The Boy Who Simped (h.j.p.x r...

By _rachel111_

A social media fic for Harry. That's it. Also ik my title is very creative and smart and genius and yeah😌 Th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70*
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83*
84
85
86
87
88
89
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107*
108*
109
110
111
112
113
114
115

90*

3.1K 88 285
By _rachel111_

GASPPPPP IS THAT A STAR IN THE TITLE?!?!😱😱 Yes. Yes it is.

That night, after Y/n changed into her pyjamas, she bid Hermione and Ginny a good night and crept upstairs.

As soon as she had quietly closed the door behind her, she ran and belly flopped onto Harry's bed.

"Hi" she smiled.

"Hi" he smiled back.

Y/n rolled onto her back, "where's Ronaldine?"

"Brushing his teeth"

"Good on him for practising good dental hygiene" Y/n nodded.

Harry nodded as well, and rolled on top of her, "how long do you think it takes a person to brush their teeth?" He wondered aloud, their faces inches apart.

"2 minutes? I don't know. I mean, normally I listen to a song-"

He brought his head down to kiss her, cutting off anything else she had to say.

Y/n didn't seem to mind. Bringing her hands up to his hair, returning the kiss easily. His hands were placed on either side of her head Y/n pulled him closer by his hair to deepen the kiss. After a minute, Harry pulled away gently, placing kisses along her jaw.

"Hmm" she hummed.

Harry smirked against her skin and kept going until she cupped his face and brought his lips back to hers.

Thundering footsteps caused Y/n to start quickly tapping Harry's back.

"Just going to my room! Hope I don't walk in on my friends snogging!" Ron said loudly.

Y/n shoved Harry off of her, snatched a book from Ron's nightstand, and opened it to a random page.

"Oh hey, Ron" She greeted him once he opened the door.

He eyed both of them, "what were you guys doing?"

"Reading" Y/n answered.

"Your book's upside down" he muttered.

"Oh, so it is" she laughed nervously and checked, "oh I love this book" she said after seeing the cover.

"Hermione leant it to me"

"OooOoOOhhhHhhH" Y/n smirked and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Hey! I'm lecturing you guys here"

"What? Why?" She asked, playing dumb.

"This is my room! I don't want to walk in on you guys-" Ron sputtered.

"Well, technically you didn't walk in..." Harry murmured.

"It's my room! You could show me and my room some respect!" Ron ranted, pacing back and forth.

"Sorry Ron" Y/n and Harry muttered.

"And if my mum knew- oh! You would be done for! I'm doing you both a favour here!" He continued.

"Sorry Ron" they said again, looking down.

"And I welcomed you. I invited you over" Ron pointed at Y/n, "and this is how you repay me"

"Sorry Ron. It won't happen again" she told him.

Harry whipped his head towards her. She smacked him across the arm.

Ron stomped over to them, snatching a pillow and began stuffing it in between them.

"Here." He shoved it one more time, "I'm not ready to be a godfather yet" he stepped back and nodded at his work.

"Who said you'd be the godfather anyways" Y/n smirked and laid back.

"I wouldn't?!" Ron gasped and placed a hand on his heart.

Y/n shrugged with a teasing smile.

"Who then?" He demanded.

"Night Night Ronnie" she closed her eyes.

Harry laughed as Ron huffed and stalked over to his own bed.

"Whatever" he grumbled.

Y/n peeked up once Ron had laid down and closed his eyes.

She yawned and smiled at Harry.

"Go to sleep, love" he patted her head.

He watched as her eyes widened for a fraction of a second before she nodded quickly and closed her eyes with a wide smile.

Harry tried to fall asleep as well but couldn't. He removed the pillow from in between and threw it across the room.

"Much better" he whispered, snuggling up to her.

She chuckled draped an arm around him.

At some point during the middle of the night, Y/n was awoken from being shook rather violently.

"Y/n? Y/n wake up please" Harry urgently whispered.

She flipped over, "what do you want?" She spat in annoyance from being woken up.

"Oh, you're alive. Alright, you can go back to sleep" he sighed in relief.

"What?" She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

Y/n squinted to help her eyes adjust to the darkness, but saw Harry's teary eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked, eyes now filled with worry.

"Nothing, just had kinda had a dream that- you died..."

"Oh"

"Yeah it's- look I don't wanna lose you too," he buried his face into her neck.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. You're not getting rid of me that easily" she rubbed his back, "besides, you were my firstest ever kiss"

He chuckled, "firstest isn't a word. You're in Ravenclaw. Aren't you supposed to be smart?"

"The smartestest"

He smiled against her skin.

"Y'know, you could've just foreshadowed my death" she spoke up.

"Huh?" Harry stared at her.

"You know, like when someone mentions something like- 'oh that'll never happen lolz' and then bam! It happens" she explains to a wide-eyed Harry.

"So you're saying you think you're gonna die?"

Finally noticing his scared eyes, she shook her head, "no no no sorry, I was just joking." She assured him, "I'm not the bestest at this"

He rolled his eyes and nodded.

When the two of them decided to go back to sleep, Y/n made sure to position herself so her breath gently fanned out against Harry's neck. A small reminder that she was still there. Still alive.

In the morning, Y/n made sure to wake Harry and tell him she was going back to the girls' room, not wanting to give him an unnecessary start.

"Harry. Harry. Harry. Harry."

"Hmph" he groaned.

"I'm going downstairs, ok?"

"Nooooo" he whined and grabbed her waist, willing her to stay.

"Harry, you heard Ron's rant last night. I'll see you downstairs soon, ok?" She kissed his forehead.

He huffed like a child and let go.

Y/n blew him another kiss before sneaking downstairs and changing into her clothes for the day.

Harry ended up falling asleep for another half hour and realized, when he woke up, that he Ron was already awake.

Once dressed, he walked downstairs. Y/n and Ron sat on the couch, and Y/n was laughing while showing him something on her phone.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows, "what's up?"

Y/n looked up with an evil smirk, "Oh em gee, Harry, did you know you have a fan account?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Here come see" she patted the spot next to her, "Uhh some people who follow are... Colin Creevey-"

"Surprised he didn't make the account" Ron said.

"-Dennis Creevey- brothers?"

Ron and Harry nodded.

"Do you know someone named Romilda Vane?" Y/n asked Harry.

He thought for a moment, then shook his head, "no, I don't think so"

"Hm" she shrugged.

"Look at the posts! Look at the posts!" Ron asked excitedly.

Xx.harrypotter.xX

Liked by, Itsnot.CollinCr33v3y and others

Xx.harrypotter.xX fr tho and again at fourteen💪💪 #harrypotterisdabest #stanmisterchosenone #weluvorphans

17 Comments

Sheluvs_dobby and they still wanna disrespect him😤

Rando.hogwarts.student27 sorry we ever doubted u man

Theyadoree.Romilda and he still look hot doin it🥵

↳ reply to Theyadoree.Romilda
Sheluvs_dobby yk he has a gf

↳ reply to Sheluvs_dobby
Theyadoree.Romilda and? Idc I can take her

↳ reply to Theyadoree.Romilda
Sheluvs_dobby bitch where do you get off disrespecting miss Y/n Diggory. YOU CAN TAKE HER🤣🤣🤣 You're funny😐 And "they adore Romilda"?? Nah go scurry home and find someone who acc wants yo musty ass

↳ reply to Sheluvs_dobby
Theyadoree.Romilda 🙄

Y/n and Ron were laughing their asses off. Y/n smacking anything in a 1 meter radius.

"I need to follow this account, I love it" Y/n wheezed.

"Me too" Ron added.

"Harry you follow it too!"

"Why?"

"Come on, it'll make their day" Y/n told him.

He found it hard to resist her, and pulled out his phone.

"Imma follow Sheluvs_dobby too" Y/n announced, "they got my back"

"Y'know, even if she could take you, I still only want you, right?" He said into her ear.

She smiled brightly at him, "and I only want you" she added.

Only two minutes after they all followed, the account posted again.

Xx.harrypotter.xX

Liked by Y/ndoesdig and others

Xx.harrypotter.xX OMFG THIS IS CRAZY #bestdayever #imliterallyabttopissmyself #veryveryhappy

45 comments

Itsnot.CollinCr33v3y AHHHH CONGRATS💛❤️

Sheluvs_dobby u deserve it babes🫶

Y/ndoesdig I feel like a celebrity lolzies

↳reply to Y/ndoesdig
Xx.harrypotter.xX OMG HIIII

↳ reply to Xx.harrypotter.xX
Y/ndoesdig lmao HI

↳ reply to Y/ndoesdig
Sheluvs_dobby Omg is that miss queen Y/n Diggory😱

↳ reply to Sheluvs_dobby
Y/ndoesdig STOPP U GUYS R SO NICE

↳ reply to Y/ndoesdig
Sheluvs_dobby u and mister Harry Potter are very cute together😏

↳ reply to Sheluvs_dobby
Y/ndoesdig he's very happy you said that😏

ApparentlyBarry hello?

↳ reply to ApparentlyBarry
Xx.harrypotter.xX OMFG NO FUCKING WAY

↳ reply to Xx.harrypotter.xX
ApparentlyBarry way

↳ reply to ApparentlyBarry
Y/ndoesdig stop it you're so dry

↳ reply to Y/ndoesdig
ApparentlyBarry leave me alone😐

↳ reply to ApparentlyBarry
Y/ndoesdig also loving the new username😍😍😍

↳ reply to Y/ndoesdig
ApparentlyBarry knew you would <3

↳ reply to ApparentlyBarry
Xx.harrypotter.xX otp👀

↳ reply to Xx.harrypotter.xX
Sheluvs_dobby fr

A/n- sorry it took so long lolz👀

GUYS LOOK AT WHAT MY MOM SENT ME YESTERDAY

ITS A BABY RACCOON OUTSIDE OF MY GARAGE NGL THE BABY IS KINDA CUTE YK BC ITS NOT THREATENING BUT THERES ALSO A VIDEO AND OML 🥰🥰 this doesn't mean I'm not afraid of the grown ones anymore😐 I'm just saying...

I'm also thinking of going back and giving all my chapters names instead of numbers, just so they're easier to navigate but idk

I ALSO WENT TO A WAX MUSEUM AND HARRY WAS THERE
WHATTTTTT😱
AND I TOOK A PIC WITH HIM AND IT WAS AMAZING

IM AMOST DONE WATCHING STRANGER THINGS S4 VOLUME1 SO YAYYY

I REALIZED I HAVENT BLESSED YOUR EYES IN A WHILE SO HEREEEEE

OML HAKAHSKSHSHSHS😍😍😍

OK BYE ILYYYYYYYY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 6.6K 200
Follow the next generation of wizards and witches on there adventure through life on social media as there life's enfold. I have read many like books...
290K 5.4K 80
Boys, Boys and more boys (Harry Potter fanfic) going to Hogwarts is going to be a journey full of adventure mysteries and maybe even romance ? *read...
19.3K 384 33
Social media at Hogwarts, theres nothing better, execpt maybe night walks, and pranks. ///////// "RON STOP SHOVING YOUR MOUTH WITH CHICKEN" - "Your w...
570K 16.2K 71
[ C O M P L E T E D ] ❝ LET MY BAD JOKES AND I LIVE, WILL YA? ❞ ☆☆☆ [ TOM HOLLAND SOCIAL MEDIA FIC ] ( cover made by @goodhYOUman )