Monsters in my head

By Blondness20

Jess is a very troubled 13 year old. With an abusive mother, a father that up and left, bullying, self harm... More

Monsters in my head
1
2
3
4
5
6
7 (triggering)
8 Ash's P.O.V.
9
10 Allisons P.O.V.
11
12
13
14 Allisons P.O.V.
15
16
17 Allison's P.O.V.
I don't know how to live anymore 19
I don't understand
The Gates of hell
I just pretended to be okay but I really wasn't * Allsions P.O.V.*
You don't have to be alone Allison's pov
More than friends?
A list
Jeff's pov new school
Allison POV back to school
Family reunion
Why?
Darling you'll be okay
Cupid rhymes with stupid
Invisable
Invisable 2
Comming to an end
Months
Explinations
Everything is over

Hugs not drugs

23 3 0
By Blondness20

Jessica's POV
It's been a month since ash and Allison came back. But mentally they both weren't there. It's been hard because if Anyone makes a sudden movement in front of them they freak out a little and try to hide. this has happened a few times now. Ash try's to help Allison a lot because she gets scared by a lot of sudden movements. and she found a guy she likes.... but he keeps hurting her. he played with her emotions, and then she got pissed about 1 thing and he up and left. he won't respond to her texts or even look at her in public. an she told him everything. so she's heart broken again. I just have to try and be there, but I can hardly function myself. My eating is worse than ever. there's days I go with out eating a thing and i still can't lose any weight.... Though my stomach gets like hell sometimes because of it. I guess I'm relapsing into it again or some shit.
" Jess... " I hear Ash say and I look over at him. " Sup?" I ask " I've been calling your name for the last 3 minuets.... are you okay?" I smile and say "yup just deep in thought I guess." he chuckled lightly and smiled "you always seem to be deep in thought." "Hey!!!!" I hear someone call out and then Allison came in with blood shot eyes and a bottle of whiskey. " WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!!?" Ash and I yell at the same time. "Welllll the guy I've been hanging out with.. the really adorable one with the cute curly hair, and really pretty greenish blue eyes, he said I should loosen up a bit and ya. " Ash went over and picked her up. " are you baked?" he asked and she giggled ad poked his cheek. " Like a cake!" she yelled and then had a fit of giggles. I shake my head and sigh. ash brought her over to the couch and she soon passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.4K 40
He moved out 2 years ago. He broke all contact 1 year and 322 days ago. She became depressed 1 year ago Her first attempt was 1 year and 284 days ag...
2.1K 32 30
Katie suffers from depression and and Anorexia plus anxiety attacks due to what happens in her house during day and night. She is the happy cheerful...
Silence By Ducky

Teen Fiction

124K 2.8K 26
Alexis is a 17 year old girl that hasn't spoken in years, ever since her mother was killed when she was 8. Everyone thinks that it was a simple break...
147 2 22
This is a story about Laura. She is a young girl who has had to deal with a lot of pain and suffering through her life. Having to protect herself at...