操り||

By horikell

{OC Insert} ho·mun·cu·lus /həˈməNGkyələs,hōˈməNGkyələs/ noun a very small human or humanoid creature !!!!!PRA... More

READ BEFORE PROCEED
Disclaimer
PROLOGUE - Lilies arent always lilies
ONE - First sight
THREE - cats and talk
FOUR - Bunnies are cute
TWO - A new recruit
THIRTEEN - An eaten flower and Sorrow friends
FIVE - Are you an idiot
SIX - Different persona
TWENTY NINE - list for a kiss?
THIRTY - Figure out
SEVEN - Trust
THIRTY ONE - Fearless
EIGHT - Useless child and deleted emotion
THIRTY TWO -
TEN - Cold fights cause blushes
ELEVEN - Candy is sour
TWELVE - Teammates Disagreement
FOURTEEN - broken known
FIFTHTEEN - A room with no options
SIXTEEN - Hospital bed
SEVENTEEN - Forbidden Word Used
EIGHTEEN - Bottle up tears
|| NINETEEN - Disappearance of soccer
TWENTY - Future tricks
TWENTY ONE - Burned history
TWENTY TWO - Positive thinking
TWENTY THREE - Master D?
TWENTY FOUR - Realization
TWENTY FIVE - Sengoku period <1>
TWENTY SIX - Sengoku period <2>
TWENTY SEVEN - Sengoku period <3>
TWENTY EIGHT - A lad in france

NINE - Snow secrets

29 1 0
By horikell

"So what's your name?" Miss haruna asked the purple haired boy, everyone watched him from his behind while the adults including miko was infornt of him.

"Hikaru!" He said cheerfully leaving his surname behind, miko mentally perpare for thier reaction, "How about your surname hikaru?" Miko asked the boy, he tensed up looking away nervously.

He tried to answer but mixed words of 'uhm, uhh, haa' was all he was able to say yet, the adults looked at him confused while so the others.

"Kageyama! Kageyama Hikaru!" He finally introduced, after he said it the team looked at the adults wondering why they haven't respond yet. Hearing something dropped they look at the ground to see the chart that haruna-sensei was holding.

"Ka-kageyama!?" Coach endou repeated, "are you really?" kidou asked. Hikaru looked at the ground embressed or ashamed?, "yes.. kageyama reiji...Is my uncle!" He said surprising them. "I see."

The team looked at them confused not knowing who this kageyama reiji man, tenma looked at the teen ravenette seeking for an answer, not even saying anything the girl already knew by just looking at his eyes, she gave him an 'I don't know' action,

"But why did you try to hide it?" Kidou asked, "I was told my uncle did alot of terrible to raimon soccer club"

"So I thought if I tell you my full name..You woudnt let me join.." he looked down in sadness. "I can relate to that" miko thought.

"But I guess I woudnt be able to join.." He awkwardly laughed, he bowed in politeness then began walking away but was stopped by endou he turned back.

He stepped forward looking serious "Kageyama Hikaru, Do you like soccer?" He asked, hikaru looked unsure but answerd truthfully "yes!" As soon he said yes endou smiled. "Then there's nothing to ask more"

"Its true that the things kageyama reiji did to raimon soccer club are unforgivable but he loved soccer truly from his heart....just as much we do." Hikaru looked at him surprised

"Kageyama Hikaru, you're a member of raimon soccer club starting today" Hikaru smiled before thanking them he turned to the team and introduced himself.

"I'm glad your joining hikaru" tenma said to his new friend how so tsurugi interrupted them, "So how good are you in soccer?"

"If I'm not mistaken.. you've been kicking for only 2 months and 5 days.." Miko said showing him her tablet that contains his progress, he confirmed shyly which everyone respond with a gasp.

Saying stuff he was still a begginer.

Later practiced, miko got bored watching them and it seemed that no one needs her assistance just yet so she decides to just play on her own.

Standing up and walking through the sides where tsurugi was, waving at him and greeting before she stopped to look at him.

"Your collar is messed up" She said pointing at his uniform collar, he looked at it before answering "I like it that way." He mumbled while she nodded. "You know despite being a graduate you sure do like to dressed up as a highscoller" He commented, miko looked at him confused for a second before looking what he meant.

"First of all I'm a 14 and I will look like one despite I finished school second I like thier aesthetic and skirts and cardigans are just my likes and third" She turned serious to him "what the hell am I supposed to wear then? hm? Pencil skirts? Hell no. I rather get locked up into a nursery then wear those things" She frowned crossing her arms.

"Yeah understandable" Tsurugi replied, a gush a wind hit thier faces, the ravenette's hair flow with the wind as she looked at the field. It was a comfortable silents until

"Miko.. about last night-" He was cutted off, "I don't want to talk about it" She said quite harshly, tsurugi flinched at her tone he looked at her just to see the same dull eyes from yesterday but this time it lacks sadness and more boredness.

He gulped before nodded, he knew that wasn't supposed to be talking about it but he can't help but to be curious, I mean who woudnt. seeing your friend cry so hard that they can't breath isn't something to brushed off so quickly.

He knows it probably contains from her personal life but he also knows he can't really do anything about it, she's his coach and nothing else more for him to bummed into her life.

He looked at coach endou, he was probably the one that knows the dark haired girl the most, maybe he knows what is happening? Either way he doesn't really have the right to say anything without miko's consent so he struggled off.

His eyes returned at the field after hearing a loud bummed, it seemed hikaru bummed into the goal under kariya words, kirino explained at him that he needs to look forward unless he want to get bummed again.

He tried again and supringly he was a fast learner, "He's dribbling pretty well." Kirino complimented.

"All right! Come at me! kageyama!" Sangoku called out, "shoot one, shoot!" He ordered which made the boy anxious.

Kageyama tried looking around and seeing kurama he tried to also shoot.

He kicked the ball and it seemed he has potential. Everyone jaw left hanging.

Endou ordered for him to try again, sangoku kicked the ball to him just for him to miss, kariya laughed "see? He's still a beginner." He said, miko looked at her right back.

"I'll freaking doxed you if you dont stop your negativity" she threaten in her usual joyfull voice which the boy tried laughing off "Doxed me? Heh yeah right, i doubt that" He said looking at the girl, miko just smiled creepily then walked out which left the boy wondering if she was lying or not.

The next day came and aoi announced the new opponent for the second match,

"Our second opponent for the holy road nationals tournament is hakuren jr. High!"

"That famous school in Hokkaido, right?" Tenma said. As he explained that thier offense and defense is really high and thier known for it.

As they all talked about their new opponent, miko was already starting on stalking the opponents.

She interupted them "hm.. Did u guys know thier old defender last year grandfather died in a stroke at June 14th 2001 at 5:03 pm" she said which they sweetdroped at her information, "Jeez your already searching at thier personal background.. let the old man rest" Midori bummed her palm on her forehead. She ignored them as she went deeper into stalking.

Afternoon practiced came and miko noticed a figure from a near distance, she saw thier features and was suprised on who it was, she kept quiet letting him to have his entrance later on.

Kurama kicked the ball hard resulting the ball to went over the goal, the ball shootings at the figure,

But to her suprised he catched it swiftully without a sweet, "That shoot had a lot of good feeling packed into it." The person said the ball in his hand.

"Fubuki?" Endou asked. He comfirmed and greet them smiling up down at them.

"I heard you were removed from your position as hakuren's trainer and then went missing" Kidou said. This got miko attention and looking at the scene now interested to the topic.

"What happened?" Kidou asked, "Hakuren... Hakuren has fallen into the hands of fifth sector." He announced sadness was heard in his words. They all gasped in suprised.

As fubuki explained his side on how the fifth sector got hakuren, he also plead raimon to win against them because thiers some other players who doesn't follow fifth sector.

He explained he wanted to save them raimon looked at him surprised but a sighed interrupted, "I knew it" Miko said in a low voice, fubuki raise his head looking at the teen confused. "I kinda suspected they were under fifth sector this morning." Miko said which they asked how. "I went through their background and saw how much their abilities imporved with a short mount of time" She said swipping to her tablet then showing them a chart.

"It seemed number 10....Yukimura Hyouga has connection to you fubuki-san?" She asked fubuki who was surprised for a moment but smiled sadly looking down. "Please, Team Raimon..realse Hakuren from fifth sector" Fubuki said serious then bowing at them which they gasp in surprised. "I need your help, Help from the power of those stirring up the the winds of revolution! You!"

"Well do it" Shindou replied, "Well win and free hakuren at all cost!" to which fubuki thanked them dearly.

He explained that raimon will be having a hard time deafeating them unless they can break down the absolute barrier. Leaving tenma confused what he meant.

Later on he explained the absolute barrier is a hissatsu tactic that consentrates a number of players in a center to fortify the defense to its maximum.

Fubuki explained that even their Ultimate thunder will be not likely to break it also, these made raimon anxious, "Then how do you expect us to go against something like that?" Hayami asked nervously. Fubuki explained they need a stronger hisastsu tenchique to able to break them.

While kidou interrupted by saying theres an opening they can use.

The ravennete raised her hand to speak, she was hesitant but spoked "I don't think they can do it." She said blankly which caught them off guard, kidou nooded saying for her to continue. "There missing something and sadly its not here yet, Though I would like to discussed the plan later on when their not here" she said referring the players, "Heh? Why is it miko-san?" Tenma asked the girl who just gave him a smile, they nodded trusting the girl while raimon eye her suspiciously.

Continuing they explained what they need to do and later on they practiced. Miko was about to follow them until her phone rang, seeing the caller id she excuse herself.

Right after she answerd the phone the person said "Im outside" the hanging up leaving the girl sighing. She again excuse herself saying she needs to use the restroom but went outside the gates.

"Out of places.. really?" the ravenntte said disappointed, the unkown person laughed as they handed her a holder. She looked at it for moment before checking her surrondings and grabbing it. She read through it before closing it. "Thanks, your job is here is done." She said coldly making her way but was stopped by the person voice. "No other words?" They said teasingly, miko turned then smiled "Great job now leave from my presence." She ordered, and just like that they disappear in thin air.

She sigh onces again then opening the folder in her hands as she read through the pages. She closed it back then continued on. She got back at the practiced field her eyes wonder around until she suppoted the team in a corner. She ranned up to them then founding herself beside the navy haired boy.

"Heh? You look sad" She commented seeing the frown on the boys face, "Its nothing" he replied.

"Where were you?" He asked to which the girl smirked. "Awww you miss me already? Didnt know you're a clingy one" She teased putting her index finger on her cheecks. The male just looked away not wanting to say the real reason. "Is this from nishiki" The following words erked the girls ears, as if she teleported she apperead right next to midori, scaring the maroon-haired girl

Both miko palms was placed under her chin a cat experision smeared across her face as her feet was swinging. Now very intrest in the conversation.

"Long time no see all, it is I Nishiki ryouma" It saids" Sangoku read the letter, "He still goes around talking like sakamoto ryoma" Midori commented, kirino asked if she knows him to which she explained that him and her were classmate in their first year. "You call him by his first name~" The dark haired girl tease the girl then hamano joined in "You two must be reallly~~~ close" He said pointing out the word 'really'.

Midori denied this with a small blush while hamano and miko looked at her with funny faces teasing her. Sooner later midori chased after the boy with hamano running away and apologizing while miko laughed her ass off but shut her mouth when midori glared at her, her sweat became cold when midori came to her now.

The next game and it seemed raimon have finally done the hisastsu technique but miko just eye them don't know what to say.

"Looks like they done it just in time" Kidou examined proudly looking over the teen who had a worried expression. "I don't know about that.." She said her voice cracking.

"Oh I forgot what's your plan from yesterday miko?" Endou asked the girl, "I'll tell you later after it came," She said walking away leaving kidou confused, "but the match is later-" He was cutted off by his friend. "Let her I trust miko so I know she's not joking around" Endou said with a smile kidou was hesitant but nooded.

Time skipped where everyone was in the bus as again miko was on her device investigating their opponents, she scrolled through thier personal background laughing time to time.

"Shoudnt we give the hisastsu tenchqinue a name?" She heard shinsuke asked. She smirked as they went for kariya for suggestion. "It involves the two of you running through so..." He thought about it.

"R...Run-Run-Running?" He suggest it was silent before they became laughing hard, the girl held a laugh to him. "Are you naming a hisastsu tenchqinue or a nursery song pfft-" She laughed while the boy glared at her embarrassment filled him.

Hikaru suggested the name 'double wig' which they agreed making kariya let out ° 'tch' annoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 315 8
ンリ゙゚ Haikyuu x reader 〃 "𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 �...
117K 3.2K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...
10.1K 218 30
!DISCLAMER! I do not own any artwork or the anime/manga To Your Eternity. I do own some of the characters and the plot. CHAPTERS ARE STILL UNDER EDI...
6.5K 47 29
A collection on short stories of one of my favorite animes ever!! Please do enjoy. This book will contain angst and fluff and possibly some sort of s...