Behind the Curtains - LenRisa

By avemariaaaaxx

This is ONLY A FANFICTION about VP Leni and Sen Risa. If you are uncomfortable, please don't read. Enjoy <3 More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1. A Strong Woman Met Another Strong Woman
2. Insecurity?
3. Insecurity? (2)
4. A Bad Or A Good Advise? (18+)
5. A Roller Coaster Feeling In A Day
6. Alcohol (18+)
7. Between Your Arms
8. Hell (18+)
9. Always
10. In A Suit
Mixed Signals
The Second Time
Unheard
Now Or Never
Ain't A Dream
Same Page
Tagaytay (18+)
A Love To Keep
Woo
Reassurance
Anniversary
SOULMATE
Cafe
ICAD
Cebu
Stoical
At Long Last
A Meeting With You
Claimed
Baguio - Part 1
Baguio - Part 2
Pictures
You Have Decided
Unconscious
Mia, Todavia Mia
More Days Like This, Please
Ice
My Valentine
Under The Bright Moon (18+)
Sweet Jealousy
Benguet
These Are Hers...
Please, Come Home
Paranoica
Please Be Well
Unexpected Answer
Until My Last Breath
How Is It To Be Your Wife
A Message From Meee
Brigada Eskwela

(Special) Flowers

2.9K 75 380
By avemariaaaaxx

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

New characters but no one and nothing is affiliated to real life situations, soooo. I'm not gonna use real names na from the Senate (except for Loren and Grace). Again, imagination ko lang lahat, okiyah?

-------
Leni and Risa decided to stay in Cebu for only a week so that they could spend the rest of their free time with their kids. On their last day, they bought some pasalubong for their kids and staff and just decided to spend the rest of the day at the hotel. After fixing their things for the next day's flight, they both laid on the bed.

"Nag-enjoy ka ba love?" Leni asked Risa.

"Of course naman 'ga. Ang gaganda talaga ng mga lugar dito noh? Tsaka their food, ang sasarap.... Pero mas masarap ka."

"Ana Theresia!" and Leni slapped Risa's arm.

Risa laughed.

"Kidding aside. Kahit saan naman, basta kasama kita, happy." Risa said with smiling eyes.

"Baka kasi nagtampo kana sakin kasi nawalan ako ng time nung nasa ICAD ako tapos nadamay ka pa sa pagpupuyat."

"Sus. Pangga, it's okay. Naiintindihan ko naman e. As much as magkasama pa din tayo, kahit busy ka, okay na ako dun."

Risa and Leni stayed silent for a while until Leni broke the silence.

"Love... Masaya ka pa ba sa'kin?" Leni asked with too much worry in her voice.

Risa got up from lying to face Leni.

"Ano ba namang tanong yan, Pangga? Of course, I am! Magising lang ako sa umagang katabi ka, buo na agad ang araw ko."

"Wala lang. Natatakot lang ako baka kasi nagsasawa ka na. Or napapagod sa sitwasyon ko, natin."

"Ano ka ba. We are not young anymore to worry about those kind of things. And I know the nature of your job because we are on the same path, mas busy ka nga lang, but it's fine. Alam ko namang tinatry mo pa ding ibalance lahat. Don't worry about it, okay?" and Risa kissed Leni's hand.

Leni smiled. And silence again covered the room.

"'Ga.... " Risa breaking the silence.

"Hmmmm?"

"We have the rest of the night. You know....I can be your baby tonight." and Risa wiggled her eyebrows with naughty smile.

Leni's eyes widened.

"Ana Theresia!"

"Maria Leonor?" in a naughty tone.

Then Risa pulled the comforter to cover their body.........

-------

Got back in Manila, Leni just stayed at home with her kids, or went out to eat with them. While Risa did the same thing. In the last two days of their vacation, they decided to be all together before the two women go back to their perspective jobs.

Monday came, Leni got back to the OVP and Risa to the Senate.

Risa was welcomed by Senator Henry.

"Good morning, Senator Risa. Tagal mong nawala ah." Henry greeted.

"Oh, hi Senator Henry. Oo. Nagbakasyon lang with family."

"That's good. We all deserve naman to have a rest."

Risa just smiled.

"Anyway, yayain sana kita for a dinner later? Won't take a no as an answer."

"Ha? Ah eh..."

"Wala naman sigurong magagalit diba? So, see you later, sen." and Henry turned his back before Risa gives an answer.

Risa was left hanging.

Ay ang bastos kausap. Ni hindi naman nga ako sumagot. Lumabas ka mag-isa mo. She said to herself.

Risa started her day by reading different documents of bills and laws.

During the lunch break, she went to the toilet first to fix her hair and make up before heading out to eat, and when she went back to her desk, there was a packed lunch on it. She smiled thinking it was from Leni. When she opened the bag, there was a letter.

"'Wag mo akong indianin mamaya ha? Eatwell :)" - Henry

She looked at Henry's desk but he was not there anymore.

Instead of eating the food, she went down and gave them to the security guard and headed out to have lunch in a restaurant.

In the afternoon, she went back working until 7pm. She prepared going back home. She was about to head out, but Henry came.

"Did you like the food?" he asked.

"Ha? Ah, oo. Thank you." Risa lied.

"That's good. Let's go?"

"Ha? Ah, Henry kasi."

"Don't worry. It would be quick. Kakain lang tayo. Unless, may magagalit?"

"Ah, wala naman kaso..." Risa denying.

"Then, let's go. Please? Ngayon lang sen Risa. Please?"

Oh God.

"Please?" Henry insisted.

Bwisit. Ang kulit.

"Alright."

"Yes! Thank you. Do you bring your car ba?"

Oo nga pala. Diko dala ang car. Fuck.

"Hindi e."

"That's fine. Sabay kana sa'kin. Let's go?"

And they walked together until in the parking lot. While Henry was getting his car, Risa called Leni.

"Oh, love. Pauwi kana? Sunduin na kita?" Leni asked.

"Ah, pangga. Huwag na. Uhmmmm.. Grace invited me for a dinner e."

"Ah. Okay. Pano pauwi mo? Sunduin kita?"

"Uhmmm. Di na siguro, 'ga. Pahatid nalang rin ako kay Grace. Malapit lang naman."

"Sure ka? Sige sige. Baka isipin din ni Grace possessive naman ako sa'yo masyado kapag sinundo pa kita." then Leni chuckled.
"Anyway, san ka uuwi?"

"Ah, sa bahay muna siguro, Pangga."

"Sige sige. Enjoy and ingat kayo, ha? I love you.."

Before Risa could even answer Leni, Henry already butted in so Risa immediately ended the call.

"Tara na, Sen?" Henry opened the door for Risa.

Risa entered the car and Henry attempted to fix Risa's seatbelt but she immediately refused.

"Ako na, Sen."

"Ah, no. It's fine. I'm okay."

"Oh, okay."

Henry started to drive.

On their way, Risa remained silent.

"How was your vacation?" Henry breaking the silence.

"Oh, okay naman. Parang bitin pa nga, e. Puro kasi stress sa work."

"I am planning din kaso hindi ko alam kung saan maganda. Tsaka wala rin akong makasama. Will it be a good idea kaya to invite some other senators?"

"Well, kung free naman sila, why not diba."

"How about you? Will you join?"

"Not sure, eh. I already got two weeks leave. Pang one year na yon." then she chuckled.

Henry smiled thinking Risa was a bit more comfortable now than a while ago.

"Sige. Next year nalang ako mag-iinvite para kasama ka."

Risa found Henry's actions and words weird and it's making her uncomfortable.

At the restaurant, Risa chose to order light food only because she didn't have much appetite at all. While they are eating, the waiter came with a bouquet of flowers. The waiter handed the bouquet to Henry.

"For you nga pala, sen."

"What is this for?"

"Hmmm. Wala lang. Just to make your night special, I guess?"

Risa didn't want to accept it but she is not that rude to embarrass Henry so she just accepted it.

"Thank you. But you don't have to do this naman."

"No. It's my pleasure."

Henry looked at Risa straight in her eyes.

"Uhmmm. I want to know you more, Risa. Please allow me to court you...... "

-------

Leni went back home from work and cooked dinner for her and her kids. While cooking, she received a call from Grace.

"Oh, hi Grace. Napatawag ka?"

"Is Risa with you? I kept on calling her pero nakaoff phone nya e. May importante sana akong itatanong."

"Ha? Hindi ba magkasama kayo for dinner? She's not with me, Grace."

"Ha? Hindi kami magkasama, Leni. E basta basta nga lang yun nawala kanina sa hall."

Leni got confused.

"Ganon ba? Sige sige. Sabihan ko nalang na tumawag ka."

Leni dropped the call and held the corner of the table. She felt weak knowing Risa lied to her. She couldn't think of any reasons why Risa needed to lie. She sat as her knees were shaking. She tried calling Sinta.

"Hi mama Leni. How are you po?" Sinta greeted.

"I am okay. Is your mama Risa home na?"

"Wala pa po. She said she would have dinner with tita Grace daw po e."

"Oh, I see. Alright. Have a good night."

Even on her kids, she lied. She said to herself.

Leni didn't want to overthink things but she couldn't control herself.

Nasa'n at sino ba kasama mo, Risa? Bakit kelangan mo pang magsinungaling?

--------

"Thank you for tonight, sen. Good night."

"Salamat sa paghatid. Ingat ka."

It was already past 10 in the evening. Upon entering the gate, she realized that she was still holding the bouquet of flowers from Henry so she immediately tried to find a trashbin around but there was nothing. She entered the house with it. To her surprise, she saw Leni in the living room with Sinta. Her eyes widened and she felt shivers from the top of her head down to her toes.

"P-pangga, andito ka pala."

"Why so surprised?" Leni said in her cold voice.

"A-ah. Hindi naman. I just wasn't expecting you."

"I texted and called you but your phone was off. I got worried dahil hindi ka nag-a-update, anong oras na."

"A-ah. Deadbatt ata phone ko. Sorry."

"Si Grace ba yong naghatid sa'yo?"

"H-ha? O-oo, Pangga."

"Aaah. Okay." Leni while her hands on her pockets.

Leni looked at the flowers Risa was holding.

"Ganda naman ng flowers mo?"

"O-oo nga e. Galing sa isang supporter."

And Risa walked to the kitchen and put the flowers on the table.

Sinta felt the uneven tension so she decided to go to her room.

Leni checked the flowers.

"Super fan mo naman ata yang supporter na yan at alam kung san ka pupunta noh at napaghandaan masyado itong flowers. Mukhang mamahalin ah."

Risa gulped.

"H-ha? Oo nga e. Nakakashock din."
"Kumain kana ba? Paghanda kita?" Risa changing the topic.

"Wag na. Chineck ko lang naman kung nakauwi kana. Gonna go now."

"Hindi ka dito matutulog? Dito kana matulog. Andito kana rin lang."

"Hindi na. Maaga pa ako bukas e."

"Ah. Sige, pangga."

"Have a good night. Alis na ako."

Leni walked to the door.

"Ilagay mo sa vase yung flowers. Sayang. Baka malanta agad. Mukha pa namang special na special." Leni said before closing the door....

--------
I'm baaaaack mga acclaaa. Kumusta kayo? Miss nyo 'ko? 😁

Guessing game ulit tayo? HAHAHAHAHA
Here's privatter link of the last night in Cebu. Opo. Di mapindot. Isa-isahin nyo nalang itype HAHAHA djk. Nasa twitter ko din 😘😘 (pambawi kasi binigyan ko nanaman kayo sakit sa ulo, kakabalik ko lang HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA pasensya na. Tao lang 🤣🤪)

https://privatter.net/p/8887536

PW hint : Ayaw ni R na tawag sakanya ni L BUT IN ITALIAN LANGUAGE (girl)
Please, wag na kayo magbardagulan sa comment section HAHAHAHAHA madali lang 'to. Search nyo nalang sa google.

PS. Ung hint ko sa twitter, wag nyo nalang pansinin. Pinahirapan ko mej doon kasi mahirap na, you know. For you readers, madali lang yon kasi andito lang naman sa BTC ung sagot 🤣

SEE YOU AROUND 🌈💗💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 2.9K 36
LenRisa AU. Money is the reason we exist. Being affluent gives one enough power to make the world revolve. Falling in love with such wealthy person...
11.1K 245 32
Hola! Welcome to yet another LenRisa AU. In this story, both ladies are not in politics and they both have different names (but still sounds like th...
12K 572 11
Aika Robredo x Female Reader One Shots DISCLAIMER: This is a work of pure fiction. Any semblance to works, names, places in real life are unintention...
175K 4.7K 69
i'm bored and i love these two lovely ladies so why not make one-shots of them? they're adorable. expect slow updates bcs i'm lazy asf idek why i'm s...