𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

(Y/N) WAS DOING HER HOMEWORK AND IF SHE WAS TO BE HONEST, SHE WASN'T understanding a single thing from it

(Y/N) WAS DOING HER HOMEWORK AND IF SHE WAS TO BE HONEST, SHE WASN'T understanding a single thing from it. She stared at the math homework for a long second before she throws it on her bed as she pulls her hair behind helpless. She then leaned on her chair staring at the ceiling when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in" she sighing as she got up to grab her book.

"Your friend is here" Mrs Matsuoka said.

"Which friend?" (y/n) asked dropping the book on her desk.

"Baji"

"Tell him to get up here"

"As you wish" the maid said getting out of her room to go downstairs.

She went down to tell Keisuke what (y/n) asked her to do. In a distance of a minute, Keisuke was already there which took (y/n) by shock since he got there very fast. She chuckled at her own reaction then sighed. 

"Hey there Kei" this one said sitting on her chair with her legs and face facing the raven haired. 

"Hey (y/n)! Okay um so..."

"So...?"

The guy shyly pulls out a book from his back for (y/n) to realize it was an activity book. What subject? English. Bingo! Since the girl was from England, the guy, who was terrible with grammar, wanted the girl to help him with it.

She then sighed rubbing her eyes, when she looked up with a more calmed face. "You owe me 9900 yens" this one said with a playful smile. 

"WHAT?!" the boy asked panicked. 

"I'm just kidding" the girl replied amused.

"Oh. That wasn't funny"

"Was to me"

"Fuck you"

"Fine, I won't help you then"

"WHAT?! NO PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU" the guy said getting on his knees to bow at the girl.

This one was rather shocked at his reaction. She didn't expect him to go to the point of bowing to her so he could get what he wishes for, nevertheless, the girl was gonna say yes, so it wasn't really important. She even though took advantage of the moment and smirked.

"Mhm and you'll have to stop flirting with my mom"

"Never mind, I'll be asking someone else then" he said grabbing his book about to run out of the room.

It made (y/n) stay speechless for a fraction of second before she shook her head and quickly got up to stop the boy from leaving. She was pretty bored and she wanted to have an excuse to not do her math homework, so him staying would be an advantage.

"I was only joking, just get your ass here already"

"Yay! Thank you so much"

"No problem" the girl said smiling.