Fiercely protective

Next morning Priya woke up first with a smiled on her face eventhough her body was little sore.  She turned to look at her husband who was sleeping with his face down, one arm around her waist while his other arm carelessly hanging out of the bed. She slowly tried to get up only to be held by her husband more tightly. She smiled and caressed his head which made him to snuggle into her. She woke up with a jerk seeing the time. It was 8.15 am. Her husband has meeting at 9.30 am. Priya groaned seeing the mess they created last night. It will atleast take few hours to clean their room. Priya turned to look at her husband who was sleeping with a small smile on his face. Eventhough all she wanted was to adore him, but they were really getting late. Having no other option, she started waking her husband vigoursly.
Priya: come on get up
Ram: yaar Priya I'm very tired. Come on let's sleep for sometime.
Saying so he dragged her in his embrace and patted her to sleep.
Priya pinched his cheek for his cuteness.
Priya: Mr. Kapoor it's already late and you have an important meeting at 9.30. come on get up.
Priya shaked him,not allowing him to sleep. Ram opened his eyes tiredly and rested himself against the headrest.
Ram: you can get ready first.
Priya: oh hello, look at our room first.

Ram looked at their room, it was a mess. Their bedsheets, pillow cover, duvets everything was soiled. Even they were sticky. His wife's ornaments were stewn all around the room along with their dress. Priya ruffled his hair and picked out the dried jasmine flowers from his hair while Ram hugged her still feeling sleepy. Priya just snuggled into him covering both with the duvet.
Priya: I don't how I'm going to wash my hair. It's all sticky.
Ram: I Will help you biwi. Don't worry.
Priya: you have no other option. Get up and start cleaning.
Ram: you get up and go
Priya: Rammm
Ram: kya
Priya: get me some clothes to wear.
Ram: you go and get.
Priya: please we are already running late Ram. Get my clothes.
Ram: noooo
Priya: please.
Ram rolled over her and pinned her under him. He was about to kiss her when his phone started ringing. It was adi who called Ram to talk about the meeting. Ram sighed and took the call as he kept on calling him. Ram gave his kurta to priya, while he wore his pants.

Priya got down after wearing his kurta. Ram came to her after putting his call in mute and kissed her cheek deeply and whispered my dress suits you more than myself biwi. You look amazing.  Priya blushed and signalled him to pick up the things on the floor.
Ram picked up the bangles, earrings,waist chain and anklets from the floor still talking in the phone.
He turned to look at his wife who was now collecting all the soiled sheets. He went to her and held her hand. She looked at him questioningly while Ram made her wear the waist chain and anklets gently kissing her. She smiled and hugged him tightly. He kissed her hair and signalled her to get ready. Ram was busy instructing adi about the changes need to be done in the presentation. Ram took out all the soiled the sheets and went towards washroom while Priya neatly made the bed with fresh quilts and covers. She cleaned the floor and made the room presentable.

Priya entered the washroom to see her husband washing the soiled sheets using his legs to remove the stains in the bathtub. She smiled at his antics and helped him in cleaning it. Ram ended the call when they completed washing the quilts.
Ram: Priya I will get ready first, you take out my clothes.
Priya nodded at him as she can sense some work had cropped up. She was about to move out when ram hugged her.
Ram: I'm sorry. Some changes need to be done in the presentation. We are running out of time.
Priya: I know.
Priya kissed his forehead while he kissed her cheek.
Ram: you are fine right?
Priya: yeah
Ram: are you tired? If you want, take a day off and relax Priya.
Priya: noo I'm fine.
Ram: are you sure?
Priya smiled and went to take out his clothes.

Both got ready and went to their work without having their breakfast as they were really late. Thankfully they didn't meet anyone from their family. The day passed quickly with occasional one or two texts from each other as they  had a hectic schedule. Priya completed her work around evening and decided to visit their bakery after knowing Ram will be late again. So she asked him to pick her up from the bakery while returning from his office.