PriRa FF: Will You Grow Old W...

By Anee_M

This story is about the journey of two people who got betrayed in love , How an arranged marriage made their... More

Ram's past
Temple visit
Surprise
Gifts
Terrace celebration
Confessions
Outing
Date night
Bliss
Party
Together
Jasmine
Mr. Kapoor
Siblings
Misunderstandings
Change of heart
LoVe..
New dawn
Day Off
Pehli Barish
His Past
A Flop lunch date
Her Secret
Interruption
It's a Home Now
Sudden trip
For her
Embarrassed
Finally Back
Group Hugs..
Parental Love
Surprise party
Party mode
Private Party
Priya ki Ram
For you
Realising the change
Your smile
Limits
It's a house
Home..❤️
Mine
No one like you
I only need you
Fiercely protective
Pure Love
Just Us
Safe Abode
His success is hers
My Always
Listening to her Heart
Waiting for him
In sickness and In health
Betrayal
Hurt of being used
Having eachother's back
Happy Birthday my love
My life
Best Gift
Doodles
Heart filled with happiness
Missing eachother
Letting the Guard down
Romantic or Unromantic
Manna from heaven
One year of togetherness
Humsafar
Dilemmas
Weirdo
Lioness
crashing down
Putting up a facade
Turmoil
Unique bond
New record
Spoiling with love
Like old times
Accidental Outings
What Life has in Store
suggestion

You are more important

3.6K 160 49
By Anee_M

Here goes the next part, happy reading...

Next morning Ram woke up to find Priya sleeping peacefully. He placed a soft kiss on Priya's forehead making her smile even in her sleep. He softly caressed her stomach and climbed down the bed after wishing his baby a good morning. He took a quick shower and went downstairs to prepare breakfast for Priya according to the diet chart given to her.. He gave a copy of it to tharun, so that he can make food accordingly for Priya.

Ram entered his room with the healthy breakfast for his wife only to find her sitting on the bed all ready.
He placed the tray on the table and went to her. He kissed her forehead and sat beside while she hugged him.
Ram: did you vomit? Do you have morning sickness?
Priya: no I'm perfectly fine.
Ram: that's great. Now come on let's have breakfast.
Ram made Priya sit on the couch comfortably and started feeding her.
Priya: you are spoiling me
Ram: what did I do?
Priya: nowadays I don't like to eat by myself due to your constant feeding.
Ram: No worries because I'm always there to feed you.
Priya: will you be able to feed me everytime?
Ram: why not? I will be with you always.
Priya: what about your job?
Ram: anyone can take care of that. But Only I can take care of you of both like this. So I'm always at your service madam.
Ram said feeding her a morsel and kissing her cheek making Priya to smile.
Priya: you will be with us always without going to office.
Ram: ofcourse, infact I'm thinking of taking indefinite maternity leave.
Priya burst into laughter listening to him who was speaking with utmost sincerity.Priya pinched his cheek and kissed his nose making Ram to smile.
Ram: what?
Priya: you are so so cute.
Ram: tum bi na
Priya: oh meri blushing Kapoor.
Ram: Priya
Ram looked at Priya, he can notice the change in her behaviour. After knowing about the baby, she became more bubbly. He loved the change in her nonetheless. Ram moved forward and  placed a kiss on her chin making her to smile.
Ram: so I'm always going to be with you guys.
Priya: you don't have to take any leave as me and baby will be busy with the classes.
Ram: Priya do you really want to continue the job?
Priya: yes Ram.
Ram: will you promise me that you won't take stress or any work pressure?
Priya: don't worry I will keep your baby happy and safe.
Ram: I want you to be safe and sound as well.
Priya held his face and kissed his forehead.
Priya: I will be very careful. I won't over do. I will follow everything you say
Ram: good
Priya: and we are going to be more than fine as we have our own private super hero with us who is going to make sure we are always happy and healthy.
Ram smiled widely listening to her while she moved forward and hugged him tightly whispering a love you making him more happy.
Ram: I love you so much meri jaan.
Ram kissed her top of the head while Priya smiled and parted from him.
Priya: thank you
Ram: for what?
Priya: for not asking me to leave my job.
Ram: will you Priya?
Priya:what?
Ram: if I ask you to leave your job and stay at home by allowing me to take care of you. Then Will you?
Priya stayed silent not answering while Ram took that as a no from her.
Priya: I will
Ram was really surprised with her answer as he know how much she loves her job. Ram hugged her tightly while she too hugged him softly.
Ram: really you will?
Priya: you are more important than anything.
Ram: I will never ask you to do something like that as I love my professor wife more.
Priya: I know.  Thank you so much for  respecting my job.
Ram: So formal biwi. It will be better if you shut up.
Priya: or you can make me
Ram looked at her confused for a second but soon started grinning seeing the naughty glint in her eyes.
Ram: you never fail to surprise me and yes I would love to make you shut up.
Priya: too much talking pati
Ram: Pri...
Before he can complete,Priya captured his lips in a wild kiss. The kiss was different from all other kisses, it was filled with raw passion.
Ram broke the kiss not wanting to suffocate her while Priya nuzzled into his neck kissing him in the process.
Ram held her face and started peppering her face with kisses. Priya moved forward and started trailing kisses on his neck. She opened his kurta button and started kissing his chest slightly biting it making him moan which made Ram to bury his face in her neck. He bit her little strongly on her shoulder leaving a love bite making her to clutch his hair both in pain as well as passion. Priya clutched his hair in both her hands and claimed his lips in passionate kiss  nipping his lower lip in the process.   Both were startled when Ram's phone rang all of a sudden. Ram hugged Priya tightly to normalise their breathing. Ram cursed adi under his breath for his nonstop calls.
Ram: wowwww biwiii
Priya blushed furiously listening to him who was now softly touched his now bruised lips with his fingers.
Priya: Is it paining Ram?
Priya softly touched his lips with her fingers in concern.
Ram: you can kiss me better.
Priya now softly placed a series of wet kiss on his lips inorder to ease his pain making Ram to grin as he didn't expect her to do that.
Ram: I would have made you pregnant long back if I knew I would get such a romantic as well as wild biwi.
Priya smiled shyly listening to his teasings.
Priya: damn these harmones
Ram: language biwiiii.
Priya: oopssss
Ram: I'm going to love this wild Avatar of you for the next few months happily. I'm so excited.
Priya: shut up
Ram: shitttt
Priya: language
Ram: sorry.
Priya: what happened?
Ram: I forget to ask the doctor about
Priya: about?
Ram: our romantic life you know what I meannnn
Ram teasingly signalled both of them
Priya: yuck. You are so shameless. It's good you didn't. That would have been so Embarassing.
Ram: what yuck? And madam what do you think you were doing few minutes before?
Priya: Ram. Shut up.
Priya didn't make an eye contact with him feeling shy as well as little embarassed.
Ram: what is there to be embarassed? Is loving my wife a crime?
Priya: you shut up.
Ram: come on jaan. You don't have to be embarassed by this.
Priya: will you stop talking about this for god sake?
Priya got up from the couch and tried to walk away. While Ram went held her hand and back hugged her. Ram nuzzled into her ear before whispering to her
Ram: It was already difficult for me to keep my hands off you. Now don't even ask.
Priya: Ram.
Ram: Don't worry, I will personally go and ask to your doctor about this.
Priya: you would not.
Ram: arey
Priya: Ram this is my last warning to you. You will not ask anyone about this. Better don't come near me.
Ram cursed adi aloud and took the call as adi was calling him non stop.
Ram: staying away from you is not going to happen even in your dreams meri jaan.
Ram kissed her cheek and went away speaking into the phone making Priya to blush.Priya smiled thinking about her crazy antics. She looked at Ram who was now busy chatting with adi. He looked more happy these days. The twinkle in his eyes never left him. She mouthed a small prayer to God to keep him happy like this always.

Priya came out of her thoughts when her phone rang. She attended the video call of her family and started speaking to them. Ram finished his call and settled with his laptop in the bed on noticing her busy. Priya finished the call and came near Ram only to see him watching the ultrasound.

She smiled and settled herself next to him. He took her in his embrace and both sat there looking at their baby's ultrasound for the nth time. Priya slept in his embrace while talking with him.He made her sleep comfortably on the bed and silently did his office work.

It was around afternoon, she woke up only to find Ram getting ready to go somewhere.
Priya: Ram
Ram: did you sleep well?
Priya: yeah, you are dressed up?
Ram: I'm going to check the arrangements for the evening party
Priya: oh
Ram: I wil come quickly.
Priya: hmmm
Priya lazily hugged him while he kissed the side of her head.
Ram: I will ask tharun to bring your lunch. You get freshen up.
Priya nodded and went to washroom while Ram pinged tharun to bring their lunch.

Ram fed her the lunch and ate himself alongside. He asked her to read something and take rest while he will return soon.
Ram was about to go and when Priya held his hand.
Ram: do you need anything?
Priya: mango sorbet.
Ram excitedly hugged her while she was amused with his actions.
Priya: what happened to you?
Ram: I was eagerly waiting for your cravings to kick in. I was disappointed yesterday as you never asked anything. This is the first time you are asking something. I'm so excited.
Ram kissed her cheek bouncing in his feet which made Priya to chuckle. Her husband is definitely a different kind. He is getting excited to get tortured by her cravings. Priya smiled adoring him for the way he is.
Priya: you will get tired very soon Mr. Kapoor As I'm developing weird food habits.
Ram: I will never get tired. You can ask me anything and everything.
Ram kissed her forehead, Priya just smiled listening to him
Priya: let's see. We still have long way to go.
Ram: you will see. do you want any other thing?
Priya: no that's enough.
Ram: will you call me if you want any other thing?
Priya: then to whom will I ask? We both are going to make you crazy.
Ram: I'm already crazy for you both.
Priya kissed his cheek soundly making him smile.
Priya: now go, you are getting late.
Ram: will be back soon. You take rest. If you want anything just ask tharun to get it. Don't strain yourself.
Priya: Don't worry so much Ram. Go and do your work. We will be fine.

Ram went down only to see his mom and mami sitting in the living room couch. Ram went and hugged her happily.
Ram: mom when did you return from your trip?
Nandhini: just few hours before.
Ram: how was your trip mom?
Nandini: it was good. I'm so sorry Ram, I forgot to wish you for your wedding anniversary.
Ram: it's not a big deal mom.
Nandini:  I thought to call you but somehow it slipped from my mind.
Mami: we were so busy there nandini. So it's nature for you forget these things.
Ram looked at mami, she brushed their anniversary as some petty issue. But he was in a very very good mood and no one will be able to spoil it for him today.
Ram: it's absolutely ok mom.I understand completely.
Nandini: still I have disappointed you. I'm so sorry Ram. If I was here, then I would arranged a grand party for you guys.
Ram: everyone arranged a very good party for us here mom and we had a blast.
Nandini: party at home?
Ram: They have arranged a surprise party for us with only family as Priya wanted it to be close affair.
Mami: so you are practically telling nandhini that you didn't miss her. She is not needed here.
Ram: mami I just told this so that mom can be happy without any guilty feeling.
Mami: It's seems nowadays, you are hell bent on disrespecting everyone, especially nandini.
Ram: mami you should stop making a Mountain out of a molehill and when did I ever disrespect mom? This is just ridiculous.
Ram got a call from adi, he mentally thanked him calling at the right time.
Ram: excuse me, mom I'm going to check the venue for shivi's party. See you guys later.
With that Ram walked out,
Mami: what are you thinking?
Nandini: he looked different. There is a stark change in him but I can't pin point. From his talk, I can understand that he is not disappointed that I didn't wish him. Something had happened during our absence here.
Mami: Priya she will be the only reason. Ram can't see anything other than her nowadays.

Nandini and mami were discussing about Ram and Priya when Priya came down.
Nandini: Priya
Priya: ji mom.
Nandhini: how are you?
Priya: I'm fine mom, how was your trip?
Mami: it was absolutely amazing.
Priya; ji
Nandini:Belated anniversary wishes to you Priya. Sorry it's kind of skipped from my mind.
Priya: thank you mom. No problem.
Nandini: so how did the celebration go?
Priya: it was actually pretty good mom.
Nandini: that's very nice.
Mami: Now get me a cup of tea and some snacks.
Priya: ji.
Nandini: juice for me please.
Priya: ji mom.

Priya went to kitchen prepare their snacks while nandhini and mami sat there chatting.
Priya was coming with a tray which had tea, juice and some snacks for them, when Ram entered the home.
Nandini: arey Ram, did you forget anything?
Ram: no woh
That's when he saw Priya carrying the tray. He left the package that was in his hand in the couch and hurriedly went to priya.
Priya: Mr. Kapoor
Priya smiled at him while Ram got the tray from her and started shouting for tharun.
Priya: tharun is not here, he had gone for market.
Ram saw another help,
Servant: sir
Ram: two mins. I want all of you guys to be here in two mins.
Priya: what happened to you? Is anything wrong?
Ram glared at her which made her to shut her mouth.
Ram placed the tray in the table
Nandini: is everything alright Ram?
Ram ignored nandhini and turned towards their house helps.
Help 1: sir.
Ram turned and looked at the 7 helps standing. Ram spoke in a steely voice which made everyone shiver as he rarely no infact never spoke to them with that much anger.
Ram: ok tell me one thing, if my wife is going to do these works then why the hell am I paying you guys?
Priya finally understood the reason for his anger. Priya softly touched his elbow but she stepped back in fear when he glared at her.
Ram: now listen to me carefully, if I ever saw my wife doing any household work in future. you all will be fired without any second thoughts.
Priya gasped at his words.
Priya: this is too much. Quit it.
Ram: I don't want any carelessness from any of you. She is not allowed to do any work and never allow her to lift anything.
Helps: ji sir.
Priya: you all don't mind his words.
Ram: am I clear?
Helps: ji sir.
Ram: If anyone made her to do any work, then be ready to face my worst side.
Ram told the last part looking directly at mami, as he can guess who would have made his Priya work. Mami looked at Ram in fear as she had never seen him so mad.
Helps: ji sir.
Ram: you all can go now.
All the help sprinted away the next moment while Priya sadly looked at Ram.

Nandhini was looking at Ram not understanding his temper which looked little over the top to her.
Mami: itna bada scene just because Priya carried a tray. Don't you think you are going overboard Ram.
Ram: why, do you have any problem with that?
Nandini: Ram what is wrong with you? Calm down.
Ram: I'm fine mom. I will be back in moment mom.
Nandini: okey.
Ram turned towards Priya who was looking at him sadly. Ram spoke in anger pointing towards Priya
Ram: and YOU, come with me.
Priya nodded her head and moved inside with him while Ram asked a help to serve the sorbet he bought and keep it ready. Nandini looked down in bewilderment while Ram took Priya to one of the guest room in the ground floor.
Ram: sit down Priya.
Priya silently sat down at the foot of the bed seeing him angry while Ram kneeled down on the floor holding her hands.
Ram: don't do this jaan. I will never be able to live up again if something happens to our happiness. We have  faced so many things to be here. When life is kind to us, even we have to make some effort to safeguard that.
Priya: Ram you are..
Ram: don't tell me overthinking. I can't take any risk with you jaan. You are literally my life priya. I'm allowing you to do whatever you want fighting my own fears for you as I don't want you to feel caged in my love.
Priya: Ram
Ram: you could have asked any help to serve them Priya. You could have someone to make it for them.  But no you have to do everything on your own.
Priya: it's just a tea.
Ram: you are more important Priya.atleast for our baby's sake, from now on give preference to your needs, safety and comfortablity. Try saying no to others instead taking the pain on yourself.
Priya nodded her understanding his turmoil along with his unsaid words.
Priya: I promise I will not do anything that will affect even in a tiny way.
Ram: thanks.
Priya kissed his forehead while he just closed his eyes. Priya made him sit beside her Finally realising he had been kneeling down for a long time.
Priya snuggled into him playing with his shirt buttons while Ram just stayed stayed silent.
Priya: Ram
Ram: kya hua?
Priya: don't be angry with me please. I'm really sorry
Ram smiled seeing her holding one of her ear while her other hand tightly wrapped around his waist. Ram pressed his forehead against hers smiling slightly.
Ram: can I ever stay angry on you  biwi.
She smiled widely on listening to biwi. She softly ran her hands on his beard before kissing his cheek thanking him. Both went out after  becoming normal to join nandhini.

Ram asked Priya to go to living room and he went inside the kitchen. Priya went to living room only to find her mother, Sara and bri sitting with nandhini and mami little nervously.
Priya: arey when did you all came?
Meera: some time back Priya. How are you?
Priya: I'm fine ma.
All visibly relaxed seeing Priya's smile making her to frown. Meera hugged Priya.
Priya: kya hua?
Priya asked to bri and Sara who was now standing near her.
Bri: where is the husband of yours?
Priya: inside
Sara: is he alright Priya?
Priya: okey I'm lost. What happened?
Ram: arey when did you all came?
They turned to find Ram coming towards them with a tray in his hands.
Bri: sometime back.
Ram: no one informed us. Why are you guys standing? sit down.
All nodded and settled down on the couch while Ram huge smile to Meera and moved to where Priya has settled now. He softly the placed the tray before her which had three flavours of sorbets.

Priya smiled widely seeing that making Ram to smile happily seeing her excitement.
Priya: I just wanted mango.
Ram: I know, thats strawberry and blueberry. No harm in trying it.
Priya: thank you so much.
Ram: eat.
Priya: for you all.
Ram: punnu is bringing.
Priya: can I start?
Ram: ofcourse you can start.
Priya started tasting it happily forgetting everything while others were really surprised seeing ram all smiles.

Ram went and gave Meera a hug before settling beside her making nandini to fume while bri and Sara went and settled beside Priya on either sides. They were really shocked seeing ram and Priya very normal especially Ram as they had witnessed Ram blasting the helps by standing in a corner in shock seeing him so angry for the very first time. Even for bri it's new but she can understand his concerns better than others.
Ram: mom will you have sorbet?
Nandini: no I'm fine Ram.
Mami: I will have.
Ram: you can pick whatever flavour you want mami.
Mami: I want mango.
Ram signalled punnu to server her, who nodded and did the same while Ram served For Meera, Sara and bri. After loosing her patience, nandini finally asked
Nandini: Ram would care to explain us?
Ram: mom woh.
Nandhini: what happened to you ram? I have never seen you so irrational like few minutes back.
Meera: she doesn't know?
Ram: no
Nandini: why are you guys talking in riddles?
Ram: mom woh actually
Bri: arey aunty it's  a good news. Ram is going to become a father. Priya is pregnant. Congratulations on becoming a dadi aunty.
Bri grinned happily seeing their pale face.Mami choked on her sorbet while nandhini looked at Ram like a ghost.
Nandhini: what?
Mami: how?
Ram: huh?
Nandhini: bhabhi shut your mouth.
Mami: I
Nandini: Ram what is she saying?
Ram: Priya is pregnant mom
Nandini: and you didn't find it important to share it with me?
Ram: mom you were on trip
Meera: arey nandini ji, they just came to know yesterday
Nandini: still he could said when he met me before right?
Meera: don't mistake them nandhini ji. They need your blessings now.
Ram: sorry mom
Nandini decided to let it go for now not wanting to involve others
Nandini: I'm so happy for you Ram.
Congratulations.
Nandhini gave Ram a hug with a fake enthusiasm.
Nandhini: Priya congratulations.
Priya: thank you mom.
Nandini looked at Priya who gave her a small smile and continued eating. Nandini got more furious as she didn't even come to get her blessings while Priya genuinely didn't think about as she was busy eating.

Meera sat with nandini and started talking to her randomly while Sara and bri softly talked to priya seeing everyone busy.
Sara: Sorbetss?
Bri: cravings had started kicking in.
Sara: it seems to be in full swing.
Priya gave a sheepish smile to them while bri and Sara randomly started chatting.

Ram looked at Priya who pouted at him seeing him sitting at a good  distance from her. Ram smiled and got up from his place when she signalled him to sit near her.
Ram: brip get up.
Bri: why would I ?
Ram: because I want to sit with my wife.
Bri: I'm not going to get up.
Sara: Ram you sit here. I will sit near Brindha.
Ram: love you di. You I hate you.
Bri: feelings are mutual Ram.
Ram huffed and sat near Priya who was smiling seeing their petty fight.
Priya: you returned so fast
Ram: I didn't want you wait till I return after completing all the work. So I bought your sorbet first.
Priya: you didn't go to check the arrangements.
Ram: no, shubu said I can come late. So I  took that chance.
Priya: but you should have there
Ram: I will, you didn't had your mango sorbet much?
Priya: see I have finished blueberry flavour. I loved it more than mango.
Ram gave a wide smile to him and started eating the strawberry flavour which she gave him as she can't complete it.
Priya: what happened?
Ram: blueberry sorbet is my favourite.
Priya: oh I should have known before.
Ram: My princess loves her papa more.
Priya: I have no problem as long as princess's papa loves me more.
Ram looked at her surprised.
Bri: jaan I agree Priya is beautiful, but you shouldn't keep staring at her like this.
Priya blushed listening to her while Meera happily looked at her daughter who looked like a blooming red rose with happiness. Nandini looked at them in anger as Ram sat there looking at Priya in fascination and the whisperings happening between both of there were making her more angry.
Ram: bri shut up.
Bri: you can't seem to stay away from Priya for more than 10 mins.
Ram: bri you are so wrong.
Bri: what?
Ram: more than a minute not 10 mins.
Priya slapped his arm asking him to shut up with a blush while brindha looked at Ram with little shock.
Bri: Ram you have completely became shameless.
Ram: what is there to ashamed?
Priya: Mr. Kapoor shut up.
Bri: oh Priya your Mr. Kapoor is a completely gone case now.
Ram: arey...

Ram got a call from adi, so he hurriedly got up from the couch.
Ram: adi is calling me, I will be back in an hour or two. so Bye guys .
Ram turned to Meera ma,
Ram: ma you stay here, we can go from here to the venue.
Meera: ok Ram.
Ram: bri and Sara di you guys also can get ready here. Priya send some one to collect their dresses.
Priya: ji.
Ram: take care.
Priya nodded her head.
Ram: Ma I will be back soon and please make me some halwa ma.
Meera: zaroor Ram.
Ram: bye ma.
Meera nodded her head while nandhini seethed in anger seeing the way Ram treating Meera.
Nandini: Ram you should rest, just now you returned.
Ram: I'm fine mom. You take rest.Bye.

Ram looked at Priya who gave him a small smile, Ram went out hurriedly after softly patting Priya's head twice with his right palm and whispering her to be safe. Priya looked at her husband's retreating figure with moist eyes. The way he patted her head stirred something in her heart deeply and made her more emotional seeing his pure love.

Priya took her mobile and texted him 'love you jaan'.  Ram softly caressed her message with his thumb feeling peaceful. She rarely used jaan for him but when she used jaan it will always manage to stir his heart with unexplainable emotion. Ram smiled and texted back' love you so much biwi, Take care. I will be soon beside you'. Priya smiled reading his text. Then she happily started listening to the conversation going around her.

Brindha looked at mami and got remembered of the way she taunted Priya saying Ram's confession for Priya was fake. Brindha went near mami while nandhini went inside excusing herself.
Mami: what do you want?
Bri: arey I came to feed you some sweet mami. Sweet toh banta hai
Brindha thrusted the sweet she had in her hand into Mami's mouth.
Bri: after all my Jaan is going to be a father. This moment needs a  celebration right?
Mami glared at her. Priya looked at bri from distance noticing her talking with mami listening to Sara and her mother's talk.
Bri Again thrusted another sweet in mami's mouth.
Mami: what is this for?
Bri: this is for the happiness that Priya is 9 weeks pregnant
Mami: 9 weeks?
Bri: haaan mamiii. Ram loves Priya unconditionally not for anyone. Hope you will always remember that from now.
Mami: tum
Bri: you know what mami, I just love the new version of my Jaan.
Mami: what is your problem now?
Bri: if I tell Ram that you were harassing his wife, you very well know what will happen. This Ram will never leave anyone who hurts his wife.
Mami looked at Brindha in anger,as she even know what she said was true.
Bri: just stay away from Priya. Don't ever try to harass her with your talks.
Then that will be your last day in Kapoor mansion.
With that bri joined Priya, soon both Sara and bri started teasing Priya making Priya to blush happily.

Do take a minute to comment only  if you really enjoyed reading this chapter if not then it's not a problem. Hope you all can do atleast this much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 817 23
Priya Sharma And Ram Kapoor Meet In The Hospital When Their Unfaithful Spouses Got Seriously Injured In A Same Car Axident,During The Stay To Take Ca...
19.6K 871 10
Its about how 5 years later Ram and Priya sort out their differences and reunite along with their daughter even after facing so many hurdles.💜
57.5K 3.1K 39
Contrary to the original idea, Sharing life is about Ram and Priya in a different light where they do not marry each other for their siblings.
101K 5.9K 59
Life has never been kind to Priya and Ram. But they have learned to survive. When their paths cross on a fateful day, they discover that life still...