操り||

By horikell

{OC Insert} ho·mun·cu·lus /həˈməNGkyələs,hōˈməNGkyələs/ noun a very small human or humanoid creature !!!!!PRA... More

READ BEFORE PROCEED
Disclaimer
PROLOGUE - Lilies arent always lilies
ONE - First sight
THREE - cats and talk
FOUR - Bunnies are cute
TWO - A new recruit
THIRTEEN - An eaten flower and Sorrow friends
FIVE - Are you an idiot
SIX - Different persona
TWENTY NINE - list for a kiss?
THIRTY - Figure out
THIRTY ONE - Fearless
EIGHT - Useless child and deleted emotion
THIRTY TWO -
NINE - Snow secrets
TEN - Cold fights cause blushes
ELEVEN - Candy is sour
TWELVE - Teammates Disagreement
FOURTEEN - broken known
FIFTHTEEN - A room with no options
SIXTEEN - Hospital bed
SEVENTEEN - Forbidden Word Used
EIGHTEEN - Bottle up tears
|| NINETEEN - Disappearance of soccer
TWENTY - Future tricks
TWENTY ONE - Burned history
TWENTY TWO - Positive thinking
TWENTY THREE - Master D?
TWENTY FOUR - Realization
TWENTY FIVE - Sengoku period <1>
TWENTY SIX - Sengoku period <2>
TWENTY SEVEN - Sengoku period <3>
TWENTY EIGHT - A lad in france

SEVEN - Trust

24 1 0
By horikell

"Miko-san!" Someone called, miko was walking towards the guidance office when she saw kirino running up to her.

She waved at him stopping in her tracks, "What's wrong?" She asked, the girl already knows what commotion the feminine boy wants but kept neutral. "Are perhaps not busy right now? I just have a few question about-" She cut him off "about kariya no?" She asked, he looked at her suprised but just nodded.

"Ehe what is that you would like to know?" She giggled woping out her devices out of nowhere.

"Uhm.. I asked tsurugi about this but I just want to make sure.." miko listened at him as he chooses his words "Is kariya perhaps a seed?" He asked, miko looked at him for a moment " hm, I expected you would asked me ehe" She said earning a confused face from kirino.

"I was suspicious of him also but I don't think I have the place to tell his true intention but I can en-sure you his not a seed kirino" She smiled up to him, the pink haired boy just looked away kinda expecting her answer, he glance back at her recalling her sentence again.

"What- what do you mean-" A loud bell was heard telling the students class is about to start, students around them started to hurry going to thier respected classroom,

"Ah, thank you miko-san for your time, I'll see you in practice" Kirino bowed to the girl as she smirked at him secretly, He went on his way while the girl watch him leave.

She continued her way to the guidance office not bothering knocking and opened the door. "Good morning, I would like to request something" She smiled ever so sweetly at the principal and his assistant.

Looks like being such a family have it's benefits now.

Practiced came and everyone was pumped up considering they have coming up match.

Drama started when kirino and kariya fought the ball, kirino successfully stole the ball from the male but before he can continue kariya fell to the ground alerting eveyone. He winced in pain holding his ankle, shindou came in need and asked if he's okay. "Kirino-senpai did it" He said, kuramada helping him up, he tried to stand just to almost fell back.

The others scolded kirino for doing such move which he tried to deny it saying he didn't do it, he was cutted off when kariya defended him much to his suprised.

After kariya announced he was fine shindou shouted to continue practice, kirino looked over to the benches looking for the ravenette, He saw her, she was already eyeing him.

Miko just smiled up to him, eyeing him that she saw what happened, he broked eye contact when kariya went passed him. Purposely angering the pink head.

Time skipped and everyone was in the bus, ichino and aiyoma made a silent complain on how they were still benched kinda jealous on how the first year got to play this match despite being new.

Kidou heard this and told them to be ready in all times, miko who was sitting next tsurugi beacuse her sit before was occupied by kidou not that she minded sitting next to tsurugi really.

Shinsuke looked over the window suprised of the place followed by others, "so thats the Russian roulette stadium where we'll be holding the games!" Hamano commented.

"First time?" Miko asked them, they nodded. "Eh? You been here before miko-san?" Shinsuke asked curious. She just nodded not looking at them, "Only for business purposes.." She said, recalling her memories.

Arriving, every team who made thier way to nationals was lined up into the field while weird looking men who was wearing some gray clothing marked thier way around.

The holy emperor said his spech, miko didn't bother listening. It was night time so the bright light and the dark sky combined made her tired.

Tommorow came, everyone was in front of this train, according what miko was told this what will bring them inside the stadium.

They got inside, endou told miko to join them and they will catch up, she nodded, she stayed close cause she was quite unfamiliar of the place, they got inside miko was scrolling through her tablet, since she wasn't paying attention yesterday she found out that the stadium will be taking place into 5, she looked through the map and found them quite suspicious, she decide to take a sit first before looking through it more, she looked into her left,

She already knows what's gonna happened but she stated, "heh, isn't that your old teammate shindou-san?" She asked the boy beside her. Shindou looked what she meant and his eyes widden in suprised when he saw minamisawa.

The other also saw him, calling out his name confused and suprised.

Miko let them and took a sit and went back to investigating, she suspected that the fifth sectors will be using some technique effecting the play but she kept quiet. She figure out letting them know themself will result more chance of victory than spoiling it.

Sooner than later, the train arrived, they took their time on getting off the train. When the train was out of sight raimon confronted minamisawa, asking why is he doing it. He replied immaturity.

While everyone was standing still miko on the other hand was swinging her arms and one leg back and forth, an action that shows the female is bored. She can hear them fighting but the kunimitsu trops didn't really interest her so she made no plan noteing them, through she liked the disappointed and angry tone of her team mostly shindou.

As kunimitsu made thier way inside, miko followed alone, "gah, I'll go first I want to investigate something." She made her way.

"Miko! Make sure you go to the benches immediately after your done" endou warned the girl, she just hummed in respond. And made her way.

When she arrived she took 3 seconds to look at the field and she just sighed, the stadium was surrounded with giant fans and by just saying fans the ravenette already knows what's gonna happened.

She went to the benches then waited for the others.

The game started with raimon kicking the ball first, the Kunimitsu went to the side leaving thier center completely opened,

The act made everyone confused, when suddently kunimitsu kneeled down by the order by thier goal keeper.

"What is happening" kidou asked. "Fan" miko blankly said, right after she said that the cyclone fan made a cyclone earning gasp from raimon, kurama having the ball tried to get away from the cyclone chasing after him but the gush of wind caught him easily swallowing the boy.

He landed harshly on the ground, kunimitsu caught the ball changing formation, now 3 cyclone made infornt of the defenders, they tried to made thier way but the strong wind pulled them back.

Kunimitsu passed the ball to eachother, one of the members was ready to shoot but kariya stopped them with his hisastu technique easily, raimon mentally thanked him, the fun didn't last long when kariya ignored kirino's request of passing to him resulting a cut.

Kunimitsu got the ball to minamisawa, he shoot the ball with confidence but sangoku didn't let it and defended the goal.

They cheered at his success then kuramada passed the ball to shindou.

He order the team to move, kunimitsu also changed thier formation these time they moved to the right.

Shindou passed the ball to tenma, the giant fan starting to make a cyclone.

"I knew it, they know the formation of the wind" kidou commented, miko focused at the field looking out the team.

Despite the strong wind tenma bravely runned straight to the wind surprising kunimitsu. He performs his hisastu technique and he succesfuly dodge the gush of wind.

He passed the ball to kurama, he shoot the ball towards the goal, everyone praying it to goal. The goal keeper let out an familiar dark aura revealing his keshin. He easily caught the ball.

The fan onces again started to make three gush of wind. The goal keeper kicked the ball into the wind surprising everyone.

The wind went towards with the goal.

Shindou tried to perform his hisastu tenchqinue but the wind failed it. Kirino tried to caught the ball but kariya also following kirino tried to tell him to let him but kariya woudnt listen. Resulting them both to failed.

Minamisawa shoot the ball towards the goal, sangoku almost catch it but the cyclone betrayed him and direct the goal to the other side resulting the first goal.

Miko didn't focused at thier lost goal but instead focused on both kariya and kirino.

She figured out putting them in the same time would result badly, but she already knows both endou and kidou noticed their disagreement so she kept quiet letting them.

0:1

Gassan kunimitsu made the first score.

"Why did he tell me he was a sead.." Kirino whispered to himself, he looked over miko.
"But.. miko confirmed herself.." he said not knowing what to believe.

Miko was having a conversation with the adults when she heard a loud noise through the field. Looking over it seemed that there's commotion between kirino and kariya, personally miko doesn't really want to get involved but considering thier in the middle of a game and desparete to win she realized she needs to broke out her persona.

The match continues and as quite expected both the fans and kunimitsu made thier way. Tenma got through the cyclones. But sooner after they stole the ball back with the help of a unexpected cyclone.

"Those two from gassan kunimitsu clearly knew that those cyclones were going to come in from the ceiling." Endou commented. "When you're trying to keep an eye on the opponent, it's hard to track the pattern of the cyclones" kidou added.

The ball goes to Kai with hamano running up to him but failed to steal the ball. Kunimitsu continues.

Miko felt a slight cringe when she saw the team defense, kidou made a comment about it which she nodded. "Its kirino and kariya" endou said.

Feeling her hair flowing and a gush of wind coming she focused on the field.

Raimon desperately defended but failed until kariya made infornt but the ball went pass above him instead of falling down he made swift back chasing after the ball.

She heard her side compliment kariya movement, they got interuppted when kidou announced shinsuke will be up for the second half. "Yes sir" He said.

Kariya made a cut but sadly a whistle was heard, the first half ended with 0:1, raimon behind.

The managers carried thier box filled with cold water for the team and towels saying things that gassan kunimitsu was being unfair.

Endou announce that shinsuke will be switching off with kuramada.

Endou looked at miko for a moment, she already knows what he wants.

She stepped forward and called out kirino, "kirino." She called. "You'll be on bench for the second half" She said blankly, earning a shocked pink head.

Change of Expression was one of miko favourites things but she kept her face neutral seeing it's not the time. "Kirino is our key player for the defense! You want him on bench" Shindou defended.

"Wait! Miko if it's about the commotion with kariya then why me?! You saw my side! Please listen to-" He stopped talking when the girl just stared at him, this was the first time the pink haired boy saw miko being awfully serious of something.

Despite being in a short time meeting he would describe the girl as someone who makes everything a joke so seeing the glare she was giving him was enough to make him shut up.

"Kirino got it?" Endou asked the boy despite hurt of the idea he agreed looking down. miko immediately smiled, patting the boy in the shoulder which he was startled but let the her.

"Then who will you switch in coach?" Asked shindou, ichino and aiyoma mentally prepared themself but thier shoulders fell when coach said "well fight the second half with these ten players" He said earning suprised tones by everyone.

"Only ten?" Tenma asked at thier coach,

Kirino was still looking down at the back when suddenly he felt the cold feeling on his back. He jerked back looking what was the wet cold feeling only to realized miko poured ice cubes on his back.

"Ehe, don't hate me ok? I don't decides decisions on my own ya knoww" She said putting her index finger on her chin. The girl chuckled at her senior seeing him trying to get off the ice cubes that was still in his back. "Sorry.."She apologized when she made his back uniform soak wet, but seeing theirs like 7 giant fans around the boy didn't seem to mind anymore not for her atleast.

"Go at coach endou he was the one making the main decisions" miko said, trying ease the boy, like she said he did asked the two adults why kariya was still in the game.

The girl returned the ice cube seeing she wasted them, she went behind tenma seeing him eavesdropping at kirino and coach, she smiled "Good luck out there hm" She said the boy looked back at her, he smiled at her back " Well definitely will" He cheered before looking back at kirino worriedly.

Kirino took a sit next to miko lowering his head, tenma made his way towards him telling him that kariya isn't a seed.

"Then he can go right ahead and do that." He answerd his tone was mixed with a hint of annoyance "I'll be watching him right here." He continued.

"I won't be forgiving him if he makes even the slightest suspicious move." He said.

The game continued with kirino being bench and shinsuke taking kuramada place and only left with 10 players. Even the host was suprised himself.

This offended kunimitsu realizing they might have a plan. The game continued with cyclones starting as always.

The game started with kunimitsu taking advantage of the wind but sooner kariya stole the ball from them he passed it to Ama which he continued the pass to shinsuke, kunimitsu tried to steal the ball back but kariya didn't let them a bit.

A cyclone made its way behind kariya and which everyone suprised he kicked the ball towards it, tenma performs his hisastu tenchqinue and successfully stealing the ball. The cyclone moves freely,

Sooner tenma sped through the goal shooting toward the goal, the goalkeeper let out his keshin but kurama made a suprised and made shoot chain. The shoot chain made a a goal despite goalkepper using thier keshin resulting a goal.

1:1 tied.

The game continued but without cyclones. 4 of kunimitsu made a weird formation and sped through the goal while raimon trying to defend.

"They look weird.. ew" Miko commented in disgust, Aoi who was beside her confused and curious who she meant "who?" "Kunimitsu" she said looking away from the field.

Kariya tried to stoped them but just got harshly pushed back, this made kirino supisered.

Kariya tried the second time with his hisastu technique but onces again failed. They shoot towards the goal while sangoku tried to caught the ball but failed to. "Hehh so they got serious.." Miko whispered. The score now 1:2.

The game continued with kunimitsu onces again used the weird formation they shoot but luckily sangoku blocked it.

Looks like kirino find a tatic she thought, not wanting to join in rightnow swinging her feet back and forth.

She only jumped in suprised she felt stares on her realizing their talking about thier plan. She refocused back at the field after hearing kirino is back, the pink haired boy told kariya about the plan.

The game starts onces again with the weird formation of kunimitsu but kariya made his way towards them suprsing them when he dodge all of them and stealing the ball. He didnt make it, minamisawa was in front of the ball. But kirino immediately took the ball away.

He passed to the ball at tenma, tenma let out his keshin building up strength kicking the ball to goal with kunimitsu goalie also having his keshin out, it was battle with both keshin users. He tried to stop the ball but even his keshin was useless cause tenma shoot succeed.

They cheered finally catching up and back to a tied. 2:2.

The game resumed with kunimitsu kicking the ball but suprisely thier reflex and reaction time slowed making kurama stealing the ball easily. Both him and hamano got passed of thier defense.

Just when shindou and hamano though their free to pass minamisawa made a cut and stole the ball from raimon making everyone including kunimitsu coach suprised.

Both kurama and tenma when to try to stop him but he gets through them. Amagi performs his hisastu technique while shinsuke stole the ball back but fun didn't last long when minamisawa fast reflex stole the back almost immediately. He's action supriseing his own team.

He was surrounded until kirino stole ball just to be stopped, it seems minamisawa play made their team realized something.

Like magic thier agility came back making the match intresting, as they passed the ball from one and another raimon catch up by cutting thier attack refusing to let them shoot.

Thier cutting and attacking continued only a few minutes remain both team fighting to the win.

kariya having the ball kunimitsu running after him. Kirino telling him to passed it to him in which he obeyed not that like he has a choice. Kirino passed the ball to tsurugi and tsurugi let out his keshin while the goal keeper also did so.

"I'm going to protect this goal!" the goal keeper said, Tsurugi shoot the ball, he struggle a bit before successfully resulting a goal.

3:2 The end whistle was heard, raimon making a last minute victory, the crowd the cheered loudly with also the host being loud.

Miko jerked slightly when she felt an arm around her shoulder looking to see midori just giving a small victory affection she calmed down immediantly and smiled looking at her teammates victory.

She realized wasn't wearing her cardigan recalling she took it off a while back she looked around to find it she turned her head back and saw her blue cardigan had fall of the seat, since midori's arm was still around her shoulder she coudnt properly moved without alerting midori, though the maroon haired senior wouldn't really mind miko felt comfortable in the position and leaving it would made the girl lonely so she tried to reach the cardigan from the ground but it seemed that her arms can't really reach it, she tried with her feet but not wanting the cloth to get dirty she avoided using it again still, the girl still refused to actually get out from her position and actually get her cardigan so she kept going trying reach the cloth stupidly.

Her hands immiadetly straight up upon hearing her name. "Miko" Coach endou called miko turned to look at him seeing a more valid the sadly took off midori's arm around her she excuse herself and literally forgetting her cardigan on the ground.

Later now going back to the train to get back school, kidou and endou stayed behind for a minute to talk about something so miko just went with the others suddently feeling the wind, she slightly chives in coldness of the wind. She looked down on her chest just to realized she forgot her freaking cardigan back.

"Ne tsurugi-kun would mind folding this for me, I forgot my cardigan back at the benches" She said the boy just nodded.

She immediantly left even missing both kidou and endou who was walking pass her.

She arrived back at the stadium, she saw a few people there probably cleaners she ranned up to the benches and saw her cardigan still at the ground. She dust it off before wearing it, feeling all warm she turned her heels back just to be stopped by a woman in uniform.

"Oh hello sweetheart are you lost?" The woman greeted, miko was taken back but kept quite "no... I am not, I'm sorry I just came back to get my cardigan I have to go-" She tried to explain but the woman stopped her. "Oh no dear! She seemed to young to be here no? Where are your parents? These place is huge you might get yourself lost.." The woman said sadness in her words. Miko eye twitch when she asked. She was quite used to people thinking she's lost beacuse she's always alone and she's a child. But since she knows theirs people waiting for her she didn't want to keep them standing considering the girl also want to go back home.

"I'm sorry sweety but you have to call your parents to come here...we dont want children walking around here alone other than if thier players" the woman said. It seemed that miko explaintion didn't came to here beacuse in her point of view she's sees the girl someone child who came with thier parents and got lost.

Miko was starting falling apart 'Do I really look like a 9 years old to some people?! I know I am a kid but I'm 14! I walk over roads without looking both ways!! This woman does serenely think I'm a elementary student right?!" Miko was quite offended that she was mistaken as a elementary student,

"Aha.. I'm actually raimon's assistant coach.. and i just came back here cause I left my cardigan, I'm sorry but I really need to get-"

Onces again she was interuppted, this made the girl became paper.

"Coach? You look awfully young to be a coach-" It was now miko turned to interrupt her. "You know what? I'll just call one of my 'guardian' to come fetch me, so I can prove I'm not a kid.." She tried her best not to sound annoyed cause she knows the woman was just following rules and was probably worried for this 'child'

While with others.. Endou looked around the team seeing one was missing "where's miko?" He questioned he was earned with some shakes of no until "She went back inside cause she forgot her cardigan" Tsurugi spoked.

Kidou speaks "Then she should be-" His sentences was cut when a melody rang. His phone vibrates seeing the caller is, he answered the phone.

"Miko? Where are-"

"Kidou-sensei please fetch me here, one of the staff woudnt believe I came here with you guys and thinks I'm a child who got lost and they woudnt want me to get post again so they requested my guardians, I would show them my Id but I left it there so pleas-"

"Ok ok! I'll be there in a minute" He ended the call "it's miko, one of the workers won't let her take this path cause they think she's a elementary student" He told endou which earned some laughs from the team.

After so about 6 minutes both kidou and miko came back but the girl came back with a funny aura and a funny expression walking strangely.

"What happened there pfft-" Kariya asked trying not to laugh, the female just walked passed him "don't even mention it" she blankly said.

Endou just laughed at the girl actions, he secretly smiled softly seeing how the girl is starting to warm up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.1K 58
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! - ALSO I misspell Tsurugi to TSUGURI so I am so sorry! I'll do my best to correct that i...
752 22 19
♡︎Aʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇs ʙᴜᴛ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ʜᴀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇs♡︎ I will discontinue this book, sinc...
21.1K 228 31
A mad Dog/Kyotani Story. ⚠️All charters are of age although highschool.⚠️ You are Oikawas Sibling. Although more interested in arts you always suppo...
36.2K 317 8
ンリ゙゚ Haikyuu x reader 〃 "𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 �...