Unwavering Destiny (Hiatus)

By LykuroKurato

After having enough with everyone who wanted him to stop. Join Ash as he journey around a new world with his... More

Profile: Ash (Kanto & Johto)
Profile: Ash (Hoenn & Sinnoh)
Profile: Ash (Unova & Kalos)
Profile: Ash (Alola & Galar)
Profile: Ash (Special)
Profile: Others
Prologue: When fate comes knocking
Chapter 2: Welcome to Pasio
Chapter 3: Preparations
Chapter 4: Not Alone
Chapter 5: Rules
Chapter 6: The battle for the first badge
Chapter 7: An Ambush... Really?
Chapter 8: Meeting Together
Chapter 9: Egg-xiting Adventure
Chapter 10: Meanwhile
Chapter 11: Soaring high, a battle in the sky!
Chapter 12: The Battle Villa
Chapter 13: A Past Trauma
Chapter 14: Past and Realisation
Chapter 15: Bonds and Trusts
Event 1: Strongest Figthers! Part 1
Event 1: Strongest Fighters! Part 2
Event 2: All Aboard The Victory Train
Event 3: Fright Night
Short Story 1: Brute Vs Blade
Short Story 2: Pasio Fashion Passion
Event 4: Good Cold times
Short Story 4

Chapter 1: An Opportunity

1.6K 27 11
By LykuroKurato

After telling Professor Oak and Tracey what happened, they were not happy at the moment.

Tracey: I can't believe it, they just want you to quit your dreams! They can't just do that to someone like you.

Prof. Oak: I agree, the world has been a better place whenever you stepped in solving problems. It would have probably been destroyed or being ruled over at some point if you didn't intervened.

Ash: Yeah, thanks for listening to me, I needed to get it of my chest.

Prof. Oak: With that said, what are you going to do now?

"Huh?" As the two boys turned to look at the professor with a questioning look.

"They'll probably be looking for you to try and make you stop. And they'll probably go through any means to do it"

Ash eyes widen as he realised what the professor was going to say.

Ash: You're saying they're gonna hurt my mo- Oh no! She's still back at home!

Prof. Oak: We need to-

As he was going to finish talking, Ash's mother came running into the lab.

Delia: Ash, my baby boy! You're alright!

Ash: You're alright as well, did the others try and hurt you?

Tracey looked over at Professor Oak and said.

"You think she didn't notice how a battle suddenly occurred at her backyard?"

"Can you blame me, you know how clueless women can be when left alone in the kitchen."

Delia: Ash, why are all your friends on the ground asleep? Did something happened?

Ash: Yeah... About that.

Delia soon learned what had happened in the time she was inside the house and coming back out seeing everyone knocked out while Ash was on Pidgeot flying towards the lab.

Delia: I can't believe, they try to-

Ash: Mom it's okay, I'm fine. But I'm worried that they'll hurt you to get back at me.

Prof. Oak: Well in that case, she can move in here, there's a couple of spare rooms for all your stuff.

Ash: Is that really okay?

Prof. Oak: Why of course. I see Delia as a daughter of mine while you're like another grandson.

Tracey: What about me professor?

"Well you are like a son to me after helping me around the ranch with the Pokémon around here." Oak said as Tracey was flattered.

Delia: Thank you Samuel, that would be delightful.

Ash: Mom, I'm sorry about this but I'm going to go on a journey again.

Delia: It's okay sweetie, as long as you're growing then I'm proud of you.

Ash smiled as he hugged his mom who hugged him back in return.

Ash: Thanks mom, I guess I'll go get everyone first.

As he was about to head to the door, Oak stopped him.

"Slow down Ash, I have something for you." Oak stood up and went to a drawer and taking something out.

"You do?" Being curious, Ash went over to him as he notice him holding what looks like a colourful watch with an interactive screen.

Prof. Oak: Here, I was given this thanks to all the data you've recorded on your Pokédex that I've received and made a report about them. It's called the UltraDex.

Ash: Sounds cool, what does it do beside the obvious naming of a Pokédex.

Oak: Well it has built in PC which will allow you to store your Pokémon or transfer them back here if they ever miss the ranch.

Ash: That's awesome, now no one will be left out.

Prof. Oak: In addition, I have remove the limit on how many Pokémon you can have on hand.

Ash was happy when he heard those words, this would mean he can be with his Pokémon without leaving them here or staying in the UltraDex.

Ash: Thank you Professor. That's going to be helpful.

Ash soon went out of the door to see all of his Pokémon waiting. He was soon surrounded by them.

Ash: Woah!

Bayleaf and his Tauros were the first to reach him, only to crash into him in the process.

"I miss you guys as well, I guess you know what happened with Pidgeot telling you all?" He ask them as they all agreed. Although most of his Pokémon never met Pidgeot, they have heard stories from the older Pokémon like Bulbasaur and Pikachu how loyal she was.

"Then let's go, everyone return!" Soon all of his Pokémon returned to their Pokéballs with the exception of the electric rodent and 29 of his wild bulls.

"You guys as well, I'm not leaving you all behind again." He said to his herd of Tauros, they were happy to hear this as he has only use them a few times. Not all of them were able to go on a journey with him due to the sheer number of them.

He went back inside to see his mother one last time before going to train.

Ash: I'll miss you mom...

Delia: Don't worry, I know we'll see each other again soon.

He went back outside only to get a flamethrower to the face, but it wasn't an attack by the people who betrayed him, it was a greeting from his old fiery beast, Charizard.

"Charizard! It's great to see you again."
He said before Charizard bend down to let him on to take him to somewhere.

"This is goodbye, stay safe Ash" Oak said before the flame Pokémon flew off.

"Wait a minute, how did you know I was in trouble?" Ash had a sudden realisation as Charizard had flew all the way from Charizific Valley without anyone informing him.

Charizard release a low roar, which Ash could interpret that he'll know soon enough.

They soon arrive to Viridian Forest as Charizard made it's way down in a big, empty space. All the local Pokémon quickly fled seeing a giant flaming lizard appearing at their home.

Ash soon hoped off of Charizard only to be greeted someone he didn't expect to see. Standing Infront of him was a bipedal blue frog with its tongue surrounding it's neck. Ash felt his heart skipped a beat as he was reunited with the one he hasn't seen in a long time.

And that's Greninja, on his shoulder, Ash could see a small green snake that looked like Squishy. But it didn't had a coloured core like Squishy or Z2, it was a darker shade of green.

"It's nice to see you again, Ash." He heard a sound coming from the Zygarde cell. Ash knew that both Zygarde cores are connected to every other Zygarde cells. It was one way for them to know if there are any threats since the cells were scattered all around the world.

Ash: Squishy, is that you?

Squishy: Yes, indeed. I would love to meet you in person but I have a region to defend. But the same can't be said for your partner here since he's free of his duty a few days ago.

Ash: Wait, so were you the one who sent Charizard back to me?

Squishy: That is correct, but he isn't the only one we have seek out.

"Huh?" Before he knew it he was once again tackled for the third time to the ground. When he looked to see who was it, his jaw dropped. Some of his old Pokémon he had release or went to train with others wer here, they were Squirtle, Primeape, Goodra, his Alola team and even Lapras and Naganadel.

Ash: Woah! Hey guys, I miss you as well.

Squishy: I used my other cells to look for them, it wasn't easy but I got the job done.

Ash: Hang on, how did they get here anyway. Not to mention Lapras who's out in the sea, Alola which is far away and then there's Naganadel's world?

"I called in a favour" Squishy said, soon a golden ring appeared infront of him as the mischief Pokémon appears out of it.

Hoopa: Hi, were you suprise?

Ash: Yeah, that definitely caught me off guard. But are you all sure you want to come with me?

Squishy: They are fine, Lapras has already chosen the new pod leader while the wetlands is being watched over by the Florges.

Ash smiled as he now knows that his team wanted to be by his side.

"Thanks Squishy."

"Don't mention it, I'll be going back to patrol" As he said that, the Zygarde cell leapt off the shoulder of Greninja and became invisible.

"Alright guys, comeback for now. It's getting late" He says as he sees the sun goes down.

Everyone but Pikachu and Charizard returned to their Pokéballs to rest, Charizard stayed out for a while to help him start a fire before resting from his long flight.

A few hours later after having dinner. Ash slowly dozed off. Above him, a golden ring appeared and slowly went down towards him. Swallowing him and Pikachu whole, making them disappearing from Viridian Forest.
_____________________________________________________

Somewhere else, a heir to the throne was looking at his partner watching him bringing people from different places to a specific Island.

Lear: How soon will the second Pokémon
Masters League Tournament will begin?

Sawyer: According to the last report, It'll take a few weeks for the newcomers to get all 5 badges.

Lear: Perfect, this will be a good chance to train.

He says as he walks out of the room soon followed by a Hoopa with 2 more people known as Rachel and Sawyer.
_____________________________________________________

Well that's that. Hope you all enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937 23 3
Nothing special to write in description. How the battles should have gone down in Alola. Of course this fanfic is AU, so there will be a lot of thing...
1.4K 10 40
What if ash was Pokemon new horizons
8.9K 361 15
24 year old richest person of the world the owner and CEO of A.K.Inc Ash Red Ketchum :I don't have the heart to love anyone else than her I found he...
99.2K 1.1K 35
Ash Ketchum has just arrived at Pallet Town after coming back from Kalos he went on a 3 month long journey around Kanto and Johto gathering his old P...