Day After

Athena's POV

"And you're sure it's gone?" I ask Bonnie.

"Yes, I destroyed it myself with help from a warlock" she states.

"Good, that it can't be used against us anymore and Elena will be safe" I state.

"Would of you done it?" she asks me.

"What?" I ask her.

"Used the stone to lift your curse?" she asks me.

"Not a chance in hell, Mason was stupid to think I'd let him sacrifice Elena. The pain we go through is our punishment for taking a human life. Yes it sucks and I hate to see Tyler go through it. But I would never sacrifice an innocent just to stop turning every full moon" I tell her.

"Well it's gone now, so we're all safe. Until Klaus arrives" she states.

"True" I say as I pull up at a building. "I gotta go, talk to you later Bonnie" I tell her. We say our goodbyes and hang up. I go inside. "Hi, I want a full body massage please" I tell the receptionist.

"Of course, deep tissue or remedial?" she asks.

"Deep tissue, on card please" I tell her. She holds out the card machine and I pay. She lead me to a room and I got ready. Laying down on the massage table.

(Time skip)

"Thank you" I say as I left. I turn on my phone and see a few missed calls. "What do you want Damon?" I ask.

"I want you to check on Rose, I left her with Elena" he states.

"You left a vampire that's been bitten by a werewolf alone with a human?" I demand as I start my car.

"What's the big deal?" he asks me.

"The big deal is they hallucinate and become blood crazy" I snap. I hang up and speed to the Salvatore boarding house. I arrive within five minutes and rush inside. "Elena!" I call.

"Athena!" I hear a voice from upstairs. I run up them. I reach someone's bedroom and see Elena. I hug her.

"Are you ok?" I ask her.

"Yeah, Rose went crazy. Thought I was Katherine" she states.

"You're safe now and she's not here" I tell her. Suddenly Damon appears and I glare at him.

"Are you okay? Where's Rose?" he asks Elena.

"She's fine, no thanks to you" I snap.

"I don't know where Rose is" Elena tells him.

"Can you track her?" Damon asks me.

"I'm a werewolf, not a bloodhound" I tell him annoyed. "But yes" I grumble. Suddenly his phone rings, it was Care's mother. A dead body at the school, vampire attack. He and I go there. I stay in the shadows as he talks to Liz. I try pick up Rose's trial as Elena leaves Stefan a message.

Soon Damon rejoins us. "Hey. Have you heard from him? Do you know what he's up to?" Elena asks Damon.

"My baby brother is not exactly my priority right now. Take this" he tells her handing her a stake. "Stay with Athena" he adds.

"I have her scent" I tell him.

"Lets go" he says and we I lead the way. Heading west. We find Rose with a dead guy and draining the life from a girl. "Rose, stop!" Damon yells. Rose rushes toward him but he grabs her and pins her on the ground. "Rose! It's me, it's Damon" he tells her.

Her face returns to normal. She looks at the two dead bodies and she starts crying. "Did I do this? I never meant to hurt anyone. I never wanted to hurt anyone" she tells him.

"I know" Damon tells her.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" she tells Elena.

"We need to get her away from the public" I state. Damon nods his head in agreement.

"Come on, let's get you home" he tells Rose picking her up.

"No, I don't have a home, I haven't had a home in so long" Rose cries. "Oh make it stop, please make it stop! I hate it, make it stop!" he screams. He walks away and I walk beside her.

"I'm sorry you have to go through this" I tell Rose. "If I had not been tied up with helping Tyler last night. I would of ran that bitch out of town" I state.

"I don't blame you" she states. She passes out. We soon reach the Salvatore boarding house and Damon lays her on his bed. I lounge on the couch in the living room and soon Damon joins me.

"How is she?" I ask him.

"Not good, but she's awake" he states. "By the way, Jules is still in town" he tells me.

"She has a death wish, I'll deal with her soon. I have to check on Tyler first" I state.

"I heard about last night, you protected Caroline again. I thought wolves had no control when they turned" he says confused.

"We usually don't, but when I see my best friend in danger. My human mind takes over my wolf one and I'm myself" I tell him. "Guess it's from turning for so long" I state. "But I don't want to make Caroline being there a habit. I can handle Tyler alone" I tell him.

"I'm sure you can" he states. "I'm going to kill her, I don't want her to have to die from this" he tells me.

"You're a good man Damon, do you want me to take Elena home?" I ask him.

"No, she can make her own way" he states. I leave and get a call from Caroline. I sigh and go to her house. She explains what happened with Tyler and Matt. They had both kissed her.

"I know you dated Matt, but do you like my brother?" I ask her.

"I don't know, I'm confused about my feelings" she states. "I've been wanting to get back with Matt. But ever since Tyler triggered his curse, we've gotten closer. I always thought he was hot, but he was such a jerk. Now I'm seeing this whole other side of him and I like it. I don't know what to do" she tells me.

"Care I have one night stands, not the best to ask for relationship advice" I tell her. "My brother is growing fond of you. I don't want him hurt, so figure out your feelings quickly. And don't string either of them along" I state.

"I'll try" she assures me. "Thanks for listening" she states.

"Anytime, how about a sleep over?" I ask her.

"Sounds good" she states. I send a text to my mum. Then burrow some clothes from Care. We change into our pjs and watch the Notebook before calling it a night.