Hidden Fangs

By WINKYFAIRYX11

"I've never knew what addiction was until I met you , and oh how fucked I am right now.." They say that oppos... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|

|25|

62 1 0
By WINKYFAIRYX11

Aaron is driving me insane! His actions get more reckless day after day!

And I know for sure that the fight he had just started with Lucas won't slip so easily.

I sat there punching my pillow in rage. What am I supposed to do?!

After a few minutes, I heard a faint knock on my door. Despite my inaction, the person behind the door knocked again.

"Come in" I said eyeing the door.

Lucas walked in looking irritated.

"My keys" he said before I could say anything.

I threw them to him then drifted back into my thoughts.

He was still standing there though.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded slowly avoiding eye contact.

He remained quite for a few minutes then spoke again "do you know where Noah is? I came here to talk to him but he isn't here"

I shook my head. Still avoiding eye contact.

I felt like he wanted to say something else but he didn't. Silently he left the room closing the door behind him.

Is Noah okay? I wondered.

Awesome! One more thing to worry about it as if all of this wasn't already enough.

I heard my phone ring and looked only to see Aaron's phone number.

I didn't feel like picking up so I didn't. But he just kept ringing for the next five minutes.

"What?!" I whisper yelled answering the phone.

"What happened today better never happen again or you'll be the one who pays for it" he said hanging up.

This son of a -

Ughh!!

He makes me lose my mind.

I tried shaking it off by studying.

I saw my history book on the corner of my desk. I wonder if Lucas will still teach me.

I sighed grabbing the book. After about an hour into studying I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I mumbled faintly hitting my head on the desk

"Hey.." I heard Noah's voice say.

I looked up quickly not expecting him.

"Wassup?" I asked trying to remain as casual as I can.

"Nothing" he said jumping on my bed.

"Where were you?" I asked concentrating my attention on him more than on my books.

"Somewhere"

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Lucas was here earlier" I mumbled.

"He was?!" Noah asked surprised.

"Yeah.." I said furrowing my eyebrows "He was looking for you"

"Me?" He said matching the same questionable face I had on.

"Yeah , why else would he come here?"

He smiled a little then pulled the pillow that was next to him and put it on his lap.

I debated wether or not to tell him that Aaron was here too , but thought it was better to remain silent.

"I was going to-" Noah started but got interrupted by his phone ringing.

"Oh it's Lucas" he said answering the phone.

My eyes widened. Lucas for sure is going to tell him about what happened earlier.

"Hey man" Noah said laying down on the bed.

His grin began to slowly fade. "He what?" Noah said sitting back down.

His face expressions became unreadable. I even started doubting if Lucas is actually talking about Aaron. He seemed upset his eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes were...filled with anger?

He soon hung up and the only thing left in the room was us and the tension that was just built.

Our eyes met , I could feel so much emotions running through his eyes.

"What was he doing here?!" He snapped looking furious.

"I told you he was looking for you" I simply replied attempting to play dump.

"What was Aaron doing here Amber?!"

"I don't know he just showed up" I said rolling my eyes. What's with them and fighting about that bitch.

"Then Lucas came and acted just in the same way you did so they fought"

"Is he blackmailing you?!" Noah said making m freeze.

"Of course not" I chuckled. "He has nothing on me Noah"

Noah's look didn't change. He glared at me then stumbled out of the room.

I sighed for like the hundredth time today.

---------------------------------------

- Weeks later

Nothing has changed. Aaron keeps threatening me into not exposing his nasty games.

And Lucas and Noah are absolutely mad about this whole situation.

I was currently getting ready to hangout with the boys. We were going to the cinema. But this time we agreed on a normal movie instead of horror.

"Amber" Noah said as he knocked on my bedroom door.

"Come in" I said as I added the final touches to my outfit.

"Are you done?" He asked jumping on the bed.

"Almost" I said putting on my earrings. "Done" I smiled as I twirled back to look at him.

"You look pretty as usual" he said standing up. "Let's go".

I followed him to the car and got in. Lucas was going by himself not with us.

Noah's engine roared as he began to drive.

"I hope you didn't invite that dumbass over" he said without looking away from the road.

"I didn't invite him , it's our night tonight " I said feeling down as soon as I remembered him.

We stayed quite until we arrived at the cinema.

"hola noe" Lucas said opening the car door and greeting Noah.

"oh supérate a ti mismo " I said slamming the door as I left the car.

"Parece que mis esfuerzos en realidad cobran vida." Lucas said chuckling.

"cállate la boca" I mumbled walking towards the cinema entrance.

The boys laughed as they followed me.

"You guys can go I'll grab us some snacks" Lucas said standing by the snack bar.

"You won't be able to hold all of it" Noah said. " And I can't let Amby go alone , maybe we can just wait all of us"

"You can leave Amber and go I'll take care of her" Lucas said motioning for me to go to him.

"Yeah, I bet you'll take so much care of her" Noah said chuckling.

"Get the fuck out of my face or else" Lucas threatened holding his keys

"Okay okay calm down" Noah said chuckling.

"Stop fighting and be quick we're going to miss the movie at this rate." I sighed walking towards the party room. "I'll just go alone , get me a caramel popcorn!" I yelled as I was walking.

A few minutes later the boys came and sat next to me. Lucas gave me a plain salt popcorn "Hey , I said I wanted it caramel flavoured!" I hissed at them because the movie was starting.

The room wasn't full of people. Their was barely anyone but still I had to respect the ones who were here.

"Well that's what you get for doing what you want and ignoring us" He said smirking.

"You're an idiot" I said standing up.

"Where are you going?" He whispered grabing a hold of my arm. 

"I'm getting a caramel flavoured popcorn" I whispered back pulling my hand away as I walked out of the room towars the main hallway.

"The movie's over already?" I heard somone say from behind me.

I cursed as I turned around.

 "What are you doing here?!" I asked holding eye contact with the one and only Aaron kilestens.

"Actually this time it's a coincidence , I wasn't following you" he said shrugging.

As I glanced at him, I raised my eyebrows, clearly not believing anything he said.

"I know you don't beleive me but I'm serious"

"Amber!" I heard Lucas yell coming out of the party room.

"I have to go" I said walking away quickly before Lucas saw Aaron.

Aaron just stood there laughing lightly then he left.

"Here you are" Lucas said as soon as he saw me.

"You're so moody god! I got you the popcorn you wanted I was just messing around" He said handing me the caramel popcorn and taking the salty one.

"You're an idiot" I said again as I started walking towards the party room.

"Wait for me!" he said catching up to me.

I prayed that Aaron doesn't ruin everything with his unexplained actions.

Because he always shows up out of nowhere and messes things up then pretends everything is fine.

But as soon as I entered the room I knew all my hopes had just drowned in lava.

-----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.4K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...
252K 5.3K 49
What happens when the 'bad boy' meets the 'bad girl'? Two people. Two broken souls. Two addicts, who use their addictions to give them an ability tha...
21.7K 356 27
Re-writing/editing It's strange how quickly your life can change. How it can go from happiness and joy all the time to sorrow and dread with a single...
245K 4.8K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...