The Perks of being a Fangirl

By tengpls

This is a story of how a typical UAAP fangirl met her ultimate crush, and how she strives to be the most loya... More

The Perks of being a Fangirl
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: The day it all started
CHAPTER 2: He accepted me on Facebook
CHAPTER 3: Me and my girlfriend
CHAPTER 4: One Step Forward
CHAPTER 5: Who's my seatmate?!
CHAPTER 6: The day I met him and his family
CHAPTER 7: Passenger Seat
CHAPTER 8: The Man who can't be moved
CHAPTER 9: All out, all heart
CHAPTER 10: The Broken Promises
CHAPTER 11: Bringin' on the heartache
CHAPTER 12: Here without you
CHAPTER 13: Count on me
CHAPTER 15: The Tigers
CHAPTER 16: New Friends?
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 17: ADMU-DLSU
CHAPTER 18: The Bet
CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 14: Picking up the pieces

1.1K 16 12
By tengpls

JERON's POV

Get over her, Jeron. Yes, you loved her... but it has come to an end. Why should you waste all your time thinking who she is with and where she is? She doesn't even care about you. You know for sure that she's not thinking about you anymore. You're gonna see her walking around taft with her new boy friends. Sure, that will hurt. If she notice you watching her, she will eventually make you jealous with those boys. She knows that it will kill you, that's why she's doing that. 

Don't let her get to you because that's exactly what she wants. Don't give her what she wants, she doesn't deserve it. Do you still wanna be friends with her? I know for sure you still want to be with her, even just friends. Well even if you became friends, she will talk about those boys and how she enjoys their company. Give yourself some time Jeron.  So what if she doesn't care of you anymore?

When she finally sees you happy, with a wide grin on yourself, she will feel sorry. She will realize how happy you are now, without her. She will realize the huge mistake she made when she decided to let you go, and chose other people over you. So stop bothering yourself waiting for her to text or call you, 'cause you know that she'll never do that. Or even that single mention from her on twitter, because she will pretend not to see your tweets. When you see her in the hallways, or just around Taft, it is for sure that she will gonna look past on you. It will hurt, A LOT. 

Yeah it hurts right now, knowing that you're not the person she thinks of when she wakes up and before she sleeps, and also knowing that you're not the boy who's making her smile right now. Well, it hurts more to know from her friend that she deleted her pictures of you together in her phone, and in her facebook. It hurts to know that there will be no more late night phone calls arguing about who loves who the most. And you know what, today, tomorrow, next week, months from now; your phone will go off with a text message, and you will grab your phone hoping it's her saying she wants to give your relationship another shot. But you know that she's got to much pride. Even is she wanted to be back with you, she wouldn't tell you. You will soon realize that she doesn't care about you anymore and she won't be the first person you call when you're upset. It's gonna hurt a lot... oh well.

You know what you're gonna do now? Just hold your head up. Show her that you're better than her and you don't need her in your life. You're gonna prove to her that she made the biggest mistake of her life letting you go, and that you never really needed her anyways. 

She is not worth of your tears and your time anymore. Let go of her now. That will make both you happy, and It's for the better. 

~ Jeron wrote on his newly opened anonymous blog.

"Oh, what's that Jeron? You created a blog?" Almira asked. 

"Ach!" I said while saving and closing my blog. "What are you doing here? Di ka man lang kumatok!" Changing the topic. I don't want to let anyone know that I created a blog. 

"Oy, chill! I knocked kaya, but you didn't answer so akala ko you're still sleeping. Sabay daw ako sa'yo today papuntang school. Jeric left me, badtrip!" She answered.

"He did?" I laughed. 

"Ay hindi!" She told me, sarcastically. 

"Hahaha! Okay then. I'll gonna wash up lang then alis na tayo" I answered. 

--------------------

"Jeron!" Thomas called me.

"Bakit bro?" I answered.

"Thanks for going to Angel's birthday party last saturday!" Thomas said.

"No problem bro. Kayo pa ni Angel! Of course I'll go." I said

"So, kamusta ka naman na right now?"

 "Hmm, How should I say this? I'm good. I'm doing better."

"That's nice to hear." he said. "Teka nga,  where were you the whole time nung nasa rooftop kami? You're missing the fun bro!"

"Ahhhhh..." What do I say???? 

"What?" He said.

"Nasa pool lang ako, nagpapalamig." I answered.

"Ikaw lang mag-isa?" He said. Then he gave me a teasing look.  

"Ha?!" I answered. Alam kaya niya?

"Stop answering like that! Napaghahalataan ka bro eh!" He told me.

"What do you mean?" I answered.

"Tsk!" He smirked. "I saw you with Angel's blockmate, I guess her name's Tasha"

 What? He saw us?

"Bro, nag-usap lang kami that time!" I answered.

"Wait, wow... Bakit ka defensive?" He answered back, with that teasing look again. Aish!

"No, I'm not. Baka kasi kung ano isipin mo eh!" I said.

"Teka teka, wala naman akong iniisip na ganyan eh. Why don't you tell me what you talked about para naman hindi na kita kulitin?" He answered.

"Why should I tell you?!" I said.

"Bakit? Is it that private na hindi mo man lang masabi sa best friend mo?" he smirked.

"No! It's just that...... Okay fine! Ang kulit mo Thomas!" I said. He showed me a happy face of a person who won the argument. 

THOMAS' POV

"Go ahead..." I answered.

"I was drunk, and when she got there, I asked her something stupid about letting go... not realizing she's someone I know." Jeron told me. 

"Then?" I said.

"We talked about moving on, and letting go. She answered me using her experience. She has been there, and she told me the things I need to do next. Lahat ng sinabi niya, totoo. I was really glad I asked her about that. It made me think about moving on" He answered

"Oh, buti naman." Well atleast that talk has helped Jeron to think about moving on, Finally. "Tasha seems nice." I said.

"Well I tell you, she is really nice!" Jeron said quickly.

Wow, I never expected that reply from Jeron. Akala ko he will reply na parang, "Uhm, okay" or just a nod. But instead, he aswered me with an assurance that my statement was true like he's known her for years. Hmmm, what's up with that, Jeron? 

JERON's POV

"Tara bro! Let's eat at Yellowcab!" Thomas said. 

"Sige ba. Treat mo?" I answered.

"Sure." He said.

Naglalakad na kami ngayon ni Thomas sa hallway para makapabas na ng campus. Sa Yellowcab namin napagkasunduang kumain dahil nagcracrave daw 'tong si Thomas ng Pizza. Hahahaha. 

"Jeron nakita mo na ba 'yung bagong picture ni Mac sa twitter?" Thomas asked.

"Hindi pa bro! Ano ba 'yun?" I answered.

 "Ito oh!" he pointed at the screen of his phone. We laughed hard at Mac's photo, not until we bumped into someone we both know really well. She's with a guy, a guy I have never seen/met before.

"Uhm... Wtf bro." Thomas said.

It's Julianne... with a guy. 

"Wow. This is so awkard." Thomas said.

"I know." I answered.

"So what are you gonna do? Ayan na 'oh, makakasalubong na natin sila." Thomas asked.

"I have the same question for myself. Hindi ko alam bro." I said. 

JULIANNE's POV

Gotcha Jeron! ;)

"Wow, your famous ex-boyfriend is also here." Alex said, my new suitor.

I smirked. "This is going to be fun. I know this is going to happen. It'll kill him inside." I said with an assurance.

"Oh, hi there Thomas!" I said. 

"Uhm, hello?" Thomas answered.

"Ahh Jeron's also here! Long time no see, jeron ;)" I said, giving him a smirk.

What are you gonna do now, Jeron? ;)

JERON's POV

Bakit ba kailangan pa niya kaming pansinin ni Thomas and put us in an awkward situation? Pwede naman kasi na dumaan na lang na hindi kami pinapansin. "She's obviously playing with me."  I told myself.

Julianne, I know you're doing this because you know that it will kill me. You will eventually make me jealous with that boy you're with. Playing with me huh? I am gonna show you that I can do better than you, and that I do not need you in my life anymore. 

"Don't let her get to you because that's exactly what she wants. Don't give her what she wants, she doesn't deserve it..."  I remember writing that in my blog.

"Hmp.." I smirked. I know what you're thinking right now Julianne. I know you're expecting me to be jealous and just walk away.

"Jeron..? What are you planning?" Thomas whispered to me.

"Hold on bro, I'll play this game better than she does." I whispered back. 

"Uhh, oh Julianne!" I gave her a wide grin. "Who's with you? Ikaw ha! Bakit di mo pinapakilala 'yan sa'min? I thought we were friends? Diba Thomas?"

"Uhh.." Thomas nodded. "Uh oo nga! Ikaw naman Julianne! What's up bro? Ngayon ka lang yata namin nakita, sa tagal ng friendship naming tatlo nila Jeron and Julianne." Thomas said, realizing my plan.

Julianne remained silent. Gotcha!

".... Hi! I'm Alex!" Alex paused for a while then looked at Julianne. "I'm her suitor" he said. Julianne smiled. 

So? Do you think it will hurt me? I don't know why pero hindi masakit sa loob ko, hindi yung parang bigla akong mapapasimangot at masasaktan. Yung feeling na, wala kang pakialam kahit na sinabi man nung Alex na 'yun na nililigawan niya ex mo. Ang sarap sa feeling! Sorry Julianne but, I don't care anymore. 'Wag na tayong maglokohan, we both know that we're better apart. Simula na 'to eh, simula na 'to ng pagsaya ko ulit. 

"Why don't we hang out sometimes? That'll be good." I said. I gave them a huge huge smile. I saw Julianne's face straighten. 

When I said that, Thomas gave me a smirk. Knowing that I did great. 

Alex looked at Julianne. "Uhm, I think so." He said.

"That's great! I would like to talk to you guys longer pa but gutom na gutom na talaga kami ni Thomas. Pano ba 'yan? See you again around campus, Alex!" I said, leaving Julianne dumbfounded.

AUTHOR'S MESSAGE:

Hi Guys. I apologize for this super duper late-slash- boring update. Please bear with me. Ngayon na lang kasi ako nakapag-sulat ulit. Sorry again and Thank you :)

Continue Reading