𝗼𝗻𝗲

TODAY WAS THE DAY, IT WAS TODAY THAT (Y/N) WAS gonna go to her new school for the first time

TODAY WAS THE DAY, IT WAS TODAY THAT (Y/N) WAS gonna go to her new school for the first time. She was kind of nervous about it because she was sure it was gonna be hard to understand people's japanese. She did speak it with her mom, but she was born in England, so she didn't really often speak it. She kept with herself a tiny little Japanese English dictionary stick to her phone to make sure she didn't mess up with her words.

"Bye mom, I'll see you after school" the young girl said putting on her shoes.

"Bye honey, make sure to make new friends" this one replied smiling.

(y/n) nodded at her mom's words as she grabbed her bag and opened the door, about to leave the house. But before she could, miss Matsuoka, her maid, rushes up to her.

"Miss (y/n)! You're forgetting your drawing notebook and your earphones!" this one said handing running up in front of the young girl. She checks her pockets to notice that she indeed didn't have her earphones with her.

"Oh thank you very much Mrs Matsuoka, I could never show how much I appreciate you reminding me" this one said grabbing her stuff with a smile.

"No problem miss (y/n), I'm only doing my job after all" the maid said with a smile.

TIME SKIP

"Morning class, today we're having a new student" the teacher said to catch the students' attention. "You can introduce yourself" she said looking at (y/n).

"Uh... hi, my name's (y/n) (l/n)" the young girl said shyly as she went quiet. The whole class was staring at her expecting to say more stuff about herself as she was confused of what was going on.

"Is that all you got to say about yourself?" the teacher asked raising her brows at the young student.

"Oh. Um- I was born in England and am half British, half Japanese. I love to draw and listen to music. I also love everything related to lilac, the color, the name, the flower and anything else you could think of it being" (y/n) said with a smile.

The whole class turned their head looking at a boy with lilac hair. A guy say "Looks like you've got yourself a girlfriend already, Mitsuya" as the young boy that he called Takashi rolls his eyes playfully.

The teacher looks around the class to see if there was an empty seat as she sees one next to Takashi. "(y/n), you may go sit next to Takashi, right there at the end of the class on the right" as she points the girl the seat.

(y/n) nods and walks over to the place the teacher assigned for her as the same guy who played around with the lilac haired boy says "And the teacher ships it, let's gooo!"

"That's enough Ranpo, unless you want to go to detention" the teacher said which made the young boy shut his mouth.

TIME SKIP

All classes ended, but (y/n) hadn't spoke a word. Not to even ask a question. She was scared she'd mispronounce something and everyone would make fun of her for something. She instead took notes and drew a bit on her notebook.

The young girl started, to pack up her stuff when she dropped a pen by grabbing a paper that was under it. She places the paper in her satchel. She was about to get bend down a bit to reach her pencil, when she sees someone else grabbing it sooner than her.

She looks up to see who it was, it was Takashi. "Here" he said handing the pencil over to the girl.

"Thanks" this one said with a smile. She grabs her pencil and puts it in her pencil case as she zips it up putting it on her satchel.

"May I properly introduce myself?" the young boy said seeming like he was interested into starting a conversation with the new student. This one nods in respond which makes the lilac haired smile. "So, my name's Takashi Mitsuya. I have 2 little sisters and am into artistic stuff you could say"

"What type of art?" the young girl asked now intrigued. She actually was intrigued in this guy already due to his hair and his style that she found pretty, but now that she found out he likes art, she's even more interested.

"Oh. Well I'm praticularly a designer" he said putting his hands in his pocket.

A brown haired guy who seemed to be waiting for Takashi to get out of the class says "What are you saying? You are a designer, not praticulary one" as Takashi turns his head to look at him.

"Whatever you say" this one said with a shrug. "Anyways, I'll have to leave now. See you tomorrow (l/n)" Takashi said with a smile.

"Oh. Um. See you tomorrow too Mitsuya. And you can call me (y/n) by the way" the (h/c) haired said with a smile.

"Only if you call me Takashi" the lilac haired replied. (y/n) nods in respond as Takashi leaves the classroom along with his friend.

TIME SKIP

(y/n) makes her intrance in her house and takes off her shoes. She was gonna head her way towards her room, when her mom comes out of the living room to talk to the young girl. "How was school like?" this one asked.

(y/n) shrugs and says "Boring" then she rushes up to her room not letting the time for her mother to reply.

When she opened her room's door, she saw Mrs Matsuoka putting her clothes in her closet for her. "Oh, hey Mrs Matsuoka. Thanks but I'll do it" the (h/c) haired girl said with a smile.

"No I insit to do it miss (y/n). You just came back from school, you must be exhausted" the maid said shaking her head. (y/n) nodded in respond and smiled to show her appreciation.

She sat up on her bed and laid down to look at the ceiling. While still placing the clothes on back their places, Mrs Matsuoka says "So miss (y/n), how was school? Did you make any friends?"

"Uhh. If you can count him as one yeah I guess" (y/n) said shrugging.

The maid who was done placing the clothes, sits on the corner of the bed and says "Who do you mean by him?"

"Mitsuya, Mitsuya Takashi. He asked me to call him by his first name though. And he likes art, he's a disgner" (y/n) said smiling to herself.

"Do you think you're into him?" the maid asked.

"Uhhhhh. Well- I'll be honest and say that I find him quite intresting. But I don't know if I'm really into him" she answered with honesty. The maid nodded in respond and smiled.

"Well, if you need advices, I'll be there" she said about to leave the room.

"Thanks Mrs Matsuoka" the young girl said nodding.