𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

TAKASHI WAS PLAYING WITH MANA WHEN LUNA CAME NAD PULLED HER brother's t-shrirt asking him to play along with her

TAKASHI WAS PLAYING WITH MANA WHEN LUNA CAME NAD PULLED HER brother's t-shrirt asking him to play along with her. Mana then pushed her sister away mad saying that she was playing with him first so she had to wait.

The lilac haired then said "Hey hey hey, clam down. Ill play with the both of you. Lets play something together"

"No I don't wanna play with her!" Mana cried out.

"Me neither!" Luna grumbled crossing her arms.

Their mother came and said "Come on Luna, Mana, leave your poor brother alone"

"It's alright mom" the boy said awkwardly smiling.

"But I want you to play with me!" Mana said pulling his t-shirt. Her eyes then landed on her brother's neck. Her eyes started to fill up with tears as she said "T-Takashi. Did you get in a fight?"

"Uh? What?! No. Why do you think so?"

"That!" she pointed at his neck.

"Uh? Bring me a mirror, I can't see" the boy asked his sister confused. Mana grabbed a mirror that was lying on the floor and handed it to her brother. The boy looked at his neck on the mirror as his eyes widened. "Oh..." he then said gulping.

Takashi's mom then realized what her daughter was talking about as she stood speechless. Mana started crying along with Luna, as the poor boy panicked tried to calm down his sisters.

"Don't worry. I didn't fight with anyone. Uh- my friend was gonna give me a friendly punch and he got pushed so his hand slipped and hit me hard on my neck and uh yeah" the boy said without even thinking if that made sense or not.

"R-really?" Luna asked with her trembling voice.

"Yes really" the lilac haired said sighing now that he's had calmed down his sisters. "Now stop crying, it breaks my heart to look at your tearful eyes"

Both girls wiped away their tears and nodded. The boy then said "Oh, I just remembered I have a homework. I have to go do it. Play together and I'll be back when I'm done"

He was obviously lying. He was only trying to find an excuse to avoid the questioning that his mom was gonna start. As he got up on his way to his room, his mom called him. "Shit" the boy mumbled under his breathe. He then turned around saying, "Yes mom?"

"Where do you think you're going?" Mrs Mitsuya asked crossing her arms.

"In... my room? Where else...?" the boy said trying to act the less suspicious possible.

Though, he knew that if Mikey was there, he would have said "He's going in (y/n)" so the thought of it made him chuckle for a second. He then shook his head snapping out of his thoughts remembering he had to act serious in the moment.

"Well, can I talk to you first?" Mrs Mitsuya asked.

"Sure..." the boy said gulping.

They both headed their way to his mom's room and closed the door behind. "So, what is this?"