Jisung x NCT

By _mieschief_

REQUESTS CLOSED Just a bunch of JisungxNCT Storys. There will be fluff, smut, mpreg, angst and little space. ... More

Intro
My cute little boy - ʳᵉⁿʲᵘⁿ 💚
Mate - ᶜʰᵉⁿˡᵉ 💚
Unexpected Love - ˡᵘᶜᵃˢ 💚
180512 - ⁿᶜᵗ 💚
Happy Birthday - ⁿᶜᵗ 💚
Crush - ᵐᵃʳᵏ💚
Crush - ᵐᵃʳᵏⁿᵒ💚
Overprotective brothers - ⁿᶜᵗ💚
Date - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ 💚
Big Secret - ⁿᶜᵗ💚
Messed up - ʲᵉⁿᵒ💚
our forever baby - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ💚
Stepbrothers in love - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ 💚
Forced Marriage - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ💚
Love at first Sunsight - ʰᵃᵉᶜʰᵃⁿ💚
Do you believe in magic? - ʲᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿ💚
A New Family Member - ᶜʰᵉⁿˡᵉ💚
Cupid - ⁿᵒᵐⁱⁿ💚
We are in love with you! - ᵐᵃʳᵏʰʸᵘᶜᵏ 💚
Don't leave me - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ💚
Wo Ai Ni - ˣⁱᵃᵒʲᵘⁿ 💚
Adore you - ᵈᵒʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ💚
Love letter - ***💚
stormy - ⁿᶜᵗ 💚
Don't be shy - ˢⁱᶜʰᵉⁿᵍ💚
Tics - ᵗᵃᵉʸᵒⁿᵍ💚
Turned into a woman - ʲᵒʰⁿⁿʸ💚
What's wrong? - ⁿᶜᵗ💚
Lost - ⁿᶜᵗ 💚🥀
Baby - ᵗᵃᵉʸᵒⁿᵍ 💚 (⚠️)
Jealous - ᵈᵒⁿᵍʰʸᵘᶜᵏ 💚 (⚠️)
First time - ʲᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿ💚⚠️
Princess - ᵈᵒⁿᵍʰʸᵘᶜᵏ ⚠️
Sub or not? - ʲᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿ ⚠️
Dance Partner - ᵗᵉⁿ⚠️
Birthday present - ᵈᵒⁿᵍʰʸᵘᶜᵏ⚠️
Mafia and pretty boy - ᵐᵃʳᵏ⚠️
Jealousy - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ⚠️
You too? - ⁿᵒᵐⁱⁿ ⚠️
Fight - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ⚠️
Come to Daddy~ - ʲᵃᵉʸᵒⁿᵍ⚠️
Jealous Sun - ʰᵃᵉᶜʰᵃⁿ⚠️
Friendship Plus - ʲᵉⁿᵒ⚠️
My boy - ʲᵉⁿᵒ⚠️
My boy - ʲᵉⁿᵒ⚠️
Obedient omega - ᵈᵒʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ ⚠️
Bonnie & Clyde - ʸᵘᵗᵃ⚠️
Sleepless night - ⁿᵒᵐⁱⁿ⚠️
knife play - ʳᵉⁿʲᵘⁿ ⚠️ (🥀)
Stay with me - ʲᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿ 🥀⚠️
Everything's fine - 2ᵗᵃᵉ 🥀
Pain - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ🥀
Regrets - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀
Hate comments - ʸᵘᵗᵃʳᵒ 🥀
Mianhae Hyung - ⁿᶜᵗᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ🥀
Everything is fine - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ (ᶜʰᵉⁿˢᵘⁿᵍ)🥀
Voices - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀
I'm okay - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀
Raped - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀
Help them! - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ🥀
We will forever be your hyungs - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ🥀
I can Help you - ʰᵃᵉᶜʰᵃⁿ🥀
I can Help you - ʰᵃᵉᶜʰᵃⁿ🥀💚
Pregnant - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀💚
Little boy - ⁿᶜᵗ 🌸
Nursing - ʲᵘⁿᵍʷᵒᵒ🌸
Dad - ᵐᵃʳᵏ🌸
Meow - ⁿᶜᵗ🌸
double dealing - ⁿᶜᵗ

You are my weakness - ᶜʰᵉⁿˡᵉ🥀

1.4K 35 1
By _mieschief_

Requested by ZHCPCEO

Jisung is getting weaker...

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Park Jisung has been a regular patient at the hospital for three years.
That doesn't sound really cool.
Jisung has several tests a week, gets many injections and also takes some medication every day. Today he has another appointment with his trusted doctor. Jisung enters the room and is immediately greeted by a wide smile.
"Hello Jisung, it's... nice to see you again, although not under good circumstances," says
Dr. Kun hesitates as Jisung takes his hand and then takes the seat in front of the desk.
"So sir, you wanted to see me?" asks Jisung, already pulling his sweater sleeves. It's never a good thing when your family doctor invites you in for an talk. "Yes. But first of all, how are you?" Kun asks and Jisung inwardly rolls his eyes.

That question... "How are you?"
How is he supposed to be? He has an incurable cancer for three years, which he is only suppressing with all the drugs. Jisung is getting weaker by the day and is actually hardly himself anymore. He is very thin. He has barely fat anymore and his small appetite doesn't make it any better. He is weak and it only hurts him. He's actually just waiting for Kun to tell him that he only has a few months left.
"I'm fine under the circumstances," he lies to him so he doesn't have to answer any more questions.

"Well, the reason I brought you here is because last week's test results arrived," says Kun, looking down at a file that's already overflowing with test results and diagnostic sheets.
"I'm sorry, but this time I don't have good news for you," says Kun, looking very sad. "It's okay Hyung. I'm ready for it," says Jisung, hoping for a number. "Well, the test results say that the cancer has quadrupled in the last few months and that even your medication can't do anything about it. Even if we increase the dose and give you more shots..." say Kun and Jisung just thinks "please don't".
"...It won't get any better. Jisung, I'm sorry to tell, but you only have less than two weeks left," says Kun and Jisung is actually shocked. He was more thinking like more then two months or maybe one, but only two weeks, that's very little.

"Oh... thank you sir I think I'll go now then," says Jisung, wanting to get up.
"Jisung, it was an honor to have known you. I know you want to appear strong on the outside, but I've known you for three years now and I know how much you've changed. It's time for you tell your brothers," Kun says, and Jisung thinks of his brothers. He has three older brothers whom he has only seen twice in the last three years. At his mother's funeral and his father's.
They passed away in quick succession. His mother died in a car accident and Jisung's father then had a heart attack. He knows that his brothers are all married. His eldest brother even has a child. Of course, he was invited regularly, but Jisung couldn't imagine to tell them, he didn't want to have to tell them that their youngest brother was going to die soon too.

"I'll think about it," he says, and then wants to leave the room, but before he can open it, a boy bursts in.
"Oh Hyung you still have another patient?" the boy asks Kun and Jisung just looks at him. He is a bist taller than himself and has strong upper arms. In addition, he has a round face with charming eyes. His lips are pink and Jisung feels his heart freaking out when he hears his deep voice.
"Ah Chenle, that's Jisung. He was my last patient for today," explains Kun. "Okay, can we go eat then? Hendery, Xiaojun and Ten are already waiting for us," says Chenle.
"I'll be right there, but tell me where are YangYang, WinWin and Lucas?" Kun asks.
"They're still coming. They're already on their way," says Chenle and then he realizes that Jisung is still standing there.

"Ah sorry, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Zhong Chenle, but you can call me Chenle. I'm that old man's nephew," says Chenle, which makes Jisung smile. Kun notices it immediately and is happy, but also feels offended.
"Yah you brat," he scolds and wants to chase Chenle. "Sorry sweetie, but I have to go," Chenle says to Jisung, then starts running.
"I have to apologize for my nephew's behavior, Jisung. I hope we meet again," says Kun before running after Chenle. Jisung just stands there and can't get Chenle's last sentence out of his head. 'Sorry sweetie, but I have to go'.

Jisung blushes at the thought of a boy calling him 'sweetie'. But he quickly shakes his head and then just goes home. When he gets home, he sits on his couch and looks at the calendar hanging in front of him. "I still have two weeks," he says quietly and looks at the next few days. "But Taeyong's birthday is in three weeks," he says, thinking.
"I should give him a present beforehand," he said, and then he got up very quickly. He packs a few things from his room.
"It will be a memorial box," he says, thinking of his eldest brother.
"But then Mark and Jeno will get jealous," he says, and that's why he quickly packs a memorial box for them too.
"But then it's not a gift for Taeyong anymore, it's more of a farewell gift," he notes, so he draws a picture for his brother and wraps it for him as a birthday present.

Then he sits back down on his couch and stares at a family photo that includes his parents.
"Should I let them know?" he wonders, but suddenly he gets a message.
"Hmm... Unknown?" he asks himself and clicks on the chat.

Unknown
Hey, it's Chenle.
I asked Kun for your number.
I hope it's alright with you...

Jisung
Ah hey Chenle, of course.

chenle
The reason I'm texting you is because I wanted to meet up with you.

Jisung
Oh really?

chenle
Yes, how about tomorrow at my place?

Jisung
hmm...
Okay

chenle
YES, I'll send you my address right away.

Jisung
Okay...

chenle
**********
Just come around 2pm

Jisung
Okay see you tomorrow

chenle
See you

Then Jisung puts down his phone and smiles. He has a 'date'. Well not really, but he's happy anyway. Excited, he decides to go to bed immediately so that the next day can be as soon as possible.

Jisung wakes up very late the next morning.
"Oh no, I only have an hour, why did I only sleep so long?" he wonders, but then remembers. He had to take sleeping pills last night because he couldn't sleep. It was probably one too many.
"I have to hurry," he says, and changes quickly. He even forgets to take his pills and just runs out of the house. He runs to the address and arrives there exhausted and out of breath.
"It... wasn't... a good... idea... to run like that," he says out of breath, leaning forward while grabing his chest area. After a few deep breaths, he looks at the clock. He has 5 minutes left.
"Perfect timing," someone suddenly calls from the front door. Jisung looks at the person and sees Chenle smiling broadly.

"Hey," he calls, waving to Jisung. Jisung walks up to him and Chenle immediately pulls him into his house. Then he pulls him to the kitchen, where Jisung can already smell the cooked food.
"I cooked something for us. I hope you're hungry," says Chenle, but actually Jisung isn't very hungry. He hasn't been for months. He just nods and smiles and that makes Chenle happy.
'How can he look so strong, tall and super manly, but at the same time be so sweet and caring?' Jisung asks himself with a slight smile. Then Chenle serves the food and it looks and smells really good, but Jisung's stomach immediately goes crazy when he smells the fragrant food.
'I'm going to hate myself for this afterwards,' he tells himself, then takes his first bite. And indeed, he would like to spit it out again, but not because he doesn't like it, but because he can't. It's just too much.

"You okay Jisung?" Chenle asks him and takes Jisung's hand. Jisung immediately starts to tingle. "Y-Yeah, fine," he says nervously, and Chenle notices. He notices the red cheeks and thinks it's really cute.
'I think I've fallen in love', they both think at the same time...
And so the two spend a wonderful day together. They watch a movie together and actually cuddle a bit. But then Jisung had to go home and Chenle brought him back. They said goodbye at the door, but when Jisung went to hug Chenle, Chenle kissed his cheek and then ran away. Jisung is shocked at first, but then blushes and runs to his apartment as well, and then he throws himself on his bed.
"OMG I'm so in love...", Jisung says to himself, but then suddenly his stomach hurts a lot.
"I almost forgot," he says, and runs to his medication and takes them all at once, but even after half an hour the pain doesn't get better.

"Ugh why does it hurt so much... My phone," he says, reaching for his cell phone. Then he dials Kun's number, hoping he picks it up so late.
"Hello?" he says, and Jisung is in tears.
"Hyung... the pain... it's too bad," he says, and Kun reacts immediately.
"Wait, Jisung, I'll be right there," he says, and then he hangs up. And in fact, less than ten minutes later, Chenle and Kun are standing in Jisung's bedroom. Jisung just ignores the fact that his crush is there and just focuses on Kun.
"Jisung what's wrong?" asks Kun.
"My pain doesn't stop," he says. "Did you take your pills?" Kun asks and Jisung nods.
"When?" Kun asks further. "An hour ago," says Jisung, and Kun already thought so.
"Jisung you don't have much time left. We have to take you to the hospital," says Kun.
"Wait, I'll take him," Chenle says as he sees Kun trying to pick up the boy. Kun lets his nephew do it and runs to the car.

Chenle picks up the boy and only now notices how light Jisung actually is.
"I'm sorry," Jisung says quietly as he's about to pass out. "Why are you apologizing?" Chenle asks. He tries to keep the boy awake.
"That you have to see me like this," says Jisung, but Chenle doesn't care.
"That's not so bad. I'm happy to help, especially if it's you," he says, kissing Jisung's forehead.
"You just have to promise me to stay awake," he said, but Jisung can barely keep himself awake. "I'm trying," he says quietly, just lying in Chenle's arms. The two sit in the back of the car and Kun drives to the hospital as quickly as possible, where nurses come immediately and take the boy. They take him to a room where Kun then examines him.

"And Hyung, what do the values ​​say?" asks Jisung, but inside he already knows what is happening.
"Two weeks turned into two hours," said Kun, who can hardly believe it.
"I guess I overexerted myself today," says Jisung, thinking about today. It was the best day he's had in three years and that's why he has no regrets. "No, it was my fault. I should have known you were ill, after all you are Kun Ge's patient," says Chenle, feeling guilty.
"It's okay. I just don't have time to tell my brothers anymore," he says, thinking about his family.
"I can call them for you. They should be here in less than an hour," Kun says and Jisung just nods.
And indeed. Half an hour later, Taeyong and his husband Jaehyun, as well as Mark and his husband Donghyuck and Jeno with his husband Jaemin are standing in the room .

"Jisung," they all shout at the same time and run to him. "Hyungs you have come," he says.
"Of course. Kun told us what's wrong with you, why didn't you tell us earlier," says Taeyong, tearing up when he sees his youngest brother lying in bed so ill.
"I'm sorry, but I didn't mean to upset you after the death of mum and dad," Jisung apologizes.
"You fool, now we don't have time to say goodbye. You haven't contacted us for three years and that just because of your illness?" Jeno asks angrily.
Jeno and Jisung were always inseparable until he found out about his illness.
"I'm sorry Hyung," is all he says and Jeno can't be angry with him.
"It's okay. You're still my little brother," he says, hugging Jisung and immediately Mark and Taeyong join them.

Then he sends his brothers out again because he still wants to talk to Chenle.
"I'm sorry you have to experience this," Jisung apologizes, but Chenle takes his hand.
"It's okay. I didn't want to tell you that until our third date, but it looks like I have to do it now," says Chenle and a tear rolls down his face. Jisung listens to him intently.
"When I saw you for the first time, you set off fireworks in me. I knew immediately that you were the right one for me and I never wanted to let go of you. But when I think about it, I knew something was wrong, because you are a patient of a cancer hospital, but I still hoped it wasn't serious," he said, and Jisung felt very sorry. It hurts him so much that his heart can't take it anymore.
"ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ... ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ," he says softly, but Chenle can't hear this anymore because he has started speaking again.
"But I knew I love yo-" but before he could say it, a long beeping sound came from the monitor next to him and he knew Jisung wouldn't hear it anymore.

Jisung has just breathed his last words and they were "I love you"
He said them to the person he really loved very much, but unfortunately Chenle didn't hear them. Chenle grips Jisung's hand tightly in his own and the tears run uncontrollably down his cheeks.
"I'm sorry, Jisung, that I didn't meet you earlier", he thought, giving him one last kiss and at the same time the first kiss on Jisung's lips...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.5K 34
you've never talked to me even though we're taking the same class for like half a year and now you suddenly noticed me at some stupid party on the s...
51.6K 976 36
My book of little space oneshots about NCT! Please DO NOT put my book in the same reading lists as books with smut! Requests are OPEN I'll try and ge...
111K 1.5K 12
A gift for all my readers - 9 short stories, most are hot, some are fluff
11.9K 576 18
Jisung is a caring and lovely person, but he always falls in love with the wrong person. Now he finally found a nice, sweet and caring person, but th...