Werewolf Bite Cure

(Somewhere in the woods) Third Persons POV

Klaus wakes up naked covered in dirt. Elijah throws him some clothes. Giving him privacy as he gets dressed. "You've been busy" he states.

"That was amazing. How long has it been?" Klaus asks him.

"Almost 2 days. Full moon came and went. You remained a wolf"  Elijah tells him.

"I can change at will, then. That's good to know. I remember every single kill and seeing the Lockwood wolves" he states.

"Yes, I've been cleaning up your little mess along the way. Athena was not scared of you and kept Tyler in line" Elijah states.

"She was beautiful" Klaus states. "Besides aside from them, it's just like old times" he states.

"You've had your fun. I believe we have a bargain" Elijah reminds him. Klaus finishes getting dressed.

"That's right. Now, what was it again? Oh, yeah. Wait. I remember. That's it. You wish to be reunited with our family" Klaus says.

"You gave me your word, Niklaus" Elijah reminds him.

"What kind of brother would break his bond? Even though you did try to kill me" Klaus says.

"I could have. But I didn't" Elijah states. Elijah helps Klaus put on his jacket.

"And now no one can, not even you. Relax, Elijah. All is forgiven" Klaus assures him.

"Where are they?" Elijah asks him.

"You need to lighten up. I'll bring you to them soon enough" Klaus assures him. They leave the woods together.

Athena's POV

It's been two days since the ritual. Yesterday there was a funeral for John Gilbert and Jenna Sommers. Elena is still human thanks to her uncle/dad and Bonnie. I haven't really spoken to anyone since then. Tyler is kind of annoyed that I'm not more sympathetic about Jules' death. But I don't care, the birth ruined my life. I hope she suffered a lot before she died.

Anyway today there's going to be a movie int he square. It's 'Gone With the Wind'. Caroline is having us all watch it. As we have a picnic. Though Tyler won't be joining us. "I still can't believe I'm here, I don't even like this movie" I tell Care. As we walk towards Elena and Jeremy with a basket each.

"It'll be fun" she assures me. "Hey! There you guys are. Who's hungry?" she asks once we join the other two putting the basket down.

"Are we really doing this?" Jeremy asks m.

"Apparently so" I grumble.

"We are going to take a page from Scarlett. We made it through the war" Care tells us. She kneels down on the blanket. "I know you guys went through hell, and my mom knows I am a vampire. So basically it's like Atlanta has burned. And yet, in spite of everything, we persevere" she states.

"All right" Jeremy and I say.

"What are we eating?" Jeremy asks me.

"Something delicious" I tell him. We all sit on the blanket. I start to serve the food and Care hands out drinks. Soon Stefan joins us. He takes Elena to talk to her in private. "No eavesdropping" I tell Caroline.

"Fine, by the way thanks for the other day. You saved me again" she says.

"I'll always protect my best friend from my idiot brother. Who can't control his wolf" I tell her. "All Jules fault. Making him believe it's curse, not teaching him to embrace the change. I actually felt no pain that night" I tell her.