Magical Demon

By MandyvanOost

Paris is the fifth sister of the Halliwell line, but she has a secret that she can't join the charmed ones. S... More

Chapter 0 - Prologue
Chapter 1 - Wrestling with Demons, part 1
Chapter 1 - Wrestling with Demons, part 2
Chapter 1 - Wrestling with Demons, part 3
Chapter 2 - Bride and Gloom, part 1
Chapter 2 - Bride and Gloom, part 2
Chapter 2 - Bride and Gloom, part 3
Chapter 3 - The Good, the Bad and the Cursed, part 1
Chapter 3 - The Good, the Bad and the Cursed, part 2
Chapter 3 - The Good, the Bad and the Cursed, part 3
Chapter 4 - Just Harried, part 1
Chapter 4 - Just Harried, part 2
Chapter 4 - Just Harried, part 3
Chapter 5 - Original chapter
Chapter 6 - Death Takes a Halliwell, part 1
Chapter 6 - Death Takes a Halliwell, part 2
Chapter 6 - Death Takes a Halliwell, part 3
Chapter 7 - Pre-Witched, part 1
Chapter 7 - Pre-Witched, part 2
Chapter 8 - Sin Franciso, part 2
Chapter 9 - The Demon Who Came in from the Cold, part 1
Chapter 9 - The Demon Who Came in from the Cold, part 2
Chapter 9 - The Demon Who Came in from the Cold, part 3
Chapter 10 - Exit Strategy and Look Who's Barking, part 1
Chapter 10 - Exit Strategy and Look Who's Barking, part 2
Chapter 11 - All Hell Breaks Loose, part 1
Chapter 11 - All Hell Breaks Loose, part 2
Chapter 12 - Charmed Again, Part 1, part 1
Chapter 12 - Charmed Again, Part 1, part 2
Chapter 12 - Charmed Again, Part 1, part 3
Chapter 13 - Charmed Again, Part 2, part 1
Chapter 13 - Charmed Again, Part 2, part 2
Chapter 13 - Charmed Again, Part 2, part 3
Chapter 14 - Hell Hath No Fury, part 1
Chapter 14 - Hell Hath No Fury, part 2
Chapter 14 - Hell Hath No Fury, part 3
Chapter 15 - Interlude/ Much needed vacation
Chapter 16 - The ghost ruined their night
Chapter 17 - Another small town
Chapter 18 - Black as Cole, part 1
Chapter 18 - Black as Cole, part 2
Chapter 19 - Muse to My Ears
Chapter 20 - Charmed and Dangerous
Chapter 21 - There is a ghost in town
Chapter 22 - So said vampire
Chapter 23 - The Three Faces of Phoebe
Chapter 24 - Marry-Go-Round
Chapter 25 - The Fifth Halliwheel
Chapter 26 - We're Off to See the Wizard
Chapter 27 - Harry Potter?
Chapter 28 - Long Live the Queen
Chapter 29 - Womb Raider
Chapter 30 - Back in cousin's town
Author's note
Chapter 31, part 2
Chapter 32- A Witch's Tail, Part 1
Chapter 33 - A Witch's Tail, Part 2
Chapter 34 - Happily Ever After
Chapter 35 - Sympathy for the Demon
Chapter 36 - Baby born
Chapter 37 - Strangers that are not strangers
Chapter 38 - Sam, I Am
Chapter 39 - Centennial Charmed
Chapter 40 - The Day the Magic Died
Chapter 41 - Wedding Bells
Chapter 42 - Honeymoon cursed land
Chapter 43 - Allies
Chapter 44 - Stuff to do
Chapter 45 - Believing
Chapter 46 - Reunion
Chapter 47 - Hades
Chapter 48 - Epilogue

Chapter 8 - Sin Franciso, part 1

92 2 0
By MandyvanOost

It was Thursday, like it was every week on that day an demon attack! Paris thought to herself as she walked into her sisters home as them they went to the Attic. Prue, Piper, Paris and Leo were there. They have the Book of Shadows opened up to a page on 'The Seven Deadly Sins'. Then, Prue read. "Bottled at the Source by the Source. So what, it's a box of sin?"

"Good thing you didn't open it. It would have been Pandora all over again." Piper glanced at her sister.

Paris chuckled. "That wouldn't be good." She comment as she had heard all about that story.

"Not quite." Leo agreed. "But this may be how the myth got started. Only it's much more specific type of attack. According to this, the box contains seven balls of sin used to corrupt paragon's good."

Piper looked at her husband. "If you're a paragon of good, how do you get corrupted?"

"Because no one is immune to sin. Whether it be pride, envy, gluttony, lust, anger, greed or sloth. Whichever one you're predisposed to, is the one that attacks you." Leo replied to her.

"Well, the business man must have been attacked by greed, that's why he kept on wanting more." Prue added.

Leo looked at them all. "Only his greed was magnified a thousand times."

"And it explains why my scry worked." Prue sighed. "I felt the unnatural activity was the demon courier. But it must have been the sin working against the businessman's good nature."

"Okay, so what do we do now?" Piper asked to them.

"Throw it in the pit of hell." Paris muttered.

"Well, the infector appears to be the link. Destroy Lucas and the sins lose their power." Leo replied to Piper.

Prue looked at Leo. "Do we know anything about these infectors?"

"Only that they were humans consumed by sundering life and in death." Leo replied to her.

"So what we need to do now is find a spell to remove the sin from the infected human incase Lucas strikes again, right?" Piper asked to them.

"Yep." Paris popped with the 'p'.

"You can't remove sin magically or otherwise. It's apart of all of us." Prue replied to her.

"Even you?" Piper as to her.

Prue nodded. "Yes, even me. Just a teeny little bit. Nothing that anyone would notice but me."

------------------------

Later, Lucas appeared and picked up the box. Then, Phoebe came down the stairs. "Okay, you guys, wish me luck." She saw Lucas. "Hey."

Lucas smirked. "It's okay. I think you're gonna like this one." A sin ball hit Phoebe. Prue, Piper, Paris and Leo came down the stairs. Four more sin balls hit them, unnoticed by everyone, by Paris it bounced off. Then, Lucas disappeared.

Phoebe was confused. "What was that? What just happened?"

"Sin balls." Paris replied to them.

Piper sighed. "Oh, no, don't tell me we got infected with the sin thingy."

"What do you mean?" Phoebe asked as then she looked at Prue. "What is she talking about?"

"Okay, nobody panic." Prue looked at them. "Does anybody feel different?"

"No." Leo replied.

Piper shook her head. "Me neither."

"Uh-uh." Phoebe replied.

"Nope." Paris added.

"Alright, so maybe we're immune because we're magical." Prue suggested.

Leo sighed. "I don't know, I better orb up and ask."

"You do that. Piper, Paris and I will go recheck the book, and you missy, you get your butt to that meeting and charm the pants off of your professor. Go, and get home as soon as possible." Prue pushed Phoebe out the door, but she tried to protest. "No, I'm sure, go!"

---------------

Much later, they were by Bay City Motor Cars. The SWAT team have surrounded the building. Prue, Paris and Phoebe were there talking to Darryl. "Look, Darryl, just let me handle this." Prue comment to him. Their sins were getting worse as Paris felt nothing. They couldn't find anything in the book.

"Look, Prue, it's a highly charged, highly public situation. I can't just ask SWAT to let you handle it. I get enough flak from these guys as it is." Darryl told her.

Prue sighed. "Alright, would you rather me astral project myself in there?"

"Nope." Paris muttered.

Darryl looked at her in disbelieve. "Come on, Prue, you're not being reasonable."

Phoebe looked at him. "I have something to say. I see that cute officer from this morning." She gets all excited.

Prue looked eat her younger sister. "Hey, stay on point, we still have an innocent to save."

"Yeah, we do, but that's for the cops." Paris told her.

Darryl nodded. "You're right, we all do, cops included. Look, just let the hostage negotiators handle it, please?"

"Fine." Prue looked at him. "What's the plan?"

"The plan is to talk the Pastor down, weigh him out." Darryl replied to her.

Prue nodded. "Okay."

"It works in most cases, trust me." Darryl told t hem.

"I understand." Paris nodded.

Prue nodded. "Okay, well, if he's been infected it will not work in this case, trust me, alright. The Pastor's only gonna get worse."

"What would you do to resolve it?" Darryl asked to her.

"There's only one thing to do." Prue walked towards the building.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait!" Darryl shouted to SWAT. "Hold your fire! Hold your fire!" Then, he noticed Phoebe was gone. "Phoebe?" Then he looked at Paris. "Do you know where Phoebe is?"

"I have no clue." Paris replied to him.

----------

Everyone crouched down when they hear a gunshot. Screams were heard. "Oh this isn't good." Paris was worried.

Darryl was also worried as then he grabbed a megaphone and spoke into it. "Prue, you alright? Talk to me, Prue."

Moments later, Prue finally came out with the salesman. "Everything's under control, don't worry a thing. I've got it all under control. Hi, he needs medical attention. The Pastor's inside, I kicked his ass. He needs attention too, he's knocked out."

Everyone applauded and news reporters rushed up to Prue. "Hi, can I just ask a few questions?"

Prue nodded. "The name's Halliwell, Prue Halliwell."

"What made you run in there?" Another asked.

"Well, my job is to protect the innocent." Prue replied to them.

"Do you work for the police?" Another one asked.

Prue shook with her head. "No, actually, I don't."

Just then, Darryl pulled Prue away as Paris followed them. "No, she's a good Samaritan, very good Samaritan. No further questions."

"Why did you do that? I was just getting started." Prue asked them.

"You were getting us exposed." Paris stated.

"Cause you were about to hang yourself. You shouldn't be talking to the press." Darryl added.

Prue frowned. "Why not?"

"Because they'll destroy you. What's the matter with you?" Darryl asked to her.

"Nothing can destroy me, Darryl." Prue replied to him.

"Prue, you're bleeding." Paris told her.

Prue looked at her arm. "Whoa, I am, oh my. That bullet must have grazed me."

"And you didn't even feel it?" Darryl asked as Paris frowned at her older sister.

"No, no, you know, the adrenalin, it's no big deal." Prue shrugged it off.

Darryl looked at her in disbelieve. "No big deal? You almost got yourself killed. I've never seen you runaway from danger before, but I've never seen you run toward it either. What, have you got a death wish or something?"

"I agree with him." Paris pointed at Darryl.

Prue shrugged. "It does sound kind of self-destructive, doesn't it? Oh, oh, that means I've been infected. That must be why I can't control my powers."

"Prue, what's going on?" Darryl asked to her.

Prue looked at him. "Darryl, I don't have time to explain. Can you get Pastor Tremble to a safe place? Some place where he won't hurt himself, like a psychiatric hospital."

"Yeah, sure, shouldn't be a problem in his case." Darryl replied to her.

Prue nodded. "Okay, good, but nobody can know that he's there, okay? Because if so, the demon will find him and kill him."

"Okay, I don't know how long I can keep it a secret though." Darryl replied to her.

Prue sighed. "Well, I don't really need that long. Just long enough for me to find the demon and vanquish him, okay? Okay. Now where is my other sister? Phoebe!"

Moments later they found her a trailer as Darryl opened the door. "Officer!"

"Phoebe!" Prue scolded her.

"Omg, my eyes." Paris put her hands to her eyes. "I'm gonna be blind."

"Wait, I can explain." Officer comment.

"The hell you can. Get outta there!" Darryl pulled him out of the truck.

Prue pulled Phoebe out of the truck. She grabbed her coat. "Here, put it on. Are you out of your mind?"

"Um, yeah, I think so. But if you're gonna go crazy..." Phoebe replied to her.

"Yeah, well, my sin's not nearly as much fun as yours." Prue sighed.

"I have none." Paris muttered.

Phoebe blinked. "Wait, you're sin? I thought you didn't get hit."

"Well, that was the pride talking and it almost got me killed already." Prue replied to her.

"Pride? You don't seem all that different." Phoebe asked to her.

Prue raised an eyebrow. "Really? Well, back atcha. We need to get home and try and track down this demon, okay?"

"No, I don't think so, I'm having too much fun, so I'll just see you later." Phoebe replied to her.

"If I don't get you home, there won't be a later." Prue comment.

"What she said." Paris added. Phoebe rolled with her eyes, but agreed to go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...
12.8K 293 6
Where Claire Mikaelson gets sent to another universe by her magical, backstabbing mother. - "I'm Claire Mikaelson, now where the bloody hell am I?" ...
3K 144 7
[OSHI NO KO - Akane Kurokawa x F! Reader] "Akane, an actress. Y/N, a vocalist and guitarist of a famous band. The two of them were really close frien...
216K 5.1K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc