Athena Lockwood: Part 1

Por BiancaEvans2

Athena Lockwood is the younger sister of Tyler Lockwood. She triggered her curse just before her freshman yea... Mais

The Returnees
Carnival
First Full-Moon in Mystic Falls
Jenna's BBQ
Volunteer Picnic
Mason's Disappearance
Lockwood Masquerade Party
Preparing Tyler for the Full-Moon
Tyler's First Full Moon
Day After
Caroline Kidnapped
Fight for the Moonstone
Daggering Elijah
Girls Night
60s Dance
Meeting Klaus
Ritual Moon
Werewolf Bite Cure
Elena's 18th B-Day
Telling Mum the Truth
Saving Caroline
Chili and Necklace
Tyler Becoming a Hybrid
Tyler Sired
Mikael and Homecoming
New Deal
Getting Tyler Help
Appalachian Mountains
20s Dance
Deal with Klaus
Growing Pains
TVD Season 4 Episodes 2, 3, 4 & 5
TVD Season 4 episodes 6, 7, 8 & 9
After School Special
It was a Mistake
Final Chapter

Vampire Alaric

226 8 0
Por BiancaEvans2

Athena's POV

I'm at the school to help clean up after the dance. With Rebekah and Caroline. "Why did he ditch clean u committee again?" Caroline asks me as we head to the cafeteria.

"Because Klaus asked me if Tyler could help him pack. Klaus is leaving town, so I thought why not" I tell her. "Besides you, Rebekah, Matt and I can handle clean up" I add.

"Fine, but I'm not happy about it" she tells me as we reach the cafeteria. To see Rebekah is alone, cleaning up the mess from the dance. "Where's Matt?" Care asks her.

"He bailed. Got called into work at the last minute" Rebekah states.

"Are you kidding me? So, it's just us?" Care asks shocked.

"Rebekah, Caroline and Athena the clean up crew" I say sarcastically as head over to the piano.

"Yes, and you both are late. Clean up committee started at eight o'clock" Rebekah tells us. I roll my eyes and sit down.

"It's like 8:02" Care tells her as I start to play.

"Exactly. I managed to turn up on time and I didn't even get to attend the dance that I organized" Rebekah snaps. "Athena, stop playing around and help clean" she tells me. As she walks past Caroline and empties out the trash.

"I'm sorry about your mom. I mean I know you like, hated her and everything, but still...I'm sorry" Care tells her.

"I'm not, she nearly got my brother killed" I state. As I lean on the key board looking at them.

"I'm sorry about your teacher. He seemed like a nice guy" Rebekah tells us.

"Yeah, he was" Care agrees.

"I'm gonna get started on the gym" Rebekah tells us before leaving the room.

"Who put her in charge?" I ask as I get up. Care shrugs and we go to start cleaning. When we hear a bang from the hall way. We run towards it and she beats me to the place. I arrive to see her and Rebekah stab a vampire Ric with the indestructible white oak stake.

They back away from him and stand either side of me. As Ric starts to pull the stake out. I feel someone grab me and the next thing I know I'm outside wit Caroline. "We have to tell the others" she states as she searches for her keys. I nod my head in agreement.

"Do you smell something burning?" I ask her. Suddenly my head is slammed into the window. The last thing I remember is seeing Ric snap Care's neck, before my world goes dark.

Third Persons POV

Alaric drags the unconscious Caroline back towards the school. With an unconscious Athena over his shoulder. As his flesh starts to smoke and burn in the sun. Rebekah watches him enter the school. She then ran to the Mikaelson house to tell Klaus. "Alaric Saltzman just tried to kill me" she states.

(High school)

I wake up staked to a chair with a gag soaked in wolf's in my mouth. It burns like hell. I notice Caroline in a similar position with burns on her mouth crying. No doubt her gag soaked in vervain. I notice Alaric is sitting at his desk. "Right on time" he says.

Elena enters the room alone, stupid. "Athena, Caroline" she says concerned and looks at Alaric. "Let them go Alaric" she snaps.

"Free them yourself" he tells her gesturing to us. Elena looks at us. I nod to Care, signaling her to help her first. She nods her head in understanding and heads over to Caroline. She gets down and strokes Caroline's arm soothingly. She starts to gently pull the pencil out of one of Caroline's hands, but Alaric comes up and slams the pencil back down into her hand. Caroline screams in and Elena gets up.

"You said that you would let them go!" she shouts.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Elena? Stop trusting vampires!" Alaric snaps. He looks at my gag. "To dry" he says removing it and heads over to his desk where two beakers sat. One with vervain water, the other with wolf's bane. He grabs the soaked gag from the other and heads over to Caroline.

"No, no more, please, no more" Care cries.

"Alaric stop!" Elena shouts. Alaric pushes Elena back into a seat.

"Sit down! This keeps the vervain in her system, the other keeps wolf's bane in the wolf's" he tells her. "It's like inhaling razorblades with every breath" he states.

"No kidding" I grumble. Alaric puts the cloth back in Caroline's mouth. Her skin begins to smoke and burn. She cries and screams in pain. Elena touches her arm. "Why are you doing this to us?" I demand.

"To make it easier on her when she puts you both out of your miseries" he states nodding at Elena. I chuckle dryly. Like Elena could kill two of her best friends. Alaric picks up the white oak stake and walks towards Elena.

"What? No!" Elena tells him.

"Isn't this what you wanted, Elena? For me to teach you how to kill a vampire?" he asks her. Holding the stake out to her. "Well, here's a vampire and werewolf, Elena. Kill them" he tells her.

"This isn't what I want" she tells him.

"Of course it is. All those hours you spent training, getting stronger, you could be a hunter, Elena. But you've never actually staked a vampire through the heart" he states. He persistently holds out the stake. Elena stares at it.

"But why Athena?" she asks.

"Because she is a disgrace to her kind, she's suppose to hunt and kill vampires on a full moon. Except she defends them" he states. As he starts to pace.

"Why are you doing this?" Elena asks him.

"Because you need me. Because you're an eighteen-year-old girl without parents or guidance or any sense of right and wrong anymore" he states.

"Look at you. How is this right?!" she demands gesturing to Care and I.

"She's a murderer" he states pointing at Caroline. "She told me she killed someone and liked it" he tells her. "Now how is that right? Listen, Elena, your parents led the council. It was their life's mission to keep this town safe. They weren't dead six months before you undid it all" he explains.

"You don't know anything about them" she tells him.

"Why, am I wrong? Do you actually think that they'd be proud of you?" he asks her. He kneels down in front of Elena. "If you don't side with the humans, you're just as bad as them. Now kill them" he tells her pointing at Care and I. "Or I'll do it for you and I'll make it hurt" he states.

"Get up!" he orders pulling her to her feet. He places her in front of Caroline and forces the stake into her hand. He pulls away. Elena stands there with the stake in her hand for a moment, then turns around and tries to stab Alaric. He grabs her wrist before she can. "I thought I taught you better than that" he states.

"You did" she states. She breaks the beaker filled with vervain over Alaric's head. He screams in pain and his flesh starts to burn. Elena releases Caroline and urges her to leave. Then frees me. I run after Caroline.

We stop and notice Elena not with us. "Damn it, get help" I tell Caroline. She goes to protest when we're grabbed from behind. Our mouths covered to stop our screams. I bite the hand over my mouth.

"Ouch!" a guy shouts and I turn to see Klaus. "Last time I save you" he mutters releasing Caroline. "It's okay, you both are safe. We'll save Elena. You both go straight home. You stay inside, do you understand?" he asks us.

He turns Caroline around so that she is facing him. "Do you understand me?" he demands.

"Thank you" Care says nodding her head.

"Just save Elena" I tell him. "And thanks for the save" I add. He nods his head and left us. Care grabs me and rushes outside. "I'm going home, will you be ok?" I ask Care. She nods her head. W go our separate ways.

(Mini time skip)

I got a call from Tyler. Apparently Alaric is linked to Elena. She dies, he dies. Klaus is draining her of her blood, intending to kill her. He and the Salvatores have a plan to put Klaus down. I agreed to help.

When I arrived at the Mikaelson house, Tyler let me in. He lead me to the room Elena was in. She was starting to fade away. We start to undo the ropes. "What are you doing?" she asks us weakly.

"Shush" we tell her. We continue to untie Elena from the chair. When I sense someone else in the room.

"Athena, Tyler" Elena says. Tyler and I stand, then turn to face Klaus.

"So much for that sire bond" Klaus says looking at Tyler.

"I'm not your little bitch anymore" Tyler tells him. Klaus smiles and walks towards us.

"How did you break the sire bond?" Klaus asks curious.

"By breaking every bone in his body a hundred times over" I state.

"For the girl I love" Tyler adds.

"That's impossible" Klaus states.

"Is it?" I ask him as Tyler approaches him.

"Or maybe real love is stronger than fake loyalty. But what would you know about that?" Tyler asks him. As I finish untying Elena.

"You know, you should be thanking me. I gave you a gift. I took away your misery" Klaus tells him.

"You didn't give a crap about me! You just didn't want to be alone!" Tyler snaps. Tyler joins me by Elena and helps her up.

Klaus rushes towards Elena and pushes her down. Her head hits a ledge and knocks her unconscious. Klaus then grabs Tyler by the throat and pushes him against a wall. "Goodbye Tyler" he says. I snarl and ram into him. Getting him away from my brother.

"No one touches my brother" I snarl. Stefan and Damon come into the room. Damon grabs Klaus' other arm and Stefan puts his hand into Klaus' chest. Tyler and I rush forward, & help Damon hold Klaus in place for Stefan.

Klaus' heartbeat begins slowing down and he begins to desiccate. "Get Elena" Damon tells me. I nod my head and go over to her. I see her waking up.

"You ok?" I ask her concerned. She nods her head and I help her to her feet. Klaus continues to become more decrepit looking. Soon he is completely neutralized. Stefan takes his hand out of his chest and the other two lay Klaus down on the ground.

"We should get her home before the sun sets" Stefan states nodding to Elena. We agree and leave. When we reached the Gilbert house, the Salvatores left us girls. We enter the house to find Bonnie, Care, Tyler, Matt and Jeremy drinking.

"What are you guys doing here?" Elena asks confused.

"Welcome to our victory party!" Care cheers as Tyler hands us each a shot.

"What victory? We failed. Alaric's still out there" Elena reminds them.

"We know, but we've been trying to get rid of Klaus forever and Caroline convinced us to enjoy it for a night" Bonnie explains.

"Sounds good to me" I state.

"You know, to be honest, I'm a little pissed none of you let me help you take down Original brother number two" Matt complains. As he puts an arm around Tyler.

"Yeah, he would have taken you right down to the hospital, bro" Tyler chuckles.

"Please, I'm more stealth than that. I'm like a ninja" Matt brags. We all laugh.

"Yeah, you wish" Jeremy tells him. Tyler sprinkles some salt on my hand. Then headed over to Elena asking for her hand, he does the same to her.

"Thank you for standing up to Klaus like that" she tells him.

"Let's just say it's been a long time coming" he tells her.

"Way to long" Care says as she wraps her arms around him. "All right, let's drink!" she cheers and grabs her shot.

"I do not condone this, by the way" Elena tells Jeremy.

"You survived Klaus. All right, make an exception, you can go back to being responsible tomorrow" he tells her. She says 'okay'. She raises her shot glass to her mouth.

"Hang on" Tyler says and she stops. "Do you guys hear that?" he asks us. We all remain silent for a moment, listening for something. "That is the sound of a Klaus-free life" he tells us and we all laugh and Elena raises her shot glass.

"To a Klaus free life" she states. We raise their glasses too. "And to all of you. My family" she says with a smile. We all clink their glasses together, say cheers, and drink. We continue to celebrate.

A/N

Pictures above of Rebekah, Caroline and Athena. Picture on the external link of vampire Alaric.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

271 68 17
You've all heard about Tyler Lockwood from the vampire diaries even the Salvatore's, the mikaelsons, Bennetts, Gilbert's and Kai parker so what if Ty...
28.1K 394 18
Tyler Lockwood's Little sister Comes back from High School because of her Fathers death she then learns to see a curse that runs in the family
148K 3.4K 23
In a world where werewolves reign supreme and vampires are either sent to reservations or isolated into their own lands, Tyler Lockwood is the pack a...
65.9K 1.9K 22
Athena Juergens is the younger twin sister of Ashley Juergens, see what happens when Athena goes to visit her cousin Bella Swan as she's getting out...