Retrouvailles: A sequel to En...

By NicolePena1

Retrouvailles: Rooted in the word "retrouver," which literally means "to find something again," the French wo... More

Cast List
Chapter 1- 34 years later
Chapter 2- The Reunion
Chapter 3- Dinner with the LaRusso's
Chapter 4- The Dojo
Chapter 5- Like Old Times
Chapter 6- Halloween Dance
Chapter 8- Actions Speak Louder Than Words

Chapter 7- Clothes and Keys

1.9K 73 25
By NicolePena1

Y/N woke up, looking around the room confused. She was in an unfamiliar bed, in an unfamiliar place. Her eyes scanned the room when suddenly everything from last night came rushing back.

Johnny and Y/N had taken Miguel back to his apartment, where Y/N was introduced to his mother, Carmen. The introduction would've been nice had it not been for the unfortunate circumstances. Carmen became hysterical and demanded that Johnny never goes near Miguel again.

Once the door was slammed in their faces, Johnny gave Y/N the keys to his apartment. "It's late, crash at my place. I'm going out." He said. "Johnny-" Y/N started. It was too late though as Johnny hurried away, leaving her alone in his complex.

Now here she was, waking up in his bed, with him nowhere to be found. She just hoped he was ok and he didn't do anything stupid. Y/N shook her head. Surely, he's matured some more since high school. Then again this is Johnny I'm talking about.

Y/N's phone started buzzing, making her furrow her brow. She reached over to see Daniel calling her. Y/N gave a small groan before answering the call.  "Hello?" She yawned. "Y/N, I need you." He said, his voice sounding angry. "What for?" She asked tiredly. "Just come to the dealership please." He begged. Y/N rolled her eyes. "Fine, I'll be there in a bit."

The call disconnected and Y/N got to her feet, stretching as she did. She stumbled into the bathroom and splashed some water on her face, waking herself up. She looked at herself in the mirror, contemplating what to do. She didn't feel like going home and changing, seeing as the dealership was the opposite way from her house and she couldn't go to the dealership wearing her clothes from the previous night.

Suddenly an idea formed in her head. Y/N walked out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. She opened Johnny's closet, feeling a small smile fall onto her face. "I'm sure he won't notice." She said as she scanned through his clothes. Her eyes landed on a pair of grey sweatpants and a black band tee. "This'll do."

She pulled on the clothes, causing Johnny's cologne to waft up her nostrils. It was intoxicating. Y/N shook her head. She needed to stop this. She needed to talk to Johnny before she got hurt.

Y/N walked out of the bedroom and into the living room when she stopped in her tracks suddenly. Because lying face down on the ground, surrounded by beer cans was Johnny. Y/N scrubbed her hand over her face before walking over to him.

She kneeled down next to him and lightly shook him. "Johnny?" She questioned. No response. "Johnny?" Still no response. "Johnny Lawrence wake your ass up right now."

Johnny's head shot up quickly before he groaned. "Seems like you had a fun night," Y/N said sarcastically. Johnny just groaned in response. Suddenly his phone rang causing him to lift his head up again. Johnny fumbled with it for a second before answering the call.

"Who is this?" Johnny asked, his voice groggy. Y/N signaled that she was going to leave but Johnny shook his head as he continued the phone call.  "Right. Yeah, hi. I remember."

Johnny pushed himself up, his blonde hair ruffled from having slept on the floor. "Canoe trip?" He questioned. Y/N raised an eyebrow. "Wait. Are you saying Robby's been out of school for a month?" Johnny asked. Y/N nearly laughed at this. Clever kid.

"Oh, he'll be there don't worry," Johnny said before snapping his phone shut. "Well, I better get going," Y/N said. "Where are you going?" Johnny asked. "Daniel needs my help." She replied. Johnny rolled his eyes. "Of course he does."

"Jealous, Lawrence?"

"Of LaRusso? Never."

"Mhm keep telling yourself that."

"Wait, are you wearing my clothes?"

Y/N felt her cheeks burn. "Well, I didn't have a change of clothes, so I just figured-" She stammered. Johnny smirked. "They looked good on you. You should wear my clothes more often." He said. "You'd like that wouldn't you?" Y/N asked teasingly. "Damn right I would. You always looked better in my clothes."

Y/N felt her cheeks heat up again. "I should, uh, go, before Daniel, ya know." She stammered out. Johnny felt himself grin. He could still make her flustered just by saying the simplest sentence. Maybe it would be easier than he thought to win her back.

"I'll walk you to your car." He suggested. The two walked out of the apartment with Johnny locking the door behind them. "Oh here's your keys back." Y/N said, fishing his keys out of her pocket. "Na you can keep them." He replied, waving a dismissive hand. Y/N stared at him confused. "What?"

"Keep them." He repeated. "But, why?" Y/N asked. "Look Y/N I-" Johnny started. "Sensei!" Miguel's voice sounded across the courtyard. Johnny closed his eyes in annoyance. Of course.

"We'll finish the conversation later, ok?" Y/N said. Johnny nodded. "Sure, yeah." He mumbled."Bye Johnny." Y/N replied. She placed a kiss on his cheek before turning around and walking away, Johnny's eyes following her. I've got to tell her. Y/N L/N I'm still in love with you.
—————————————————————————
Y/N had tears of laughter streaming down her face as she walked into the dealership. "I can't breathe." She wheezed, clutching onto a counter. On her way to the dealership, she drove by a billboard advertising for LaRusso Auto with Daniel's face on it. And spray painted onto his face, more his mouth than his face, was a giant dick.

"So I'm guessing you saw the billboard then." Daniel said, unamused. Y/N wiped away her tears. "I'm sorry it's just so funny." She replied. "It's terrible!" He exclaimed. "Maybe you're new tag line can be that you blow the competition." Y/N laughed.

Daniel rolled his eyes. "Yes yes very funny." He spat. "Oh lighten up, Danny. There could be worse things." Y/N said. "There is. That's why I called you down here." Daniel replied.

Y/N fixed her composure. "Ok what's up?" She asked, her playful tone gone. "Sam is mad at me." He stated. "What for?" She asked. Daniel let sighed. "Well..."

After Daniel explained what transpired the previous night, Y/N sat there for a moment. "Well, I can see why she's upset with you Daniel, but I also see where you're coming from. Kyler is not the boy Sam thinks he is." Y/N stated. "Exactly! How do I get her to see it that way?" Daniel asked. "You don't."

"What?"

"Listen, i know how much you want to try and protect Sam and get her to see the type of guy Kyler is, she has to learn on her own. She's a teenager she won't listen to you."

"But I don't want her to get hurt."

"She won't. Sam is tough girl. Just let her do her thing and she'll come to you when she's ready."

"I guess you're right."

"I'm always right and it's about time you learn that."

Daniel rolled his eyes. "Oh hey Y/N!" Amanda chirped, walking into the showroom. "Hey Amanda. Love your guys' new advertising strategy." Y/N joked. Amanda placed a hand over her mouth as she tried not to laugh.

"Wait, who's clothes are you wearing?" Amanda asked, noticing the band tee and sweats. "Oh, uh, we'll last night I crashed at Johnnys place-" Y/N started. "You did what?!" Daniel exclaimed. "Daniel shut up. Y/N tell me everything." Amanda demanded.

"There's nothing to tell. I helped him take his neighbor, Miguel, home from the dance and it was late so he let me crash at his place. He wasn't even home while I was sleeping. I woke up to Daniel calling me and I decided it'd be more convenient for me to borrow his clothes instead of going home to change." Y/N explained.

Amanda pursed her lips. "That's boring. I thought there'd be some juicy details." She groaned. Daniel wrinkled his nose. "I'm glad there aren't any." He said. "And there probably won't be." Y/N added with a shrug. "Oh come on! It's so obvious you two are still in love with each other!" Amanda exclaimed.

"Well...he did give me the key to his apartment." Y/N stated. Amanda nearly squealed. "Oh my god! Are you blind? He's in love with you!" She practically yelled. "Amanda, keep your voice down." Daniel instructed. "Shut up Daniel I'm too excited." Amanda retorted. "Amanda-" Y/N tried. "You shut up too. I need to soak in the information."

"Amanda it's not that serious-"

"Yes it is. Daniel didn't even want to move together until 3 years after we started dating."

"Wow what a loser."

"Hey!" Daniel protested. "Kidding." Y/N replied. "Anyway, Y/N you NEED to talk to him." Amanda said. "I will. I just don't know when." Y/N replied. "How about now?" Amanda asked. "Now? No."

"Why not?"

"Because-"

"Because you're scared?"

"No!"

"Then what?"

Y/N opened her mouth to respond but quickly closed it. What was her reason? Y/N thought about it and realized, there wasn't one. "I need to go right now!" She yelled. Y/N bid the LaRusso's goodbye before running out of the dealership. I've got to tell him. Johnny Lawrence, I'm still in love with you.
—————————————————————————
A/N not a big fan of this chapter but I hope you all enjoyed :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830K 24.7K 60
Katherine Flynn has the lifestyle most would envy: huge mansion, six-figure allowance no normal teen would have, imported sports cars, private partie...
234K 5.1K 24
enΒ·amΒ·ored (v.) be filled with a feeling of love for. After the death of her father, Y/N L/N and her mom pack up and move to California, where they b...
316 11 7
Cobra Kai is getting out of control. What happened during the school fight made that clear. A few months after Miguel regained the use of his legs...