Babe

By Modestyj

Tony was my best man at my wedding. Katelyn's sister was my wife's matron of honor. I never had known my pare... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61 epilogue

59

1 0 0
By Modestyj

We said goodbye to Joy and Derek and we boarded the plane.

Sis I am sad how this came about but glad Becky wanted us to spend time enjoying each other's company and having fun.
Molly and Samantha agreed with me. We nodded off on the plane.

Derek and I headed to go snorkeling and kayaking in Barcelona from LA Costa Brava.

Derek and I had a blast . We finally went to eat lunch at a small hole restaurant which was delicious and the wine. We walked to explore more.

Babe I am home. I brought you some flowers 💐 to apologize. Thank you but not necessary.  I know Simon the two of us are still learning about one another but being rude in the. manner you were was uncalled for. I called everyone and apologized to them too.
Rony walks in the kitchen. .
Simon I am sorry for cutting our conversation short when you called to apologize..I had a vendor on hold in Italy and using my cell here is costly.  Thank you for apologizing   I am on my way to Avery and Lisa's home to cook all the Harris family dinner.  Please join me. Yes we will.  Rony use the landline in my office if you.need to call Italy. It's cheaper than your cell. Thank you. I will drive so there will be less cars.  Okay.
We arrived and I park the rental.

Daphne,  Janice , Paul and Amal were not here yet.

I hope you all like fried chicken, Cole slaw and corn .
I  just need you to tell me where your cooking utensils, pots and pan are.
Lisa gets me the deep fryer to make it go faster and Avery gets me the other items. Thank you for cooking for us all. I donated  money in his name but felt the need to cook for you all. We appreciate it Rony. Thanks Avery. After the funeral tomorrow, I am leaving so I wanted to cook for you celebrating his short life  Thanks Rony   Your very welcome Janice.

Rony had everything done in am hour.  We all ate well. Rony, Katelyn and Simon left after dinner to give us time to be the harris family alone time before tomorrow which we a knew would be hard on all. Samantha was still blaming herself even though none of is blamed her. William and my sister and her wife, my aunts left. We went to bed and made love like never before so passionate knowing tomorrow we may not be in the mood dessert.

Simon and Katelyn seemed to have forgiven one another and rushed to their  bedroom when we returned. I was hoping they were making up. It was hard seeing them at odds. I wanted what was best for Katelyn. I was getting to start developing feelings for her more than just a boss. I was intersex but no one knew it. I went to the guest room and got off on her contact photo in my phone like I have done many nights since being hired by the Martin's sisters. It was getting harder for me to keep my feelings inside because I knew Katelyn was only into men.
The following morning the funeral went on as planned and so much heartache and crying occurred.  Simon walked away from the grave site and Katelyn got annoyed with him again. I saw she was annoyed and walked over to her and asked her to come with back to Italy for awhile.  She said she would. 
She held my hand and thanked me.  I felt myself getting hard and told her lets go back and pack. We were taking one of  the Isles planes back to Italy with Jenna and Deb Davis. 

Simon returned with Katelyn.  I could hear them arguing in the living room while I packed.  Simon stormed out and Katelyn came in my room to tell me she would be ready in ten minutes.

She was ready and we left in my rental to the airport. We pulled over as she started to cry again.

Katelyn are you happy with Simon? Why do you ask? I see you hurting and hurts to see you in pain. I am sorry if we are making you feel uncomfortable.  Katelyn that isn't it. I don't understand than. 
Katelyn grabbed my hand and touched my face and smiled for caring .

Katelyn I am going to be honest with you and risk losing my job. What could you say for me wanting to fire you? I am intersex. Oh it's okay.  As you know Lisa, Joey, Carmen , Parker and even my sister in law are intersex.  I know but that's not it. Rony you got me worrying about what is wrong.  I am just gone to say it.  I started developing feelings for you a little while after you and Maura hired me. I get off on your contact picture alot just like I have been here.  I see. Rony I  am flattered, but you know Joan hit on me and I slapped her. Are you saying you slap me if I kissed you? No you just have to ask. May I kiss you? Yes you may.
RONY KISSED ME WITH SO MUCH PASSION. SHE KNEW HOW TO KISS AND IT GOT ME HARDER AND IT WAS HURTING .
Maura I need to go to a gas station to fill up and relieve myself. Rony you in pain? Yes. We have two hours before we have to be there. I know but it'd required for us to be there early.  Not for private planes.   We can get gas and  go early and I can relieve your pain on the plane or we can do it here.  Katelyn don't joke with me. I am not and let's get in the back.  If we are late , it's okay too.
Katelyn and I climb into the back after I lower the seat back.  We continued kissing. Katelyn asked for entrance with her tongue and I opened my mouth and she licked her lips . She slid her tongue and I lowered her pants,  removed her shoes and mine too.

Oh my you are very endowed.  Yes eleven inches and and close to 2 inches wide. 
Katelyn lowered herself kissing downward and finally got to my shade. She definitely knew what she was doing pulling down my ball's and sucking on them.
I started bucking my hips and held her head down telling her non verbally she was enjoying it. She finally took me in my mouth and it didn't take long for me to shoot my sperm inside her mouth . She swallowed what she could and made her way up to my lips.  Nibbling on my inner thighs pube area and licked her way up my breasts sucking hard on both as she was putting on a condom to enter me. Fuck she was huge and I felt good her being inside my pussy.
Ah Rony you are amazing.  Thank you and so are you.
We both cam several times
consecutively.  We road the fuck out of each other. I turned Katelyn around when she begged me to be rough in her anus and no lube nor condom. I tied up the used condom and entered her hard . She was moaning loudly and calling me big daddy. She told me I was her biggest dick in her which made me smile. 
Cum for me Katelyn.  You cum to daddy. I am close.  We both came and held our bodies close flapping our skin together.

I finally pulled out and Katelyn turned over    we both were completely nude. Katelyn left me several dark hickeys on my breasts and I left a huge one on both her buttocks. Our breathing finally got back to normal. Katelyn laid on top of me .

Katelyn this was amazing but I need to be with you more as in dating and eventually marriage.  I see. I don't want to scare you off.  I want you to move to Italy with me. You own the ranch. We can move there and live as wife and wife. Rony your amazing and I am not sure.  No one is in the ranch property.  We can stay there.  I cannot promise you marriage but can promise you awesome desserts.  I hope you like playing role playing.  Katelyn anything with you is more than fine with me.  Let's get dressed. Katelyn I  left two dark hickeys . One on each buttock. I claimed you. If you don't want Simon to know, I make sure those are gone. I say three weeks at least.  You branded me? Yes and will do it over and over again as long as we have dessert. I only want you to have dessert with me. I am territorial and claim what I want.  Okay thank you for being honest.  I will be honest with you for now on anything you want to know about me. Let's get cleaned up, get gas and board the airplane. I am tired.  Me too. We can sleep on the plane but only sleep.  I will lock the door so Jenna and Deb will use the other toilet.  Okay. This way we both can sleep in the nude not to have dessert but so I can enjoy looking at your nude body.

Rony chuckled and we got dressed,  got gas and boarded the plane.

As Katelyn promised she told Jenna and Deb the door was gonna be locked as we slept. They didn't question it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...