Babe

By Modestyj

Tony was my best man at my wedding. Katelyn's sister was my wife's matron of honor. I never had known my pare... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 epilogue

47

0 0 0
By Modestyj

We arrived at Jason's house and we got out.
Parker excused herself and ran to the bathroom.  Chrissy came after along with Val.

Samantha brought Parker a bottle of water, a new tooth brush and a toothpaste from the guest bathroom..

Parker why don't you rest here. Jason and I will look after you while they go looking. Professor we can do this another day.. Samantha and Jason I have prostate cancer and had chemo recently.   Parker is there anything we can do for you. Yes drive me home so they can just take one vehicle . We can do that.. We will go in my hummer. It will be more comfortable.  I will go get you some saltines , tissue and garbage bag.  Thank you..
You two decide whose vehicle you will go in and park the other one. We can take my vehicle since it's new. Okay Christina. Let me get you a damp wash cloth too.  Thank you.  It's not a problem Parker were family. Sis thank you.  Not a problem Christina.
Jason drove slowly and I sat in the back seat with Samantha holding my hand to comfort me.

The security guard waves us our three vehicles in.  He let us know more flowers showed up and he had them placed in the front.

I thanked him.

Val parked her vehicle. Everyone but me carried them inside. Chrissy and Val got me situated in my aunts room. They hugged me and kissed me on my cheek and left.
Jason got me a trash can and put a liner in it.  Samantha helped me change my clothes .

Parker you need to eat. Please make me a juice  vegetable smoothie with flax seed. Coming right up sis.

Christina this is just the beginning. I am gonna take family leave and I  will too. We can alternate months two at a time.  Valerie you go to work. I can work from home and we can ask your mom or Mrs.  Wright to help her.  I think she will be more comfortable with Mrs. Wright since she has been her nurse before.  I don't think Parker would be comfortable with your mom seeing her package. Your probably right. We can ask Bailey to come to the house for physical therapy if she needs it. Samantha is not a through with her residency yet but can still check on her as well as TJ, Dr. Nierro and Maura. We have enough medical people in the family to help her besides us.

It took is four hours and we called in between to check on her. Half way through.  Samantha said she was asleep after Jason made her a vegetable fruit smoothie with flax seeds as she requested and she kept it down.  Maura and Tabitha came by to check on her. Tabitha wants her to stay hydrated and smoothies is perfect for her.
Christina called  Maura to thank her told her of our plan and ask for their help. Tabitha said she would get a schedule for all to fill in time to help and have it ready by tomorrow evening . She would do anything to help.

We returned home and Valerie showed Jason which one she wanted.

They agreed on a price. He had a bill of sale drawn up. Parker had woken up and told Jason she would pay the difference which turned our to be $122,569 .00. He handed over the keys with the inspections and all the work he had done.

Parker Christina spoke with Maura and Samantha. Tabitha will have a schedule set up for people to help. I suggested her mom or Mrs. Wright to help through Monday thru Friday. I will be working from home. I will arrange it with June. Valerie will take some time off to help too. All of you thank you.  I will have my insurance cover what they cover and the rest I will pay. I don't think the others will allow that probably just supplies and lab work and chemo.  I hope not.  I want to pay. Sis Jason and I will pay for some of it too. When Joy returns from her month vacation after the burial, we will hire her to help when you need it. We know you will work but we will drive you to work and stay in your office or classroom. Probably my classroom would be better.  You are showered already. We will stay with you in Becky's room with you. I am going to call June now. Sis and Jason thank you. No problem.  Call us if you need anything anytime. Thank you .
They hugged us all after we all said we loved each other and they left for home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
862K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...