Magical Demon

By MandyvanOost

Paris is the fifth sister of the Halliwell line, but she has a secret that she can't join the charmed ones. S... More

Chapter 0 - Prologue
Chapter 1 - Wrestling with Demons, part 1
Chapter 1 - Wrestling with Demons, part 2
Chapter 1 - Wrestling with Demons, part 3
Chapter 2 - Bride and Gloom, part 1
Chapter 2 - Bride and Gloom, part 2
Chapter 2 - Bride and Gloom, part 3
Chapter 3 - The Good, the Bad and the Cursed, part 1
Chapter 3 - The Good, the Bad and the Cursed, part 2
Chapter 3 - The Good, the Bad and the Cursed, part 3
Chapter 4 - Just Harried, part 1
Chapter 4 - Just Harried, part 2
Chapter 4 - Just Harried, part 3
Chapter 5 - Original chapter
Chapter 6 - Death Takes a Halliwell, part 1
Chapter 6 - Death Takes a Halliwell, part 3
Chapter 7 - Pre-Witched, part 1
Chapter 7 - Pre-Witched, part 2
Chapter 8 - Sin Franciso, part 1
Chapter 8 - Sin Franciso, part 2
Chapter 9 - The Demon Who Came in from the Cold, part 1
Chapter 9 - The Demon Who Came in from the Cold, part 2
Chapter 9 - The Demon Who Came in from the Cold, part 3
Chapter 10 - Exit Strategy and Look Who's Barking, part 1
Chapter 10 - Exit Strategy and Look Who's Barking, part 2
Chapter 11 - All Hell Breaks Loose, part 1
Chapter 11 - All Hell Breaks Loose, part 2
Chapter 12 - Charmed Again, Part 1, part 1
Chapter 12 - Charmed Again, Part 1, part 2
Chapter 12 - Charmed Again, Part 1, part 3
Chapter 13 - Charmed Again, Part 2, part 1
Chapter 13 - Charmed Again, Part 2, part 2
Chapter 13 - Charmed Again, Part 2, part 3
Chapter 14 - Hell Hath No Fury, part 1
Chapter 14 - Hell Hath No Fury, part 2
Chapter 14 - Hell Hath No Fury, part 3
Chapter 15 - Interlude/ Much needed vacation
Chapter 16 - The ghost ruined their night
Chapter 17 - Another small town
Chapter 18 - Black as Cole, part 1
Chapter 18 - Black as Cole, part 2
Chapter 19 - Muse to My Ears
Chapter 20 - Charmed and Dangerous
Chapter 21 - There is a ghost in town
Chapter 22 - So said vampire
Chapter 23 - The Three Faces of Phoebe
Chapter 24 - Marry-Go-Round
Chapter 25 - The Fifth Halliwheel
Chapter 26 - We're Off to See the Wizard
Chapter 27 - Harry Potter?
Chapter 28 - Long Live the Queen
Chapter 29 - Womb Raider
Chapter 30 - Back in cousin's town
Author's note
Chapter 31, part 2
Chapter 32- A Witch's Tail, Part 1
Chapter 33 - A Witch's Tail, Part 2
Chapter 34 - Happily Ever After
Chapter 35 - Sympathy for the Demon
Chapter 36 - Baby born
Chapter 37 - Strangers that are not strangers
Chapter 38 - Sam, I Am
Chapter 39 - Centennial Charmed
Chapter 40 - The Day the Magic Died
Chapter 41 - Wedding Bells
Chapter 42 - Honeymoon cursed land
Chapter 43 - Allies
Chapter 44 - Stuff to do
Chapter 45 - Believing
Chapter 46 - Reunion
Chapter 47 - Hades
Chapter 48 - Epilogue

Chapter 6 - Death Takes a Halliwell, part 2

97 1 0
By MandyvanOost

Paris and Phoebe went their separate ways, Phoebe went to find Ben as Paris went to find Cole. Then Paris found Cole in the Mausoleum. "I better get outta here." Cole told to Paris.

Paris frowned. "What? Why?"

"Because it's getting too dangerous." Cole replied to her.

"So you're just gonna disappear?" Paris asked.

Cole looked at her. "If that's what it takes to keep you safe."

"What do you mean?" Paris asked, frowning.

Cole walked up to her. "I care about you." He told her. "There is this connection that we have."

"Oh, so we are gonna talk about feelings, when you want to disappear?" Paris scoffed.

"Yeah." Cole nodded.

"Okay." Paris stepped closer to him. "I will tell you." She looked at him. "I care about you too. There you have it and I know there is a connection." Then she sighed. "But it will be for nothing if we don't take down those demons."

Cole nodded. "I agree." He said. "Some demon obviously knows I'm alive or at least suspects that. Why else would they have killed my landlady. And if they killed her, they'll kill anyone they have to, to get to me."

Paris looked at him. "That is exactly why you cannot leave. We have to stop them before they hurt anybody else. Or before they hurt you."

Cole took Paris hands. "They're after me, Paris. This is my battle. I'll handle it." He started to walk away.

"Cole." Paris called as he stopped and turned back around. "Just so you know, I really care about you and if holding onto that means that I have to fight a couple of extra demons along the way, then bring 'em on."

Cole smiled. "Unfortunately, we have no idea what we're dealing with. A strange shadow that only Prue can see, I haven't the slightest idea what that could be."

"So we'll figure it out." Paris told him as then they hug. "Together. It won't bring Mrs. Owens back but trust me, avenging an innocent feels pretty damn good."

------------------------------------------

They went back to Cole's old apartment. Cole and Paris ducked under some police tape across the door and walked in. then Paris saw a blood stain on the carpet. "Oh, God."

"You okay?" Cole asked her as ten he shut the door. "Try not to touch anything, you don't wanna leave your fingerprints." Then he looked around the apartment. He went into the bedroom.

Paris called over to him. "Did you find something?" She went over to him.

"Just this place, it's strange to be back here." Cole replied to her.

"I understand." Paris nodded.

Cole sighed. "This was the first taste I had of a normal life. I was just a guy in love with a beautiful girl. I wanted it so much."

Paris looked at him. "We can have that. We can have a life together." She told him. "If you give it a chance."

"How?" Cole asked.

"Well, by taking out the bad guys who wanna take it away from us." Paris replied to her.

Not much later, Paris got a text from Phoebe, that she knows what the demons were and wanted to meet them in the manor.

---------------------

They were in the living room. Phoebe, Paris and Cole were there, Ben didn't want to come, he didn't want to see his brother. Phoebe was flipping through the Book of Shadows. "Here it is. The Seekers. They gather information by feeding on their victims brain stem cells. Lovely."

Cole sighed. "Which means my landlady must have talked to Inspector Davidson about me, that's why they're after him. Does it say anything about demons taking on shadow form?"

Paris looked at the book as well. "No, but it does have a vanquish. Do you wanna see it?" She went to hand it to Cole but he jumped back.

"Oh, no, no, no." Cole shook with his head. "Last time I touched that book it electrocuted me."

"Scared cat." Paris comment.

Phoebe nodded. "Yeah, will, maybe because your intentions were evil. Maybe it knows now you're trying to be good."

"Better safe than sorry." Cole told them.

Just then, Prue walked in. "Oh, alright, I need the Book. Wait a second, what is he doing here next to it?"

"Keeping my distance, don't worry." Cole comment.

"Yeah he is." Paris comment, then muttered. "I need some food."

Phoebe looked at Prue. "Uh, pardon the potential understatement of a cliché, but you look like you've seen a ghost."

Prue nodded. "Yeah, among other things. I lost my innocent..." She trailed off.

"Davidson?" Cole asked.

Prue shook with her head. "No, his partner. I mean, she was out of my sight for two seconds and then they got her."

Phoebe pointed at the book. "Was that them?"

Then, Prue looked at the book. "Uh, yeah, actually, I think so."

"They're demonic lie detectors. Only no one survives their test." Phoebe told her.

"Which it isn't good." Paris added.

"They killed Mrs. Owens and now they're after Davidson." Cole finished.

Prue looked at Cole. "To get to you?"

"Yes, to get to me." Cole replied. Then there was silence for moment as then he spoke up. "Maybe I should deal with this on my own." Cole stood up.

Paris looked at him. "No, you can't. You said it yourself. You don't know how to vanquish them."

"Um, unfortunately this isn't the only evil we're up against either." Prue told them.

Phoebe looked at her. "You mean the shadow?"

"Oh, yeah." Prue nodded, then she shouted. "Leo! Leo!"

Just then, Leo and Piper orbed in. Leo was holding a crystal lamp. "What's with the lamp?" Paris frowned.

"A wedding present." Leo grinned.

Piper didn't not look impressed. "Bright isn't it?"

Then, Prue looked at Leo. "Uh, yeah. Um, Leo, is there such a thing as death? Uh, I mean the Angel of Death."

"Yeah, sure." Leo frowned. "Why?"

"Because I met him." Prue replied.

Phoebe looked at her. "Uh, what, are you kidding me?"

"Yeah, that's how the shadow introduced himself to me when he took Davidson's partner. And then he said that he would be back too. I'm assuming for Davidson." Prue nodded.

"He's not working with the demons." Cole told them.

"That's for sure." Paris muttered.

Leo shook with his head. "No, he can't be. Angel of Death isn't evil."

"The hell he isn't. And if I can see him, that must mean that I'm supposed to stop him." Prue told him, stubbornly.

"Prue, you can't stop him. The Angel of Death always gets what he comes for." Leo sighed.

"Yeah, well, not this time." Prue argued. "Alright, I need to get a hold of Davidson. If I can get him here, I can protect him better."

Piper frowned. "Hold it. Davidson? As in Reese Davidson, the D.A. investigator? He's the innocent?"

"Yeah, is that a problem?" Prue asked a little rudely.

Piper sighed. "One big great giant one. Prue, we can't protect him without telling him we're witches."

"Yeah, I know that Piper but I don't care, okay?" Prue asked. "I-I cannot stand by and watch death take that man."

"But that's what you do. At least according to my premonition. You turn your back when the demons attack." Phoebe replied to her.

Prue shook with her head. "No, that doesn't make any sense."

"I know, but that's what I saw." Phoebe shrugged.

"Yeah, well, then you saw wrong. I'm not gonna let Death take any more of my innocents. I'm tired of losing people." Prue looked at her. "So, Phoebe, do you have Davidson's card?"

"Mm-hm." Phoebe leave the room.

"Excuse me." Cole walked out of the room and shimmered out.

"Okay." Paris muttered.

---------------------------

Leo placed the lamp on a table. Prue was waiting near the phone. "Okay, Davidson won't answer our page. Something must have happened to him."

Paris came down the stairs. "Cole's gone."

"What do you mean gone?" Leo asked, frowning.

Paris made a face, realizing her mistake in words. "I mean, he's not here. I've looked everywhere. He must have gone after Davidson alone, to protect us."

"Yeah, but if the Seekers get to him first..." Piper trailed off.

"We've gotta get Cole to bring him back here." Prue told them.

Phoebe looked at them. "The mausoleum. He could've taken him to the mausoleum. That's where Cole stays."

"Yeah." Paris agreed.

"Is there any chance that's where you saw the Inspector die in your premonition?" Piper asked to Phoebe.

Phoebe nodded. "Maybe."

"Let's go." Paris told them.

Just then, they headed towards the door. Then Prue stopped and told them. "I could astral there faster."

"What if the demon shows up?" Leo asked to them. "You can't vanquish them, you'll need the power of three spell."

"So then I won't vanquish them." Prue replied to him. "I'll just protect Reese long enough to get him outta there."

Phoebe looked at her. "Prue..."

"Phoebe, your premonition is not gonna come true." Prue told her. "I told you, this is one fight Death is not gonna win." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 2.8K 11
"Why did you even want to rule the world in the first place?" Tord had to pause in contemplation. He never thought about this before. He wanted thin...
272K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
5.2M 221K 39
Note: This version of the story is a draft. The complete book has been published in ebook and paperback and available for purchase :) Tessa O'Connel...
40K 1.1K 38
Leo and his sister Hanna have been trapped in the Buckingham palace ever since Leo was born. On Leo and Hanna's 17th birthday they leave the palace a...