操り||

By horikell

{OC Insert} ho·mun·cu·lus /həˈməNGkyələs,hōˈməNGkyələs/ noun a very small human or humanoid creature !!!!!PRA... More

READ BEFORE PROCEED
Disclaimer
PROLOGUE - Lilies arent always lilies
ONE - First sight
THREE - cats and talk
FOUR - Bunnies are cute
TWO - A new recruit
THIRTEEN - An eaten flower and Sorrow friends
FIVE - Are you an idiot
TWENTY NINE - list for a kiss?
THIRTY - Figure out
SEVEN - Trust
THIRTY ONE - Fearless
EIGHT - Useless child and deleted emotion
THIRTY TWO -
NINE - Snow secrets
TEN - Cold fights cause blushes
ELEVEN - Candy is sour
TWELVE - Teammates Disagreement
FOURTEEN - broken known
FIFTHTEEN - A room with no options
SIXTEEN - Hospital bed
SEVENTEEN - Forbidden Word Used
EIGHTEEN - Bottle up tears
|| NINETEEN - Disappearance of soccer
TWENTY - Future tricks
TWENTY ONE - Burned history
TWENTY TWO - Positive thinking
TWENTY THREE - Master D?
TWENTY FOUR - Realization
TWENTY FIVE - Sengoku period <1>
TWENTY SIX - Sengoku period <2>
TWENTY SEVEN - Sengoku period <3>
TWENTY EIGHT - A lad in france

SIX - Different persona

28 1 0
By horikell

In the kagura's residence miko was already dressed at quite early in the morning, many relatives would describe miko as a morning person beacuse on how easy it was for her to be all ready in the morning.

Miko found them funny beacuse from her point of view the girl was just bored. The ravenette was just feeding her cat before hearing a knock on her bedroom door.

She didn't turned and just answered 'come in' still not bothering to turn to see who it was when the door was opened.

"Good morning mii" A gentle voice greeted, miko recognize the voice finally glancing at her father. "Morning." She greeted back more quieter.

The man closed the door behind him and slowly made his way to the girl who was sitting at the floor petting chirou's head while he eat his food on his bowl.

"I didn't know you joined the raimon soccer team, I heard that you made them win! Thats great honey! Why you didn't told us?" He said congratulating the girl with his hand brushing her messy short hair. Miko just smiled "I'm just doing my job. I predict I won't last long honestly... I saw the future.." She said looking down at her cat. "Also credit raimon also they did a good job also" She said laughing a bit.

Yuui just gave the girl a gentle smile continuing brushing her dark locks. "Well..goodluck out there ok? Im so glad your making friends" miko just nodded before standing up "I'm gonna be late, I'll be going now" She said petting the cat one last time then grabbing her hand bag on her desk before exiting the room.

When she left Yuui just sighed deeply, a hint of worried and sadness was planted into his sigh, chirou even meowed at both of them.

Behind outside the door thier stood mai with an un-readable expression, her eyes cannot be seen with the darkness filling her surroundings. She also sighed but thus time it was full of sadness.

Miko entered school grounds, despite in a distance she saw raimon's morning practice started. When she finnaly arrived at the field she heard coach endou talking to them.

"Good morning~" She greeted the team with a funny tone earning greets backs before going to the bench.

Since she's not student anymore miko spends her time mostly at the field or inside the clubroom and while the team was in class, she would update her notes,

Rightnow seeing no one needs her assistance she decides to update some files about something, she scrolled through the files until she stumble with a person info file. Looking forward who is this she realized he was from raimon but he looked unfamiliar.

Confused - looking around the field if she perhaps missed him, a frown made to her lips seeing this person wasn't anywhere until she realized.

"Wasn't he like..there, way back when tsurugi was still a seed?" She quietly questioned herself. She noticed that the team suddently formed around, also needing answer to cure her curiosity about the boy in her device she stood up walking towards them,

"Why hello, I didn't know you guys gossip" She joked "We were just talking about an old teammate of ours" kirino answerd.

As if a doorbell ranged, miko shoot her eyes back at kirino "old teammate? Is his surname perhaps minamisawa?" She asked the boy who just gave her a nod.

"You know him?"

"No, not really he looked uninterested when I saw him at first so I didnt really bothering writing him, but now I know he's your guys old teammate then curiosity can stop eat me alive"

Images just suddenly uploaded into her mind, blinking away. She just laughed about her own joke to try to prey away her sudden predictions.

Class just ended meaning afternoon practiced, miko was in the clubroom sitting down in one of the coaches with her device between her things,

She noticed a presence taking a sit near her. Looking up to see tsurugi she smiled,

"Well how lucky of me" She said teasingly giving the boy a smirked putting her chin in her palm.

Tsurugi gave the girl widden eyes not use of her actions but just blushed it away which the girl found adorable.

She continued her business in her devices. After so she turned off her work now bored.

The clubroom door opened which made both tsurugi and miko looked back out of boredness. It was tenma and shinsuke with a new person, he had dark green hair and almond eyes who was looking around. Miko eyes widden in suprised but soon replaced with sparkles - She let out a quiet gasp but tsurugi who was just beside her heard her confused as to why the girl was so interest.

"The lords have blessed me another person to stalk" She grinned getting on her knees at the sofa leaving her shoes hanging.

"Hm? Who's this tenma" shindou asked confused at the new face. "Ah! this is kariya misaki! He's a new student and he's planning to join the soccer club!" He announced that made the girl lean more into the sofa,

Despite being in the team for only 2-3 days miko already finished writing down everything about raimon team, yes each one
Of them, since being the assistant of endou is what she's now doing 24/7 finding something to do while the others was still in school was default - So finding a new person to stalk to and look forward too made the girl loke a unicorn with all the flowers and pink aura surrounding her.

Hamano raised his hand to ask. "Then are we gonna start practice with the entrance exam?" Kariya seemed to be suprised about an exam then coach endou went to kariya asking him an in-famous question.

"Kariya, do you like soccer?" The teen tense slightly with his question but he just answerd yes. Which endou just smiled "okay! You can join" He said simply which made everyone suprised on how easy he got in.

"What about the exam" While endou discussed his reason, miko immediately stood up from the sofa since the girl was so excited knowing this boy resulting her school shoes to fall off while climbing out the coach,

She ran up to kariya with only her socks on. "Hai! I'm kagura miko!" She introduced herself. The boy didn't expect a girl in the soccer club cause she wasn't present in morning practiced.

As he hid his true intention from the girl with a sweet smile, he gave up his hand to her while doing so he was about opened his mouth to introduce himself when suddently the girl grabbed his hand fast bringing herself close to him whispering at his ears.

"I know your true intention so don't try to make yourself a fool on me" She said in a low voice very different from the way she introduced herself just a second ago, miko sudden change of tone made kariya slightly tensed but hearing her words again he went in suprised.

He was cut off again, "though do continue your pranks on them! Love to see it" miko voiced onces again changed in a cherry voice. Which again made the boy suprised again.

But before he can even say anything the girl left him going back to the sofas, leaving him in confusion and suprised.

He realized that thier will be someone who would be immune to his intention.

"What did you talked to him about" Tsurugi asked the ravenette, she gave him a hum. "Oh I just introduced myself" Miko glance at him the boy who gave her a suspicious look.

"Well you serenely didn't gave him time to introduce back" The girl laughed at him turning on her device with her pen in hand.

"No need, I'll learn it all later on" She said, Tsurugi remained silent, her answer was quite suspicious but everything about the black haired girl is suspicious to him already so he didn't bother asked.

Time skipped and after school practiced came, everyone is in there uniform, the managers except midori wearing thier tracksuit while miko still refused to where one.

Miko wasn't really paying attention on what coach is saying cause she was doodling on her tablet. "Is that okay? He just joined." Midori asked wondering why so sudden for the new member.

Miko decides to pay attention at the people on the field and she quickly informed that shindou and tenma are going to attack while the two defenders defend. Putting kariya in a test according to haruna-sensei

Tenma got the ball kariya following him. Then suddently tenma harshly got pushed down by kariya making him fall in the ground, kariya kicked the ball outside the field then helped tenma up as if he wasn't the main cause of it, endou eyed them suspicious.

Tenma got up. "You got me. That was impressive!" "I just happened to get it this time somehow, it was a fluke"

Shindou denied him saying "No, your speed and body balance was pretty good." Kariya just thanked him scratching the back of this head, he lowered his head shadow building into his face whispering to himself.

Kirino interrupted saying that his plays was a little on the rough side before going back in position.

"The new recruit knows his stuff" Midori complemented while aoi agreed "but.. he's kind of.." akane pointed her camera to kariya "scary?" Miko questioned which she just nodded.

Coach endou announced the next time, they got into position he kicked the ball towards them when suddently someone fastly stole the ball, everyone looked who it was revealing kidou-san.

"Kidou-san?!" "Brother!"

Kidou went towards coach endou kicking the ball while doing so. "What're you doing here?" He asked, kidou just smiled.

"I'm here to join raimon as their trainer." He blankly said which made everyone gasp. Miko stood up and went beside coach endou wanting to join the scene.

Kidou looked at the girl, she didn't say anything for a second but not wanting to make the scene awkward she quickly speaks "Ehe more trainers means less job for me" She joked. "Eh? Kagura's kid?" He asked, miko blinked not expecting he would know her parents, inside she felt her mood down. 'Yashirou's kid' of course.

What did she expect. She knows that her last name was quite popular in Japan with her parents having a nice reputation of course she would get recognised. But she can't help but feel down now that probably the team will now look at her different all beacuse of her last name, she wanted to be known as herself, she wanted to get praised beacuse she worked hard on it and not beacuse her parents were successful.

As her mouth slowly became a frown endou interrupted.

"Yes. Miko, she's our assistant coach!" Coach endou answerd for her which made her snapped out her thoughts. She looked at him suprised. "Lets not bring them into this ok?" He whispered to him, not wanting for the girl to think anymore negativity. Endou gave the girl a smile. Kidou seemed to understand the situation he walk towards miko handing his hand for a hand shake "Im kidou yuuto, nice meet you" After he introduced himself like magic shines again apperead the girl's purple eyes. Smiling she accepted his hand for a shake "Miko! Nice meeting you too!". She looked over behind him at endou, her eyes telling him thank you which he just smiled back at her.

"Brother? What do you mean" Haruna-sansei interupted miko let go of her hand and step back just in front of the team. "The battle from here on will only get tougher."

"I'd like to lend you my strength, hibiki-san also asked me to" He said, Endou smiled at his old teammate "yosh! Let's play soccer like we used to!" He cheered which kidou smile at him.

Miko had her tablet in hand scrolling before interupted "If I'm not mistaken, Raimon first opponent will be...Gassan Kunimitsu." She said earning gasp from her teammates "There were one of the top eight teams last year!"

"Key word, last year" Miko thought, then chuckled to herself. "Weren't they a team that sent opponents to thier knees even in the nationals?" One asked.

Miko sighed and went back to the bench not wanting to exposed to the sunlight anymore. She took at a seat and settling down her devices, she closed her eyes a bit. Onces again images flashed through her brain, sighing onces again and reopening her eyes.

"Practice with adults huh" miko whispered to herself before looking back at raimon.

"Heh, this is getting exciting"

The following day raimon had a practice match with akizora, miko found it surprising that one of the members is a senior citizen but she coudnt really doubt thier skills without really knowing them.

It went fine but miko and endou noticed kariya actions, besides miko already knowing his true side she still kept her eye on him, she almost made a scene when he tripped kirino resulting him falling down.

In the end the day the match ended well the adults had the chance to show off and raimon had a good game within them. A friendly practice match will help them perhaps,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.2K 20
~𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗~ 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘, 𝙸𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎, 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛�...
38.8K 1.2K 27
⚠︎English is not my first or main language so expect that there are grammar errors⚠︎ This is my first time making my own story so don't judge (•̀ᴗ•́)...
115K 5.1K 58
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! - ALSO I misspell Tsurugi to TSUGURI so I am so sorry! I'll do my best to correct that i...
36.2K 317 8
ンリ゙゚ Haikyuu x reader 〃 "𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 �...