Behind the Curtains - LenRisa

By avemariaaaaxx

This is ONLY A FANFICTION about VP Leni and Sen Risa. If you are uncomfortable, please don't read. Enjoy <3 More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1. A Strong Woman Met Another Strong Woman
2. Insecurity?
3. Insecurity? (2)
4. A Bad Or A Good Advise? (18+)
5. A Roller Coaster Feeling In A Day
6. Alcohol (18+)
7. Between Your Arms
8. Hell (18+)
9. Always
10. In A Suit
Mixed Signals
The Second Time
Unheard
Now Or Never
Ain't A Dream
Same Page
Tagaytay (18+)
A Love To Keep
Woo
Reassurance
Anniversary
SOULMATE
Cafe
ICAD
Cebu
(Special) Flowers
Stoical
A Meeting With You
Claimed
Baguio - Part 1
Baguio - Part 2
Pictures
You Have Decided
Unconscious
Mia, Todavia Mia
More Days Like This, Please
Ice
My Valentine
Under The Bright Moon (18+)
Sweet Jealousy
Benguet
These Are Hers...
Please, Come Home
Paranoica
Please Be Well
Unexpected Answer
Until My Last Breath
How Is It To Be Your Wife
A Message From Meee
Brigada Eskwela

At Long Last

2.9K 115 349
By avemariaaaaxx

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

---------

Days had passed after that night when Risa tried to settle things between her and Leni, Leni's way of treatment to her is still a bit cold. Leni would not talk, unless Risa would ask questions. Risa understands it because she knows it was her fault in the first place.

"'Ga, kaon na ta..(kain na tayo.)" Risa inviting to eat.

Risa put sinangag and some tocino on her girlfriend's plate.

"Eggs, 'ga? Gusto mo?"

"Hindi na. Wala akong appetite, but thanks."

Leni just drank coffee and wore her bag.

"Di ka kakain kahit konti? Kape lang nanaman laman ng tiyan mo. Yung acid mo nanaman." Risa asked.

"Hindi na. Sa OVP nalang siguro."

Risa felt bad because it's been days already as well that Leni doesn't eat the food she cooks.

"Ah. Sige."

"Anyway, baka hindi kita masundo mamaya. May pupuntahan kaming lugar mamaya, e. Baka late na din ako makauwi. Pakuha ko nalang sa driver namin sa OVP mamaya yung kotse mo sa bahay nyo, pahatid ko sa Senate.."

"'Wag na, 'ga. Makaistorbo pa ako. Magtaxi nalang ako."

"Sige. Ikaw bahala. Una na ako."

"Ingat ka, Pangga. I love you."

Leni just nodded and went out.

Risa was left with a heavy heart. She knew it was the consequence of what she did. She had to live with it even it hurts her so bad.

After some time, Tricia woke up and ate breakfast with her.

After dealing with some of the housework with Tricia, she also prepared herself to go to work. Just a normal day, except for Senator Henry.

"Umagang-umaga e nakabusangot ka." Henry said to Risa.

Pa'nong di ako bubusangot kung pagmumukha mo sumalubong sa'kin. Risa said in her mind.

Risa just forced a smile.

Henry pulled a chair and sat in front of Risa.

"Sen. Are you really with someone na ba talaga?"

"I do, Sen. Henry."

"E bakit parang I didn't see any hints. I followed you naman in all your social media accounts but I never seen any pictures or clues that you are with someone. Puro bakasyon o gala nyo lang with your kids. Or minsan, with mada'am vice president Leni and her kids."

Risa was about to choke herself with her own saliva.

Risa cleared her throat.

"Don't you know the word low-key, sen? Ever since diko naman tinatago if I am dating. But it's my choice naman if ioopen ko sya sa public. Well, I choose not to. Di naman kailangan."

"But, I really like you Sen. Risa. I can't lose like this."

Risa got annoyed already by what she heard, but before she could answer, Grace came and shouldered Henry.

"Alam mo Sen Henry, yang mga ganyang banat sa babae, hindi yan umuubra, e. What if, show some respect? Mas nakakapogi yon.. Ano Risa? Tara? Kape?" and she tapped Henry's shoulder and left with Risa.

Henry was left with a hurt ego.

In the coffee shop nearby, Grace and Risa ordered some coffee and sat for a while.

"Wala naman sa balak ko magkape kasi nagkape na ako kila Leni. Pero bwisit talagang lalakeng yon!"

"Angas din e, noh." Grace answered.

"Anyway, salamat ha."

"Ikaw naman kasi. Napakakalmado mo lagi. Alam mo, okay lang maging bastos minsan. Deserve naman nya yon. And to think na dahilan sya ng pag-aaway nyo ni Leni, dapat lang na magalit kana sakanya. Oh, by the way, kumusta na kayo? Naayos mo ba? Nako Risa ha. Sinasabi ko sa'yo. Baka mamaya ikaw nanaman nakikipatigasan."

"Yun nga, e. Hindi pa. I mean, sakanila ako ngayon, ilang araw na. Kaso, parang hangin lang ako. Kakausapin nya ako kapag may tinanong lang ako sakanya."

"Unawain mo na. Nasaktan mo e. Boba ka kasi."

"Alam ko. Kaya nga tinitiis ko kahit nasasaktan na din ako."

"Hays. Magiging totoo ako Risa, ha. Yang mga yan? Etong nangyayare sainyo? Mas marami pang darating na ganito, o mas higit pang problema dito. Ang tanong. Handa ba kayo? Handa ka ba, Risa?"

Risa was silenced by what Grace said. She realized it's really possible to happen in the future knowing their situation. She took a deep breath.

"Hangga't nararamdaman kong mahal ako ni Leni, wala namang dahilan para hindi ko kayanin. Yun nga lang, sana ganon din sya."

Grace just tapped Risa's shoulder after hearing what she said.

Risa continued her day working as usual. After work, she went back home in her house to check her kids but they are all busy with their own stuffs. While in her bedroom, she checked if there's an update from Leni but there's nothing. So she texted Rona, one of Leni's staff to ask if they had eaten and Rona said the other staff already ate but Leni herself was not yet eating. Instead of staying at home, she drove to Leni's unit to cook dinner for her.

After cooking, she got the documents she brought with her and started working and made herself busy.

After some time, she checked the wall clock and saw it was already past 11 in the evening but Leni was not yet home. She then checked again her phone but no messages from Leni. She again messaged Rona and said they are still on site but about to end in less than an hour. She continued what she was doing.

At exactly 1 AM, the door opened and she saw Leni, exhausted. Leni saw her immediately.

Risa stood up from the sofa and attempted to help Leni with her stuffs, but Leni refused.

"It's okay. Ako na."

Risa stepped backwards seeing Leni's serious face.

"Uhmmm. Pangga, I messaged Rona earlier kasi dika nag-a-update, e. She said dika nagdinner.. Nagluto ako. Kain tayo?"

"Di ako gutom. Pahinga na ako. Maaga nanaman ako mamaya. Pahinga ka na din after what you're doing."

"Pangga, please? Kahit konti lang. Sabayan mo na ako. Ah kasi, di pa ako kumakain, e. Hinintay talaga kita. Please?"

Leni left with no choice thinking Risa wasn't yet eating because she waited for her.

Leni sat down on the dining and Risa excitedly put food on her plate.

"Diba bawal kang nagugutom kasi yung acid mo? Hay nako. Hala. Kain." Risa said.

Leni just watched Risa serving her. She saw how Risa was happy.

They both ate in silence.

After eating, Risa cleared the table and washed everything they used.

"Pasok kana dun, 'ga. Pahinga kana." Risa said while cleaning.

Leni checked for the time and saw it's almost 2 in the morning but Risa was still full of energy to do stuffs for her. She went in the bedroom, took a shower and went straight to bed because she was too exhausted as well. She didn't notice, she fell asleep immediately.

Around 5 in the morning, Leni's alarm went off. She woke up and sat on the bed and noticed Risa was not beside her. She went out her bedroom for her to see Risa was preparing breakfast.

Natulog man lang ba 'to? She said in her mind.

"Uy, Pangga. Good morning. Nagluto na ako breakfast. Please. Wag puro kape. Kumain ka bago ka umalis ha. And oh, *showed Leni a bag*, I cooked din for your lunch. I already messaged Rona na initin nya lang somewhere kung san kayo today. Baka may makita syang microwave like in 7/11 or mini stop. Kainin mo 'to, ha. " then showed Leni a big smile.

"S-salamat."

"Sus. Ano ka ba. You're welcome lagi, Pangga ko. Sige na sige na. Mag-ayos kana don at baka malate pa kayo. Hintayin nalang kita dito to eat after."

And that kind of situation went on for days. Risa would wait for Leni to be home even it was too late at night and would prepare food early in the morning.

Friday, Risa went to work with a very exhausted look.

"Aba, kung may mukha ang Byernes, ganito ata itsura." Grace said to Loren. Loren laughed.

"Bat naman ganyan itsura mo? Ilang bundok ba dinaanan mo papunta rito, Risa?" Loren asked.

"Mga walanghiya. Ganon ba ako kapangit ngayong araw?" Risa asked.

"Parang ganon na nga." Grace answered and laughed with Loren.

"Mga yawa."

"E bakit nga kasi parang pagod na pagod ka?" Loren asked again.

"Oooh. Baka pinagod ni Leni. Bati na kayo?" Grace.

"How I wish yan nga ang rason ba't ako napagod."

"Ay hindi? Kawawa ka naman. So bakit nga?" Grace.

"Ilang araw na kasing umuuwing late si Leni kasi may pinupuntahan silang mga lugar for the Angat-Buhay. Ayon. Hinihintay ko tapos maaga kong pinagluluto bago umalis."

"Aba, dumadakilang girlfriend, ah. Bumabawi. Ayan kasi, nagpasaway. Sana naman magtanda kana ngayon." Loren.

"Oy, ah. Lagi ko naman sakanya 'to ginagawa kapag magkasama kami. Sadyang super late na sya nakakauwi so minsan, halos wala talaga akong tulog."

"E di si Leni na ang swerte sa'yo." Grace.

The three of them started their day. Risa couldn't count anymore how many times she fell asleep on her desk because of tiredness. Around 3pm, her phone beeped. Half-closed eyes, she opened her phone and saw it was from Leni. She immediately sat properly and opened it excitedly.

"'Wag kana magluto mamaya for dinner. Kakain nalang ako dito. And 'wag mo na akong hintayin mamaya. Matulog kang maaga. Ilang araw ka nang nagpupuyat."

Risa smiled because after so many days, ngayon nalang ulit sya tinext ni Leni. It felt like she was energized again.

Later that night around 8pm, she messaged Rona just to be sure Leni ate for dinner. Rona confirmed. She stayed on the sofa and decided to still wait for Leni. She didn't bring any documents since it's Friday so she started browsing her social media accounts until she got bored and just decided to read a book while waiting. But because of restless days, she fell asleep without her noticing.

Past midnight, Leni came home with a sight of Risa on the sofa.

Ay nako. Sinabing hindi na maghintay e. She said in her mind.

She was about to say something but she noticed Risa was asleep, sitting, with a book in her hand and still wearing her eyeglasses.

She felt soft with what she was seeing.

She got near her girlfriend and slowly removed the book and eyeglasses. She stared Risa for a moment.

"Bakit ba ang tigas-tigas ng ulo mo." she said softly.

She took a deep breath realizing she gave in.

Maybe Risa didn't notice it but she appreciated much what Risa did for her for the past days. Well, she always appreciates Risa, but this time, it was beyond the normal since she goes home very late for the week. Given the situation, Risa still does what she normally does for Leni.

She got some pillows and a blanket from the bedroom and she slowly laid Risa on the sofa.

She sat on the floor and watched Risa peacefully sleeping.

"I am really lucky to have you, Risa. Thank you." Leni said.

She leaned closer to Risa and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Leni was surprised when Risa opened her eyes.

"Gi-gising ka?" Leni asked.

Risa smiled widely and nodded.

"So..." Leni and gave Risa a narinig-mo-ba-look.

Risa nodded. Leni blushed.

"So, bati na tayo, Pangga?"

Leni didn't answer. Instead, she leaped on Risa's top and hugged her and buried her face on Risa's neck.

Leni's all weight was on Risa but Risa didn't mind because she was very happy that Leni gave her a hug. Finally.

"Nakakainis ka. Hindi na kita matiis." Leni said on Risa's neck.

Risa smiled.

"Namiss kita, Pangga."

"Namiss din kita, love."

--------
Ksksksksksks tengene bat pati ako kinikilig HAHAHAHAHA

Sorry mga accla ngayon lang ulit naka-update.
See you around 🌈💗💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 2.9K 36
LenRisa AU. Money is the reason we exist. Being affluent gives one enough power to make the world revolve. Falling in love with such wealthy person...
66.8K 1.5K 34
SIX YEARS - BOOK 1 President Rody Duterte and VP Leni Robredo agrees to pretend that they are together until the end of their six year term in order...
69.7K 2.6K 23
Collection of oneshots featuring our favorite Doctor: Tricia Robredo, and our favourite main character: Y/N Requests are open, just leave comments ab...
26.8K 721 11
With the new relationship energy phase of Leni and Risa's relationship fading and the real work beginning, how do they tread the fine line between fi...