Manna from heaven

Here goes the next chapter of this story... Happy reading..

Next day around afternoon, everyone came to Kapoor mansion to make the arrangements for Raya's anniversary celebration. They first planned to make arrangements in Meera ma's home. Then changed the idea when shubu informed them about Raya's absence in Kapoor mansion. Tharun informed shubu that Ram had asked him to prepare dinner for everyone since they may get late in returning. So decided to make some special arrangements for Raya. They gave the decoration work to a  event management and quickly got the Kapoor mansion decorated in grand manner but with elegant touch, Eventhough Raya refused any celebration and decided to keep it simple. Their family decided to make it special for them but they didn't invite any guest as they know Raya want it to be only a family affair and they want to honour their wish as well.

They prepared everything and started waiting for them, but they were nowhere to  be seen. They know Raya are returning home, since Ram called tharun to enquire about the dinner arrangements. Finally Ram and Priya returned around 7 pm.

Ram looked at the main door of Kapoor mansion oddly as it was kept closed which is new. So he asked Priya to wait out and entered only to witness darkness. Ram stepped in, only to get startle (even though he had a inclination )with the party popper's along with bursting baloons which made ram startle a little. Then  all jumped out of nowhere congratulating them. They were disappointed when Priya joined Ram little lately. Ram and Priya  was surprised with the arrangements they have done. Priya smiled at Ram who gave her a knowing smile. The Kapoor mansion was decorated like a bride. Ram was really happy with the way his home was decorated. He can't help but feel grateful to God for the wonderful family he had given him.

Soon everyone hugged Ram and Priya congratulating them for their anniversary making the couple to smile widely.
Priya: I will get freshen up and come.
Ram: I will to.
Bri: kya jaan, spend atleast sometime with us. You spent your whole day with your wife alone.
Ram: bri tum
Vik: arey chodo na bri, Ram can't stay without Priya. Now we should get used to this.
Priya: aise ..
Ram: yeah get used to it and don't disturb us.
Priya: aap yeh kya..
Priya looked at Ram mumbling incoherently As others burst into laughter listening to ram which left Priya flustered.

Priya started moving towards her room without making eye contact with anyone while Ram followed her not giving two cents to their never ending teasings.

Ram and Priya took a quick shower and changed into new clothes. Ram wore white pants alongwith pink coloured shirt and kept his attire a casual one. Priya got ready in a elegant pink anarkali. Both got down together while all looked at the heavenly couple in awe.
Both got blessings from the elder.

Everyone gathered around for the cake cutting. Priya held Ram's hand and made him cut the cake which made Ram grin widely while all the youngsters hooted loudly making Priya to blush as this was the first time they are seeing Priya initiating something like this. Both fed eachother happily. Soon everyone fed them the cake congratulating them. All gave them a gift of their choice and asked them to open the gifts.
Ram: we can open the gift after dinner. Now come on, we will have our dinner.
All agreed and went to have dinner. The dinner was a lavish one. All enjoyed having the dinner along with some leg pullings.

Every one settled on the living room while Ram asked tharun to bring dessert.
Bri: now come on jaan, open the gifts.
Ram and Priya both opened the gifts together, first they opened to find a collage of themselves from Priya's birthday party. Some personalized gifts with their photos.
Bri lost her patience on seeing ram and Priya opening the gifts in slow motion.
She took out a gift and thrusted it in Ram's hand asking him to open that first.
Bri: open this first.
Vik: yeah open this first.
Ram: but
Adi: Ram open it, we are so excited to
Bri: shut up adi, don't spoil the surprise.
Sara: Priya atleast you open.
Ram and Priya slowly opened the gift to find their tickets. It was a honeymoon package. They have planned 15 days trip to Paris as a gift for Raya.
Ram: wow, this is awesome guys.
Ram got excited seeing their gift while others sighed in relief as they were little apprehensive.
Bri: we know you will love it.
All hi-fied each other happily.
Adi: you enjoy the trip Ram, we will take care of everything.
Shubu: bhabhiii aap please just enjoy the trip without any worry.
Kunal:we have booked your tickets for day after tomorrow.
Ram and Priya looked at each other worriedly.
Ram: what is the need for this now?
Bri: need? You never took priya anywhere.
Adi: you are taking this trip Ram and that's final
Ram: par Priya
Akki: ofcourse di will also come with you jeejuuu.
Shivi: who will go alone for their honeymoon Bhai. Aap bhi na.
All laughed listening to shivi as she told that cutely like are you for real tone while Ram and Priya looked at each other feeling little embarassed.
Ram: but she won't
Bri: why
Sara: Priya you will go with Ram right?
Priya looked at them not saying anything.
Vik: this is already a very late trip. You guys are going.
Ram: arey she can't travel in....
Bri didn't allow him to talk,
Bri: we don't know anything, you are going and that's final
Ram: she will not travel
Adi: you both are going
Ram: why can't you guys understand a simple thing, she won't.
Kunal: Ram you and bhabhi are going and you both don't have any other option.
Meera ma: Ram
Ram: Ma atleast you make these stupids to understand, she needs rest.
Meera gave a teary smile to Ram finally understanding his words. She looked at priya who stood there with bent head due to shyness.
Adi: you stop giving us lame excuses Ram.
Bri: Haan adi is right, Priya can take rest in Paris also right?
Sara: it's not like she is going for work. She can relax there as well.
Ram: arey aap log...
They left Ram and went towards Priya. They started pestering her while Priya looked at Ram helplessly.
Ram went and stood beside Priya  protecting her from everyone.
Ram: arey leave my wife alone guys.
Adi: Ram you go away
Ram: atleast allow me to explain
Bri: Priya you will listen to us right
Ram: arey yaar
Sara: Priya you are going with Ram
Ram:  Stop pestering my wife you idiots. For godsake she is pregnant.
Bri: pregnant tho kya hua
Sara: kyaaaa
Other: PREGNANTTTTTT?
All looked at them in shock while Priya was unable to look at them, she hid herself behind Ram and held him arms tightly feeling shy.