Outing

Priya got ready and came out to see everyone waiting for her by neatly dressed . She looked confused while sandy excitedly chirped how her jeeju asked everyone to get ready for the outing. Priya smiled seeing all their happy faces and thought how her husband always makes other's happiness as his priority.

Priya: tumhari jeeju Kahan Kai? Hum sab log kaise jayengi.
Sandy smiled happily as this is the first time Priya addressed ram as her jeeju otherwise she never corrects her even when she calls him RK.
At the same time Ram came
Ram: I'm here mam. I have arranged everything and the cars are waiting downstairs.
Chalo everyone let's get going.
Saying so he casually kept his hands in her waist and took her along with him.she just blushed a little and felt little awkward as everyone is looking at them but didn't stop him by seeing the smile on his face.
Everyone noticed the subtle changes in the couple but they decided not to tease them as they looked happy in their own world, so they just thanked the god and left them without disturbing.

First they went to a fine restaurant for their morning breakfast. After completing their breakfast, Ram took them to a mall for shopping and asked them to purchase anything they want as today is his treat. Meera ma protested saying there is no need for this beta but Ram convinced her saying he is doing this happily for his family as a son not as a son-in-law. What shocked everyone including Ram  was Priya's words

Priya:  why are you refusing ma? It's his responsibility to buy us everything as he bought us here today. Come on let's do the shopping. He can pay for everything. Saying so she went ahead while everyone thought Priya was taunting him for spending so much money.
Ram understood the official acceptance of him as a husband from his wifey.. because his wife  is a person who never allowed him to buy anything for her but now. she is okey with him buying for everyone. Now he started to enjoy the true essence of marital bliss. He smiled like a loon while adi scolded him saying looks like Priya got angry.
Ram: aise kuch nahi. Chod na yeh sab. Let's do some shopping.
Saying so he dragged his friends for shopping.. all started shopping according to their needs. Ram took a glance at his wife who was now busy with window shopping. He asked  his friends to continue their shopping and went near Priya.
Ram: what! you want to purchase the whole shop mam?
Priya gave him a look and again started looking the things
Ram: come on Priya, let me buy for you something.
Saying so he dragged her to the saree section and without waiting for her to select he started scanning the whole saree section while Priya stood admiring his antics. After 20 mins of scanning he selected a saree and gave it to her.
Priya took the saree in her hand surprised, it was a midnight blue colour saree with simple design using white stones. She loved his selection,she was going to say that she liked it but before that ram told the saleman to pack it up and dragged her to the another store. A wife in her loved this change in Ram as he understood her more than herself and they way of expressing his love as a husband touched her heart. He didn't select a costly saree to show his care, he understood her and  bought a saree of a affordable rate even though he was the one paying for it , as he wanted her wear it happily.
While shopping,Priya say a shirt with colour similar to her saree that he selected and dragged him there.
She made him to try the shirt and selected it for him along with white pants.
They decided to get back to the family as it is more than 3 hrs of shopping and now they are famished.
While moving towards their family, Priya saw beautiful curtain and started moving towards it. She decided to buy some new quilts,pillow covers,bed covers for their room as the collections were different and budget friendly.
She started selecting some light coloured ones, while Ram started selecting bright coloured ones. They both started their knok- jhok regarding the selection. Finally they decided to buy both set of colours, Priya agreed to this as it was budget friendly and majorly due to ram who kept pouting at her to allow him to buy his selection.
Priya asked  ram to bring the bags with quilts and covers as he was one who asked to buy both sets while she carried their dresses.
Ram felt happy walking behind his wife carrying those bags as he felt like normal family man and this was the very first time where they both bought only for themselves and for their small beautiful nest rather than shopping for everyone and forgetting themselves. It's not that they forget their family but this change made them feel special at the same time normal.
When they returned everyone finished their shopping and waiting for them.
As told by Ram, he paid for all the things.
Before going to pay he asked everyone to go and settled in food court as everyone looked very tired. Everyone agreed immideately as they were famished.
Ram paid for the bills and asked the driver to keep the things in the car. While on the way to food court ram saw shubham,
Ram: shubu what are you doing here.
Shubham:   I came to pick up the costume for my birthday bash along with my friends.
Ram innocently asked him
Ram: do you want my help in the selection shubu.
Shubham:  No thanks, as I  have my friends.
By the way what are you doing here
Ram: I was going to food court,as
Before he can say further shubu told him a bye and went as his friends called him.
Ram pushed aside the unwanted thoughts and went to food court.
When ram went near his family everyone bombarded him with the questions for being late. They didn't order anything as they waited for ram to come. Ram scolded them for starving and started ordering everything according to their wish. In the mall they have to get the food from the counter on their own.  Ram ,akki, sandy,shivi and Kunal went to pick their orders. Ram was the last one to carry the big tray with fried foods. Shubam who was attending a  call standing opposite to the food court say Ram carrying the food and thought with distaste how can person eat so much alone, thinking so  he turned around and started talking.
Ram: shivi , sandy, bri ,Sara di aap sabke orders, saying so he kept the tray.
Everyone started eating by sharing their foods.while eating shivi got a call and started talking without eating, Ram who sat near her started feeding her as she likes to eat as hot. Seeing ram feeding shivi and not eating himself brindha and sandy fed him in turn.priya smiled seeing their concern and kept munching her food. They all were busy in their World by teasing others and enjoying their day of togetherness.

Shubham who had finished the cal turned to go but before that thought to see his brother once,  that's when shubham noticed the  whole family bursting in mirth. Seeing shivi and ram close he felt little jealous but something about their happiness made his heart feel little empty as they looked genuinely enjoying their day. He brushed his thoughts aside and went to plan for his birthday with his friends who were busy selecting their dresses instead of helping him.

The family who finsihed eating decided to get back home. That's when ram told them about booking tickets for the movie.
Meera ma and mami refused saying they are tired,so mama ji told that they will get back to home while you youngster's can enjoy the movie. So Ram asked the driver to leave them in their house and return. Others were excited for the movie,soon everyone got settled and started watching the movie. After 30 mins into the movie Priya slept keeping her head on Ram's shoulder. Ram smiled seeing her tired sleeping form , then he started watching movie. Priya never woke up from her sleep even during the interval,  others went out for sometime, while Ram never moved from his seat fearing she will wake, all smiled seeing his concern for her. After interval everyone resumed watching movie, this time Ram slept during the climax. When the lights came on, they looked at the couple who was sleeping peacefully. Brindha and sandy took a photo of them before waking them up.  Brindha and Sara shaked them a  little to wake them up. They woke up startled and smiled sheepishly realising they slept in the theatre.
Ram thanked everyone of them for making his birthday special while they thanked him for this beautiful outing.
Akki,shivi,Sara,sandy went in  Ram's car due to Ram's insistence. While brindha and adi took Kunal , vikrant with them as they lived nearby. Adi insisted in dropping ram and Priya in their home. But Ram insisted that he will book a cab and asked them to get going. So his friends agreed and moved after bidding both a good night.

Now stood Mr and Mrs. Kapoor under the starry sky with no plan ahead.