The Billionaire's Wife |✓

By sia_fictional

"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's get... More

||Introduction||
Chapter:- 1
Chapter:- 2
Chapter:- 3
Chapter:- 4
Chapter:- 5
Episode:- 6
Episode:- 7
Chapter:- 8
Chapter:- 9
Chapter:- 10
Chapter:- 11
Chapter:- 12
Chapter:- 13
Chapter:- 14
Chapter:- 15
Chapter:- 16
Chapter:- 17
Chapter:- 18
Chapter:- 19
New book
Chapter:- 21
Chapter:- 22
Chapter:- 23
Chapter:- 24
Chapter:- 25
||Introduction part: 2||
Chapter:- 26
Chapter:- 27
Chapter:- 28
Chapter:- 29
Chapter:- 30
Chapter:- 31
Chapter:- 32
Chapter:- 33
Chapter:- 34
Chapter:- 35
Chapter:- 36
Chapter:- 37
Chapter:- 38
Chapter:- 39
Chapter:- 40
Chapter:- 41
Chapter:- 42
Chapter:- 43
Chapter:- 44
Chapter:- 45
Chapter:- 46
Chapter:- 47
Chapter:- 48
Chapter:- 49
Chapter:- 50
Chapter:- 51
Chapter:- 52
Chapter:- 53
Chapter:- 54
Chapter:- 55
Chapter:- 56
Chapter:- 57

Chapter:- 20

11.7K 643 105
By sia_fictional

Neil Khanna

I stirred opened my eyes from the lights coming through glass windows of my room.

When I opened my eyes; my head was on her chest; that's the best sleep I have had in years. Snuggling more into her neck I kissed her there. She stirred up in sleep from the tickling sensation; I smiled.

She's so warm, smooth, soft and comforting there beside me. Feeling her here, hearing her breathing; is comforting and I feel loved, happy and content. Being in her arms and beside her is what I always craved for.

I always used to imagine her soft skin under me, the rhythm of her breath, the sweet smell of her shampoo, her body smell. That's soothing.

It's heaven.

Not wanting her to get up; I silently pulled out from her weak hold, placing a pillow between her hands which she snuggled in; I made my way to washroom.

It was early 7.30 in the morning when I came out of washroom after showering and saw her curled up, snuggling into the pillow. She looks tiny and hot in my black shirt; her hairs were spread onto the pillow.

Her mouth was little open; I chuckled at her. She looks so adorable.

I shook my head and went out of room.

************

This girl is turned into a woman. Yesterday what I saw; wasn't the old Avni who would cry seeing a person die in a movie. There was a thin line of tears in her eyes but she controlled herself for me.

The way she listened and held me, that's all I needed. I needed someone to listen me, held me, care for me, shower their love on me but I can't ask anyone for that but her.

Her way of handling me is wholesome. I didn't have had an anxiety attack. For a moment I thought, I am getting it but when she held me; I found my heart and mind at ease. Felt like I have my peace.

I didn't knew how I started and ended; all I know is she didn't left me after hearing how dangerous it could be for her to be with me.

I never wanted her to drag her in this hell but I couldn't stop myself from loving her. I can't see her with anyone else; that's one of the reason for marrying her; I might sound selfish and that's what I am. She willingly wanted me with her, so does I.

Coming into my life after avoiding her so much; was her decision. But falling for her wasn't mine. It just happened like you can't stop a tornado from destruction so does my love is for her.

Incarnation of my love for her brings destruction to both of ours life but I can stop it. That's what I have been doing this last seven years to settle everything.

I promised myself the day my two important persons left me; that the one who's the reason of our misery will pay for it till his last blood exist.

I am no saint, so does world is. You mess with my family, you mess with Neil Khanna.

I saw the sleeping beauty beside me, she is still sleeping. I literally came back and slept again taking her in my arms and woke up but she's still asleep.

I think it's too much for her to take in all the things.

I kissed her forehead; she snuggled more into me in response. I chuckled at her behavior.

I made her head lie on pillow making her back touch the bed. She pouted; must be because of sudden loss of my touch.

I pecked her lips then eyes ascended to her nose and forehead. She stirred up, I smirked. Leaving ticklish kisses to her cheeks; I descended to her chin rubbing my nose to her skin.

She stirred; opening her eyes, she smiled which I gladly returned.

Getting her back in my life, the feeling is unexplainable.

***********

Avni Khanna 

Feeling ticklish; I opened my eyes which met with his sharp brown orbs. A smile automatically tucked on my face and he returned it. He was hovering over me; placing his both arms on either side of my body.

'His smile.'

Suddenly, his warm lips met mine. I struggled "Neil, my morning breath." I murmured in between the kiss as his lips isn't leaving mine.

"I don't care." With his hoarse voice, he declared. He deepened the kiss and grabbing my waist curve; he squeezed it asking my attention. Instantly, I reacted as my hands tucked around his neck while tucking his hairs from the back; wanting him more close to me.

He was roaming his hands around every curve of my body, so does I to his neck, hairs and biceps. He slipped his tongue; exploring every inch of my mouth.

The kiss was soft in a rhythm yet wet. We parted our lips; adjoining our forehead against each other to catch some breath.

My eyes were closed; the cheeks were red. Slowly I opened my eyes to met his intense one. His eyes travelled down to my lips.

Gradually he came closer to me while eyeing my lips.

"This cherry lips of yours." He groaned and took my lower lip between his teeths; bit them; making moan loudly. I fisted his t-shirt as he chewed and sucked my lower lip.

'His obsession with my lower lip is different.'

He finally left.

'Ouch. It hurts. My poor lip.'

"Your cheeks; I love how they react to my touches." He smirked while stroking my cheeks with the back of his fingers. I hit his right arm lightly.

"Shut up." Making me go all shy. He chuckled as he took me into his arms.

"What time is it?" I asked placing my head on his chest; him stroking my waist and a duvet covering us.

"Ten." My eyes widened, "What?" I asked little loudly; pulling my head from his chest.

"Why didn't you woke me up?" I questioned as I hurriedly got off from the bed just to get pulled back on bed and him hovering me as my back kissed the bed.

"Neil, what are you doing? I have to leave. I am already late for the hospital. Oh my God! How can I be so careless? I have to go." I rambled.

He passed me a smile making me frown, "Neil, leave me. I have so many appointments with my patients. And don't you've to go for work? Why are-" He shushed me putting his index finger on my lips.

"You still ramble a lot." I glared him.

"What?"

"It's your day off." He dismissed.

"What? I mean how? I didn't remember applying for leave." I furrowed.

"I already asked Sophia to apply for your leave for today."

"You can't do that. I mean I am a doctor. I just can't take off just like that. People's health are important." I excused.

"For treating patients, first doctor have to feel good." He cleared eyeing me. Well I needed a break but still I can't take a day off without informing the hospital beforehand.

"Neil, you aren't understanding. I am-"

"Stop. What I said is final. You are resting today." He ordered.

"But my appointments." I countered.

"I asked hospital authorities to take care of your today's appointment." I sighed hearing him. Still not convinced with him.

"Don't you have to go for work?"

"I am the boss." He answered hauntingly.

I raised my eyebrows, "So?"

"So, I can finally take a day off after seven fucking years." My eyes gradually widened hearing him.

"What do you mean by after seven years?"

"I said what I meant. To be precise it's 7 years, 7 month and 21 days." He shrugged.

It reminded me that it'll our eighth marriage anniversary in four months and 10 days.

"You haven't taken a single day off since then?" I asked furrowing. He shook his head in no.

Pulling himself from me; folding his arms over his chest; he sat leaning back on headboard. I also sat in seiza style on the bed.

"Why?"

"Work." He shrugged.

"And you don't have work now?"

"I have."

"So, why? I mean what changed now?"

"You." He stated while pulling me on his lap. My heart fluttered at his sudden move as he kept his right hand my bare thighs and other around my waist.

Keeping my hand around his neck, I smiled.

"You aren't going to leave me now, right?" I asked lowly keeping my eyes on his shoulder.

He hold my chin between his index finger and thumb; making me look up into his eyes.

"Never." He promised making me smile.

"No more secrets now!" I asked again.

"No." His answers left me in bewilderment that: is he assuring me? or informing me that there are more secrets which I am unaware of.

I was about to ask it but he cut off me, "I'll tell you when I'll be sure about the information." He answered my unasked question.

And suddenly something striked me. I pushed himself away from me; taking him off-guard from my action, I stood and folded my arms over my chest.

"You. You are going get the punishment."

"Ohh! Why?" He asked casually.

'Really Neil!'

"For not trusting me." He jerked up and stood right in front of me.

"What? You know everything, Avni. It wasn't about trusting you but your safety." He almost shouted.

"Easy there. I know but still you should've at least informed me about my family's condition. Don't you think I have right to know at least about their demise?"

"Avni, I- okay, you know I have had reasons. I just can't tell you because you-" he stopped suddenly making me frown. He was about say something. He is going to lie me again?

"You- what Neil?"

"Nothing." He averted his gaze from me to the glass window.

"No. There's something. You're hiding something from me again. What is it? Tell me." I demanded.

"It's nothing." He still wasn't looking my way.

"Say that while looking into my eyes." I ordered. He was looking everywhere but me. I waited for him to speak but him being him; wasn't ready to tell me anything. I sighed loudly.

"Okay! It is then. That's how we are going to work now? Yes, then good."

That caught his attention. He snapped his eyes towards me but I walked into washroom leaving him behind.

'It's not going to be this ways always.'

'He should know that if I understands him then he should always have to vocal about the things going around us.'

My anger wasn't on him because he hid his identity but other things he's hiding from me even after our last night conversation.

*********

After cleaning myself and slipping into my yesterday's clothes as I couldn't able to take shower because I don't have spare garments or undergarments; I walked off the washroom.

As I walked into the room; I saw him standing near the glass window keeping his hands under his trouser's pocket. His back was facing me.

Ignoring him, I took my bag and was about to slip into my shoes but a hand wrapped around me from back; pulling me into hard chest keeping his big palm over my stomach. My back was touching his chest. He snuggled into my from the back making me stiff.

"What-what are you doing, Neil?"

"Nothing, wifey."

"Then leave me." I ordered monotonously. I was still angry with him.

"Never." He stated gruffly; tightening his arms around my stomach. He's misunderstood me.

"I didn't meant that way. I mean I have to go back to home and shower myself. Plus, I haven't met mom since yesterday."

"You can take that here."

"I don't have spare clothes here."

"You have. I've already arranged everything." That made me turn around to face him.

I tilted my head in bafflement, "What do you mean?"

"I ordered Ms. Shah to arrange everything for you this morning." He answered.

"Why?"

"The clothes arranged in the closet. You can go select to your likewise." He ignored my question.

"Well then thankyou but I don't need it. I am leaving already. I will go to my house and change." I replied emotionlessly.

'Two can play the game, neil.'

"This is also your house." He said with a tiny of anger in his voice. I internally smirked. It's working; I knew it how to make him speak.

"Is it?" I asked innocently.

"Yes." He replied gruffly.

"Okay but after that I am leaving." I announced while making my way to his closet. Well technically our closet.

Suddenly, I was turned with a force as he grabbed my upper arm roughly. My front hit his chest. His eyes are emotionless. Not a good sign.

"You aren't going anywhere. I already informed mom about your stay and she is okay with it." He announced gritting his teeth.

"You will not decide everything for me."

"I am not doing that but you aren't going anywhere."

"I will."

"No."

"I--" My stomach grumbled; stopping me. I am hungry. This stomach of mine is clearly against me.

'Why everyone takes his side?'

"The breakfast will be here in 20 minutes. Go and shower." With that he left the room making me angry. I want to hit him now.

'How dare him?'

'Ordering me about everything.'

'I am your fucking wife, you stupid genius.'

Wait--what!? I called him stupid and a genius. Like seriously, Avni? What are you saying!

I shook my head and took the undergarments from the closet and made way towards washroom.

___________________________________________
**************************************
Especially to my silent readers;

please at least drop your vote, if you don't want to drop your views in comment box.

It really disappoints me sometimes as I don't get votes at least.

********

And to my chaos readers please drop your views as well as votes also.

********

What do you think Neil is hiding now?

Avni is really stubborn sometimes, right?

Hehehe! What I told you guys about drama?

Remember? Well, without it; I can't continue the story.

Because it's a dramatic love story.

___________________________________________
**************************************
So here is my another episode of The Billionaire's wife🦋

Hope uhh ppl will like it!!
Please drop ur comment that do uhh ppl liked it or not!!

Please vote and support!!
___________________________________________
**************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 969 17
Aarav x Aditi Adirav He loved her when she thought no one cared about her. And she loved him and made him realise how worthful he was. Her blue eyes...
677K 35.7K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...
121K 4.7K 53
First known as destined to be.... __ "Look into my eyes and say the same thing Priya, say that you don't love me anymore" he said clutching my should...