The Deadly Teen Cruise [ The...

By MichelleLama5

Teen cruise, just for teenagers !! This special cruise will not contain an adult or child but only teenagers... More

Teaser : The Boyz FF - Deadly Teen Cruise
Chapter 1 : " Welcome Aboard "
Chapter 2 : First meeting
Chapter 3 : Mistake
Chapter 4 : " That the instructions begin...!!! "
Chapter 5 : The Rules
Chapter 6 : The Swimming pool
Chapter 7 : Get Ready
Chapter 8 : The Party
Chapter 9 : The Island
Chapter 10 : Friday Night
Chapter 11 : Hide and Seek [ First Round ]
Chapter 12 : Hide and Seek [ Second Round ]
Chapter 13 : " Real Game "
Chapter 14 : Hide and Seek [ Round Three ]
Chapter 15 : Game over
Chapter 16 : From 5 to 4
Chapter 18 : Welcome Aboard The Deadly Teen Cruise
Chapter 19 : Meeting
Chapter 20 : " Unjoy "
Chapter 21 : Truth or Dare ?
Chapter 22 : Rose
Chapter 23 : Where is Juyeon ?
Chapter 24 : New ally
Chapter 25 : The plan
Chapter 26 : D-Day...the End...

Chapter 17 : Revenge/promise

67 4 0
By MichelleLama5

Y/N : " W- what ?...no....no...no..NOOOOO !!!!! She...she's not !! Impossible, it cannot happen !!...no...." I collapse to the ground, crying my heart out.

Lia hugs me, a crying mess too.

Ivy : " How ? W-what happened ? " Ivy said trying to speak clearly through her sobs.

Lia takes a few minutes to calm down and started explaining.

~ Flashback ~

[ Yeji - P.O.V ]

We were hiding in a room, where we could stay safe until morning.
Sitting on the floor on a mattress, we are tight against each other hugging to keep us warm.

Yuna : " Girls...I-I know it's not the right moment but...i'm really really hungry " she said and her stomach made some noise right after.

I look at the other girls, we haven't eaten anything for a moment now. My stomach is also hurting from emptiness.

Yeji : " Yuna is kinda right, we should try to find something to eat don't you think so ? "

They look at me and then at each other.

Chaeryeong : " But...there is nothing to eat here ? "

I thought about it and then a stupid idea came on my mind, but...we had no other choice.

Yeji : " Maybe.. we should try to look for food outside ? " i suggest.

Their eyes widened and Lia screamed, shout.

Lia : *Whispers* " WHAT !!! ARE YOU MAD ?!!! IF WE GET OUT, WE'RE GOING TO GET KILLED !!! "

Yeji : " I know but we don't  have another choice !!! "

Lia thinks for a moment.

Yeji : " I will go and get the food, you girls just stay here " I said being impatience and stand up.

Lia grabs my arm to stop me a looks at me deeply.

Lia : " Okay, but you are not going alone !! " she told me.

Ryujin : *stands up* " I will join her "

Lia and me (Yeji) : " But-..."

She cuts us off.

Ryujin : " No buts, come one Yeji let's go. The sooner we leave, the faster we come back "

And with that we left.

~~

We found food in a kind of reserve and we were now walking back to the girls.

Yeji : " I hope that Bella, Ivy, Rose and Y/N are okay ? They are really nice and right now we don't know who to trust and to not trust "  I said will leading the way back.

Ryujin : " Ya, i hope we can count on each other on that " she respond.

Yeji : " How did this cruise turned up like that ? I really don't understand how somebody can be that horful "

...

...silence...

I frown.

Yeji : " Ryujin ? Are you listening to me ? " i ask her.

Silence again...

I turn around to see why she wasn't responding.

...and then i let go of what was in my hands and freeze.

She wasn't moving too, a gun on her temple, hold by a researcher who is standing right beside her.

Oh Sh*T !!!

Researcher : " Hahaha...going somewhere girls ? Without inviting me ? How sad, i think i'm gonna cry now " *Fake cries*

I look at Ryujin who was looking at me. I took my courage and dared to said ;

Yeji : " LET HER GO ! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US ?!!!!! " *I scream*

Researcher : " Me ? *points at himself* i don't know...? Maybe *thinks* your dead bodies ?!!!! "

He gave me goosebumps all over my body.

Ryujin mouthed me something.

Ryujin : " Go...run...you need to go whatever happens..."

Yeji : " What ? W-what do you mean ? " i said shaking.

Ryujin : *looks at the researcher* " You can kill me but you need to let her go then " she said making me speechless.

Yeji : " RYUJIN NO !! I'M NOT LETTING YOU DO THIS !!! NO F*CKING WAY !!! "

Ryujin : " Yeji please...i told you whatever happens go. Protect the others and run away from this f*cking place !!! "

Yeji : " No....i'm not leaving you..." I said will crying.

Ryujin looks at the researchers.

Ryujin : " Do we have a deal ?  "

He thinks for a moment, looking at me then at her and he smirk.

Researcher : " Deal..."

She nods her head and i could see a tear running down her face.

Ryujin : " Tell the others that i love them, survive...all of you...for me and get out of here...now run Yeji...and never look back...Ok ? " she asked with her tears running down none stop on her cheeks.

Yeji : " Ryujin no !! "

Ryujin : " Please Yeji...don't forget me....now go ! "

Yeji : " No-..."

Ryujin : " I SAID GO !!!! " she finally screamed. 

I was now a crying mess.
I didn't want to go and leave her here with this psycho.

I turn around but turned my head back at her.

Yeji : " Ryujin..."

The researcher was losing patience now.

Researcher : " Just f*cking go now stop being a pain in the a*s " he said irritated.

Yeji : " Shut the f*ck up you stupid psycho !!! "

Ryujin : " Go Yeji...Now ! "

Yeji : " You don't have to do this..."

Ryujin : "I know...but somebody has to..."

Yeji : " I will never forget you bestie "

Ryujin : " Me too... "

I finally turn around and started running against my will.

Ryujin : " RUN YEJI !!! RUN-...."

*Gun shot*

She was screaming at me, until a shot rang out...

I stop in my tracks...

I don't even want to turn around but my feets don't listen and turn around.

I could see her...her body, her dead body laying on the disgusting floor of that ship.

Monsters...Y-You are all monsters here !!!!....i.....I-I didn't even have time to hug her one last time...

I'm a crying mess again and started running away from this scene while thinking ;

Yeji (thoughts) : " I swear Ryujin, i swear...that i will give you justice !!!....i will take my revenge....i promise...."

~ To be continued ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528 144 28
Is it luck to keep going back from the game that reminds you of how cruel you've been through? Being aware of playing an unexpected life-and-death g...
19.6K 753 47
[๐—„.๐—Œ๐— ๐—‘ ๐–ฎ๐–ข] โ”โ”โ” # ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–พ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‰๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—‚๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐—Œ ๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐—‚๏ฟฝ...
2.8K 185 36
Working in an environment where everything seems to be under pressure circumstances make them came to a conclusion that it is almost impossible to ha...
187K 6.7K 38
late at night , a wander down the streets of downtown is not the safest trip for a young girl approaching her mid twenties to endeavor on.. when yank...