Kathrine Depp

By J0sh_gvf

Katherine Depp recently meets the singer of Greta Van Fleet Josh Kiszka while he was on SNL. After meeting hi... More

Kathrine Depp
Francesca
Devon
Alexander De Luca
SNL
New York
Friends
Dancing
Paparazzi
Concert
Hawaii
Closer
Interviews
June 1st
June 2nd
Faking it
Harry Styles
Mia
2020/2021
Airport
Goodbye
The End

Paige

100 4 0
By J0sh_gvf

Good Old-Fashion Lover Boy- Queen

I'm supposed to leave tonight for New York but Josh was trying to convince me all morning.

It started with fresh fluffy waffles when I woke up. Then a dip in the pool. Then he showed me a new song they were working on. And tried to show me how to play drums.

Did he remember last night? Is he going to block that out as well?

"Hey, so Paige and Mackenzie wanted to know if you'd go to lunch with them today before you leave" Josh brought up. "If you don't want to that's totally fine, you can just spend the rest of the day with me" he added.

"I don't know I mean I would love to go. It's just that I don't think I have time because I'm leaving tonight" I hesitated.

"You could just stay longer, I'm fine the house is usually empty anyway, it's nice to have people here,"  Josh said.

"I'll go today to lunch but then I need to leave I was supposed to get the cats a few days ago" I decided.

"Fine, they said they could pick you up around 2," Josh said.

"We have a while till then what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Movie," we said at the same time.

"Which one?" I asked as we walked to the living room.  "Do you have a favorite?"

"My favorite out of all movies is the Space Odyssey"

"I've never seen it but I've heard of it" I flopped down on the couch next to Josh.

While I was using the remote to search for the movie Josh noticed all of my rings.

"Oooo I love your rings, there are so cool," Josh said taking my hand and looking at them.

"Thank you, do you want one?" I giggled.

"Really?"

"Yeah, here my dad gave me this one a few years ago," I said taking a ring with the Cross of Lorraine off and handing it to him.

"I love it, never taking it off," he said.

What am I doing? Didn't Paige yesterday say he's only talking to me because I act? Why did I agree to go to lunch with her? Mackenzie is amazing it's just Paige that makes me feel like shit.

I was already ready so when it was almost 2 and Paige's car pulled into the driveway I hopped up and said goodbye to then leave after. I put my shoes on and quickly walked out to the car.

She had the same car as Josh it's just hers was neon teal instead of white. The car was very clean on the inside. It has a new car smell but not in a good way, it was very harsh. I opened the door to the back and jumped in.

"Hey I'm so happy you could make it!" Mackenzie says looking back at me.

Paige didn't say hello she just looked back at me through the mirror.

"Thank you for bringing me!" I said putting a fake smile on.

Paige didn't really talk to me for the whole drive till we got into the downtown area. On one of the screens on the buildings, an ad popped up.

"Wait Kathrine, you said you act right?" Paige said rolling her window down and looking out.

"Yeah, why?"

"Did you mean act as in the little small films or big-time movies?" Paige questioned.

"Damn" Mackenzie said looking.

From the back seat, I was unable to see what they were looking at.

"I mean you could definitely say that some or like all of them are big movies" I hesitated.

"And you aren't like an extra or stunt double?"

"Yeah usually I get lead or like a few times I get side characters," I said.

"So that's you on the screen for the Marvel Endgame movie?" Mackenzie said looking back at me smiling.

"Um probably if it's Black Widow then yeah it's me," I said.

Paige never responded after that but Mackenzie turned her conversation from her and Paige to me and her.

I would say I loved lunch but I would say I hated it. The food was good and the place was cool. I just felt like Paige didn't want me there. She didn't directly talk to me or make eye contact with me again till the end.

"So you are like some a-list celebrity and a buddy-buddy with Josh, does that mean you're going to bring him to red carpets?" She said looking at me.

"What do you mean buddy-buddy?" I said.

"Well, today Josh asked if we could invite you somewhere so you had more fun and could stay longer" my heart sank. This really was all fake. Did they even like me?

"I mean was super excited about the idea your really fun to be around" Mackenzie chimed in.

"If Josh wants you to stay longer you probably are all buddy-buddy with him and I want to know if you're going to bring him to events as like a plus 1" Paige snapped.

Looking at me Mackenzie had a sorry-looking expression on.

"I mean I don't usually bring a plus 1"

"Really? I mean I always see in magazines you with a different guy each week. Is Josh like this weak guy of choice for you" she said starting to get more and more passive-aggressive with each word.

"No. I'm friends with guys. And sometimes, most of the time it's fake and I just need to be seen with someone my paparazzi to promote something. So no Josh is not some guy of choice" I said trying my hardest to keep my cool.

I looked across from me to see Mackenzie looking back and forth between us with a worried face.

"Hello, Mrs.waitress could we people get the check, thank you," Mackenzie said.

Nobody talked the whole way home. Paige went to Mackenzie's apartment first and then to Josh's house.

Once there she parked the car and I started to the front door. I opened it and Paige followed behind me.

"Kathrine your back! Do you know how we both were craving cheesecake earlier? Well, I got-" Josh beamed as he walked into the room to see a dull expression on my face and Paige standing behind me. I could see the light drain out of him.

"Hey Joshua," Paige said jumping on him and trapping him in a hug. That wasn't the weird part it was that he didn't hug back like normal. He kept his gaze on me as I took my shoes off and went upstairs.

"I have to go pack up my stuff I'll be right back" I quickly said. His eyes followed me on the stairs.

I was mad. What the fuck did I do to Paige. Why should I be sorry that Josh and I are friends, and that I'm way cooler?

I didn't waste time. I wanted to leave this god-awful place. I balled all my stuff up and barely was able to zip the suitcase up. Doing a full scan of the room to see if anything was left, I walked back downstairs.

At the bottom, I peeked down the hallway to see Paige's back on one side of the table and Josh's head perk up on the other side. She then turned around and gave me a disgusted look. Josh quickly walked up to me.

"Here let me help you to the airport"

"It's fine I was going to get an Uber or something" I quietly said not looking at him.

Josh was still standing there studying my face for any explanation of why I was acting like this.

"What wrong?" he whispered putting his arms on my shoulders.

I looked past him to Paige causing him to look behind him at her.

"Shit. I'm sorry"

"I have to leave," I said getting free of his grip.

"Paige I'll be right back I'm going to drive her to the airport" Josh yelled back.

"Can't she just get an Uber?" She whined.

"No" he firmly said closing the door behind us.

We got into the car and left. He didn't speak till halfway through the drive.

"What happened at lunch?" Josh said.

"Mackenzie is perfect it's just Paige that is a little different," said looking out the window.

"I'm sorry. She's usually nice unless it's a girl, I don't understand why but that's how she is. I don't like it but I've known her for too long to stop talking to her"

"It's not your fault and I don't want to be the reason your friendship ends. Also have you not realized or is it just me?" Is said.

"What do you mean?"

"I may not know her or you that much but if she's mean to all of the girls you've ever introduced to her and this is only with you not any of your brothers or friends, then she likes you"

"Whoa, wait, what," Josh said.

"Have you never connected the pieces?" I said holding in a laugh.

Josh looked over giving me a confused look.

"Oh my god wait it kinda makes sense, not really but kinda" Josh said and we laughed. "But in all seriousness I'm sorry"

"It's okay not everyone has the like me"

"Well add me to the list of people that like you" Josh beamed.

"Oooh thank you so much" I teased.

We just continued to talk when the idea of bringing him to Hawaii with me when I go next month popped up.

"Okay, so I have a house in Hawaii and was wondering if you wanted to go with me next month. Don't worry we won't be alone, Lily, Devon, and Frannie will be there too. You can invite whoever you want" I said.

I could see his face light up with joy when I offered.

"Yes, I would love to. And would it be good if I invite Sam, Danny, and Jake" He said.

FRANNIE GET READY FOR A LONG WEEK WITH SAM KISZKA ON THE BEACH

"Yeah that perfectly fine" I said.

I should probably see if he's single before I tell Frannie.

"This seems really weird and it's for a friend but... is Sam... single?"

"What?"

"It's for a friend I promise" I said nervously starting to laugh.

"Out of all four of us you choose Sam. I mean yeah Danny and Jake are both dating someone. But you pick Sam out of me and him?" Josh said jokingly.

"Noooo it's for a friend. Frannie needs to know. And of of the four of you, you're my favorite" I said now laughing with him.

"Oooo Frannie and Sam! He's single but be careful he just got out of a relationship" He said answering my original question.

"So when are we going?" He said changing to conversation.

"February 10th to the 17th. And we have a private jets so you'll go to this airport and we'll pick you all up. We're leaving at night on the 9th" I said point to the airport we just pulled into.

"Okay your going to have to text that all to me so I can remember" he said.

"Will do!"

We came up to the drop off area and he stopped that car. Josh got my bags out and handed them to me. We said our goodbyes and I left. Only a few hours later I was in New York.

That night my mom flew in and dropped of Stevie and Bowie. She could stay long so I was alone that night.

I miss him already.

Josh is different for the other guys I've met.

He radiates the energy of the Sun. Giving the feeling of warmth cascading over your face. He had a genuine love for the world and the people in it. It doesn't matter who you are or how long he's known you, he'll always give you a hug as if he was reuniting with family after a long time. Anything that was in his presence grew and flourished in his light. When the light hit in the right way you could see sparks of gold in his eyes. But what made me fall so quickly was that way Josh cared for people. When he spoke to me and listened to what I had to say. When just he's smile can brighten my day. When he explained the meaning of his music. When only after a day of knowing him he had my trust. I knew now that I loved him. Even if we date and he shatters my heart. Even if he loves someone else. And even if absolutely nothing happens between us. I'll still love him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 229 34
Sadie Ross - the best friend everyone wants. Smart, witty, beautiful, and kind, with a heart of pure gold. Charlie Conway - captain and heart of the...
1.1M 59.3K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
17M 653K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
18.9K 289 14
this is the comtinuation of the bottom dream onshots from travis, or more so known as user XxXrylie_loserXxX . they had fallen out of the fandom, so...