Weirdo

Priya woke up from her nap, only to find her husband sleeping hugging her ever so softly. She smiled seeing the smile in his face. She softly combed his curls with her fingers. She  made her herself busy by playing with his curls as his hair was little over grown than his usual style. Ram smiled seeing her playing with his hair. Ram got up after kissing her forehead while Priya kissed his cheek.
Ram gently ran his fingers through his hair feeling the length of his curls himself.
Ram: I need a hair cut, it's been a while since the last time.
Priya: no you look more handsome in this.
Ram: tum bhi na Priya
Priya: I don't want a hair cut for you.
Ram: Don't tell me you are serious.
Priya: I'm very serious. I like to play with your hair and I need it to be lit bit lengthy than this. So don't get a hair cut.
Ram: are you teasing me?
Priya: why would I?
Ram: it won't look good. So I'm getting a hair cut done tomorrow.
Priya: you won't do this for me?
Ram: Priya
Priya: you won't fulfill my small wish. I like your hair in this way and I don't want you to cut it short.
With that Priya started crying making Ram to panic.
Ram: why are you crying jaan? Are you in pain?
Priya: I don't want you to get a hair cut
Ram: you are crying for that?
Ram asked Priya in confusion while she nodded her head in yes with ter filled eyes. Ram smiled slightly finally seeing the pregnancy harmones working in a full swing in his wife.
Ram: you don't have to cry for that biwi. If you don't like it, I will not get a hair cut. So you Relax
Ram wiped her tears while Priya gave a beautiful smiled which made him to smile as well.
Priya: I love you Ram.
With that she hugged him while her fingers were busy playing with his hair unconsciously.
Ram: shall I get something for you to eat?
Priya: shall we go for beach? I'm tired of being in the home.
Ram: let's go. Before that you need to have something.
Priya: as you say my lord.
Ram laughed listening to her dramatic tone.
Ram: I'm loving this bubbly version of my wife.
Priya blushed slightly while Ram hugged her softly in happiness.

Both had a light snack and got ready to go out for a while. Priya wore a joggers and tshirt along with Ram's cardigan. Ram chose joggers and tshirt as well but by skipping cardigan. Priya tied her hair in high pony. Ram smiled  seeing her relaxing herself. Both went to beach and strolled around there for some time before settling in a place looking at the sky. Both sat there remembering their first ever visit to the beach. They sat there remembering and talking about the one year which was a precious year for them. Ram made Priya sit comfortably on leaning over him making Priya to smile. Both sat there weaving a small dream about their future with their baby in it. Priya smiled listening to her husband who was busy explaining what all they have to do if they were to bring their baby to the beach in future. She can never get tired listening to his talk. Later both had some healthy snacks and went home to have dinner with shubu. They had their dinner together as a family and went for a little walk in their garden before calling it a night.

Next day, Ram and Priya woke up leisurely late in the morning as both were on leave. They had their brunch and sat in their room lazing around.
Ram: how about we watch a movie jaan?
Priya: that's a very good idea. Let's go. It will be fun.
Ram: wow that's new.
Priya: what?
Ram: Mrs. Ram Kapoor's love for movie.
Priya: oh that's because my husband's love for movies is finally starting to rub off on me.
Ram: only movies?
Ram moved towards her and whispered in her ears making her to close her eyes. Ram softly rubbed her cheek with his beard making fist his shirt to steady herself. Ram smiled seeing her shiver under his touch. Ram pecked her forehead making her to open her eyes and smile at him.
Ram: come on, let's go.
Priya: haan.
Ram: which movie do you want to watch?
Priya: some horror movie
Ram: are you serious? You want to watch horror movies in this situation. No way, we will watch some light hearted movie.
Priya: no I want to watch horror movie. I don't like the other genres.
Ram: then it's fine. We will do some other thing. I'm not allowing you to watch horror movie at this stage.
Priya: you were the one who started all this. I don't want to do anything.