Beastars: The Beast and Louis

By volleyball_Love_002

(NO STEALING, ADAPTING OR WRITING THAT HAS THE PLOT OR MY CHARACTERS!) Diesel is a ' vicious' Doberman, at le... More

Character information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I'M SO EXCITED 😆
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter: 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Birthday Special 💕
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Not a chapter, just wanna say stuff ✨
Chapter 58
Sorry another non chapter: just wanna talk
Chapter 59
Life update!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Hey all
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
100K READERS???
Im back!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 24

1.9K 68 6
By volleyball_Love_002

Louis' POV:

My heart is racing. Heidi is scaring me.

"So Louis... what I wanted to talk to you about." She spoke with a sly smile. I swallowed the built up saliva in my mouth.

"Oh... and what may that be." I said drea

"What do you feel for my brother?" She said side eyeing me while looking at a red suit.

"Well... I don't know what I feel." I said truthfully.

"You like him though... right?" She asked.

"Well... I can't tell what this feeling is. Love? Hate?" I asked looking at her. Her face has twisted to a scowl.

"You dare hate my brother and I swear you won't be a beastar." She spoke still scowling. Her mood lightening after taking a breath. "I know that you made out with him. I saw you... multiple times. And I also know he gave you a little groom in the storage room."

"What? How did you know that!" I asked with desperation.

"Well.. my brother is a kiss n' tell type. At least to me." She spoke smiling. "And the same for me. Although I've.... never kissed anyone." She admitted.

"Really?"

"Yep! It takes me a while to open up. Probably why people don't really like me. They only take me for my looks and that I'm a model and my family is wealthy or whatever. Anyway, that's besides the point.

There is another guy that's interested in Diesel. If you want him your going to have to act fast. This guy has talked to me about his crush on my brother. If you don't figure out your feelings, the other guy will take my brother, he has a strong will and will get what he wants. Time is ticking Louis. I want it to be you personally. I know my brother really likes you. Just please... figure yourself out soon."

She spoke looking at the floor. My eyes widened. I'm... loosing Diesel?

"Who?" I asked anger flooding my voice.

"I can't say. I promised I wouldn't."

I tilted my head down. I gritted my teeth and grinded them in anger, making wrinkles appear on my nose. Why should I care? But... yet I do.

"Ooo this one is nice!" Heidi said making me snap out of my anger.

She pulled out a red suit, black button up shirt with a black tie and black chinos. I like it. Leaning over, I checked the price tag. My eyes widened. It was over 32157¥.

"Oh ignore the price, I have a discount card for about 90% off each item." She spoke smiling. "Go and try it on!"

I made my way to the changing rooms. I took off everything I was wearing and slipped on the suit. The cotton felt nice on the fur I had to admit. I didn't get a electric shock like from some other suits I have tried.

Pulling everything on, I straightened the tie and cuffs. Looking at myself in the full length mirror, I liked it very much. Leaving the changing rooms, and walked out to see Heidi. She smiled as soon as she saw me.

"LOUIS YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!" She exclaimed.

"I do like it. It's light on the shoulders and no static on my fur." I replied patting my arm.

"It's settled then, your wearing that. Also... I had a little tip that my brother likes guys in suits." She winked at me.

My cheeks flared red. She laughed and looked over my shoulder. Suddenly her cheeks flushed and her laugh immediately stopped. Confused, I looked behind me to see what she was looking at.

Sheila was stood behind me with a silver dress that ended by her knees and was held up by two thin straps. The fabric was sequinned and folded over itself. She topped it off with brown cowgirl boots.

I walked over to Sheila and put my hand on her shoulder.

"My my, Sheila you look stunning, wouldn't you say.. Heidi?" I asked side eyeing Heidi. Her blush deepened. She stared daggers into me which only made me chuckle.

"Y..you think?" Sheila asked embarrassed. We both nodded. "Well in that case... I'll go for it! Your turn Heidi. You try one on!"

"Fine."

She went over to the dress section and withdrew a red pencil dress that was going to be a tight fit.

She walked back over to us and entered the changing rooms.

"I'll be right back." She winked at us before carrying on walking. Sheila and I were left to talk.

~meanwhile ~
Diesel's POV:

I lead on my bunk, my white tank top with jogging bottoms hung loose on my skin. Showing my shoulder tattoo.

Throwing a tennis ball up and down in front of my face. I was bored. So bored, all my roommates were at band rehearsals. I was left alone.

I wanted someone to keep me company, anyone!

As if it was magic, a knock came at the door. In a rush I stumbled to the door, opening it slightly. Reen stood leaning on the doorframe.

"Diesel! Answer your damn phone! You have one for a reason you know!" Reen lectured me. "We thought you died!"

"You sent messages?" I asked eyeing her as she walked past me.

"Yeah, like a billion of them." She said coming in and standing in the middle of the room. She held her pink nose between her thumb and finger. "Ugh! Why does it smell like wet dog in here?! It smells disgusting!"

"That... strange. My phone didn't give any notifications." I said checking around for my phone.

"Well it said you had read them." She said showing me her screen.

"What? I haven't seen them. Where is my phone anyways?" I asked looking around my bunk.

"You don't know where your phone is??? Then.. who's reading our messages? Please say your pulling my tail." She said her ears dropping and eyes widening.

"I wish!" I said looking at her and then at the ground. "Someone has hacked into my phone. They must have taken it. Someone must know my password. But who? Not even Heidi knows my code."

"This is strange. I don't like it at all!" Reen spoke rubbing her fur on her arms that were stood on end.

"I'm sure it's just a glitch. I wouldn't worry yourself." I said before walking to my bedside cabinet. I put on my wrist watch before looking over my shoulder. "Have you seen Heidi around? I went to the club earlier but no one was there. I can't use find my phone because I don't have my phone on me."

"No I haven't. Sorry. Anyway... how's you and Louis?" She asked eyeing me.

"Well..." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Or should I say mr right." She giggled.

"It's fine, thank you for your concern." I said my voice neutral.

"Really? So... no lil secret make-out sessions? Or secret cuddles backstage?" She said sitting on the sofa and spreading herself out.

"Well... not...exactly...none." I said hoping she would take the news lightly.

"So what you mean to say is that you have made out and cuddled a bit but not a lot." She said bluntly.

"I guess?"

"Cool." She spoke scrolling on her phone. "Anyway, Haru is blowing up my phone to go to the gardening club. We we'ed better get going before she gets angry, you know how small animals can be the scariest when angry." She shivered. "SO LETS GO!"

________________***_______________

Heyyy Lovlies!

Here is the next chapter, sorry for the suspense.
As you know I have exams and the studying is consuming my time.

Hope you all are enjoying the Queen's Platinum Jubilee! Tis quite the historical event that will go down in history!

As a little extra, I will be doing a little extra part in honour of the coronation! It should be complete this weekend!

Thank you all for your support! Stay tuned and don't forget to Vote or Follow for more updates!

Keep safe!

Xxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574 10 26
A fiction that takes up the end of the manga and develops into an intense love story between Legoshi and Louis, an 18-year-old gray wolf and a 19-yea...
8.1K 357 28
Mist is a new student at Cherryton Academy she transferred from the safety and familiarity of her hometown and everything she's ever known into a spi...
46.7K 651 15
Remember when beastars was simple? When it didn't turn into a shonen-ninja-mafia-esque thing? If you enjoyed that simplicity then you'll propably lik...
165K 6.7K 101
This is an alternate universe where instead of attacking Haru in the beginning, Legosi attacks Louis, drastically altering the events of Beastars. Ca...