Ukrie - How are they alive?!

Russia - Visions.

The three of them went silence and said 'Oh,ok' and 'I'm out'. They were about to leave when L'manburg burst in the room laughing,while A.H was trying to get her.

She gave me something and continue running. A.H didn't even notice the thing she gave me. And now I realized it was a camera.

Bela - Uh,what is it?

Russia - Its a camera?

Germ - Well play it.

We played the camera and saw A.H and G.E almost about to kiss when J.E interrupt them. They quickly pulled away,and we heard Mex and Willow laughing in the background. That's where A.H started to chase her.

After the video we all burst out of laughting. The others were confuse until Germany gave the camera to his Dad. And they also burst out of laughter.

Germ - HAHAHAHAHAH! I knew he liked him!

A.H - NO!

Bela - You got caught in 4k!

We continued laughting and eventually Germany had to get something in his room. And when he came back he was holding controllers and a phone.

He then went to A.H and gave him the phone.

Germ - Since you observed us in years I got you a phone. And I'm guessing you already know how to use one of these.

A.H - Why,thank you. I've always wanted one of these. And yes,I do.

F.I - Uh,what is that?

A.H - Its a phone. Technology has gone more advanced these days. Now give me a controller Russia. I would like to 1v1 you in Minecraft.

Did he just challenge me? Oh it's on.

Russia - Oh,its on. Ukraine set up the TV I'm not losing this.

- TIME SKIP -(A.H beat Russia and it's time for dinner. And ASEAN is home)

L'manburg's POV

After me and Mex finish dinner we called everyone in the dinning room. I had to drag ASEAN tho. He's getting A lot more work cause of the covid cases. And surprisingly we had enough seats at the table.

We were eating dinner. The Rice gang parsing the rice. Singa reading a book while eating. ASEAN trying to calm down Thailand cause of his mom being here. And for some reason Russia's head was down and A.H had an amusing look while Germs was holding a laugh.

L'man - What's with him?

Germ - He loss in Minecraft.

Indo - No,way! Russia loss?!

Malay - Wait,what?!

Myanmar - About time he loss. He keeps winning! Anyways,who did he lose to?

Germ - He loss to A.H

Veit - Damn. Didn't know you would lose to and oldie.

A.H - I'm not that old.

Thai - Dude,you literally watch us as a ghost just to keep us safe. And we are literally hybrids cause if that?!

ASEAN - He had a good reason to do it. And that reason was to keep you alive after all of your organs were spattered everywhere.

F.Italy - Wait,what?!

Third - Huh?!

Third Reich's POV

Is that why my son has a halo? And wings. How could I not notice! He is my son. I should be the one to protect him!

E.Japan - What did you mean 'your organs were spattered everywhere'.

Philip - Oh,that's because were half dead.

KKK - ANO?!

Perla - Hah?!

L'man - Yep. Someone tried to kill us. And he did,but A.H brought us back to life. And in order to do that he had to turn us into hybrids. Which explains i have wings.

Soviet - Did he did that to other countries?

Laos - Nope! Only your kids,KKK's kids,Germany,Mexico,and the other Asian countries in this room. The reason we wear long sleeves all the time is cause to hide our scars allover our body. And we can't die from anything but age now!

Old Countrys - WHAT?!

Mex - Sí. We also have to wear contacts to hide our other colored eye. Except for L'manburg she wears an eye patch. And use magic to hide the scars on our faces

Spanish E. - How bad could it be?

L'man - Uh,this bad.

She them procedes to take off her eye patch. And when she finally did we were shock to what we saw......

☆~♧~☆~♧~☆~♧~☆~♧~☆~♧~☆

"Just remember- Just remember to take- Just remember to take care of your self,ok? Just remember...........-Ranboo"

Word Count - 1191

-Purple

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.2K 24
Philippines,discovered that it depends on people weather to confess and get love or get rejected and be hurt for the rest of your life,so she taught...
322K 6.3K 37
It was a normal nation meeting. They held one annually at least 3 times a year. However, this meeting ended up turning the world on their heads. Thei...
3.7K 56 33
We didn't expect for the world to have changed so much in a year. We only lived in the US long enough for me to end up being my brother's guardian. O...
477K 4.9K 45
Hello! This is a Boyfriend Scenario of Countryhumans, I only make X FEMALE Reader, not Male... Sorry!