๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—ช๐—ž๐—ฆ || k...

By ASTRAGAZER-

โ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 6

18.5K 1K 298
By ASTRAGAZER-

Hawks thought, he really thought you would be there when he called out that feather. But instead of the woman he had fallen in love with, swore to spend the rest of his lifetime with, had children with, a woman Hawks had almost forgotten about stood in front of him. The woman he rescued earlier but he had forgotten her name, or if he even asked her name in the first place.

And when Hawks thought he would go back to his house without finding any lead about your whereabouts, when he had almost lost hope and had given up looking for you for a while, you appeared right before his eyes.

Well, not exactly appeared before his eyes, Hawks saw you fall on the ground and he rushed towards you before you lost consciousness.

He was right in front of you, and Hawks knew, he knew it was you.

"Y/n,"

He saw how your eyes closed and your body went limp before he hoisted you up and carried you in his arms.

"Is she okay?" people asked in hush murmurs.

"Should we call an ambulance?"

"No," Hawks said, stretching out his wings. "I'll take care of her. It's fine, everything's fine."

It was as though those words were meant for him. To assure him that everything's fine, at least for now, now that he's got you in his arms. And Hawks will never let go of you again, not in this lifetime or beyond.

He took a leap and flew away from those people who are probably gossiping now, or posting pictures on social media about how Hawks rescued this woman who fainted. He couldn't really care less about it. In fact he couldn't care less about anything as of the moment, anything but you in his arms as he flew in the night sky back to his house.

The house that he can finally call home now that you will finally live there with the twins.

"The twins," Hawks muttered. "What time is it? I think it's past their bedtime."

He flew faster, because he doesn't know when you'll wake up either. And he doesn't want to freak you out when you wake up hundreds of feet above ground going at a speed of 230 miles per hour.

"Yep, let's go faster," Hawks said as he sped up more.

In a little while, he finally got back to his house as he landed on the balcony adjacent to his bedroom. He headed inside and carefully laid you down on his bed.

You moved and Hawks stopped for a second before he let out a sigh when you didn't wake up. For some reason he felt like it's better to have you wake up later since Hawks need to gather his thoughts as well. Everything just seems to play out so smoothly, so easily, now that you're back with him after so many years.

He couldn't shake off the feeling that something's wrong, but he doesn't want anything to be wrong. He doesn't even want to think about it.

"I still can't believe you're here," Hawks muttered under his breath, voice breaking a bit.

He propped his arm on the side and lifted his other hand as it hovered above your face. He seemed to hesitate for a second, his hand frozen in the air. He's scared that you are merely just a mirage made by his imagination or by someone's quirk, and that when he touches you, you would disappear in thin air like smoke.

"You're really here, are you?" he asked before he finally touched your cheek and Hawks let out a trembling breath as he lowered his head. "You're really here."

Because he can feel how warm your cheek is, the gradual rise and fall of your chest as you breathe. Your skin soft under his touch just like how he remembered it, and he was reminded of the first time he explored your body, so soft and so imperfectly perfect.

After a moment he lifted his head and stood up. He needed to check on the twins so with one last look, Hawks headed outside the door.

It wasn't that late but the twins were thankfully already asleep. After he told the sitter to go home, Hawks walked back to his room. For a second he was scared that when he opened the door you would be gone.

"Who knew I have a lot to get scared of after seeing her again," Hawks said before he turned the knob and pushed the door open.

You were still there, sleeping soundly on the bed and Hawks could hear himself letting out a sigh of relief. After checking on you for a second he headed to the closet and took a pair of clothes to change into before he headed back to bed.

He climbed up and settled beside you, he rolled on his side to look at you sleeping so soundly and Hawks found himself lifting his hand again up to your face as he brushed a strand of hair to the side and just stared at you for a while.

He doesn't want to wake up and see that you're gone, otherwise he would rather not wake up at all. If possible, he wanted to stay up all night, so he could watch you, so he knew you wouldn't disappear once he's asleep.

But the exhaustion is starting to make its way in his system and Hawks felt his eyelids getting heavier and heavier by the passing second. With one last look on you Hawks adjusted himself comfortably and put his arm under the side of his head, sleeping on his side as he finally closed his eyes and called it a night after a seemingly long day.

On the other hand, you were having a dream. It was a rather long dream that will vanish once you wake up. A familiar dream that took you back to the past, memories buried at the back of your mind, altered for a reason. Only in your dreams do they resurface and once you wake up they would fade like a fog on an autumn morn.

"I'll get back as quickly as I can."

The man in your dream said, his voice sounded muffled, distant almost.

"So please, Y/n, wait for me here."

The voice is fading until you can't hear him anymore, you can't see him either. And everything was dark and silent. But it wasn't scary, for some odd reason, it was more comfortable than terrifying.

And you wanted to stay there for a while, perhaps for a very long time.

But it didn't take a long time for you to wake up, and when you did, the first thing you noticed was the unfamiliar ceiling that greeted you. You let your mind adjust to the fact that the ceiling you're staring at is not the same old ceiling in your apartment.

And then there was a scent, a scent that is definitely not a woman's perfume. By the time you finally sat up and looked around the room, you were a hundred percent positive that you were in someone else's place.

"Alright," you muttered and took a deep breath. "What in the world happened last night?"

You looked down, at least you still have your clothes on so the possibility that you slept with someone was instantly crossed out of your mind. You looked around again, the room is spacious, in fact it's more spacious than yours, the interior is very modern and outside the glass sliding door is a balcony.

You climbed down the bed and walked up to it, parting the curtain, you realized that it's almost midday.

"Let's see," you said, closing your eyes as you recall the events that occurred last night. Recalling the recent thing you remember after waking up here and trying not to panic in the process because it will do you no good at all.

"I was following that feather," you muttered, tilting your head to the side slightly. "And then I went to a park and then I... I think I passed out? Why did I pass out?"

But before you passed out, there was someone, you thought. You couldn't remember who it was, but there was someone who called your name.

"Y/n,"

That voice, it was that same voice.

"Y/n?"

You realized you were actually hearing that voice and as you opened your eyes, just as you turned around, you were suddenly engulfed in a hug.

You weren't able to do anything or say anything. Your face was buried on someone's chest and the scent lingering on the bed sheet was stronger now and it was coming from this man.

"What..." you started, voice a little muffled. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm just embracing my wife tightly."

"Your what?" you leaned back, pushing him in the process as you got a good look at him and realized who it was.

The Wing Hero, Hawks. And he just called you his wife.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5.2K 30
โ› ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฌ~ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ˜• โ› In which an Interverted girl get...
69.6K 2.9K 25
Are heroes really good parent? Well after an incident in an orphanage Izuku and Tokoyami were left without a home. In order for the heroes to gain a...
10.1K 157 18
You are a student at the prestigious high school, known for training heros, called UA. You're father is the #3 hero, Hawks, and your mother also has...
77.2K 3.5K 61
๐๐€๐‘๐€๐๐˜๐Œ๐๐‡ แดบแดผแตแดบ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ขยท๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ | \ หˆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ-ษ™-หŒ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ(๐˜ฑ)๐˜ง , หˆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข-๐˜ณษ™- \ 1 : ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ going with a bridegroom to fetch hom...