The Day When Cale Henituse Su...

By Blue_Berryxp

One day Kim Rok Soo suddenly transmigrated into Cale Henituse, trash of the count family's body. Even though... More

Chapter 1: Cale is a girl?
Chapter 2: Choi Han
Chapter 3: Concerns
Chapter 4: Will You Abandoned Me?
Chapter 5: Venion Stan
Chapter 6: Black Dragon(1)
Chapter 7: Black Dragon(2)
Chapter 8: Crown Prince
Chapter 9: A Clue
Chapter 10: The temple of God of Death
Chapter 11: Cale Henituse's Beauty
Chapter 12: Cale's lady day(1)
Chapter 13: Cale's lady day(2)
Chapter 14: Cale's Lady Day(3)
Chapter 15: Fate
Chapter 16: Silver Shield(1)
Chapter 17: Silver Shield(2)
Chapter 18: Gods' Blessed Child(1)
Chapter 19: Gods' Blessed Child(2)
Chapter 20: Goddess with Silver Shield
Chapter 21: Ubarr Territory(1)
Chapter 22: Ubarr Territory(2)
Chapter 23: Ubarr Territory(3)
Chapter 24: What the Fuck(1)
Chapter 25: What the Fuck(2)
Chapter 26: What the Fuck(3)
Chapter 27: What the Fuck(4)
Chapter 29: Going to Forest of Darkness(2)
Chapter 30: Marry for what?

Chapter 28: Going to Forest of Darkness(1)

6.2K 335 76
By Blue_Berryxp

The discussion between Cale and the Whales ended very well.

Both sides have the advantage. Cale helps the Whales find the source of the mermaid's strength in the Forest of Darkness and the Whale provides Cale their strength two times whenever Cale asks.

The black dragon revealed himself also pretty shocking, well only for Beacrox not the Whales since the Whale, Witira already suspect that there's a strong mage was beside Cale but still shocking seeing a dragon together with a human.

"Must you go to the Forest of Darkness with the Whales?" Beacrox finally opened his mouth when they were already far enough from the Whale siblings.

"Of course, if it's not me, who going to show them around?"

"But you neither ever going to the Forest of Darkness."

That was correct. Cale has never gone to the Forest of Darkness before but she does have the idea of which swamp Paseton mentioned.

She had the information from the book [ The Birth of Hero ] anyway, but she knew that information was not too accurate. At least, she had something that she can rely on for her trips to the Forest of Darkness.

"I do have some knowledge about the Forest of Darkness though."

Beacrox frowned after hearing that, unsatisfied with Cale's answer.

However, he didn't even ask about the information nor how did she get it. He just stayed as he followed Cale to the communication room.

After giving her message to the crown prince about her intention on buying the Magic Tower, Cale went back to her room. Beacrox was still following her from behind.

"I know a dragon will be with you, but to make sure that you are safe, I'll be also going to the Forest of Darkness with you."

Beacrox started to speak as soon as they arrived inside Cale's room. Knowing that Beacrox will follow her made Cale frown. However, Cale had no intention on reject Beacrox's offer so she nodded her head.

"Do whatever you want."

•••••••

The next day, Cale immediately headed to the Harris Village with the Whales, the Wolf children, Beacrox, the kittens, the black dragon, and Hilsman as soon as she got her approval from her father.

It was not a good sight to see when they arrived at Harris Village. Everywhere and everything was black.

"It's worse than I thought."

Choi Han had told her that he only did a simple funeral for the villagers so where were the assassins' bodies?

The investigation team also said that they find no trace of the assassins including the bodies. That means Choi Han murdered them all and destroyed their flesh and bone until they turned into dust.

'What terrifying things to think about.'

Cale puts her thoughts aside as she looked at the Whales, the kittens, and Beacrox. It was about time they entered the forest.

"Hilsman."

Cale looked at Hilsman who was standing near her.

"Take care of everything."

"Yes, ma'am!"

As soon as Cale spoke her order, the Whale jumped up on top of the gate that was separating Harris Village and the Forest of Darkness while Cale, the kittens, and Beacrox were floating with the black dragon's magic.

Cale already told everything about what she needed to do to Hilsman so that he could help her cover up things later.

"So where should we go?" Paseton asked as soon as they landed on the ground.

"There are two lakes in this forest. One with the monsters living around it and the other had nothing living around it. So in your mind where should we go?"

"To the lake that there no living things?"

"Yes, let's go there."

They started to walk into the Forest of Darkness with the help of the map that Cale drew which was kinda ugly but still helpful.

After an hour of walking, they were stopped by a group of mutant goblins which the kittens and Beacrox wiped out in just less than a minute.

Cale wanted to help but every time she ask about helping, she gets ignored which kinda upsetting for her.

"I want to help too."

Cale maybe not or maybe yes realized that she was pouting which made the others close their eyes because of the sudden cuteness attack.

The first one to recover was Beacrox.

"Young lady Cale, your only job is to guide us the way. Fighting monsters or others, give it to us. You also said that you only going to the Forest of Darkness because you need to show them the way. You didn't say about fighting so no using ancient power."

Cale stopped pouting and then looked at Beacrox. After a minute of staring at him, she looked away and then continued her walk making the Whales siblings hold back themselves from hugging and comforting the sulking young lady.

"You made her mad, Sir Beacrox."

Witira giggled while looking at Cale.

"I rather have her mad at me than let her get hurt."

Witira just smiled. She knew how protective Beacrox is towards Cale. Not only him but also the children.

Meanwhile, Cale who trying to calm her fast heartbeat after getting scolded by Beacrox could only walk fast without looking at him.

'Is he just wanted to show off to the Whales that he was strong and good at handling great sword, that's why he was so mad when I said I wanted to help?'

'Vicious.'

Cale continued walking, following the map that she drew towards the swamp. Every time they encounter monsters, Beacrox, the Whales, the black dragon, and the kittens that handling it while she just stands up stilly watching them fighting.

She can just shoot the monsters but she didn't want to reveal her gun yet. Also, why should she make herself tired when the other people are willing to protect her, right?

That's why she just let them handle all the fighting until they arrived at the swamp.

"It's bigger than I expected..."

The swamp was big and so black. There were also some footprints around the swamp. Cale looked at Paseton and Beacrox and then immediately nodded their head and started to investigate the area.

A moment, Paseton and Beacrox approached Cale after they finished their investigation.

“There are no signs of digging up any of the nearby plants recently," Beacrox reported and Cale nodded her head.

"However, there are many signs that they are doing something to the swamp itself. Based on the marks, I would say they were here between two weeks to a month ago," Paseton said.

Cale looked toward the wide swamp and responded.

“It looks like they gathered up some of the swamp.”

“That does seem to be the case.”

"I think that too."

Cale was about to speak after seeing Beacrox, Paseton, and Witira looking serious.

However, the Black Dragon approached at that time and Cale started to frown then grabbed the black dragon's face. She looked at him worriedly.

“Why did you take the mask off?”

The Black dragon shook his head and then freed his face from Cale's hands.

“There's a familiar scent of mana inside the swamp.”

‘What?’

Cale started to get the chills. The Black Dragon pointed to the swamp with his short front paw.

“There is a familiar scent of mana here.”

Cale started to frown even more. The Black Dragon confidently added on.

“There is the scent of dragon mana in the swamp.”

Cale urgently looked toward the black swamp. This extremely vast swamp was massive, but Cale was thinking about the size of an adult or ancient dragon.

“Of course, there is no sign of life in the mana. It is just a very weak trace.”

These words were the final blow. The unbelievable thought in Cale’s head quickly became the reality. She then also felt like she knew how the mermaids got stronger.

There was a dragon corpse inside the swamp. No wonder why the swamp was covered with dark aura.

"Dead mana."

Cale said out loud and at the same time, she heard God of Sun's gentle voice inside her mind.

•It's dragon dead mana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 2.7K 30
in a world where there are no hunters and no white star, there's a lot more time for petty politics and relationship drama og cale x alberu PLEASE NO...
260 21 4
Note: This story will take place starting on chapter 655 of the novel ----------------------------------------- After Cale and Kim Rok Soo finished...
16.2K 1.3K 27
Cale was similar to himself-Kim Rok Soo-in an assortment of things, but his reactions were not of someone who had given in. No, they were of someone...
... By J_K_Klara

Fanfiction

2.1K 101 24