As The Music Dies

Laughingwolf78 tarafından

Katsuki Bakugo is a 25 year old year old musician in a rising band, playing both drums and guitar, tho his mu... Daha Fazla

1. Alone
2. A Friend of Pinky's
3. Just a Passing Glance
4. No Escape
5. It's a Start
6. The Look
7. Hesitant
9. Missed Chance
10. Mixed Signals
11. Talking it Through
12. The First
13. Figuring Things Out
14. A quick Stop
15. Unconventional Date
16. Early Mornings
17. Number 1. Fan
18. Closer
19. Flames
20. Refusal
21. Old Friend
22. Force to be Reckoned With
23. It's Been a Long Day
24. Unwanted
25. Rough Night
26. Unease
27. Ex Idiots
28. Underestimated
29. No Holding Back
30. Desire
31. Soft Moments
32. Bad Timing
33. Calming the Storms
34. Relief
35. Missin' You
36. The Hits Keep on Comin'
37. Back
38. Break
39. Surprised
40. Amazing
41. Just Kacchan
42. Double Rescue
43. The Show
44. Too Soon?
45. Heavy Night
46. Breakdowns
47. Pep Talks
48. Unexpected
49. Socks
50. Amazing Musician
51. New Beginnings

8. Understanding

5.3K 254 99
Laughingwolf78 tarafından

Izuku stands in his kitchen making tea for the blonde who had shockingly shown up at his door looking tired and conflicted.

The greenett moves quietly from the kitchen handing a black mug full of hot liquid to the male on the couch with a smile.

Crimson eyes meet pretty emerald. He takes the mug with a large hand and a slight smile.

" Thanks Deku, you didn't have to do this though"

The greenett smiles.

" I did, you looked like you could use something warm"

As Katsuki takes in the the male now settled on the couch next to him with soft green eyes, he can't help but think that yeah, he definitely could use something warm, warm and caring and just maybe that's what lead him to stumble a few floors down and right to that somethings door.

The blonde nods finally eyes shifting down to the cup in his hand.

" I know it's kinda late, sorry for just showing the fuck up like this"

The gives him a pretty smile even tho Katsuki isn't meeting his eye.

" There's no need to be sorry, I told you the invitation was always open. There's no certain time that you can or can't come, door is always open. Besides, ive seen all the episodes of Big Bang on tonight, so you're good", he teases seeing a smile come to the blonde who now looks over at him.

" Are you sayin I'm more important than the head nerd? Wow, I feel special"

Izuku grins.

" As you should! And.... you are"

There's a beat of silence as they lock eyes, Katsuki seeing those green eyes means what they say, his heart once again does a flip in his chest.

He clears his throat.

" Thanks. I'm uh, not even sure what the fuck I'm doing here, this isn't something I do"

" Sometimes we just need someone to listen, someone we know who might get it better than anyone else, so you said his name was Sora?"

There's a scowl on a handsome face as soon as he hears the name he now loathes.

" Yeah. We dated for a long time, he moved in with me, but that only lasted a year before I came home early from a band rehearsal one night and found him in my fucking bed with someone else."

There's a sharp ache in Izuku's chest.

" Oh Kacchan, that's... that's horrible. I can't even imagine, it was bad enough for me just seeing a picture. I'm so sorry you had to see that."

Katsuki nods his eyes ahead straing out the large window in the room.

" Yeah, it's been a god damn year and I still see it in my head. I went fucking nuts. Beat the fuck outta that guy, through him out of my apartment then spent the next two hours losing my shit at Sora before I through him the fuck out too with almost everything he owned."

Izuku nods with his brow furrowed angry at who ever this jerk was who hurt this blonde that he has grown so found of.

" As you should have! You had the right to do alot more than that! That guy needs some sense smacked into him, I don't understand who these jerks think they are, going around breaking people's hearts like that, being so selfish that they don't see that what they do will effect us for such a long time."

Katsuki stares at the small outburst next to him with a smile tugging. This guy just keeps doing shit that makes him more attractive all the damn time.

The greenett suddenly looks sheepish a look that the blonde falls for every damn time it shows itself.

" Oh um.. sorry. I just get a little overly emotional about this stuff I guess"

Katsuki smiles.

" I see that, but you have a right to feel that way, considering you went through some of the same shit."

The greenett nods.

" Yes, that's definitely part of it, I can relate to the anger. But anyways, please go on Kacchan"

The blonde shrugs with a sigh.

" I'm not fucking sure what's left to tell. He tried to flip the situation on me, saying that it was my fault because I was spending so much time with the band, late shows and practices and shit. He told me that I didn't know how to love properly, that I was messed up with the way I showed or didn't show my feelings. Fuck I dunno maybe he was right"

Izuku scrunches his face. Emerald eyes soften.

" Oh I don't believe that, not at all"

Katsuki turns his eyes back on the greenett.

The blonde raises a brow.

" You don't know that tho, you don't know that side of me, and like I said, I'm not great with words or how to get what I'm feeling across right"

Izuku shrugs.

" So there's a right and wrong way? I mean ok, maybe you aren't good with words but I'm sure you showed how much you cared in other ways. You can tell someone you love them in a million other ways that have nothing to do with words, it's not your fault if he missed all those things. That sounds like his problem not yours. And as far as you being busy with the band and stuff I think he sounds incredibly selfish for not understanding that you were trying to better yourself and form a career, that stuff takes time and sacrifice on both ends. Sounds to me like he was just making excuses because he knew he was wrong"

Katsuki stares at the greenett in disbelief. No one had ever broken it down go him that way, no one had ever been able to see that those things were absolutely true, maybe not even Katsuki himself till right now.

He knew Izuku got his situation but he had no idea just how much and maybe if he had met this emerald eyed, pretty featured waiter years ago his life would be so much different now.

There's a soft concerned voice breaking his thoughts.

" Kacchan? Are you ok?"

The blonde snaps back to reality.

" Yeah nerd I'm good, I'm... I'm just surprised by what you said. I don't think anyone has ever explained it to me like that."

Izuku smiles gently.

" Well that's how I see it."

Katsuki smirks feeling playful suddenly.

" Is it? Or are you just being super biased because you think I'm sexy as fuck and you're just trying to get on my good side?"

Izuku tints with blush as he laughs lightly then smirks back at the male next to him.

" Was it that obvious? Here I thought you had no idea of my true intentions."

Katsuki laughs always enjoying the playfulness that has become something they do almost anytime they are together.

The greenett is playful, whitty, fun, something he hasn't had in his life for a long time, then again maybe he never had it, Sora wasn't really any of those things, definitely not like this and not with the same ease that it comes from Izuku.

Their eyes meet again as the blonde smirks.

" I knew it"

They both laugh lightly before there a few more beats if silence until the blonde speaks again.

" You were saying the other night about how you felt foolish because all your friends kept warning you and saw shit with your ex fuck that you couldn't see or didn't want to. That shit works the same for me. All the extras that you met and know kept warning me too, they never liked him for me. Looking back now I see how fucking right they were, so I get what you were saying by that."

Izuku nods with a smile.

" Yeah, we should definitely listen to our friends more, when they say someone is wrong for them, or when they say someone is right for them" , he says with a laugh at the end.

But oh if this greenett only knew that Katsuki's friends think he is the one who's right for him and the blonde himself would actually have to agree with that and if he was more stable inside he would have jumped at that chance the fucking night at Jade when he first laid eyes on the caring male.

There's a frown on the blonde suddenly, his mind difting off with thoughts that makes Izuku ask about it.

" What is it?", he ask softly.

Katsuki shrugs again eyes now down on his black socks.

" How .. how do you seem so open and ready to.. fuck I dunno, find love or whatever again after what you went through? I mean, didn't it hurt bad enough that you don't ever wanna go through that shit again? And how the hell do you even trust anyone again, because that's the worst god damn part for me."

Izuku takes in the questions, looking inside for the answers before he speaks.

The silence finally makes Katsuki pick his eyes up off the floor and look at gentle emerald eyes that are looking back at him.

He watches the greenett shrug only slightly.

" Um, I really don't know, only to say that yeah sure maybe it's really scary that there is that chance that I could get hurt again, but, the chance that I could finally find someone amazing and have the kind of relationship that I always wanted out weighs that fear. If I stay frozen and don't allow myself to move past that pain than Shoto has the power to just keep hurting me. No way am I going go let him have that kind of power over my life, and if he moved on why shouldn't I? Why does he get to be happy and I don't? I deserve love, we all do Kacchan no matter how many faults or flaws we think we have. And as far as trust goes, you will never hear me tell you that that's an easy thing to regain because it isn't, and it's something that would rebuild itself once you see that whoever you chose isn't out to get you, I think it fixes itself over time, but the hardest part is taking the leap to try and trust again."

He smiles again.

" But there's no reward without risk"

Once again Katsuki is caught completely off guard by words that make so much damn sense it makes his heart ache.

He wants to believe that, he wants to have the same outlook this positive male has

Could he? Would it be possible to trust again, to pull someone in and let them seep into your soul again?

There's something somewhere in the back of his mind, a faint voice whispering in a broken heart that he is already letting someone seep in again, even if he doesn't fully see it.

Katsuki clears his throat with a slight smile and a chuckle.

" You just keep on saying shit that I don't expect"

Izuku laughs softly, grin on pretty features.

" Not too bad for a nerd huh?"

Katsuki smirks.

" Actually it's just the kind of shit a nerd would say"

Izuku laughs shoving the male with his shoulder.

" Yeah whatever, I think you like it"

Smirking crimson eyes shift to emerald green ones.

' More than you know or that I'll admit'

The gives a half smile.

" Yeah maybe. Anyways it's late I should get going"

Izuku feels a hit of sadness enjoying Katsuki's company more than he probably should.

" Oh...ok. I mean you don't have to go yet if you don't want to. It's not that late"

Katsuki looks over at him and grins.

" It's after 1 am Deku"

Emerald eyes snap to the clock.

" Wow I didn't realize. I guess I just really like talking to you"

The blonde smirks.

" Or you had nothing better to do"

Izuku laughs shaking his head.

" No, that's not it at all. I definitely enjoy talking to you"

Katsuki nods.

" Yeah, I guess I don't mind you all that much either" , he teases making the greenett giggle.

" I knew you would fall for my charm, it was only a matter of time"

As Katsuki looks into playful eyes he wonders how true that just may be.

He clears his throat.

" Yeah, anyways. I'm gonna get some sleep. You should to" , he says as he gets up and moves to the door.

After he slips his shoes on and steps out into the hallway he looks back at the greenett standing in the doorway.

" Oi Deku, thanks for listening to my messed up ass tonight. I'm not sure anyone has been able to really make me see things like you did, or show me how to see things from a different view. I've spent so fucking long believing that maybe all this was my fault till someone showed me that maybe it really wasn't"

Emerald eyes soften.

" Sora was in control over his own actions Kacchan. Even if he wasn't happy he didn't have to go the route he took. That was low and unnecessary and I'm sorry you had to go through that, but it all doesn't fall on your shoulders."

Katsuki nods.

" Yeah well just remember the same goes for the fuck you were with. That guy had no idea how good he had it"

Izuku feels his heart flutter.

" Right. Maybe someone else will tho"

Crimson eyes look down the hallway then shift back to the greenett.

He gives him a half smile before he walks away, using the greenett's own words on him.

" His loss someone else's amazing gain. Good night Deku"

AN

Ugh my boys..my heart.. this story!

Sending love.

Our tale continues.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

134K 3.8K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
13.3K 910 8
Katsuki Bakugo is a devil, not just any devil but the lead one himself. He's tall, handsome, charismatic and evil when he needs to be. He's come to e...
12.6K 848 7
Izuku Midoriya has always been on the shy quiet side. The smart and attractive 22 year old is an artist right out of art school who is looking for so...
1.1M 30.1K 39
RANK #1 IN BAKUDEKU ON 12.4.22 🍓 Izuku Midoriya is just a useless kid without a quirk. Bakugo Katsuki is a ticking time bomb aiming for the top. W...