Magical Demon

Af MandyvanOost

Paris is the fifth sister of the Halliwell line, but she has a secret that she can't join the charmed ones. S... Mere

Chapter 0 - Prologue
Chapter 1 - Wrestling with Demons, part 1
Chapter 1 - Wrestling with Demons, part 2
Chapter 1 - Wrestling with Demons, part 3
Chapter 2 - Bride and Gloom, part 1
Chapter 2 - Bride and Gloom, part 2
Chapter 2 - Bride and Gloom, part 3
Chapter 3 - The Good, the Bad and the Cursed, part 1
Chapter 3 - The Good, the Bad and the Cursed, part 2
Chapter 3 - The Good, the Bad and the Cursed, part 3
Chapter 4 - Just Harried, part 1
Chapter 4 - Just Harried, part 2
Chapter 4 - Just Harried, part 3
Chapter 5 - Original chapter
Chapter 6 - Death Takes a Halliwell, part 1
Chapter 6 - Death Takes a Halliwell, part 2
Chapter 6 - Death Takes a Halliwell, part 3
Chapter 7 - Pre-Witched, part 1
Chapter 7 - Pre-Witched, part 2
Chapter 8 - Sin Franciso, part 1
Chapter 8 - Sin Franciso, part 2
Chapter 9 - The Demon Who Came in from the Cold, part 1
Chapter 9 - The Demon Who Came in from the Cold, part 2
Chapter 9 - The Demon Who Came in from the Cold, part 3
Chapter 10 - Exit Strategy and Look Who's Barking, part 1
Chapter 10 - Exit Strategy and Look Who's Barking, part 2
Chapter 11 - All Hell Breaks Loose, part 1
Chapter 11 - All Hell Breaks Loose, part 2
Chapter 12 - Charmed Again, Part 1, part 1
Chapter 12 - Charmed Again, Part 1, part 2
Chapter 13 - Charmed Again, Part 2, part 1
Chapter 13 - Charmed Again, Part 2, part 2
Chapter 13 - Charmed Again, Part 2, part 3
Chapter 14 - Hell Hath No Fury, part 1
Chapter 14 - Hell Hath No Fury, part 2
Chapter 14 - Hell Hath No Fury, part 3
Chapter 15 - Interlude/ Much needed vacation
Chapter 16 - The ghost ruined their night
Chapter 17 - Another small town
Chapter 18 - Black as Cole, part 1
Chapter 18 - Black as Cole, part 2
Chapter 19 - Muse to My Ears
Chapter 20 - Charmed and Dangerous
Chapter 21 - There is a ghost in town
Chapter 22 - So said vampire
Chapter 23 - The Three Faces of Phoebe
Chapter 24 - Marry-Go-Round
Chapter 25 - The Fifth Halliwheel
Chapter 26 - We're Off to See the Wizard
Chapter 27 - Harry Potter?
Chapter 28 - Long Live the Queen
Chapter 29 - Womb Raider
Chapter 30 - Back in cousin's town
Author's note
Chapter 31, part 2
Chapter 32- A Witch's Tail, Part 1
Chapter 33 - A Witch's Tail, Part 2
Chapter 34 - Happily Ever After
Chapter 35 - Sympathy for the Demon
Chapter 36 - Baby born
Chapter 37 - Strangers that are not strangers
Chapter 38 - Sam, I Am
Chapter 39 - Centennial Charmed
Chapter 40 - The Day the Magic Died
Chapter 41 - Wedding Bells
Chapter 42 - Honeymoon cursed land
Chapter 43 - Allies
Chapter 44 - Stuff to do
Chapter 45 - Believing
Chapter 46 - Reunion
Chapter 47 - Hades
Chapter 48 - Epilogue

Chapter 12 - Charmed Again, Part 1, part 3

90 3 2
Af MandyvanOost

Piper looked at Darryl. "Darryl, do something!"

"He's a cop, Piper. And he's got a search warrant." Darryl told her.

"And believe me, I've found what I've been searching for." Cortez told them as Ben moved slightly towards Cortez. He aimed his gun at him. "Ah-ah-ah-ah. Don't move. I'll shoot." Then, Cole moved over to Paris.

"Then so will I." Ben hissed.

"So will i." Cole added.

Leo looked at the brothers. "Ben... Cole..."

Phoebe looked at Cortez. "Okay Inspector, just put the gun down. There is a very good explanation for all of this. Feel free to chime in anytime, guys."

"My whole life, I suspected evil magic was real, that there was something more. I've seem too many horrible things in the job to suspect otherwise, not the least of which are the two murders that happened here." Cortez told them all.

Piper had her eyes widen. "Wait. Are you accusing us?"

"I've just begun to accuse you, lady!" Cortez shouted as Paris stepped forwards a little as then she was held back by Cole.

Grams rolled her eyes. "All right, fine. You caught us. Congratulations. So what are you gonna do about it? Shoot us?"

"Easy, Grams. Not all of us are dead, remember?" Phoebe asked her.

Leo looked at Cortez. "All right, look, you can't arrest us, especially not them. Nobody will ever believe you."

"Maybe not at first. I'm putting this whole place under constant surveillance. I'm taping your every move. Sooner or later, I'll catch you doing something uh, supernatural, and then..." Darryl knocked Cortez out with the but of his gun. He fell to the floor.

Darryl looked at them. "I think you've been through enough today, huh?"

"Oh, thank god." Paris comment.

Piper looked at him. "Thank you."

Then, Phoebe walked over to Darryl. "Darryl, go, get out of here. We don't want you to take the fall for this."

"No, it's okay." Darryl told her.

Phoebe shook with her head. "No, it's not. This is our problem. He wants to expose us, not you. Let us take care of this, please?"

"If you need me, you know where to find me, huh?" Darryl told them as Phoebe nodded and turned to Ben. Darryl leaves the manor.

Ben looked at her. "It doesn't solve your problem. He's gonna wake up eventually. You've just bought yourself some time."

"What you're gonna need, especially if you're wanna save your..." Leo was interrupted.

Phoebe raised an eyebrow. "Sister?"

"Well, what are you waiting for? Just write a spell. Get rid of him." Grams comment.

"Uh, get rid of him?" Phoebe frowned.

"Well, you know what I mean. Dump him somewhere. Anywhere. With all the witches in this room, we oughta be able to do something with him. I mean, just start rhyming. Uh, take him back, take him away. Remove him now. Don't let him stay." Grams began as she gestured to Phoebe.

Phoebe continued. "Oh. Uh. We call the spirits to help undo and send him off to... Timbuktu." Cortez vanished from the floor. "Whoa. It worked."

Piper looked at her. "Timbuktu? You sent him to Timbuktu?"

"All right, well, it was the only thing I could think of that rhymed with undo." Phoebe replied to her.

"Don't worry. Uh, I'll find him." Ben shimmered out.

"And I will follow him." Cole added as then he also shimmered out.

"Okay, well this is way too much for me to handle. Way too much." Piper exclaimed.

Patty looked at her. "Nobody can blame you for being angry, sweetie."

"You don't say." Paris muttered.

Piper glared at her mother. "Angry? Yeah, I'm angry. Um, I'm confused and you know what? This - this is just crazy. You cannot float in here after all these years and go, 'Oh gosh, I forgot, by the way, you've got a sister.' Especially not today of all days."

Patty nodded. "I know it's a lot, sweetie. More than anybody should have to deal with, but you're going to have to deal with it the best way you know how. Losing Prue, learning about another sister... this is your, path. This is your destiny. Get angry at it, cry about it, but don't fight it. Or it'll consume you."

"Really? So, I'm just a tag along with them?" Paris asked them.

"No." Patty replied to her. "You are so much more."

"Come on, Patty. The rest is up to them." Grams and Patty disappeared. Piper, Phoebe, Paris and Leo headed downstairs.

Leo looked at them. "I can't sense where she is because she's technically not a witch yet."

"All right, so all we have to go on is that church that Mom mentioned and the nun." Phoebe suggested.

"Okay, let's get one thing straight. I am only doing this to save her. I'm not remotely interested in reconstituting...The Charmed Ones..." Piper was cut off to find Paige waiting for them. The door was left open.

"I, the door was open. I'm sorry. I shouldn't be here." Paige turned to leave but Phoebe stopped her.

"No, no, no. No, no. We were just coming to look for you." Phoebe comment.

Paige blinked. "You were?"

"Yep. Come on in. Welcome. I'm Phoebe. And this is..." Phoebe hooked her arm into Paige's and walked over to Piper and Leo.

Paige interrupted her. "Piper. I know. I've been to your club. Pretty great."

Piper nodded. "Thank you. And you are?"

"Paige. My name is Paige." Paige introduced herself.

"And I'm Paris." Paris introduced to Paige.

Phoebe hummed. "Hmm. Another P. Imagine that."

"It's nice to meet you." Piper shook Paige's hand. A bright blue shines over the girls.

"Okay. What was that?" Paige asked confused.

Leo looked at her. "I think that means you're supposed to be here." Just then, the door slammed open and a strong wind knocked the sisters backwards. Leo was knocked down on the stairs. Shax materialized and walked closer. He was about to strike when Leo jumped on his back. "Run! Get upstairs!"

Piper looked at him. "Leo?!" Then, the sisters run upstairs. Shax throws him off his back and Leo was knocked out. Then, Shax looked upstairs.

------------------

Piper, Phoebe, Paris and Paige entered and went to the Book. "What are we doing? What is that thing?" Paige asked to them.

"Not the time." Paris replied a little rudely.

"We'll explain later." Phoebe added as Piper flipped through the pages of the Book.

"Okay, just say this spell out loud with us, okay?" Piper asked to Paige.

"Spells, what are you guys, witches?" Paige asked back.

"Yep." Paris replied.

"And so are you. We hope." Phoebe added.

"Well, we're about to find out." Piper comment ad the strong wind broke through the attic door and Shax materialized. The girls recite the vanquishing spell.

"Evil wind that blows, that which forms below. No longer may you dwell. Death takes you with this spell." The sisters said the spell as Paris was compelled to say it with them. Shax moaned in pain as he exploded, vanquished.

Phoebe looked at them. "It's not enough. Shax was just the messenger. We gotta get the Source."

"The Source of what?" Paige asked to them.

"Of all evil." Piper replied to her.

"What have you guys turned me into?" Paige turned and runs out the attic and out of the manor.

"Paige?" Piper asked after her.

"Wait." Phoebe added.

"Great way to start." Paris added as then they started following.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

215K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
272K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
102K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
310K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong