Letting the Guard down

Ram sighed and got up when the knock on the door started getting more loud while Priya ran to take a quick shower. Ram after composing himself opened the door to see bri and Sara standing outside.
Ram: do you guys need something?
Bri: why did it take so long to open the door?
Sara: arey bri, understand na. They are newly confessed people.
Ram looked at bri and Sara who was giving him a very teasing look, anyother day he would have played along with them but today he was really missing his time with Priya which is starting to make his temper lose. He controlled himself from lashing out them as he know all they want was their happiness.

Ram gulped a glass water to calm himself which made Sara and bri to look at him in concern as he was not his usual self.
Bri: are you okey Jaan?
Ram: yeah bri I'm fine, just a mild headache as I got up from the sleep due to the banging on the door.
Sara: we are sorry Ram, do you need coffee or tea? Anything else.
Ram: no di I'm totally fine, it will be like that for 5 mins then I will fine.
Bri: are you sure?
Ram: yeah. Do you guys need anything?
Sara: we came to call you as everyone is almost ready.
Ram: I Think Priya is in shower. we will be there in 10 mins di.
Sara- bri nodded at him and went down. While Ram closed the door sighing.

After few minutes, Priya came out freshly showered and in her regular suit of light blue colour. Ram went and hugged her tightly to calm himself. Priya rubbed his back soothingly.
Priya: Ram, get ready.
Ram: jaan
Priya: kya hua.
Ram: I'm done with all this. I need you all for myself alone.
Priya: Ram
Ram: I love our family also Priya, but now it's high time we concentrate on ourselves.
Priya: what are you planning to do?
Ram: I need you to take a month off.
Priya: month?
Ram: atleast 20 days.
Priya: but for what?
Ram: we will go wherever you want. We can travel. We will explore different parts of the world together. Just us and only our love.
Priya: but
Ram: I never took you anywhere.
I want you to loosen up a bit. I want us to live without any drama in our life atleast for few days.
Priya looked at Ram and she new he was damn serious about what he is saying. She realised May be taking a break is good idea for them.
Priya: okey. We will do whatever you want.
Ram looked at Priya in surprise as he thought she needs more convincing.
Ram gave a toothy grin to priya on realising she agreed to come with him. Ram leapt forward and hugged her tightly making Priya to smile.
Ram: thank you so much jaaaaan.
Priya: now you please get ready, they will be waiting for us.
Ram: yeah sure.
Ram pecked her lips deeply and looked at his wife while Priya stood there in shock, later blushed remembering his antics.
Priya: get ready.
Priya spoke to him not making eye contact with him. Ram smiled seeing her shyness.
Ram: hmm, why don't you wear jean rather than this?
Priya: am I not looking Good in this?
Ram: biwi, you look amazing in anything you wear. But I love you most without any....
Priya closed his mouth with her palms blushing profusely making him grin.
Priya: you are becoming too shameless. Shut up and get ready.
Ram: haan going. But
Priya: I'm comfortable in this Ram. Get ready and come down.
Ram nodded his head understanding her and went to get ready not wanting to force her.

Ram got ready and came down to see everyone waiting for him. Priya stared at him without blinking her eyes as he looked dashing in the blue jean and white shirt,to top it his dazzling smile was creating a havoc inside her. Sara seeing Priya's reaction turned to look and found Ram walking towards them with his charming smile. Sara nudged bri to notice Priya while both shared a hi-fi seeing Priya's reaction. Bri cleared her throat loudly which brought priya out of her daze. She looked down feeling embarassed along with being caught while checking out her husband by the most dangerous two people who never leaves any chance to tease her.
Bri: so Priya, is it too hot here?
Priya: huh?
Bri: you are sweating.
Ram: are you fine Priya?
Ram who listened to bri, was beside Priya the next moment and on seeing her sweating. Ram took out his kerchief and wiped her sweat making bri and Sara to giggle.
Priya: I'm fine r.. Mr. Kapoor.
Priya got the kerchief from him and wiped her sweat.
Ram: par Priya
Priya: I just need some water.
Sara: may be cold water right Priya?
Priya: sarangi.
Ram: Priya are you fine?
Before they can continue, nandhini entered the living room with mami.
Nandhini: are you guys going somewhere?
Shubu was not interested in talking with her, he was getting furious. Not wanting to spoil shubu's mood Kunal interrupted
Kunal: shubu come with me, I need your help.
Shubu nodded and went with him
Ram: mom, just some outing
Nandhini: and you guys didn't find it necessary to inform me.
Ram: I thought shubu might have informed you
Mami: nowadays, there is no respect for you nandhini.
Ram: mom it's nothing like that.
Nandhini: it's okey Ram. I'm happy you are enjoying.
Bri: but it doesn't look like that.
Bri murmured which was audible only to priya and Sara.
Nandhini: did you say anything?
Bri: no aunty.
Ram: thank you mom.
Nandhini: Ram tomorrow night we are going to bhabhi's place. They have invited us for a marriage function.
Ram: oh okey mom.
Nandhini: I need to talk to you ram.
Ram knew where this is going, so he turned and said
Ram: why don't you guys get started? Vik we will meet at mall.
Others nodded and while adi, bri and Priya stayed behind with Ram.
Ram: you don't worry mom. I will arrange everything for shivi's wedding anniversary party. We have already started. So you don't have to worry about that.
Nandhini: I'm so blessed to have you Ram who takes care of Everything before we can say.
Ram gave a small smile, while bri gritted her teeth in anger.
Ram: when is the function mom?
Nandhini: Sunday
Priya: sunday?
Mami: we will return Sunday morning, we have to be here na for shivi. Afterall it's her first wedding anniversary. We can't miss our shivi's party. That's why we will attend their pre party on Saturday and will return.
Priya held Ram's hand tightly, as they are hurting Ram knowingly.