Mine

Next morning Ram woke up first and saw himself in his wife's arms. He kissed her forehead and mumbled a sorry before pecking her eyelids.
Then got up without disturbing her after caressing her hair and admiring her sleeping form for sometime.
After getting ready for the day, Ram decided to wake his wife. Ram smiled seeing her sleeping form. She looked so cute and innocent with her one hand under her cheek. Ram sat beside her and slightly patted her inorder to wake her up. She tried to open her eyes in vain so she groaned and closed her eyes shut. Ram again tried to wake her up but she just placed her head on his lap and slept holding his hand close to her heart. Ram smiled at her antics and allowed her to sleep for few more minutes sensing her tiredness. He sat there caressing her head with his free hand.

After sometime, Priya woke up startled due to the loud ringing of Ram's Mobile.  Ram tried to cut the call but she signalled him to talk.
Ram gave an apologitic look and took the call, he was about to get up and walk away but stopped seeing his wife's hold. Priya just moved forward and hugged him by his waist and placed her head on his chest. Ram smiled at her and placed a soft kiss on top of her head before tightening his hold around her. Priya smiled and snuggled more into him. After ending the call, Ram held Priya's face in his hands and kissed her forehead. Then pressed his forehead against her and mumbled a sorry with his eyes tightly shut. Priya knew he was still feeling guilty.
Priya held his face in her hands and pecked his forehead.
Priya: I forgot everything and you should also forget that. There is no need for you to feel guilty.
Ram: I'm really sorry Priya.
she just rubbed her nose against his nose and kissed his cheek. She nuzzled into his neck making him groan. She placed a soft kiss on his neck before biting it lightly. Ram moaned and swiftly pinned her under him while Priya just buried her face into his chest. Ram nuzzled into her neck before peppering her with kisses. Priya held him close to her and whispered a love you softly in his ear making Ram to look at her with tear filled eyes. He hugged her tightly and kept on mumbling love you so much to her. Priya smiled listening to him, she rolled upon him and pinned him under her making him shut his mouth. She started placing kiss on neck and clumsily opened his shirt button and started kissing his chest making him moan. Ram was about to kiss her when his phone rang loudly disturbing them. Ram cursed loudly, while Priya buried her face in his chest feeling flustered. He smiled at her antics and kissed her top of the head making her smile against his bare chest. He can feel the smile as her lips were pressed against him. He attended the call seeing it was adi along with caressing her. Ram ended the call and sighed as they were getting late.
Ram: kya hua.
Priya just shaked her head indicating nothing.
Ram: Priya look at this.
Ram showed her the time in his phone. Priya looked at it and jumped out of the bed scolding him for not waking her up before. She ran to her closet and took her clothes. Before running into washroom, she ordered her husband to go down to have breakfast as they were late.
Ram sat there smiling at her, he knew his wife will do anything for him. She just made him fine by showering her love upon him. He is indeed lucky. He smiled and went towards mirror. He ruffled his hair with slight shy smile seeing his messed up look.
His wife had literally crushed every inch of his shirt and his hair was a mess. He softly touched the love bite his wife had given on his shoulder with a happiness. He smiled and changed into another set of clothes and went down.

Ram entered the dining area only to find his mom and vedika settled to have their breakfast.
Vedika: gud morning Ram
Nandini: good morning Ram.
Ram gave a slight smile and wished both a good morning.
Nandini: you are late Ram.
Ram: I just overslept mom.
Nandini: it's good that you are taking care of yourself. we were waiting for you. Chalo, let's have breakfast.
Ram: mom shubu?
Nandini: he will have it later.
Ram just nodded in reply, while tharun placed the hot Parathas, poha, cereals, juices, milk.
Nandhini signalled vedika to take care of Ram. Nandini excused herself saying she needs to attend an important call.
Nandhini: vedika please serve for Ram, you both continue. I will have my breakfast in my room later as this is an important call.
Ram just sat there silently. Vedika was about to serve when Ram politely declined her instead asked tharun
Ram: can you bring me a cup off coffee.
Tharun nodded his head without looking at him.
Ram: serve me first.
He simply nodded and was about to serve when Ram smiled and held his elbow while vedika looked at him unable to understand what is happening.
Ram: itna gussa apne sir par.
Tharun stood there looking down without answering him.
Ram: so now you won't talk to me. Haan.
Vedika: Ram what's wrong and you tharun, this is not the way you behave with your boss. You are a servant here and you shouldn't forget your place. I think you seem to think so high of yourself that you forgot your place tharun.