๐‹๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐‚ โ†ฑ แต— แตโฑแต—หขแต˜สธแตƒ หฃ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆ...

Da lyneysmagicwand_

(y/n), a young girl who adores lilac (the color, the flower, everything about it) gets to know takashi mitsuy... Altro

- ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป

๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ

1K 31 21
Da lyneysmagicwand_

IT HAS NOW BEEN A MONTH SINCE LILY AND LEVI WERE BORN AND (Y/N)'S FRIENDS DECIDED to celebrate their one month birthday. (y/n) was out to buy a cake while Keisuke, Hakkai, Chifuyu, Takashi, Draken and Takemichi  were preparing the decorations.

"One month birthday sounds like weird" Takemichi randomly said.

"You're kidding right? It's important to celebrate every month of a newborn kid until they turn one year old" Keisuke said offended.

"Well, I agree with Takemitchy" Takashi said sighing. 

"Says your poor ass"

"Leave him alone Baji" Draken said realizing where this was going to get at.

"No but like- his girlfriend has to pay for everything" the black haired said shrugging. 

"Baji" Draken said. 

"Whatever" the ravenette said rolling his eyes as he sighed. "I bought (y/n) a gift too though!"

"What did you buy her?" Chifuyu asked.

"Matching bracelets for her and me. I'm wearing mine right now" he said showing the bracelet to his friend.

Chifuyu's eyes filled with sparkles as he says "It's so pretty"

"I know right"

"I wish I could have one with you too" the boy then said looking down.

"Don't worry, matching bracelets aren't the only thing you're getting from him" Takashi said as he was trying to stick something against the wall. He was licking his lips carefully doing his actions.

"What do you mean by that?" Chifuyu asked confused.

"He means nothing!" Keisuke said turning red.

"Uh?" the blond haired asked still confused.

"I'ma go bring some snacks, hold up" the ravenette said avoiding to explain Chifuyu what the lilac haired meant. He went in the kitchen and looked around. But then he heard some babies crying. "Oh no" he said gulping. He sighed and walked over to the room in which Lily and Levi were at. He looked around a baby bottle. He grabs Levi, since he was the one crying and gently placed the baby bottle in his mouth. 

The baby remains then calm drinking the milk of it as the black haired sighs with a smile. He sits down on a chair that was placed next to their bed. Takashi had just gotten in the room so he himself calms down his kid to see that his friend was already taking care of doing it. "Oh, thanks Baji. You can go join the others, I'll take care of him"

"Nah, I prefer staying with them" Keisuke then said smiling.

"You're sure?" Takashi asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine" the raven haired replied. "Now go continue the decorations and make sure to not leave a mess behind. I'm sure (y/n) doesn't wanna come home on a mess"

"You don't have to tell me that, I know it. Well thanks Baji, bye"

"Bye" the raven haired said as he watched the lilac haired leave the room.

"So?" Draken asked seeing Takashi joined them.

"Baji took care of it"

"Oh, damn, I never thought he would take care of kids crying" Takemichi said chuckling.

"Me neither honestly" the lilac haired said shrugging. Suddenly, his phone started ringing. He pulled out his phone to see it was his girlfriend calling him. He picked up the call saying "Hey (y/n)" then he smiled.

"Hey Takashi" the girl said on the phone. "What flavor of cake do I buy?"

"Your favorite love, we'll eat whatever you buy" 

"But I don't know what to choose. There's so many options"

"Mhm, hold up" the lilac haired said. He put down his phone slightly as he said "What flavor of cake do y'all want?"

"Vanilla" Draken said.

"Chocolate" Takemichi said. 

"Chocolate" Chifuyu said too.

"Anything that you want" Hakkai said.

"I think Baji would say chocolate too" Chifuyu added.

"Alright" Takashi said nodding. "Choose between chocolate and vanilla"

"I'll buy both"

"No no no, no need to buy both. Buy one"

"I'm saying that I'll buy both and you're not stopping me from it" 

"Ugh, worthless to argue with you about something like that. Alright, buy both. Love you"

"Love you too, byeee"

"Bye princess" Takashi said as he hung up. As soon as he hung up, all of his friend smirked at him. "What?!" this one asked.

"Nothing, just the pet names" Chifuyu said whistling innocently.

"Oh come on, can I not give my own girlfriend a pet name?" the lilac haired asked annoyed.

"Ask her in marriage then we'll see"

"I already told you that it's too early"

"Oh who the fuck cares"

"I do"

"-accept to take (y/n)'s hand in marriage" Chifuyu teased making Takashi roll his eyes. 

TIME SKIP

"Everything's done?" Takashi asked looking around.

"Yep" Draken replied smiling.

"Isn't it taking (y/n) too much time to come back?" Takemichi asked looking at the time.

"Mhm, you're right, I'll call her" Takashi said pulling out his phone. He called his girlfriend and waited for her to answer, but she didn't pick up. He tried again, but she once again didn't answer. "Weird, she isn't answering"

"Maybe she's driving back, I don't think she could pick up the call while driving" Hakkai said.

"Fair point" Takashi said nodding.

"Or maybe she ditched you off because you are boring and she's gonna make you a single dad" Keisuke teased.

"That wasn't funny" Draken said.

"Oh come on, y'all cannot take a joke"

"No we can't" 

"Whatever" the black haired said rolling his eyes.

"We should probably wait a bit" Chifuyu suggested. 

"Yeah and meanwhile we can get Levi and Lily ready in their clothes" Draken said.

"It'll be less job for (y/n) too" Hakkai said smiling.

"Fine, I'll go grab their clothes" Takashi said. 

"And I'll bring them here" Baji said heading his way to the room that the babies were in. 

They both went to bring what they said they will bring and got the babies ready. "They look adorable!" Takemichi said smiling. 

"Lemme take some pictures" Chifuyu said pulling out his phone. He took pictures of both babies while licking his lip to focus on the photography. Keisuke chuckles at Chifuyu's seriousness while taking the pictures trying to not burst into laughter. Chifuyu noticing his friend's amused tone says "What's so funny?!"

"Nothing" the raven haired then say smiling innocently.

Suddenly, Takashi's phone starts ringing again. It was (y/n) once again. He answers the call and says "Hey (y/n)"

"Who am I talking to?" an unfamiliar womanly voice asks over the phone.

"Mitsuya, who's there and what are you doing on (y/n)'s phone?" Takashi asked.

"Hello Mr Mitsuya, I'm sorry to announce you that (y/n) had a car accident and is now in our hospital"

"WHAT?!" Takashi asked in total shock. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

51.1K 1.6K 33
M4F "I love the way your hair flows when the wind blows." Mitsuya's fingers ran through y/n's hair, with the hairband he had made for her between hi...
2.2K 91 15
Takashi mitsuya x reader Will contain anime/manga spoilers. I don't own Tokyo revengers!! The plot is a bit changed and I only added y/n and extra ch...
519 212 9
Y/n Mitsuya is Mitsuya Takashi's older sister. She lives in Yokohama with her grandparents. She left home after marrying Izana and the only one who...
64K 2.4K 28
โ”Š โ ๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ . โž โ”Š โ‡ข In which mitsuya takashi met a female who just wants peace in her life. ๏ฟฝ...