Magical Demon

By MandyvanOost

Paris is the fifth sister of the Halliwell line, but she has a secret that she can't join the charmed ones. S... More

Chapter 0 - Prologue
Chapter 1 - Wrestling with Demons, part 1
Chapter 1 - Wrestling with Demons, part 2
Chapter 1 - Wrestling with Demons, part 3
Chapter 2 - Bride and Gloom, part 1
Chapter 2 - Bride and Gloom, part 2
Chapter 2 - Bride and Gloom, part 3
Chapter 3 - The Good, the Bad and the Cursed, part 1
Chapter 3 - The Good, the Bad and the Cursed, part 2
Chapter 3 - The Good, the Bad and the Cursed, part 3
Chapter 4 - Just Harried, part 1
Chapter 4 - Just Harried, part 2
Chapter 4 - Just Harried, part 3
Chapter 5 - Original chapter
Chapter 6 - Death Takes a Halliwell, part 1
Chapter 6 - Death Takes a Halliwell, part 2
Chapter 6 - Death Takes a Halliwell, part 3
Chapter 7 - Pre-Witched, part 1
Chapter 7 - Pre-Witched, part 2
Chapter 8 - Sin Franciso, part 1
Chapter 8 - Sin Franciso, part 2
Chapter 9 - The Demon Who Came in from the Cold, part 1
Chapter 9 - The Demon Who Came in from the Cold, part 3
Chapter 10 - Exit Strategy and Look Who's Barking, part 1
Chapter 10 - Exit Strategy and Look Who's Barking, part 2
Chapter 11 - All Hell Breaks Loose, part 1
Chapter 11 - All Hell Breaks Loose, part 2
Chapter 12 - Charmed Again, Part 1, part 1
Chapter 12 - Charmed Again, Part 1, part 2
Chapter 12 - Charmed Again, Part 1, part 3
Chapter 13 - Charmed Again, Part 2, part 1
Chapter 13 - Charmed Again, Part 2, part 2
Chapter 13 - Charmed Again, Part 2, part 3
Chapter 14 - Hell Hath No Fury, part 1
Chapter 14 - Hell Hath No Fury, part 2
Chapter 14 - Hell Hath No Fury, part 3
Chapter 15 - Interlude/ Much needed vacation
Chapter 16 - The ghost ruined their night
Chapter 17 - Another small town
Chapter 18 - Black as Cole, part 1
Chapter 18 - Black as Cole, part 2
Chapter 19 - Muse to My Ears
Chapter 20 - Charmed and Dangerous
Chapter 21 - There is a ghost in town
Chapter 22 - So said vampire
Chapter 23 - The Three Faces of Phoebe
Chapter 24 - Marry-Go-Round
Chapter 25 - The Fifth Halliwheel
Chapter 26 - We're Off to See the Wizard
Chapter 27 - Harry Potter?
Chapter 28 - Long Live the Queen
Chapter 29 - Womb Raider
Chapter 30 - Back in cousin's town
Author's note
Chapter 31, part 2
Chapter 32- A Witch's Tail, Part 1
Chapter 33 - A Witch's Tail, Part 2
Chapter 34 - Happily Ever After
Chapter 35 - Sympathy for the Demon
Chapter 36 - Baby born
Chapter 37 - Strangers that are not strangers
Chapter 38 - Sam, I Am
Chapter 39 - Centennial Charmed
Chapter 40 - The Day the Magic Died
Chapter 41 - Wedding Bells
Chapter 42 - Honeymoon cursed land
Chapter 43 - Allies
Chapter 44 - Stuff to do
Chapter 45 - Believing
Chapter 46 - Reunion
Chapter 47 - Hades
Chapter 48 - Epilogue

Chapter 9 - The Demon Who Came in from the Cold, part 2

74 1 0
By MandyvanOost

Leo orbed in. "Phoebe, Paris, anything?"

"I'm sure it's not as easy to break away from there as he thought. He'll show." Phoebe replied to him as Paris nodded.

Leo looked at them. "It's okay to be scared."

"The opposite." Paris told him.

Phoebe shook with her head. "No, I'm not scared. Concerned maybe, a little. We shouldn't have let them go."

"We didn't. They choose to." Leo told her, glancing at Paris.

"I know, and for what? To prove to me that he's good? He doesn't have to prove anything to me." Phoebe sighed as then the brothers shimmered in. "Ben." She runs over and hugged him. "Are you okay? Did they buy your story?"

Paris rushed over to Cole. "You aren't hurt are you?"

"No." Cole shook with his head.

Ben looked at Phoebe. "For now, but I gotta get back. They're suspicious enough as it is."

"Well, then maybe you shouldn't go back." Phoebe told him.

"I want to, to stop them. Look, I don't have much time. All I know is they're after someone who's gonna be at Pier and Pescadero at 8am. But I don't know who." Ben told her.

"We might. Frank Pirelli runs Lexserom but he doesn't want a big merger to happen." Leo told them.

"The brotherhood does. Makes sense, explains why they've taken over investment banking firm." Cole sighed.

Paris looked at them. "How does it explain that?"

"The best way for evil to get a foot hole in the human world is to take over their businesses. Work from the inside out." Cole replied to her.

"You just learn that, did you?" Phoebe frowned.

Cole shook with his head. "No."

"So we need to safe guard Pirelli, till the merger vote at 11:00, and the brotherhood loses." Leo told them.

"Yes, but if you intervene, they might think I had something to do with it. You could blow our cover." Ben said, glancing at Cole.

Leo looked at him. "We can't let them kill Pirelli."

"But you can let them kill me?" Ben snarled. Cole rolled with his eyes.

Phoebe looked at Ben. "No, no, Ben, look at me. We're gonna find a way to protect you. You'd better get back."

Ben touched her face. "Alright. I'm looking forward to seeing you in your cap and gown." He took the bottle of water Phoebe was holding. "Mind if I borrow this?" Ben shimmered out.

"Be safe." Paris told to Cole.

"Always am." Cole told her as then he too shimmered out.

------------------

Later, the sisters and Leo were walking down the street. "Wouldn't it be nice to save the world at a descent hour?" Piper complained.

Phoebe sighed. "Okay, well, we have to focus here because if we don't pull this off just right, Ben is screwed."

"And Cole." Paris added.

"Well, as long as we wait until the last second, Ben and Cole should be fine." Prue told them.

"Well, let's just hope that killing Pirelli isn't all they want." Leo added.

"Well, if it wasn't he would've told you, right? I mean, unless you think he's holding something back." Piper suggested.

Phoebe glanced at her sisters. "You know, this is amazing. First Prue can't sacrifice Ben fast enough, and now you can't wait to sell him out as a traitor."

Paris rubbed her head as Leo told to Phoebe. "She was just asking a question, Phoebe."

"That she should know the answer to. We all should. Ben and Cole are risking his life for this. The least we can do is trust them." Phoebe spoke for herself and Paris.

Moments later, they heard s9mething and rushed over around the corner as Piper froze the energy ball in mid-air. They run over to the limo. "Alright, Leo, go, go, go!" Prue shouted.

Leo got in the limo and orbed out with Pirelli. They headed back past Ben and Cole. "Maybe we should take Ben and Cole with us." Phoebe suggested.

Prue shook with her head. "No, they have to look innocent after the fact. They would gotta figure out a way to get out on their own. Come on." Prue and Piper walked away. Phoebe and Paris slipped a note in Ben and Cole's pocket. Phoebe touched his face and then runs off. Paris grabbed Cole's hand for a bit as then, she too runs off.

Then, Piper peeked around the corner of a wall and unfroze everything. The energy ball hit the limo and it blows up. The driver dove to the ground.

--------------------

Leo walked in the living room. "Pirelli's in the basement. He's fine. Phoebe's sleeping potion worked perfectly."

"Name my potions, they solve everything." Phoebe comment.

Then, Prue turned on the TV as Leo looked at them. "Didn't have any problems?"

"No, Phoebe wanted to bring home a souvenir, but otherwise no." Piper replied to him.

"I wonder is the kidnapping made the morning news?" Prue wondered.

"What do we do now?" Phoebe asked to them.

"I don't know." Paris sighed, heavily.

"Well, I don't know, that's up to Ben and Cole. They have gotta let us know what the demon's next move..." Prue trailed off as then Frank Pirelli shows up on the TV. "is."

"It's no coincidence that just last night I changed my mind and decided to support this merger. Now someone's trying to kill me. That convinces me I've made the right choice. This merger will happen. Thank you."

"What was that about Ben and Cole telling us everything?" Piper asked to them.

-----------------------

Prue, Paris and Piper were sitting on the couch. Then, Phoebe walked in and sat down. "If Ben had knew about the switch he would have told us." Paris shrugged.

Piper looked at her. "Are you sure? He's back with his brothers now, maybe he's switched too."

"Come on, why all of a sudden are you off his band wagon? What's changed?" Phoebe exclaimed.

Piper sighed. "The plan blew up in our faces, that's what's changed."

"And Ben is responsible for that?" Phoebe asked as Paris bit her tong not to say anything too.

"Phoebe, not knowing the switch is a pretty big detail to miss, don't you think? Aside from the whole he originally tried to kill us thing that's coming to mind right about now." Piper told her.

"Okay, but Piper, Ben and Cole's done a lot of good since then. We have to give them credit for that." Prue told her.

"Thank you." Phoebe smiled as Prue smiled back.

"Thanks." Paris smiled also.

Piper looked at Phoebe. "Come on, Phoebe, you have to admit you're a little worried about him."

"About his getting killed, yes, but not about his betraying us." Phoebe told her.

Then, Paris stood up. "I need some air." She walked away from them.

------------------------

When Paris was outside, she got a call from her father. "Hello, dad."

"Hello, Paris. How are you doing?" Her father asked her.

"Good as it is." Paris replied to him. "Why are you asking?"

"I'm just concerned about you." Raoul replied to her.

"I understand." Paris told him.

"Be careful and watch out for Ben as I had said before he is not to be trusted. He's more evil than you van imagine." Raoul told her.

"So, you know that Cole isn't a evil as Ben?" Paris asked.

"Yes." Raoul replied to her. "He's more balanced than Ben."

"How do toy know that?" Paris frowned.

"You know how old I am." Raoul replied to her.

"Old?" Paris asked, unsure.

"Ha-ha! Paris, you know. I knew their father through my father, your grandfather." Raoul replied to her.

"Okay, so that how you know them." Paris concluded.

"Yes." Raoul said to her.

"And that's how you know about Ben and Cole. That Ben is more evil than Cole?" Paris added.

"Yes, be careful, please." Raoul replied to her. "I may be half demon, but I love you very much, you know that, my daughter."

"I love you too, dad." Paris smiled.

Then they hung up the phone.

----------------

When, Paris was back inside, Phoebe walked into the living room. Prue looked at her. "Hey, how did it go?"

Phoebe sighed. "I'm not sure, actually."

"What does that mean?" Piper asked to her.

"I don't know, it was strange." Phoebe replied to her. "He was strange. Almost mean. But he doesn't want us to go after the demon, he wants us to wait here."

Prue looked at her. "What? Why?"

"He didn't say. It doesn't make sense, the whole thing doesn't make sense. I think he's in trouble. Either that or..." Phoebe was interrupted.

"Or he's turned." Piper interrupted her.

Phoebe shook with her head. "No, I don't believe that. There's gotta be a good reason why Ben's doing what he's doing."

Just then, three men appear and one throws an energy ball at the girls. Prue deflected it back with her power and one of the men go up in flames. He disappeared. The two remaining men go for the girls. Phoebe kicked one and Prue used her power on the other and crashes into the piano. They get up and Piper froze them. "Whoa, whoa."

"Ah, I wanted to kick ass too." Paris pouted.

"How do they know where we live?" Phoebe asked to them.

"How do you think?" Piper asked back.

"Leo!" Prue shouted as Leo runs in with two bottles of potion. He gave them to Prue and Piper.

Phoebe looked at them. "What is that?"

"I want to know that as well." Paris added, looking curious.

"Demon be-gone." Piper called as she and Prue throw the potion at the demons and vanquished them.

"You're right, the potion worked." Leo told them.

"What potion?" Phoebe asked to them. She was ignored.

Prue had her eyes widen. "Okay, that was way too easy. Oh my god, Pirelli, Pirelli."

Then, they run down into the basement. Ben and Tarkin had a hold of Pirelli. "Ben!" Phoebe shouted.

Ben and Tarkin shimmered out with Pirelli as Piper looked at Phoebe. "What do you think now?"

"No, Cole with them." Paris comment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.4K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
65.4K 1K 15
Characters include: Anakin Obi wan Luke Characters belong to Disney and George Lucas I only own the plot Make sure to vote and comment!! I love it wh...
5.2M 221K 39
Note: This version of the story is a draft. The complete book has been published in ebook and paperback and available for purchase :) Tessa O'Connel...
3K 144 7
[OSHI NO KO - Akane Kurokawa x F! Reader] "Akane, an actress. Y/N, a vocalist and guitarist of a famous band. The two of them were really close frien...