Babe

By Modestyj

Tony was my best man at my wedding. Katelyn's sister was my wife's matron of honor. I never had known my pare... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 epilogue

49

0 0 0
By Modestyj

We were on our second week of our honeymoon in England on the last day.

I cannot  believe two weeks went by that fast.

The doctor who exhibit was interesting. I didn't think we would get to see them filming . Neither did I.

Who would know we both would like the motorcycle museum . True but we both agreed no motorcycles to get on unless it's an emergency 

We made it to everything we wanted to do for our first time. I don't think the pub crawl was the best for you Joan. Yeah I puked and still felt bad and you puked and were okay.

Well let's go eat at one of the pubs one beer only and shoot some darts. Agree  . Agree. We walked to one of the pubs which gave us a nice work out and ordered fish n chips  with two beers. We were having fun and looked at the time. We left by taxi cab back to the hotel.  We packed our bags with the exception of a few items.
Babe let's baptize the shower one more time. I like the way you think.

We both remove each other clothes. Bailey ripped my black lacey panties as I removed her red panties and tossed them.
Bailey went down on me and I was surprised she had a strap on.  I knew my anus would be sore but worth it.

Ah fuck daddy y3w daddy   ouch . Sorry got away a little too much hungry for your pussy. I didn't break the skin at least . I appreciate that.

Bailey had one of my legs over her shoulder as she sucked on my clothes and had two fingers pumping in and out.
Babe fuck I am cuuuuuuming.

Joan indeed came and I swallowed everything I could.  Her cum was going down my face burning my eyes and dripping down her legs and my shoulders down my body.  Tonight it was all about pleasuring her since she had done me only last night.

I finally got up and she helped me wash my face and rinse out my eyes.
Oh babf your eyes are red.  It was worth it now fucking  bend over and have your hands to brace you against the wall   Yes daddy anything else? NO BUT THIS IS GOING TO HURT NO LUBE.  ITS OKAY  I WILL BEAR THE PAIN.
BAILEY GAVE ME A FEW PUSHES INSIDE MY ANUS UNTIL I ADJUSTED .

YES BIG PAPA HARDER JUST LIKE THAT.  AH SHIT THAT HURTS. DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP SINCE YOUR CRYING? HELL NO It feels to good . You definitely know how to please my anus and me quite well.

I took mental notes what you like and how rough. You definitely get an A+ . 

MY WIFE CRYING AND THOUGH SHE WAS IN PAIN, SHE WANTED ME TO CONTINUE.  I CAME TWICE AND SHE CAME FOUR TIMES.
WE BOTH RELAXED AND THAN TOOK AND GOT READY TO LEAVE AFTER MIDNIGHT TO THE AIRPORT.  WE WERE FLYING STRAIGHT TO SEATTLE AND SHOULD ARRIVE  BEFORE THEY DO. IF NOT WE WE HAD THE ADDRESS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...