Unwavering Destiny (Hiatus)

By LykuroKurato

After having enough with everyone who wanted him to stop. Join Ash as he journey around a new world with his... More

Profile: Ash (Kanto & Johto)
Profile: Ash (Hoenn & Sinnoh)
Profile: Ash (Unova & Kalos)
Profile: Ash (Alola & Galar)
Profile: Ash (Special)
Profile: Others
Chapter 1: An Opportunity
Chapter 2: Welcome to Pasio
Chapter 3: Preparations
Chapter 4: Not Alone
Chapter 5: Rules
Chapter 6: The battle for the first badge
Chapter 7: An Ambush... Really?
Chapter 8: Meeting Together
Chapter 9: Egg-xiting Adventure
Chapter 10: Meanwhile
Chapter 11: Soaring high, a battle in the sky!
Chapter 12: The Battle Villa
Chapter 13: A Past Trauma
Chapter 14: Past and Realisation
Chapter 15: Bonds and Trusts
Event 1: Strongest Figthers! Part 1
Event 1: Strongest Fighters! Part 2
Event 2: All Aboard The Victory Train
Event 3: Fright Night
Short Story 1: Brute Vs Blade
Short Story 2: Pasio Fashion Passion
Event 4: Good Cold times
Short Story 4

Prologue: When fate comes knocking

1.6K 24 20
By LykuroKurato

Kanto, Viridian Forest.

In Kanto, lies a place filled with mostly Bug types. Most people would have went back to their houses and call it a day. But one particular trainer is out here all alone with his best partner sleeping peacefully.

"Pika......Pika..." Pikachu was on his trainer's lap taking a nap. Meanwhile his trainer was currently thinking about something else.

Few hours ago...

Ash was making his way back from the Pokemon World Championship Finals. Having tied with Leon, which surprised everyone seeing as there is someone out there that could be on an equal footing with the Champion of Galar and the first time ever.

Ash went to the Pokémon Centre to check on his team. He had told Goh to head back to Cerise Laboratory.

Nurse Joy: Thank you for waiting, your pokemon have been restored to full health. We hope you come back soon.

"Thanks Nurse Joy" Said Ash who picked up his Pokéballs as Pikachu jumped onto his shoulder.

Ash: Come on Buddy! Let's get back and see everyone back at the ranch.

Pikachu: Pika-Pika!

As Ash walk back home through Route 1. He begins to reminisce about his adventures since the beginning of his journey. From meeting Ho-Oh, stopping criminal organisations, winning the Alola League, and making friends around the world.

He especially thanked his travelling companions. They were special to him since they were always by his side, or so he thought, would not let each other down.

He was snapped back into reality when he heard a loud cry coming high in the air.

"Huh?" Confused, Ash looked at the direction of the sound and soon saw a fast figure heading towards him at the speed of sound.

Before he knew it, he was tackled onto the ground being embraced between the wings of a big bird.

"Oof!"

"Pika-Kachu!"

"Geot!"

Pikachu greeted the bird with majestic golden and red hair.

" No way! Pidgeot, is that you!?"

"PID!" He received a nod.

Ash: Heya girl, how have you been. Are the rest of the flock alright?

Pidgeot replied with a few words and soon pointed it's beak toward the sky. Ash could see that there were the flock Pidgeot had protected years ago. Now there were more Pidgeot along with some Pidgeotto that were surrounding the newer generations within the flock.

"Geot! PidGeot!" Pidgeot then pointed at one of the Pokéballs on his belt making Ash realized what she was on about.

Ash: Wait! You want to join my team?

"Geot!" She gave him a nod before squawking at her flock letting them what she was doing. The flock understood her decision and soon made a few noise back at her before leaving toward south to find a new home.

Ash stood silent for a second before a smile appeared on his face. He took out a Pokéball out of his bag, but this particular ball looked old and has a few scratch marks on it.

Ash: Here, I kept it for this occasion.

Ash held her old Pokéball infront of her as she tapped the button with her beak.
Pidgeot was absorbed into the Pokéball without struggle as the ball immediately signalled that the capture was successful without shaking three times.

"Come back out girl!" Ash soon released his old teammate.

Ash: Hey bud, can I get a lift back home?

"Pid." She nodded as she bent down to let her trainer get on her before taking off.

They made their way toward Pallet Town passing Pidgeot's old flock giving them a farewell before flying off at max speed.

_____________________________________________________

Within a few minutes, Ash has arrived back home and recalled Pidgeot into her Pokéball. Pikachu leapt off his shoulder and ran toward the door, soon followed by Ash.

Ash knocked on the door and after a while, the door opened to reveal a Mr. Mime behind it.

"Hey there Mimey! Is my mom here?"

"Mime Mr-Mime." As he pointed toward the back door leading to the garden.

"Oh, I see. Thanks Mimey." He said before running toward back door and opened it.

To his surprise, Delia wasn't the only one there as he was soon met with almost everyone who he had traveled with on his journey. Including Goh and Chloe who were supposed to be at Vermilion City.
(I was thinking about writing this a few few weeks ago so Lillie's family is still looking for their father)

"Oh, Ash your back. Congratulations on tying with Leon, not many can be on the same level as him." Delia said as she clapped her hands together.

"Thanks mom. But what is everyone doing here?"

"They just arrived here and said they wanted to talk to you. Why don't I bring some snacks for everyone." She said as everyone else behind her had a different expression.

"Sweet! That'll be great!"

"I'll be back shortly." Delia said before she went to the kitchen.

"So guys, what's with the sudden visit?"
Ash said as he turned towards his friends.

Misty: Ash, there's something important we need to tell you.

Ash: Huh? Sure, you can tell me, what is it?

Serena: Ash, please. You've already reached the top where no one has managed so-
She was suddenly cut off by Max who shouted at him.

Max: We want you to stop!

Ash: Why?

Brock: Ash, you've been doing this for years now. We are tired of the trouble you always getting into, which causes a lot of problem to us.

Ash: So you're saying It's bad to help others in need!
He said as there was a hint of anger in his tone.

Mallow: No, it's just that you keep making everyone else's problem into yours.

Dawn: Not to mention all those near death experience when dealing with those legendaries and evil teams.

Iris: Especially Team Rocket, they've been annoying ever since you arrive at Unova back then.

Ash: I recalled that it was you who wanted to come along with me, I didn't even ask any of to join me. All of you were the ones who insisted about traveling with me and NOW YOU'RE BLAMING ME!

Misty: Ash, just stop adventuring and stay here at home with your mother!

Cilan: Yes, she probably misses you ever since you left her alone here.

Ash: Yo-

Before Ash could finish his sentence, all of them who had Pokémon on their team sent them out while the few who didn't want to hurt Ash badly just stood there and watched as multiple Pokémon came out.

Clemont: Ash, listen to us, don't you think it's time to take a break from this.

Ash: This is my own life, it's none of your concern!

Misty: Then we'll just make you. Gyarados! Hydro Pump!

Ash: Not so fast, Pikachu Electro Web!

Before Gyarados could unleashed a strong current of water, it was ensnared in a net made of electricity shocking it, it didn't help as it was super weak to it and was on the ground struggling to get up.

Iris: Haxorus! Use Outrage!

Ash tooked out two Pokéballs and released both Pokémon within them to stop them before things get worse.

Ash: Pidgeot! Use whirlwind! Gengar, use Hypnosis!

Pidgeot flapped it's wings hard and returned all of their Pokémon back into their balls while Gengar went around putting his past companions to sleep.

"Gengar, return. Pidgeot take me to Oak's lab." He said as Gengar returned to it's ball while Pidgeot gave him a ride to the ranch.

After a while, they reached the wide space of the ranch and landed near the building. Professor Oak came out along with his assistant, Tracey, after hearing the commotion.

Prof. Oak: Ash my boy, what brings you here?

Ash: Can I stay here for a bit.

Prof. Oak: Sure, come on in. And it's good to see your Pidgeot again.

They all went in while Pidgeot went to find her old teammates and tell them what happened while Ash gave Oak and Tracey a quick rundown
_

____________________________________________________

And that is it. This is my first story and I got tired of using Textingstory while also having a writer block. So I decided to create a new story to get it over with. I hope you all enjoy this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 1.1K 35
Ash Ketchum has just arrived at Pallet Town after coming back from Kalos he went on a 3 month long journey around Kanto and Johto gathering his old P...
62.4K 980 13
It's been six years after Ash's time with the World coronation series yet his ambition to be the very best was still unreached in his own eyes. He pl...
133K 1.9K 32
Ever since that day, five years ago, Lillie's home life has been hell. Things never go her way, and she has to deal with things that no other teenage...
8.9K 361 15
24 year old richest person of the world the owner and CEO of A.K.Inc Ash Red Ketchum :I don't have the heart to love anyone else than her I found he...