𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

IT HAS NOW BEEN A MONTH SINCE LILY AND LEVI WERE BORN AND (Y/N)'S FRIENDS DECIDED to celebrate their one month birthday

IT HAS NOW BEEN A MONTH SINCE LILY AND LEVI WERE BORN AND (Y/N)'S FRIENDS DECIDED to celebrate their one month birthday. (y/n) was out to buy a cake while Keisuke, Hakkai, Chifuyu, Takashi, Draken and Takemichi  were preparing the decorations.

"One month birthday sounds like weird" Takemichi randomly said.

"You're kidding right? It's important to celebrate every month of a newborn kid until they turn one year old" Keisuke said offended.

"Well, I agree with Takemitchy" Takashi said sighing. 

"Says your poor ass"

"Leave him alone Baji" Draken said realizing where this was going to get at.

"No but like- his girlfriend has to pay for everything" the black haired said shrugging. 

"Baji" Draken said. 

"Whatever" the ravenette said rolling his eyes as he sighed. "I bought (y/n) a gift too though!"

"What did you buy her?" Chifuyu asked.

"Matching bracelets for her and me. I'm wearing mine right now" he said showing the bracelet to his friend.

Chifuyu's eyes filled with sparkles as he says "It's so pretty"

"I know right"

"I wish I could have one with you too" the boy then said looking down.

"Don't worry, matching bracelets aren't the only thing you're getting from him" Takashi said as he was trying to stick something against the wall. He was licking his lips carefully doing his actions.

"What do you mean by that?" Chifuyu asked confused.

"He means nothing!" Keisuke said turning red.

"Uh?" the blond haired asked still confused.

"I'ma go bring some snacks, hold up" the ravenette said avoiding to explain Chifuyu what the lilac haired meant. He went in the kitchen and looked around. But then he heard some babies crying. "Oh no" he said gulping. He sighed and walked over to the room in which Lily and Levi were at. He looked around a baby bottle. He grabs Levi, since he was the one crying and gently placed the baby bottle in his mouth. 

The baby remains then calm drinking the milk of it as the black haired sighs with a smile. He sits down on a chair that was placed next to their bed. Takashi had just gotten in the room so he himself calms down his kid to see that his friend was already taking care of doing it. "Oh, thanks Baji. You can go join the others, I'll take care of him"

"Nah, I prefer staying with them" Keisuke then said smiling.

"You're sure?" Takashi asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine" the raven haired replied. "Now go continue the decorations and make sure to not leave a mess behind. I'm sure (y/n) doesn't wanna come home on a mess"