โฆ Anime Lemons โฆ

By Animeboywifu

"๐™ธ๐š– ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š™๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž're ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•" You can onl... More

Satoru x reader (jjk)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›...
Finger (2)
Finger (4)
No words
His plaything, his property
๐Ÿ˜…
๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜
One more time
A sudden need
Rude boy
Brothers bestfriend
Mine, Mine, Mine
Big Bad Wolf

The finger (3)

7.6K 93 35
By Animeboywifu

So..." You and Gojo were back in the small talisman room, except this time you were naked, your arms still pinned behind you.

"Why am I back here? Also, can I get some clothes?" Your legs were pressed up against your chest, trying your best to hide yourself from Gojo.

"Well," he scratched the back of his head, "you turned into Sukuna after...some unfortunate circumstances." You blushed in embarrassment at remembering getting fucked by Sukuna's thick cock, screaming as you did so, and orgasming until you passed out. "No one got hurt, but I locked you in here in case Sukuna came out again."

"Oh, well in that case can I go back to my room and put on some clothes?" You were thinking about how long he was sitting there, probably for a while, staring at your naked body. It surprisingly aroused you to think about his eyes wandering over your helpless form-

"Was last night not enough for you?" Sukuna's voice cut through your thoughts, "shall I demonstrate how easy it is for me to make you scream in front of him?"

"Stop it." You said out loud by accident. "Sorry, Sukuna was talking."

Gojo considered you for a moment. "You're taking this surprisingly well."

"I'm just glad he didn't kill anyone this time. You said it yourself, he can't beat you with all 20 of his fingers, so I'm not worried since I've only eaten one." You felt safe here, even with the murderer running amok in your body.

"No, I mean with being a vessel for Sukuna. It must be very hard living with another person inside your head."

"To be honest, it's not the greatest having someone else in my head," 'especially one who's such a sexual deviant', "but I imagine I'll get used to it in time since I don't think there's a way to get him to leave. If there was, I'm pretty sure you would have gotten him out of my body by now because he's so dangerous."

"You're right, the only way to get Sukuna out of your body is by killing you...you didn't know that and still went along with the execution?" He sounded confused.

"I figured it would be justice for murdering those people. That because I ate the finger, it was my responsibility for making sure Sukuna didn't hurt anyone, now can I go back to my room and put some clothes on."

"One more thing," he became more serious this time, "are you okay after what Sukuna did to you?"

You're breathing stopped, embarrassment flooding your face as you nodded, "y-yes...it was consensual."

He nodded, regarding you for a second before getting out of his chair, moving over to unlock your arm bindings, leaning down to whisper in your ear, "if ever isn't, let me know and I'll destroy him myself."

Your heart skipped a beat at that right before Sukuna said in your head, "I'd like to see him try to do that without hurting you."

"Wouldn't that hurt me as well?"

"Trust me." It was a genuine response, with no malice behind it. It was nice...and attractive.

He untied you and you were able to go back to your room, right after Gojo leant you his teddy bear pyjama shirt so you weren't completely exposed to the elements.

When morning came, you were somewhat well rested with no more Sukuna taking over in the night. Then you had the idea, "how come your able to take over so easily? I thought I could repress you."

He hummed, "I thought you figured it out by now. I guess you're not as smart as you think you are."

That aggravated you, but you thought for a moment. You can repress him normally, but he starts coming out when you have high emotions and fully comes out during your...relations, so-

"You can only take control of me when I black out from an orgasm." You sounded proud to figure that out, but also a little ashamed to have not figured it out until now.

"You did it, I'm so proud." He said, voice dripping with sarcasm. "But seriously, you didn't figure it out until just now? I hope the white haired guy who you cream over so much isn't nearly that slow."

That stung, but you tried not to let it get to you as you got up to start the day.

Once you were done getting ready, you look over to the bathroom, where you left Gojo's teddy bear pyjama shirt. You went over to it, picking it up, feeling the soft fabric between your hands. Such a cute thing to wear for-

"For a strong, attractive man who I'm definitely not attracted to in any way." You set the shirt down in embarrassment at Sukuna's voice. "I'm surprised you didn't smell it too, to see what he smells like you freak."

"I-I would never!" You probably would have if Sukuna didn't stop you.

"I can read your thoughts, remember? I know you were about to, so I stopped you from becoming even more perverted than you are now."

"I'm not perverted! You are, with your bathroom sex and your dirty thoughts all of the time! I'm perfectly normal." You weren't, but at least you weren't as bad as him.

"Keep lying to yourself then. I at least stopped you from deciding to assault our senses with his smell." He seemed really peeved at the thought of you wanting to sniff another man's clothes, but you didn't look into it because you heard the door open.

"I heard talking, is it you [Y/N] or is it Sukuna?" Gojo stood in the doorway of the bathroom. His hair was down and he was wearing sunglasses, a button-down dress shirt were the top two buttons were undone, and a pair of khakis. You could hear Sukuna laughing inside your mind.

"It's me, [F/N]." You got embarrassed all of a sudden from his intrusion. You grabbed the shirt and handed it to him, "you probably want this back."

He didn't take the shirt, "I'll be back tonight to pick it up." He leaned in a bit closer, "I wanted to talk with you about some things, but I have some business to take care of, so I'll be back later."

"O-Oh, okay." You set the shirt back on the counter and you both turn to go into the hallway.

The rest of the time was uneventful. You had breakfast and talked about nothing with Gojo before he had to leave, something about his best friend Nanami coming by, but you didn't know who that was, so you let it be.

You went back to your dorm room and laid on your bed after taking a lovely stroll around the campus, confused as to why there weren't any kids around despite it being a high school. You figured that was a question to ask later as you closed your eyes for a nap.

You woke up to a knock on your door, figuring it was Gojo, you called out to him, "it's unlocked!"

The door opened and you saw him. He kicked off his shoes and came in, closing the door behind him. You set your phone on the desk next to your bed and asked, "I'm guessing we're having the conversation now?"

He moved over to the bed and sat in the desk chair, turning it to face you, "preferably not because I know it will make you uncomfortable, but it needs to happen sooner or later." He seemed to sigh at that.

"Oh?" You waited for him to continue.

He looked down, then back up to meet your eyes, you then could see his as he took off his sunglasses and put them on the desk.

You couldn't comprehend anything other than his beautiful blue eyes, completely forgetting the conversation you supposedly were going to have. "Your eyes are beautiful...why do you cover them up?"

He seemed to be taken aback by your sudden forwardness, "I just don't like getting stared at when I go places."

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize that it bothered you," you looked down, "I won't stare, I promise."

He takes your hands in his, "I don't mind it so much when it's you." He took one of your hands and kissed the top of it and met your eyes. "I actually quite like the way you look at me." You turn a deep crimson as he leaned forward.

"You both are disgusting." You could feel the side of your face move from the new mouth that formed. "If you are going to fuck than just do it."

You moved away from Gojo, turning your head away out of embarrassment. 'Why would you say that, Sukuna?!'

"Because, watching this go on while you constantly think about him is starting to bother me, so either fuck or leave, Gojo."

You started to move away, but Gojo grabbed your arm, pulling you back. You met his eyes as he said with a smile, "you think about me?"

You look down, a blush still coating your cheeks. "Y-Yeah... I do."

"A considerable amount might I add, but just remember that if you fuck her, you're fucking me as well." You could feel the mouth on your face smile mischievously at the thought while you sat there, mortified at the prospect.

"Hmm. I don't mind." Gojo tilted your head to meet his eyes again, "so long as I get to be with [Y/N], I think it's a small price to pay."

You were taken aback and before you could say something, Gojo leaned in to kiss you, taking your lips.

"So, he doesn't mind...interesting..." You heard in your head, but could barely focus on Sukuna's voice due to the kiss.

Your lips moved in time with his, his hand snaking up to cradle your head to deepen the kiss. He stroked his tongue on your bottom lip, asking for entrance which you gladly gave him. Your tongues swirled around each other, savouring the taste of the other. His other hand moved to your thigh slowly began moving it toward the end of your shirt.

You broke the kiss and asked, "is this really ok? You aren't uncomfortable with Sukuna being here?"

"If he minded my being here, I don't think he'd be kissing you like that." Sukuna spoke up. "And you clearly don't mind me because of the night before when you begged me to-"

You slapped your face where Sukuna's mouth was, but it just reformed on the back of you hand, "-fuck you with my thick cock." You could hear the satisfaction in his voice as you slapped the back of your hand, but the damage was already done.

"Hmm." Gojo kept staring at you with those mesmerizing eyes of his. "You begged him to fuck you?" He seemed intrigued at the thought. "Why?"

You could feel the mouth re-form on your face, "because she's a filthy whore who gets off to cursed spirits. Kitten, why don't you show this teacher how well you beg?" The sultry tones of Sukuna's voice stirred you to follow.

"Y-Yes Sukuna." You turned your head to face Gojo, but before you could say something Sukuna spoke.

"That's not my name, kitten, and you know that."

Shame burned your face as you said, "yes, M-Master Sukuna." You could barely look at Gojo as you continued, "please...have sex with me..."

"And if I don't want to?" Gojo had a mischievous grin on his face as he started to move away.

"P-Please...please f-fuck me...I-I need you inside me..." Your face was red-hot, but you needed him more than you cared about your pride.

"Hmm...and why should I?" Gojo stopped moving, but instead rested his head on his palm and tilted his head.

"B-Because..."

"Because what, darling?" Gojo's mock-innocence made it all the harder to continue. You were being bombarded on all sides by attractive men, one of which lived inside you.

"Because I-I'm being a good girl and d-deserve to be rewarded." You didn't know how well that would work out, but it was the best you could come up with.

"Good girls don't fuck cursed spirits last I checked. What do you think, Sukuna?"

"Hmm. As much as I hate to agree, I believe your right. Good little girls don't fuck cursed spirits, only bad little whores do." Sukuna paused for a moment, "are you aroused by talking about what you desire, kitten. What a dirty little whore you are indeed."

"Is she aroused?" Gojo leaned forward a bit to stare at you, his voice low and husky. "Are you that perverted as to get aroused by a teacher and a cursed spirit? We're not even doing anything, yet."

You blush couldn't deepen any more, but you couldn't pull yourself from those beautiful eyes. "I-I'm not."

"You can't lie to me, kitten, we share a body, remember?"

Gojo hummed, "if you're so sure you're not aroused, why don't we check?"

"Splendid idea!" Sukuna was jovial as Gojo pushed you down on the bed, you tried to resist, but he was too strong.

He spread your legs and climbed on top of you, his hand dragging down your front until it reached your pants. He then deftly unzipped them and cupped your vulva.

"So, you are aroused." He breathed. "Good girls don't lie, darling." He then took his middle finger and dragged it over your soaked panties. You tried to close your legs, but you lost control of your arms and they held your legs in place.

"No, no, kitten. I thought you wanted this," Sukuna's voice was teasing, "you constantly think about how you want him to fuck you while I watch, even almost fucking yourself in the shower. Are you embarrassed about getting what you want?"

You whimpered as Gojo's finger dragged itself up and down your vulva. 'Damn, I'm going to come before he even touches my clit.'

Gojo leaned down and purred in your ear, "is that true, darling? Have you masturbated to me in the shower?"

"I-I..." You couldn't speak.

"Use your words, kitten, and answer him." Sukuna's sickly-sweet voice was showing how much he enjoyed seeing you squirm.

"If you tell me the truth, I'll let you come." Another finger was added to the stroking of your sex. "Does that sound like a deal?"

You nodded your head and tried to find words, "I-I did."

"And what is it that you did, darling?"

"I-I masturbated t-to you in the s-shower." You stuttered out and began to moan as he moved your underwear and started massaging your clit.

"What a good, filthy girl you are, darling. Already so wet and I haven't even done anything." Gojo whispered in your ear, fingers encircling your clit.

You arched your back and moaned again, pressing your clit harder against his fingers. Gojo chuckled in your ear.

You could feel yourself grow closer with every swirl of his fingers; your legs still spread wide due to Sukuna's control.

"I can feel that your close, now come for me, darling." Gojo stared at you, watching you ask you began spasming, the orgasm rocking your body. Gojo continued, until the last of your spasming stopped. He then sat up, pulled his hand away, moving the moistened digits to his mouth, tasting you.

"You're just as delicious as you look, darling. I can't wait to have more...after you tell me what you want." A mischievous grin spread across his face.

"I already said what I want." You couldn't hold back your anger, but all it sounded like was whining.

He hummed, "I don't seem to remember... What about you, Sukuna? Do you remember her asking what she wants?"

"Not at all. I don't remember anything of the sort." You could hear the grin on his face. "It seems you're going to have to ask again, kitten."

You whispered, shame coming back to you, "p-please fuck me."

"What? I can't hear you darling, speak up for your teacher."

"P-Please, Gojo, Sukuna. Please fuck me." You weren't ashamed any more as that familiar heat spread through you, like what happened last night. All you could think about was getting one, or both, of them inside you.

"There's my kitten. You're doing so well, begging to be fucked like the little whore you are." Your arms dropped your legs as Sukuna's mouths developed on each hand. "Shall we stop teasing her and get on to the main event?"

Gojo chuckled, taking one last lick from his hand that was still coated in your arousal, sending a shiver up your spine. "I don't know, I've been having a lot of fun. Haven't you Master Sukuna?"

Sukuna chuckled, his voice reverberating through you, "jealous, teacher?"

"Not in the slightest." Gojo bent down to take your lips in his again. You immediately opened your mouth so he could explore your mouth again.

"Such an obedient and good little girl you are, already opening yourself up to your teacher." Sukuna said. Your arms began to move on their own, moving up toward your breasts, teeth brushing against your heated skin. You were too preoccupied with Gojo's passionate kissing that you didn't realize until it was too late that the mouths on your hands had reached your breasts, gasping when they began to suck your nipples. This gave Gojo a chance to deepen the kiss, you became breathless as he sucked on your tongue, making you moan in pleasure between the two men.

Gojo pulled back, leaving you gasping and wanting more, he looked down at you, his white hair framing his face, highlighting his gorgeous blue eyes filled with lust. "So eager, are we? If you keep kissing me like that, I might just lose control."

"P-Please-" You moaned as one of the hands nipped at your nipple, "p-please fuck me, teacher. I need you." The need was filling your body, even hotter than before. You needed him, you needed both of them.

"Such an impatient kitten. Fine, go ahead and fuck her, teacher."

Gojo leaned back and you watched as he began unbuttoning his shirt, "alrighty, Master Sukuna." He began to chuckle again. "Do you like watching me undress, darling?"

"I do." The straightforwardness of your answer surprised you as greedily took in his form, his muscles rippling as he shrugged off his shirt and cast it to the ground.

"Hmm." He began to unbuckle his pants, pulling out a fully erect cock that was easily as big as your forearm.

"Holy shit." You panicked, 'there is no way that that'll fit in me!'

"HAHA! This will be great fun, won't it, kitten! Don't worry about it fitting, I'm MUCH bigger than that." He began laughing as Gojo began lining himself at your entrance, a mischievous smiling creeping across his face.

"I'll make sure to go slow, darling. I wouldn't want to hurt my precious little student." He pressed himself against your entrance, feeling the head easily slide in, a moan escaping your lips as Sukuna's mouths began sucking and biting your nipples to try to distract you from the inevitable pain.

You looked down at Gojo, watching him as he sunk himself inside you, visibly trying not to lose control. "Ah, you feel so good, darling." He grabbed onto your legs, rubbing his hands soothingly up and down your thighs. "So tight and wet for me." He kept pressing himself in until you could feel his chest meet your thighs. "I'm all in, darling. You did so well for me."

The stretch of Gojo's length made you as full as the night with Sukuna, except you weren't so clouded with lust to were you could actually feel its full effects now. He started to slowly rock back and forth, soliciting another moan from you. "F-Faster, Gojo." You kept moaning as he began to pick up his pace, slapping noises filled the room along with both of your moans.

"See, I told you that you could take him, kitten. You're doing so well for him." Sukuna moved one of the mouth hands down between your thighs, devouring your sensitive clit as Gojo thrusted relentlessly into you.

Another orgasm rocked your body, squeezing tightly on Gojo's massive cock.

"Ah," Gojo was breathing heavily, trying to keep a steady pace, but having difficulty with you tightening around him, "if you keep that up, darling, I might not be able to last very long." His mouth moved down, taking your neck, sucking and biting as the hand on your nipple continued to do.

The hand on your clit moved to your sensitive inner thighs and began biting them. Blood began to drip from your arousal-coated thighs, but all you could feel was the ecstasy from the pain as Gojo continued his thrusting.

Gojo stopped biting your neck, licking the sensitive area. "Having fun yet, my darling student?" He whispered in your ear.

"I-" Before you could reply, one of Gojo's hands reached up and clasped itself around your neck. You could barely breath as he continued, "what did you say? You need to speak up for your teacher."

Dots began to coat your vision as you struggled to breathe, which made the arousal all that more intense. You could hear Sukuna chuckling at your ecstasy-filled misery as Gojo leaned down and kissed you. His tongue immediately gaining entry to your mouth as you were gasping for air. He took what little breath you still had as he played with your tongue. You could feel his pace start to pick up and become more sporadic.

Between the sharp pain from your thigh, the numb pain from your nipples, the delicious pain from Gojo's thrusting, and now this, your body began to spasm as you had another orgasm.

You could hear Gojo moan and felt a warm sensation as he came in you before you passed out again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 632 17
Uuuuhhhhhhhh.... Like the title says, it's a baku x reader but, like, no quirks or something. I really don't know what I'm doing. Tbh tho I'm kinda...
23.1K 169 20
Just some one-shots I wrote most of them will be short. I will probably do requests in the future some will be smut but not a lot. This is my first b...
259K 3.4K 39
a hot spot for you horny and lonely peeps. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Izuku Midoryia Katsuki Bakugou Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari ...
468K 11.7K 19
Y/n finds an injured Levi in the forest and takes him into her cottage where they get intimate with each other. "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ... ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...