Washed away (A Dan Howell Fan...

Galing kay blankasiram

Dan Howell finds a beautiful girl washed up on shore clueless not even knowing her name. He feels attracted t... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
A Note From the Author
SEQUEL
SEQUEL

Chapter 2

11.9K 251 95
Galing kay blankasiram

{2} Phil POV

I felt the cold chills whipping me in the face, as me and Dan walked along the shore. "So Dan what movie are we going to watch when we get home?" I asked Dan, feeling a smile on my face. I loved our weekly movie nights. Ever since I asked out my good friend, Caroline, I haven't been able to hang out with dan at much. "Phil! Look!" Dan yelled pulling me out of my thoughts. Dan ran away from towards some lump on he beach. I tried to focus m vision on it not wanting to get to close.

"Phil... Its a girl" Dan called over to me. I could see it now. She looked as if she had been washed washed up on to the beach. I froze as fear overwhelmed my body, nothin like this had ever happened. A million questions raced through my mind. Is she dead? Whats her name? how did she get here? what happened to her? I saw Dan intensly looking at her. He looked absolutely enchanted, i've never seen him look at anyone esle like that. I cant blame him, she's gorgeous. 

 "Phil she has a pulse but shes freezing and wet we have to get her back to our house" Dan said in a worried tone. He picked her up and begn running towards the car. I couldn't see it from afar but the girl had long dark brown hair. it flung said to side lifelessly as dan held her while running. 

I was still in shock, and it took me awhile to process what was going on. I ran over to the car barely having time to catch my breath. "Do you know her?" I asked rather stupidly. He looked up at me with an agitated expression on his face. "No Phil of course I dont." He went back to buckling her into the car. "Sorry" I said under my breath so quiet that i could barely hear it.

I buckled myself into the car seat and began to drive home. I looked in my mirror to see dan gleaming down at her. I could already tell he was falling for her. She had dazzeling pink lips, and for a minute I thought Dan was going to kiss her. Instead he just pulled his phone out and started typing away. I looked away and being to focus on the road.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

88K 4.1K 22
~ SEQUEL TO 'If We Just Lay Here' ~ It's time for a brand new start at life but when you find that you're working alongside the person who you swore...
71.7K 4K 52
"It's really nothing" "If it's nothing Dan, why are you trying to hide it from me?" When a major event happens, turning Dan's life upside down, he mu...
468 7 30
DISCLAIMER: This story is mature because it will have some self harm in it. It will also have some swearing due to that's how Dan actually talks. Thi...
87.6K 3K 23
(A completed novel) Warning: mentioning of drug use, swearing, violence + In a world where all high school attendants made it through the years peace...