A Cut To Love

By anuvawrites

Book 1 In Morello Series When a kind and talented Doctor, Savanah accidentally cuts the billionaire's hand an... More

Author's Note
Covers and Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Epilouge
New story!!
Note

Chapter 48

9.2K 361 82
By anuvawrites

SAVANAH

4 months later;)

I gripped Leo's shoulder tightly as he pounded me against our room's mirror and my legs wrapped around his torso tightly. I bite my lip hard and try to muffle my moans so the whole hotel doesn't listen to us.

"Leo faster." I moaned digging my nails into his shoulder, he started trailing a series of wet kisses from my lips to my neck, occasionally biting.

He bent down a little placing a soft kiss on my nipple and then began sucking on my neck frequently flicking it with its tongue.

Pleasure rolled through me as I moaned loudly and gripped Leo's hair harder. Soon enough Leo let out a low growl as he released in me.

He kept his forehead with mine while we still trying to catch our breaths together. My legs still wrapped around his body, he picked me up and gently laid me up on the bed still hovering above me.

"What the hell just happened?" Finally, I said after controlling my heavy breathing.

"I made love to my beautiful girlfriend." Leo chimed and kissed my forehead before laying next to me on the bed and wrapping me in his arms.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"6 in the morning."

"Before I went to the washroom you were asleep," I said because as I returned from the washroom all I knew was Leo grabbed me and undressed me and it all lead to this.

"Ya I missed your body heat around me, and seeing you brush your teeth made me a little horny too." I chuckled.

"That the first thing, you do in the morning, can't keep your hands to yourself."

"You are telling me to do the impossible Love."

"We are in Greece don't you think we should make more memories," Leo said while placing his hand on my bare boob.

"Nope its are our last day in Greece Leo, we need a sightseeing local markets and all the things left for me to watch, hurry your ass up we are leaving at 7," I said and made my way to the shower before locking the door.

We have been on a one week trip to Greece as Leo promised me if only get better, we don't talk much about that incident but Leo suggested that I should go to a therapist and I think that was a very good decision.

It made me realise that I didn't let out most of my emotions after that incident, during my therapy sessions I did cry a lot because my mom was no more, even after coming home.

"Hurry up."

"You are impossible," Leo grunted getting up from the bed.

The whole morning we went to the churches, ate a lot of food and now it was noon and we are headed towards a local market to buy something.

"Leo how does this necklace," I  asked Leo wearing a small blue locket with a matching bracelet and earrings.

"It's good to go buy it."

I bought multiple gifts for Leo's mom, Jo, Jul, Elyse and Even Gracia because they all have treated me as their own.

After paying we went ahead exploring the market more suddenly my feet stopped I didn't move and I  kept looking straight in one direction.

There was a small restaurant and at a table, four people were sitting there laughing the only problem was those people were Lucas, his wife, an elder man and my not so dead mom.

"Leo is-is it, mom," I  asked for reassurance from Leo but before Leo could say anything, Lucas notice us.

He looked at us his face had a guilty look like he had been caught doing something. Now everyone at the table had their attention on us.

I ran to the table hugging my mom, it felt so good looking at her after so many months but a question that wandered in my mind was what the hell is happening.

"Oh my God mom where were you Lucas told me you died of a heart attack are you okay," I asked my mother with tears in my eyes.

I took a moment and studied the elder male on the table he looked quite similar as if I have already seen him.

"Oh, Savanah I am fine to come to sit with us." Mom said nonchalantly as if nothing happened. That she didn't die or lied to us.

"Mom, what happened why did you lie ab- about your death?"

"Oh dear, you know your dad told me that he was going to come to you to teach you a lesson so I thought it would be a nice time for me to fake my death and leave him."

"Lucas helped me with it, and I want you to meet someone, he is your father Savanah, Henry." Mom said and at this time I got why  Henry looked quite similar, he looked like me.

"Mom, you knew that dad was gonna come to me because I was kidnapped?" I asked in a shivering voice hoping she didn't know about his devious plan.

"Yes I heard him on the phone, even William came once to our house."

A single tear left my eye, I just couldn't understand what was happening, if my mom already knew about me being kidnapped why in the hell she didn't tell us.

"How can you be with such a man who raped you ma," I argued, frequently choking on my tears.

"He didn't rape me, Savanah, we are in love your father found me once lying on our bed but Henry was not there so I pretended that I was raped."

"If your grandfather knew I cheated on your father, he would have cut me off the inheritance money Sav." Mom said in such a genuine state as if she didn't do anything wrong.

"You knew about this Lucas?" I finally asked him, looking with hopeful eyes at Lucas, to which he just nodded.

"After grams told us about mom, I asked mom and then she told me the whole truth, I had to protect mom Savanah," Lucas said.

"Savanah it was either you or me and Lucas both if your father knew that we both lied to him he would have treated all of us the worst." Mom said with no remorse in her eyes for what she did to me.

"So you sacrificed me to keep you, your son alive and the money keeps flowing mom, "I asked.

" it's not like this sweety, but now we all can be family, see your dad is here I am here we will all be family once again Savanah." She said by gently patting my hair.

"You just need to do one thing for us, dear, remember how I told you that never sign the papers if dad told you to or give him the money that grandad left for you."

"Now is the time for you to use that money Savanah, give it to me, give the shares of the firm to Lucas and we all will be happy my sweet daughter." Hearing this I was shocked, why do my family always after money like greedy dogs, don't I mean nothing to them.

"Ya sure," I said in a low voice. Lucas immediately gave me the papers he had a sorry face but do hell with it.

I silently signed the papers and signed the check for two million dollars in my mother's name. She was happy.

As I signed the check I stood up from the chair and picked up my purse, Leo got up too because I know now it was time to leave and I know he will be already fuming with anger too.

"I'm also the sorry Sava-." Before Lucas could complete his sentence I busted on him like a volcano.

"No you are not Lucas you have known this thing since you were sixteen, I have taken numerous beatings for you just because you failed an exam or a subject despite knowing all this."

"Mom every time dad would be shouting at you I tried to get his attention even if it means him beating me but I did it for you because I thought you have been through a lot."

"And Henry you never felt like you should come to see me, rescue me from him after knowing everything. How can you call yourself a family, actually you all are better as a family because you can sacrifice anything for each other." I gritted with my burning teary eyes, everyone at the table I mean everyone in that hotel was now listening to us.

"You just all want one thing money and congratulation you got it."

"May you all live fucking happily ever after because now you all are dead to me. You all are so dead to me. Who needs an enemy if they have a family like you people." With that last sentence, I  rushed out of that restaurant.

We both walked silently until we reached a beach it's been 4 hours since we both talked with each other.

"Leo, you are the only one I have left please don't ever hurt me, I love you so much, that I will die if anything like that happens," I said hoping he won't do the same to me as now I have no one left with me.

"I won't Savanah, I will never."

Okay, no more twists and turns.😍

Enjoy reading lovelies💞💞.

_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 116K 58
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
289K 419 9
nothing but smut. there are different sections for you to read so if you don't like the first one you can just go to another one. enjoy 💕 don't be s...
2.5M 206K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
297K 11K 76
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...