Timeline/ AOUAD (ON HOLD)

By -xiaos_wify-

A traveling spirit travels different timeline to get a feel of life at different points in time, when someth... More

Prologue
(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:1:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:2:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:3:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:4:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:5:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:6:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:7:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:9:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:10:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:11:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
Authors Note!!!

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:8:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

114 6 0
By -xiaos_wify-

Su-hyeok?" On-jo said looking around the room. When she didn't see him she started to panic. "Where's Su-hyeok?!" She asked but no one answered not knowing where he was. "You were with him right?" On-jo asked Cheong-san. Cheong-san hesitated to answer the question.

"He was behind me." He said looking at a worried On-jo. "Then where is he now?" On-jo asked hoping he knew the answer to her question. Seeing the worry in On-jo's eyes made Cheong-san look down for a second. "I don't know." Cheong-san said as On-jo looked down at the floor.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. It's okay. " I-sak said as she rushed over to On-jo trying to comfort her. "Yeah, Su-hyeok can handle himself. I'm sure he's okay." I said as I tried to calm her down. "Here sit down" I-sak said as On-jo sat down on the floor. "Hey, I'm sure everything will be fine." I said, still trying to calm her down or take her worries away, but nothing was working.

I looked up at Cheong-san for help, but I could tell he was worried as well. I let out a sigh as I sat down next to On-jo and let her rest her head on my shoulder.

After 5 minutes or so. The intercom suddenly started going off. Making us cover our ears from how loud it was.

"Students and teachers of Hyeosan High School." We heard someone say over the intercom. "I'm Park Sun-Hwa, the English teacher. Something strange is happening throughout the school. Some students are attacking others indiscriminately. So please flee and find a safe place. And if any student or faculty hears this and is able to, please call the police and fire department." Ms. Kim said giving us some advice on what to do and warning us of what is happening. "Students, hide somewhere safe until help arrives. If you can get out of the school, please get out. I'll say it again. Some students are..." Ms. Kim said before pausing confusing all of us. "Hey, everyone... You're okay, right? You're not hurt? I don't know what's going on in here or how this whole thing happened, but still, find a safe place and hide. I...I'm sorry... I can't help. Don't get hurt, okay? Please, let's stay alive and meet again. Okay?" Ms. Park said sounding like she was crying. Some of us started to tear up because of how scared we were and hearing Ms.Kim's voice was quite refreshing.

I looked over at everyone, seeing that some of them were already crying. Soon my eyes met with Dae-su. Seeing how much blood was on his face made me feel bad. I went to take out a wet wipe from my bag and realized it wasn't there. "My bag?!" I mumbled loud enough for a few people. I started looking around to see if I had honestly left it in the classroom. Sure enough, the bag was nowhere to be seen. How could I be so stupid! I just lost our only chance of surviving in this place. I thought scolding myself.

"Here." Cheong-san said putting the bag in front of me before looking away to the door making sure the zombies were still outside. "How did you...?" I questioned looking at the bag in shock and confusion before my eyes looked up at Cheong-san. "I knew you would forget it trying to help others. That's why I stayed behind. Just to make sure" He said still not looking me in the eye.

A smile soon appeared on my face as I got up and hugged him. "Thank you" I whispered into his ear before letting go and grabbing the wet wipes. "Dude..." Gyeong-su said as he nudged Cheong-sans shoulder.

"Here, you go Dae-su." I smiled as I handed him the wipe. "Thank you, Princess." He joked as he started to wipe his face with it.

After I handed the wipe I walked over to On-jo who was at the window looking like she was thinking. "On-jo you okay?" I asked but no response. I looked over to I-sak who shook her head. "I'll be right back." I-sak said as she walked over to Cheong-san.

"So are you going to tell her?" I-sak asked. "Tell her what?" Cheong-san asked in return. "You know." I-sak said making Cheong-san sigh. "What's the point in asking if you know the answer... I-sak I don't want to force her to remember. And if that means that it saves her from being hurt, then I would gladly do it" He said as he looked down at the floor. "You know maybe it's like one of those romance dramas. Where you kiss her and all her memories come rushing back and she falls in love with you all over again" I-sak said trying to lighten the mood.

"I-sak stop living in a fantasy world for once and wake up to reality. Life isn't a drama and it isn't easy, so stop pretending like it is."Cheong-san snapped, making I-sak sigh. "I know life isn't easy Cheong-san. You aren't the only one that lost someone close to them. Everyone here has lost someone they care about." I-sak said telling him off. Cheong-san looked away from her knowing she was right and he had no right acting the way he was. "Cheong-san just promise me you'll tell her soon. You never know what could happen, okay? I'm sure she'll understand. After all, it's Yeong-ja we're talking about." I-sak chuckled out before leaving Cheong-san to think about what to do.

Cheong-san knew he had to tell Yeong-ja the truth whether he liked it or not.

"On-jo, Yeong-ja" I-sak said catching both of our attention. "Don't worry too much. I'm sure Su-hyeok will be just fine. He's a great athlete and super fast." I-sak said giving some reassurance to On-jo. On-jo nodded but we still knew she was worried. I sighed intertwining my and On-jo's hand. I-sak soon followed intertwining her and On-jo's hands.

"But...Cheong-san has been acting super weird since you woke up Yeong-Ja." I-sak stated causing me to raise an eyebrow wanting to know what she meant. "I think he might be into you" I-sak said as both I-sak and On-jo looked at me. Somehow I felt my face burn up at the thought of Cheong-san liking me. "Shut up..." I said looking away from the two causing them to giggle.

Silence soon filled the three as they looked out the window. "I-sak...why are you so cold?" On-jo asked confusing I-sak. "So cold?" She asked not knowing what she meant. "What do you mean cold?" I question letting go of On-jo's hand. On-jo soon brought I-sak's hand up to her cheek. Pressing it on it to make sure. "Your hand is really..." On-jo started but soon stopped once she saw blood dripping from I-sak's face. "What about my hand?" I-sak asked as they let go of each other's hands.

I-sak soon realized that blood was dripping from her nose and went to wipe it. And once she saw the blood on her hand she went into shock. "Really. I wasn't bitten." I-sak said as she kept wiping the dripping blood. "I mean it. I really wasn't bitten." I-sak said hoping we would believe her. Once people saw the blood dripping from I-sak's nose they started to whisper and back away from her. All of the noise that was happening woke up the nightmare, Na-yeong. "What's going on?" Na-yeong asked looking around the room to see people in shock. Which only confused her. Her eyes finally met with I-sak's and she took a step back. "Did you get bitten!?" Na-yeong said as she took a step back.

"I said I wasn't!" I-sak yelled as she rushed to the nearest mirror. Once she saw that her eyes were turning red, she knew what was happening. "On-jo...Yeong-ja..."I-sak said stepping closer to us. On-jo immediately ran to I-sak's side, but I stayed put for once not knowing what to do. "No, right?" I-sak said as tears started to build up in her eyes. "I'm not, right?" I-sak said making tears come out of On-jo's eyes. On-jo slowly nodded her head and hugged I-sak tightly.

As soon as On-jo hugged her tears started to come out of I-sak's eyes. "Yeong-ja..." I-sak called out making me look down at the ground.

I looked up at I-sak. As my eyes meet with hers. I couldn't hold the tears in anymore. I ran to I-sak, hugging her as tight as I could. "I-sak..." I said as tears started to run down my face.

I-sak soon pulled away from us wanting to look us in the eye. "I'm not. I'm not one of them." I-sak asked for the final time. On-jo nor I could tell her she was turning, so we just hugged her hoping she wouldn't and would stay with us.

"What are you doing? Get her out of here right now!" Na-yeong yelled, but no one did anything, having to deal with the zombies outside trying to get in. "No. Come on. I said I'm okay." I-sak yelled looking around the room. "I believe you... I believe you I-sak...Just please, please don't leave me." I cried out as I buried my face in her neck. "I'm not going to leave you Yeong-ja. I promise." I-sak gently said as she stroked my hair trying to calm me down. At this point, everyone knew what was happening and felt bad for On-jo and Yeong-ja.

I-sak looked around the room to see people who she once considered her friends, were now looking at her like she was a monster. I-sak didn't recognize who she was looking at. They all became strangers to her. As soon as she turned back to On-jo and Yeong-ja were stripped from her arms. "On-jo... Yeong-ja..."She called out as she fell to her knees and started palpitating

"Hurry do something!"

"I-sak! Please!"

"Get her out of here!"

"No, let go! I-sak!"

As Na-yeong's yells, On-jo's cries for help, and I-sak's bones breaking into different positions. I had no idea what to do. I was frozen and my mind was blank.

Soon everything stopped as everyone's eyes landed on I-sak. At that moment in time, it felt like time itself had stopped as I-sak got up off the ground. I-sak's eyes had not met mine, but met with a crying On-jo behind me. It felt like I was invisible to her eyes and only her eyes. As I-sak ran to bite On-jo. Cheong-san grabbed a chair and hit I-sak with it. "Cheong-san stop!" On-jo yelled as she tried to run past me, but I stopped her worried about her safety. Soon a fight broke out. As the guys tried to get I-sak out of the classroom. On-jo crying, begging them to stop and not hurt her best friend.

"Hurry up! Get her out of here!"Na-yeong yelled as she stood back and watched. Does she have no sense of compassion? Someone just lost their best friend. But all she's thinking about is herself?! I thought as I slowly turned around to face her. Soon all I could see was red. And I found myself reaching for a stool and throwing it in her direction at full force.

The chair hadn't hit Na-yeong even though I hoped it would. Na-yeong sat on the floor in shock looking at me with widened eyes not saying anything I looked back at Cheong-san and Gyeong-su who were having trouble with I-sak.

For a second I just stood there, staring at them. Before stepping closer to them. "Yah! Yeong-ja! What do you think you're doing?! Come here!" I hear someone yell from behind me sounding quite worried for my safety, But I didn't listen to what they were saying. I continued walking to the point where I was only a few feet away from where I-sak, Gyeong-su, and Cheong-san were.

I didn't do anything and just stared at them for a few seconds before my eyes met with Cheong-san's. "Yeong-ja! Are you crazy?! Get back!" He yelled, but it only sounded muffled to me. I was too focused on I-sak.

"I-sak..." I managed to get out causing her to look at me. I started to get teary-eyed again. The way she looked at... It wasn't the I-sak that I grew to know. Even though I've only known her for a short amount of time. It feels like I've known her my whole life. I guess she has that effect on people.

"I'm sorry..." I said before hitting her to the ground and Gyeong-su and Cheong-san rushed to hold her head down. Although she wasn't trying to bite me. She was going after Cheong-san and Gyeong-su like I wasn't there, to begin with. This confused me a little, but I brushed it off as I pinned her arms down with my knees.

As I lifted my arm above my head with the pocket knife ready to kill her. All of Yeong-ja's memories with her started rushing back and I froze.

"Blue is totally your color."

"You did what?! What did he say?!"

"Wait so he kissed you first?!"

"I'm guessing I know who got you those flowers."

"Best friends forever!"

As the memories came back I started to cry. I couldn't do it. I couldn't kill her.

My hesitation didn't go unnoticed. As soon as Cheong-san saw me hesitate and rushed to pull me back letting go of I-sak. As I-sak got up once again her eyes met with me and On-jo's. This time as she ran toward us Cheong-san pushed her out the window.

As I watched On-jo try and hold onto I-sak and Cheong-san trying to get On-jo to let go of her. I could stop my tears from falling

Why? Why am I crying? Why does it hurt so much? I only knew her for a few days and suddenly when I have to kill her I can't. Why? I thought as I tried to get my tears to stop falling. At this point I started to breathe heavily as I tried to calm down I glance at On-jo. She needs me more than I need her. She's hurting more than anyone can imagine. I thought as walked over to her.

I walked over to On-jo putting my hand on her shoulder. On-jo slowly turned around to face me. Her tears running harder than before. "She's gone..." On-jo said as her knees gave out and she fell crying. "I know... I know..."I said as I hugged and stroked her hair. On-jo's cries filled the room. No one dared to say anything.

----------

I don't know if this is sad enough I think I took away the emotion in this scene. sorry

Also should i stop the Na-yeong slander or????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 682 13
This story takes place in a Highs cool which had become the new home of Thousands of zombies... and a teenage girl named [?¿?¿?]
19.6K 458 27
Choi Ah-lam has always admired Oh Joon-yeong. Today she was looking forward to seeing him at school, but soon enough it turned into a terrifying day...
237 23 5
-𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Aera, and her friends, have to survive a zombie apocalypse and their love life's
63K 3.5K 18
"ɪᴛ's sᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ." ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪᴍ ʏᴏʜᴀɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛᴄᴀsᴛ ᴏғ ᴄʟᴀss 𝟸-𝟻, ᴛʀɪᴇs ʜɪs ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴜᴍʙ ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ᴅ...