The Windborn boy ─ Venti x re...

Autorstwa cloudyrainee

❝I told you we'd meet again, windborn boy, such a bittersweet coincidence to meet you now.❞ summary; Years af... Więcej

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
New venti ff
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

23.

776 40 14
Autorstwa cloudyrainee

————present

He took the first letter into his hands and unfolded it. As the soft paper made it's natural sounds, he smiled. The paper revealed its contents, and your heart was set free in it. Something that was rarely found these days if it were to search at the wrong place, which was sincerity and honesty

Hey best friend,
I'm gonna write this in hope of finding your adress. Also omg how can you just disappear as if you were wiped from history while it was rewriten, but kept in songs and ballads. Don't you dare to have died or something, I promised you we'd keep being friends. Please appear somehow magically or whatever :(

yours truly Y/n

He smiled, "you really wrote that?" you nodded proudly, without hesitation of expressing your feelings. A unbelievable precious moment in his heart was about to he locked in there for all time.

Part by part he started discovering all those things you've collected over the years that reminded you of him. He felt quite emotional, not sure what to say in such situation. His mind was blank, quiet and while feeling sentimental he opened another letter.

YO BESTIE! I mean Venti<3

Guess what happened. Oh oh! I got a new friend, his name is Albedo and I joined actually a club outside of my life at college. I made actually some cool friends and got to know some new people.

One of them is Bennett and the other Fischl! To funny these two, but I also adored their sense of living into fiction. Like omg it was so amusing in a wholesome way to talk with them about some of the books we've been reading. Fischl went on with her favorites.

Ah and I met a boy who is totally new to learning our language and I even got to know his adoptive mother, Lisa she's super nice and a bit flirty sometimes ig, but I don't mind! Hehe I just wish I could tell you in person. I just miss you very deeply, my friend.

Yours truly Y/n.

He was feeling more and more happy but also mixed with some sad and confused feelings as it made him upset that you weren't able to reach him. It was the light reaching out for the darkness. Something that was simply not able to be found ever.

Hi, hello

College life has been holding me on my two feet.

Almost got in trouble that one time.. when... I was oversleeping. I have friends and also some good old hobbies here, but even though that everything is in place, I simply feel-, no I know something is missing.

It's quite obvious to me, I'm not oblivious to it. The one thing that is missing or rather it's a someone who is. That happens to be you, why can you not stop roaming around in my head? I just want you back around or at least in a proximity where can physically reach out for you. I just terribly miss you and wish we'd be here together.

However I hope your doing well in your life. That everything goes as planned and that I'll be able to see you again one faithful day.

sweet and hopeful wishes Y/n

His heart felt sort of better knowing you thought about him back then as much. Sort of joy even. Those were just a small amount of the original letters. He was basically for now only going through the most important ones which you put together. Decorated with a band that kept it together, the color similar to that of his hair tips. A nice small detail.

Lastly taking put the forth letter which by far happened to be the one with importance. Once breathing in before letting his eyes meet the paper to fall over the lines as those words would put themselves together

Hello my windborn boy,

I must tell you something, let's be honest. I've had a big fat crush on you in high school, damn I mean I still do. I mean look at you- your big beautiful jade eyes, the pretty braids with blue tips, the small nose that I adore. That smile of yours that brightens the room and cheerfulness that never managed to not make me feel better about something.

Just your whole way of presenting yourself is so utterly amazing to me. I just can't put in words how much I am in love with your personality, it's in simple words so pretty and beautiful. Even though that all of us are flawed, you are still the one my heart loves the flaws of the most.

yours sincerely, the friend who truly loves all of you, Y/n.

The moment his eyes were going over the carefully written lines which were filled with love and appreciation, he held his breath. A tingling, a small short breathe moment there place were butterflies once again filled his stomach. To dance with joy.

Yet as he glanced at you he felt his heart skip a beat. "You.. had a crush on me?" he reluctantly asked as he tried to process the information. In fact his thoughts were racing the only thing he hoped for was no awkwardness.

You nodded, smiling at the zoung male who didn't let his eyes leave yours.Something about the smile was warmer than usual.

"Yeah, I don't think it's exactly embarrassing to reveal that, but you were and still are just so lovely and you even grew more handsome and pretty over the years." you admitted with self confident tone that was written over your face.

Considering it there was no shame in such matters as it was natural, but also something pure from back then. In all honesty you felt better about opening up about those letters, they were placed deep in your mind sometimes pestering you.

He rubbed his neck, a awkward smile drawn over his lips. "I've had a crush on you through the majority of high school, but didn't wanna make it strange or anything.." he mumbled, something in his voice sounding different. Similary to an abnormalty. Something that somehow pulled you to him.

"Nothing would've turned strange! Don't worry.. but I appreciate the concern." you mumbled.

You kept silent, but a joking tone soon reached your lips. "If I were to fall for you again," you paused emphasizing the words with it giving it a underline.

"I think I would talk it out that time." you said leaning back, totally relaxed, calm posture. Whilst on the inside there was chaos, suppressed flustered feelings and much self control over not just running out of the room from talking things out like this.

He looked at you, laughing, "yeah, were now big grown ups!" he jokes.

"Right!" You've exclaimed self confident, while dying on the inside. Because a feeling in your gut had been telling you if it went on like this that could be a possible case.

He leant in and put his legs apart, looking at you. A complete relaxed body state, still the body language indicated he was interested in the conversation.

"Well you know, I can understand that young lady out of first hand experience. You're pretty amazing, so no wonder someone would confess to you.." You said awkwardly smiling trying to fill the silence.

He was quiet, slightly flustered by the compliment. He physically didn't know what to anwser to that.

"I- thank you, but I've been receiving many confessions. It's because I have someone in my heart.." he softly trailed off. His eyes met yours. A moment filled with only one thing, no words at all yet so many at once.

"That person certainly has won the jackpot even though that you're quite perfect, but entirely is impossible..." you started rambling quietly, but stopped as soon as you came to the awareness you needed.

"That's you silly! my best friend of course-" he exclaimed excited. The sentence was cut off in the middle as he held in. His eyes widened from the bittersweet realization that just hit him in the face. The darkness that overcame his eyes. Thinking how he said something stupid he couldn't turn back. Being to slacking at watching his words. While probably watching his friendship now crumble apart from a misunderstanding.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean too-" he tried to call. And reach for your hand. You were confused, but shook your head embracing his his unusual cold hand into your abnormal warm ones- which in a normal case would be the opposite.

"It's fine.." you softly whispered looking at him. His eyes at the verge of tears blinded by the thought of loosing you another time.

"I- I shouldn't have called you that.. we're not that long on good terms.." he explained, thinking he ruined it. As you were one of the only people he never hid any negative emotions from like usually. No matter if it was with you or about you, there was a vulnerable side to it. He just had less of a problem with not locking ot away that greatly.

Somehow he cared less about putting on that happy masked face pretending everything was alright when it was something that had to do with you. Even if he was most of the time genuine. When he felt bad and shoved it away usually, it was different when you were involved he was more genuine about negative things then.

You rubbed his hands gentle. Only observing his face for the breaking point of a minute.

"No.. no, it's fine okay?" you reassured him. "You're that immensely important to me. I'd love to be seen as the best friend again. I feel quite charmed by the fact you choose to say it." you chuckled, a lighter mood coming up from it.

"I was.. just scared, but I'm glad we're best friends again." he said wiping the small hints of teary eyes away. Leaving behind a relaxed expression, that freed him of insecure thoughts.

Hello hello! :D

I'm back \^o^/

And oh I published a short hu tao fic and plan on publishing a old tbhk fic I wrote when I was around 14-15 fic plus a canon xiao one / later au and a vampire!venti fic

so basically for now
- hu tao fic
- venti fic
- xiao modern / canon fic
- tbhk
- soon albedo fic hehe

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

21K 682 58
What happens when the unapproachable Xiao befriends Venti? Xiao a boy who holds in his present a many burden. Venti a boy who holds a past he canno...
4.6K 205 10
" 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲, 𝗶 𝗯𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼�...
180K 5.5K 15
[COMPLETED ◌ March 16 2021] (Warning, in this story both travelers have ships of both AmberxLumine, and DilucxAether. If you have a problem with such...
19K 520 10
Venti and you were best friends since a lifetime. You didn't understand why he stuck with you, you didn't care though, you wanted to stick by Venti u...